• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"I already got it" Rose says and she sighs, wrapping it around him as well "And it's cleaning up?" she asks.

"It depends on how fast the ghost realizes that things changed, it was stuck in the past" Killian says with a shrug. "It might take the entire night or a few hours" Sebastistian adds to that.

"A cleaning ghost, that's a first" Jason mumbles and he hides a yawn.

Barbara shrugs."Why don't you go to the cabin Jason, get some rest." She says quietly and glanced at the cameras, biting her lip."Why not talk to them?" She tells them.

Tim sighs and slides down to sit on the floor."Okay, don't know how comfortable I am about leaving my brother done there." He mumbled.

"You need some rest too" Jason says "Besides we can't just leave Dickie bird down there, even if he has Rose with him"

Killian sighs "Sebastian, did you see the ghost?" he asks, this makes the butler pause "You did, didn't you?". Sebastian nods " I did, right before it broke the window, it was a child, barely nine years old" he says "But it didn't give a menacing aura, just a very sad one"

Rose yawns "Give it time to clean geez" she says with a sigh "I'm not sure it can speak though, the friendly one that is"

Mitch kisses V "Ok" he then says over the mic "Yeah while the angry looked at me like a thanksgiving turkey with a side of mash potatos"

Damian says "Why was that needed?"

Mitch says "Might be a little hungry"

Dick chuckles and mumbles "Yup he's better now haha"

Barbara sighed and just cuddled into his side."Uh huh, we have to wait til this is over." She glanced at the others."That doesn't mean you can't talk to them Rose, maybe talking could help." She tells her.

Tim pulls his knees over to hug them."Whatever just hurry up Rose, my brothers down there." He raises a brow."Oh haha Mitch, not very funny." He tells him.

"Seriously Tim?" Rose asks "Yes and I am with him, in case you forgot, I'll save your ass next time you need it" she says, geez, she got he was worried about Dick, but she was down there too. She huffs and rests her head on Dick's shoulder "I'm taking a nap, wake me if the gems start glowing".

"Of course he cares Rose" Jason says "Also we can't all stay here, so let's decide who leaves and who doesn't" he adds, he was worried as well, but he also knows that Rose would protect his brother.

"I agree" Killian says "Barbara, Jason, Damian and Sebastian will go to the cabin and Tim and I'll stay here to keep an eye on things".

Barbara pulls away from Jason to sit, she would protest but she need to get some rest like the rest of them and she had take care of more than just herself."Okay..." She says quietly.

Tim's brows furrowed."Is it cause I'm a night owl?" He questioned Killian."Rose you're a vampire, I know you can handle yourself so excuse me if I don't express worry for you unless someone was coming for you with stuff that could hurt vampires or werewolves." He tells her.

Damian says "Very well Killian" as he walks out he asks Tim "Why are you so upset right now?"

Dick nods and let's Rose nap as he watches both gems, he didn't mind Tim being worried but he didn't need to sound like Mitch did when he was/is still grieving

Tim shrugged and glanced at Damian."I'm not, it's called teenage attitude." He sarcastically says, he wasn't upset though."Besides I wouldn't open up to you gremlin." He tells him.

Damian says "That is a fair choice as most of the time I'm not uhhhhh" he snaps his fingers "Con-sider-ate?" he shurgs and heads for the cabin Damian did care but just thought he'd check before he left

Tim was a bit surprised."Wait did he just express concern over me? And say he's not considerate?" He questioned into the comm as he watches his brother walk outside."But really guys, I'm okay it's just we haven't really dealt with ghosts that I'm worried that Rose can't entirely protect him I mean I was there when Jason was getting stabbed and stuff thrown at us." He tells them.

"There's actually very little" Killian says "Seeing as most things are bullshit, the few that are true aren't lethal, but that's cause we build an immunity over time" he explains "Tim and I will be fine Barbara, don't worry". Sebastian glances at the camera one last time before heading off.

Jason stands up and picks Barbara up "Alright, give us the update in the morning" he says as he leaves "And yes Tim, he did" he adds.

Barbara held onto him and puts her cheek on his shoulder."I trust you two will be." She smiled at Killain then Tim, she does give a little kiss to Jason's cheek."Let's go." She hummed.

Tim stands to go take one of the seats with Killian after he ruffles Damian's hair as the kid left, he sits down."Huh, maybe there's hope for Damian afterall with some humanity." He turned to him."Really? What can you tell me on that and werewolves? So I know what to avoid when it comes to you vampires." He tells him.

Damian fixes his hair and then opens the door for Jason as he was carry Barb and then follows them out

Dick keeps looking and just waiting for the gems to glow

Valyn leans on Mitch a little, she noticed the others outside."So they're coming here?" She didn't have a com so she didn't know."Perhaps we should get some rest as well or we could play a little board game." She shrugged.

"Well many people are convinces flowers and trees hurt us" Killian says "That's not true, what is is that silver is against werewolves" he adds showing his silver ring "So these are a must. Garlic was an annoyance, but well that was a few hundred years back" he adds "Now we can eat it"

Rose shivers slightly when a cold breeze passes over them and two transparent figures are watching the two.

Jason grins "Thanks Dami" he says and he yawns "We all need some rest. I don't want to leave Dick down there. But he has Rose to keep him company"

Barbara just leans into his grasp."I know, they'll be okay." She nods and she gives Damian a smile as she thanks him as well, she always tried to be kind to him even though Jason and Tim picked on him."Are you going to cuddle with me Jason, just for a little?" She asks him.

Tim sighed."Like Rose's and some Rowan tree, Rosemarie? There's also a flower or herb called vervain said to hurt you like wolfsbane hurts werewolves but is that a lie too? Huh silver, I should tell Bruce to get weapons made laced with it just in case then." He shrugged."So what does? You didn't say." He tells him.

"We don't test though, but roses, rowan and the like aren't true" Killian says "Wolfsbane does work against werewolves, but it's also poisonous to vampires"

"Of course I'll cuddle with you" Jason says with a smile "Although I hope no one is too worried about Dick, we left him with those ghosts"

Barbara smiles softly at him."Oh goody." She giggled just a little, she makes a kiss face as a tease."I think any of us would be, I trust he'll be okay and Rose would make sure of that like how trust you." She tells him.

Tim leans into his seat."Okay okay, Wolfbane is poisonous to humans too so not just vampires." He turned towards him."I would've thought it funny if the rose one was true, cause Rose." He chuckled a little.

"We don't use her full name much, mostly because she hears it whenever she gets in trouble. And I mean a lot of trouble, like turning all the paintings upside down, I think everyone heard it that time" Killian says "Rose hid in the dungeon for three days straight, she just wanted to have some fun and no one had explained yet that the painting were of important people" he adds shaking his head "Or that they were heavy enough to trap her if it fell down and she does need air to breathe"

"I trust them, but the ghost tried to kill us" Jason says "So I'm going to worry either way"

Dick feels like he is being watched but the gems aren't glowing so he slowly looks around styaing seated trying to see if he'll see them

Mitch says "A bored game sounds fun and since Tim got here we can play too" he looks over at his brother who just got to the cabin "hey tim up for a game?"

Barbara sighed as she fiddles with his white streak."I know, I'm worried about him as well but look at you all protective and caring." She smiled at him."You okay though?" She asks him.

Tim quietly listened to him, he glanced at the cameras."Mitch I'm on guard duty of sorts." He explains into the com then turned to Killian again."Sometijes that's what happens with us and if it's our full name oh boy we're in trouble, like me and Richard once almost took out the kitchen trying to make Alfred and Bruce dinner." He tells him.

Valyn smiles at him and she stands to go find one of those boards games."What would you like to play?" She asks him.

"Well, our family gatherings are chaos, especially if we get bored, then someone usually yells prank war" Killian explains looking at Tim before watching the cameras again "Well the ghosts are in the room" he mumbles.

Jason shrugs "I have my moments" he says looking at Barbara and he puts her on the couch "What game are you going to play?"

Barbara sits when she was placed on the couch, she put her hands in her lap."You do, more so with me but it's nice you try with the others." She just smiled at him.

Valyn glanced at them as she grabs out the games."Whatever we choose to play I suppose, you want to join?" She asks them.

Tim chuckled."Our are the same, we're a wild family." He nods."You have siblings don't you?" He asks him as he glanced at the cameras."Huh, they got this." He tells him.

"Yeah, one older sister, one older brother, I'm part of a triplet and I have a younger brother, or had I suppose" Killian says and he thinks for a while "And I have a lot of cousins" he adds while keeping an eye on the camera "Richard, you got the ghosts attention, both of them"

Jason shrugs "Depends what it is" he says sitting down after getting something to drink "Also, I think they will call if they deem is safe enough to go back"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back