• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Starting to doubt this is the least dangerous floor" Jason says and he sighs "Well if we're getting glass thrown at our head I wonder what the others have"

Rose pulls Killian through the opening and the hatch slams shut "Guys, we're locked in" she says and she looks around "Babs, Dick, is that camera still working?" she asks.

Tim shrugs."It's trying to mess with all of us, I doubt any part of this building is least dangerous." He mumbled."What don't want any? It could warm you up some." He offered."Just search the place and if the items not there we'll try to pry the hatch open." He was tripped by the rug.

Barbara goes through the cameras."It seems to be though there's also a few items floating around." She explains."Be careful." She bites her lip.

Mitch says over the coms "If you guys are getting a lot more activity down there the that is normally where the ghost object is held as it's negative output starts to make things go more wilder then anyone where else" dick asks over the coms "You know this how?" Mitch says "Zatanna teaches me stuff about the supernatural from time to time"

"Right" Rose says as she links the hand held camera with the others "Alright, you guys should be able to see what I see through this thing" she says as she follows Killian through the hallway "Also, it's not chilly here, which is weird"

Jason sighs "Course" he mumbles "And I don't think coffee would work" he says "Mitch you guys did the generator room door with runes right?"

"No they didn't, despite the instructions I gave them" Sebastian says "Since he kept getting distracted by Valyn" he says "Also there's a reason all the windows needed to be cleaned" he points out.

Tim sighed as his thermos was thrown out of his hand and spilt on the floor then he pushes himself to his feet."You could've just asked me to do it Seb, I could've, not like I was doing much." He grabs Jason's sleeve and pulls him over to avoid him being hit with glass."this ghost likes throwing things." He mumbled.

Barbara quietly glanced at Richard then said security cameras."The floating objects have stopped, it could know you're there." She tells her.

"Oh it knows" Rose says and she sighs "But we do need to find it, what if it's two objects?" she asks "I mean, it'd make sense thst we can't find it if that's the case"

"Two idebtical objects maybe" Jason says, catching the next glass and he scans the hallway before saying "Where does it keep getting the glasses though".

Tim stepped away from him."The kitchen? It could start throwing vases or chairs." He moves over the other rug to not be tripped again by it."Could it really be in two objects?"

Barbara taps her chin at that."Perhaps so, I would think one is in your area Rose and the other could be in a different area." She leans in her seat."Uh, Rose the objects are gathering."

"Gathering where? We can't see much down here even with night vision" Rose points out, it was oddly dark down there. "I think we need to duck pretty soon"

Jason shrugs "I mean, it'd make sense if there were two objects" he says.

Mitch was annoyed with what Seb said and then heard about the Kitchen and then thought screw it "Hey Jason the ghost is in the kitchen you gonna get mad at it for being in your very private talking room?" he then keeps looking around with his camera not seeing much "This feels pointless Zatanna told me depending on an item's location in mutiple story buildings where it is in our case seems to be lower down, the higher we go the less the it's negative energy affects up here"

Tim was a bit surprised at how Mitch would've just dared to give Jason attitude about something he was told not to tell anyone else."Uh probably, just find the other one." He shrugged.

Barbara raised a brow."You really should duck cause I think its planning on throwing all at it at you guys, theyre gathering around you." She tells them.

"You have Sebastian with you" Rose deadpans "Once it realizes Jason and Tim aren't easy targets it'll go to you" she adds as she keeps moving carefully and listening to any sounds "Hey Babs, does that mean we're getting somewhere it doesn't want us to be?"

Jason rolls his eyes "Hey Mitch, the kitchen is on the ground floor, in case you forgot" he says "That's not our floor and remember what was said about stairs?"

Sebastian groans "Alright quit it!" he says looking at Mitch and he catches a knife aimed at them "And today it's knives and glasses huh?" he asks.

Tim's brows furrowed."Are you threatening him with the stairs or?" He sighed."I am curious of why you two were fighting in the kitchen." He shrugged."Though you say it's just taking things from the kitchen and bringing here to throw?" He walked infront of him.

Barbara sighed at Mitch and Jason."Uh yeah you're probably getting close to the object down there." She goes to check the other camera."Jason behind you, a table and untensils incoming." She tells him.

Mitch doesn't even jump at Seb yelling at him, his been feeling like everyone's been on his case, wither it be about V not allowing to know about vampires, her distracting him and now Jason giving him shit he finally thought things were starting to smooth out but at this point he doesn't know or care....but just cause he is giving Jason shit doesn't mean he is gonna spill what was said and tells Tim "Don't bother Tim Red Pillhead won't wanna talk about it, just find the item and let's end this "vacation" '

"Ah and if we were successful I wanted to go bring out the wine again" Rose says "With alcohol for Bruce this time" he adds, wouldn't be the first time she fooled someone into drinking alcohol. She gets pulled down by Killian and she curses under her breath "Okay, time to move" she says, no one ever explored that far.

Jason drags Tim to the side and he flinches as several knives lodge themselves in his arm "Okay that's it" he says pulling them out and tossing it back, at which the floating items just drop down.

Sebastian rolls his eyes "You guys are worse then the young miss and her cousins" he says "And no, that is not a good thing" he adds and he stays quiet when he hears something outside the window, so he pushes Mitch away when it breaks into pieces.

Tim jumps at that and his his furrowed, checking Jason's arm as he was hurt and he just jumps over the table being thrown at them, landing on his feet."Seb you haven't witnessed a fight between us." He sighed.

Barbara shrugs."I'll go for the non alcoholic wine or just some juice." She waved a hand, since Rose knew why but she wasn't going to say it nutshell didn't care if she tried to slip the boys any."Jason are you okay?" She asks him.

"I've had worse, I think it left us alone to go after Mitch and Sebastian" Jason says "How are Rose and Killian?" he asks.

"Peachy" Killian answers for them both "I think we lost the objects, but we're lost" he adds "Barbara, Richard, can you find us some way to get to a lantern?" he asks.

Tim turned to Jason."So it doesn't think we're easy targets and chooses to go after Seb and Mitch? Or could it be they're closing onto an object?" He questioned him."This ghost..." He says quietly.

Barbara was a bit relieved."Okay." She knew he would heal faster but didn't mean she didn't worry about him."Seb what about you two?" She asks before Killian speaks."There could be one in gathered objects...on the floor to your left." She explains.

"I meant on the wall" Killian says "Unless all the lanterns are suddenly out, which I doubt" he adds.

Rose sighs "Well we've never explored this far, but the hallway seems to be widening" she points out.

Jason shrugs "Judging from the sound of a breaking window, probably" he says "Well no point dwelling on it"

Tim holds out the camera as he checks on it then moves it around them."So theres a chance the objects are where Rose and Killian are or they're separated...don't know how it could haunt two things." He shrugs.

Barbara sighed."Just grab one, the further you go in the more aggressive it'll get to get you away from where it dwells and let's be quick before anyone else gets hurt." She explains.

Mitch just wants this over with as they reach the top floor he looks around, behind anything he can move, on top of of anything and so on

Tim bites his lip."Mitch? You okay?" He speaks quietly."Don't let Jason's threat get to you or Seb snapping, for the rest of the night we'll get to relax and just all hang out no arguments come on." He was trying to cheer up his friend.

Mitch says over the coms "Tim everyone can hear you, just do me a favor and find it as soon as possible" he says sounding just really tired

Dick is watching with his arms crossed and keeps an eye on Mitch's cam he knows that Mitch knows he is little his emotions get the best of him, but Dick did wonder what did he walk into that got Jason mad at him, he looks to Barb and mutes his and hers coms and asks since they are the only two in the camera room "What did Mitch walk into?"

Tim shrugs."Yeah I know but its not like we're spilling secrets." He raises a brow."If we knew where it was we would but we don't know." He tells him.

Barbara was going to say something but her comm was switched off, she glanced at Richard and her brows furrowed, she wasn't sure if Jason would want him knowing."It was just a little fight." She bites her lip.

Dick says "Yeah some little fight Jason doesn't want out, look I don't need to know what the fight was about but why is Jason mad at Mitch? like what happened?"

Barbara sighed."He walked in on us talking and Jason got mad at him, this is stuff he doesn't want others to know especially not Bruce though he'll find out and you'll find out without us telling you guys." She tells him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back