• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Mitch says "Tim I can't get to the cabin the ghost won't let me leave" everyone hears over Mitch's com the ghost say "You will feed me" Mitch keeps running and yells "No freshly squeezed Crow for you!!!! Seb your still up in the rooms right? get the gems I'll keep ugly here busy as he REALLY likes me as a battery" Mitch keeps running and then sees widow and tries to drop through it only for a dresser to block it 'OH COME ON!!!" he takes off down the left and is pulled into a room a secret one and by who Damain they stay quiet as the ghost passes by the room "Your still here?" asks Mitch says and Damian replies 'I was watching and got bored you should be thanking-" Mitch hugs him "Thanks buddy" Damian pats him "Alright alright enough of that, I'll keep an eye and ear out just relay what you can to the group" Mitch nods and asks "You guys here that?" Dick nods as he finds a way in and says "Yeah good job Damian" he starts running for the rooms

"They're on the dresser, also I though Sebastian took you outside?" Rose says and she sighs "Look, Killian can get Dick in and out, if the latter is needed, but you need to get out of the mansion, you're only making it stronger" she says. "I'm thinking, if the two ghosts, one hybrid and one human, can see they can be friends we might be able to calm them down" she explains as she starts pacing "Having said that, if Dick gets here we might get pulled apart, but well, I don't have any other plans and this is as good as any, the gems are for the two ghosts, which is why they need to be identical, we can seal them in the gems, which we will store in the attic" she says.

Killian groans and mumbles something before going to where Dick is and he brings him to Rose her room "I need to get you to the dungeon, not sure what to expect, but be ready to duck just in case". He did not like this plan, but as Rose said, it's as good as any plan "Hey Mitch, try not to insult what might be the ghost of a child" he says.

Sebastian groans in annoyance heading to where Mitch is "How did you even get in here again?" he asks crossing his arms "Come on, I'm taking you to the cabin" he says "Damian, try and make your way to Barbara, she can use the company".

Jason dodges a few knives and shields Tim when a heavy chair flies their way and they get send back flying "Mitch for fucks sake get the hells out!" he yells "It's already feeding off of you, you're making this worse for all of us!"

Tim jumped at that."My gosh Jason I thought you had better reflexes than that." He walks over to pull him to his feet before vases and glasses where thrown at them."Mitch get out of here." He tried not to snap as he was hit a few times with him shielding his face with his hands.

Barbara raises a brow."I do?" She shrugged at what Seb had said, she didn't know why he would be sending Damian her way."Richard come on hurry, your brothers are taking some hits." She tells him.

Mitch says to Seb "I was almost out the front door but then the ghost blocked the door" he then says to "Trying to Jason" Damian says "I'll get him out Seb go help grayson" Damian leads Mitch through the way and he pushes on a brick and it opens to a small jump outside and that Mitch takes "Ah fucking finally" Mitch says and he heads for the cabin Damian says in his com heading for Barbra "For the record this isn't all your fault Jason wanted to bring us here to prank us just know I'm on your side" Mitch says "Yeah yeah whatever we're WAY past that" he says as he enters the cabin

Dick finds the Gems "Found them!" he grabs them and rushes to find rose

Barbara sighed."How would you know that Damian? Besides it was our idea not just Jason's." She leans into her seat.

Valyn was sitting by the window and she noticed Mitch."What're you doing here? I thought you were helping them..."

Mitch says "Yeah uhhh about that" Bruce looks at him "Turns out all the stress and fighting was the ghost feeding off my grieving and I made it crazy strong and we owe this to Zatanna for teahcing me about the supernatural"

Damian says "Barbra I was train by assassins, I can be in time's square and pin point and listen in on the smallest conversation" he says calmly as if anyone can do it

"Actually, Killian is helping Dick" Rose says as she starts pacing "Also Damian, we don't need more people inside" she says "And you can't just rely on Sebastian for everything" she points out dryly.

"Good, let's go" Killian says taking Dick to the dungeon and he stops for a moment "Hmm, not object flying at our heads, must be greatly weakened since Mitch left, though I was sure Sebastian took him to the bloody garden!"

Jason groans and he says "Yeah sure, but I am not letting you get too injured" he says with a groans of pain "I'll live by the way, don't worry Babs" he says.

Tim brushes some glass off his shirt once the projectiles stopped, he had a few scratches but he was okay."How brotherly of you." He chuckled a little.
Valyn stands and walks over to him to give him a hug."Uh huh, so how're the others doing?"

Barbara nods."Just be aware of people's privacy sometimes okay?" She smiled at him before she speaks to the others."I know I know, I can't help but worry sometimes you're not totally indestructible." She says quietly.

Damian says "I'm not posing a problem am I? if anything me being the most calm of all must also be having a effect is that right North?" Mitch stays quiet and asks "Did you snoop through my book?" Damian says "Not important" Mitch sighs as that was a yes and Mitch says "Regardless he is right Damian's calm nature for when he has one is having a effect as well keeping him in is a better choice but that's just my opinion"

Mitch hugs V "Doing better should be about to end it"

"Alright, Dick, let's see what happens when we put you and Rose in that room, I'll go fetch you two a blanket just in case" Killian says "It's through there" he adds before leaving for a second to come back with the blanket.

"Damian..." Jason says "Can you not invade people their privacy the entire time?" he asks, he was seriously questioning how Alfred, and by extension Bruce, was gonna raise that kid.

"We need them both focused on one location" Sebastian says "Jason, Tim and Damian, please report to the surveillance room. Master Killian, please do the same once master Richard has joined miss Rose in the room"

Tim goes towards the door and goes outside once Seb had told them to leave, he goes to the surveillance room."You're just beinf a little stalker Damian." He mumbled, he leaves the seat by Barbara for Jason to be and she greets them as they come over.

Valyn held onto him."Though you're okay?" She checks him to make sure he was.

Mitch nods "I mean it when I say this time yeah feel like a big wave came over me and it's about to be over" he says

Damian heads to surveillance and Dick asks Killian "in case of what?"

"In case you're stuck there for the rest of the night" Killian explains "If these ghosts are stubborn and see nothing changed at first it might take a while before the angry one calms down".

Jason sits down next to Barbara "Just because you can doesn't mean you should Damian" he says with a sigh "Also, are you practically living in the hidden passages or something?"

Barbara moves over to lean into him when he does sit down, she grabs at his arm to check if he has healed as he speaks with the youngest brother.

Valyn pulls away."That's a good thing." She smiled at him then goes to sit sit with him.

Dick makes it to the room "Ok so how do these things work we just get the ghosts to make contact with them?"

Damian makes it to Barb "So how goes everything?" he says walking up next to her

Mitch keeps reading through to see if he can find something to help

Last edited:
"Well once Killian is gone the ghost will focus on us. Them gems are more or less for them to go into, so we should probably sit down with those somewhere in front of us" Rose explains "However we can't force them into it"

"Babs I'm fine" Jason says "I'll have Alfred or Sebastian look at it later just in case alright, now stop fussing over my injuries" he adds ruffling her hair. "Isn't that dangerous though, the ghost could kill them" he points out mentioning to the camera.

Barbara glanced at Damian."Just letting Richard and Rose do their thing to end this ghost business and making sure Jason here is okay and not pulling a tough act like he does." She explains before she pulls away with a small squeak from his gesture, she smoothes out her hair."You would do the same with me, well actually you fuss over me alot." She pokes his cheek then glanced at the camera."That? I trust in Rose to know what she's doing." She tells him.

Valyn pulls on Mitch's sleeve."Just sit down, they've they've it handled like you said." She tells him.

Dick nods "Alright" he sits down and places a gem in front of him and the other in front of rose and holds her hand

Mitch sits down "I just wanna see if I can find anything else to help, so fair I'm not seeing anything about gems that's a new one to me"

"Thank you for the vote of confidence" Rose says "But I'm just going off of a hunch" she adds as the way out if blocked again "Not like we're going anywhere though" she says snuggling against Dick, the dungeons are pretty cold after all.

Killian heads back to the others "I don't think anyone knows what they would do in your situation" he commets dryly, he certainly wouldn't, but what did the full moon have to do with it? He could understand the blood moon since that amplified a vampires abilities and thirst.

Jason chuckles "You certainly seem like you know what you're doing" he says "So I'm guessing someone has to stay here the entire night" he says, he supposed that Killisn or Sebastian could do that. Something catches his attention on one of the cameras "The mess is being cleaned" he says.

Mitch heard Jason through the coms "Wait Jason what did you say?" Damian watches "Mitch he's right everyone thing was blocking the doors and windows, everything thrown is being put back" Mitch asks "Wait what how?" Damain says "Wish I could tell you but I'm at a lost"

Barbara raises a brow then just leans into Jason, she glanced atvthe cameras briefly as she places a hans ontop of Jason's not sure for what he was saying."You vampires usually know what to do with stuff like this." She shrugged.

Tim stretched and puts his hands on his hips."Seb why do you only call Richard, master Richard anyway?" He questioned him.

"I think that's our friendly ghost" Killian says "Cleaning up after their friend" he adds, he glances at Tim and thinks for a while, he hadn't paid attention to it to be honest, but now that it was mentioned.

"That's very simple" Sebastian says "He's dating the young miss and she doesn't go out with just anyone, so I call him master Richard" he explains.

Rose takes the blanket and wraps it around herself "It's too damn cold here and my fall into the pool didn't help either" she says.

Jason sighs "Sure, also why would a ghost clean up after another ghost?" he asks "Because that makes no sense"

Barbara shrugs."Why not, Killian just said it's cleaning up after it's friend or did you not get that." She pokes at his cheek."So that's why." She tells him.

Tim raises a brow at Seb, he didn't need to ask what for when it was what he thought his reason was."That's obvious." He shrugged."So how long is this going to take?" He sighed.

Mitch says taking a jab at himself "Well sounds like the ghost is doing a better job then I did"

Dick says just waiting with her "Hey Killian where did you put the blanket" as he can tell Rose is cold, so is he of course but you know

Valyn places her hand on his and gripped it giving it a small squeeze."Don't talk like that, I mean I was in here instead of helping out in there like a coward but you were in there offering to help them hunt." She tells him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back