• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Barbara gently grasped his hand."I trust you but that's your opinion." She pulls her hand away from him and placed it in her lap."It'll be okay, we have other things to focus on as well like the little one." She says quietly.

Mitch sits playing games with Tim and V and waits, he chose he was gonna help with the ghost hunt even if it meant being around Jason meanwhile he and V just lost the second game to Tim

Tim gave Mitch a gentle push with a chuckle."What? Have you gone rusty on the games?" He teases him just a little and Valyn blushes while apologizing."I'm not much of a gamer..." She tells him.

After dinner Sebastian urged the ones who weren't going to help to the cabin while Rose, who had changed back into her outfit from that morning, as it was full of cobwebs anyway, gathers the box of cameras and supplies they might need and brings it to the surveillance base "Alright" she says "Got everything, pool's covered so no one can accidentally fall into it while running, just in case anyway" she says "Jason, one camera for you, pair up with Tim, it will have motion and heat sensors, you might also need this" she says taking a spirit box "In case it feels like cursing you and you want to get proof of it" she says. "Mitch, I'm afraid you'll have to stick with Sebastian tonight to take the top floor, Tim and Jason will be on the first floor, Killian and I will cover the ground floor and the dungeon"

Killian nods "I'd like to remind everyone to avoid stairs as much as possible, if someone needs backup, you tell us using the earpiece, but unless it's really urgent please refrain from calling the others to your location" he says "If the two here, Barbara and Richard, find anything on the cameras they will tell which camera, ground floor has numbers 1 to 7, first floor 11 to 20 and the second floor 21 to 25, do not open the doors that have runes on them"

Barbara grabs a jacket, she listens to what they have to say and she glanced at Jason while mouthing the words to be careful, she has already told him to help watch out for the kids earlier, she glanced at Richard."So why are you on camera duty?" She questioned him.

Tim turned to Jason as he was being paired with him."You mean I have to team up with the punk with the skunk hair?" He just glares at Jason a little."Whatever, just don't get in my way." He mumbled.

Rose glares at Tim "Look, if you don't want to be paired with Jason we can always put you with Sebastian instead" she says "Plus Jason has fakes his death probably multiple times and survived an explosion, you need someone who can protect you in case the ghost does something drastic" she explains, she really really didn't want to go into details on what could happen to them, but she would if it was going to get them to work together.

Killian sighs "Come on, can we do this or not? You wanted to help, you didn't specify who you wanted to be paired with" he points out "Each pair gets a camera from Rose, one spirit box and one flashlight" he says.

Jason takes the camera "Anything else?" he asks looking at the two "And yeah, why are you on camera duty Dickie bird, thought you'd want to go in with us?" he asks, though he guessed that Rose had something to do with it.

Tim just snatches the camera from Jason, he didn't trust his skills with technology."When you put it like that, okay but did you really have to put Richard on the sidelines? He can beat me and Jason then there's Killian that's left for him to be paired with." He smirked at her."He's not a helpless little bird as you might think he is just because he's human and not enhanced like skunk over here." He shrugged.

Mitch says "I'm fine being paired with Seb OR Tim" he says not mentioning Jason he wasn't going to black mail him or anything but that doesn't mean he wasn't annoyed with him

Dick was with Barb and says "Rose asked me too for my safety I don't see a problem with it we got enough people.....wait where are Bruce Damian and Alfred?"

Barbara nods at that."I'm sure you'll know what you're doing with the cameras, come let's get to the security room and let these guys start." She waved a hand before going there.

Tim held the camera."You just go with Seb Mitch, I'll take my brother." He didn't need to poke the bear anymore then he already was with Rose."Maybe they went to the cabin with Vakyn, don't know." He shrugged.

"Really? Because Killian is going with me" Rose deadpans handing Mitch a camera "If objects start flying, duck out of the way and don't run, it like chasing people"

Sebastian nods "Alfred's at the cabin" he says "And if you happen to find an object that seems out of place, ask if it's supposed to be there before jumping to conclusions. Do not use anythibg else besides the given instruments"

Killian rolls his eyes at Tim "Well if you feel like tackling the dungeon with Rose that's fine too, but you might get lost"

Jason groans at Tim's anticts "Are you seriously doing this now?" he asks "Grow up" he mumbles taking the other two things while putting in his earpiece "I'm ready".

Tim raises a brow."You grow up." He mumbled quietly, he uses the earpiece."Then I question why Seb isn't the one going with Rose since he's like a bodyguard...though Rose don't ever talk about my brother like he's some wall of meat to shield me." He was bothered by how Rose explained why he was paired with Jason, he still cared about him.

"I wasn't even suggesting that" Rose points out "Sebastisn is my personal butler, not personal bodyguard" she adds "And believe it or not, he won't fit through some of the tunnels we need to climb through".

"Also the young miss asked me to take the second floor because you two" Sebastians mentions to Tim and Jason "Are heading to the least dangerous floor" he adds.

"Dude make up your mind whether or not you care" Jason says and he asks "Wait... why the hell was your house build on a dungeon?"

Tim turns to face Jason."Uh huh, says you who has a weird way of showing you care about us? So you're one to talk." He raises a brow and held the camera."You're not sending Mitch to a dangerous floor are you? I'd be against that y'know but anyway let's get going Jason we haven't got all night to find this ghost." He tells him.

"I did think this through though" Rose says taking a camera for herself "Let's go" she adds leaving the shed "Also I don't know why they build it here on top of a dungeon of all places", she wished she did.

Jason sighs heading to the mansion "Well at least it's a change from super crazy villains" he mumbles.

Sebastians hands Mitch the camera "You're on camera duty, stay close though" he says.

Tim walked a little closer to Jason, he checks the camera."Yeah, makes me think we're on one of those ghost hunting shows." He bites his lip."You know when Rose brought out the wine and i said some things...you're not going to tell Cassie or Conner?" He turned his earpiece off at that.

"I won't, won't say a word to Stephanie either if I evetmr see her" Jason says and he sighs "Well first floor, how are we supposed to do this?" he asks "I mean, it can only haunt one floor right?"

Rose frowns "Did the heaters turn off?" she asks "Hey guys, is it really cold where you are because I think it broke the heating" she says pressing her earpiece.

"It is colder than usual" Sebastian says "But I made sure it couldn't get in the generator room" he adds, unless there was a passage he didn't know off "It might try to freeze us to death at this rate"

Tim nods to Jason at that and turns his earpiece on again."Cool." He walked around with him, he shivered a little as it was getting chilly in there."It is a bit cold in here." He tells them.

"Nope, this isn't the friendly one" Rose answers "And this one will try to kill us" she adds "You were listening when I told you about the dangerous ghost right?" she asks.

Jason rubs his arms "Gotta say it might be working" he says "The windows are starting to freeze" he adds "Weird thought, what if the object is in the dungeon?"

"We never found much down there" Sebastian explains "Then again, we only go down there if we have no other choice"

Last edited:
Tim moved the camera around before he glanced at Jason, he had put on his coat on before they had begun though he was still cold."Would check the dungeon then, maybe it's something down there if you haven't found it in the manor." He tells them.

Mitch remembers the talk "No I remember now....god damn it, well I don't know if going down there is a good idea what if it wants us to go there so it can kill us? do we risk that"

"We're already heading down Mitch, plus, we'd never find it if it's indeed down here" Rose says "It's risky, but we don't have much of a choice".

Sebastian sighs "It may have tried to kill us, but it hasn't shown enough intelligence to plan it that good. Random attacks, sure, but nothing elaberate"

Jason sighs "Well" he says "We can't really all go down there anyway, leave no one for backup" he says and he puts a hand on Tim's shoulder to stop him, just in time to because a glass flies passed them and breaks agaibst the wall.

Tim just stiffened at that."That was close..." He holds his thermos out to Jason to let him have some of his coffee, it'd warm him up a bit then he makes him duck before one came at Jason from behind."What Jason said." He tells them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back