• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Dick says "Ok and guessing by Mitch's comment it was in the kitchen? not really fair for Mitch to be snapped at when you guys were in a public area, even still this isn't the time for Mitch to be a teenager"

Barbara shrugged."We were in the kitchen and it was Jason who snapped at him, he had reason to snap at him." She says quietly."I would tell Mitch to not act out, he shouldn't take it personally and we left to our room to speak after that." She mumbled.

Dick says 'Hold up, switch this up, say I walked in while you were having your talk your saying Jason yelling at me because I happened to come in to get something to eat is a reason? No you two should have your talked in your room from the start Mitch didn't choose to listen he went in there for a reason that didn't involve being a spy, if anything maybe be a little thankful he hasn't just blurted it out whatever your hiding" he turns the coms back on meaning they can't talk about this anymore

Barbara slammed her hands on the desk as she stands and takes his comm out of his ear."No it's not Mitch's fault, yeah Jason had a reason to snap at him and we were there just having lunch ourselves, talking which then brought something up and turned into what Mitch walked into." She growled a little."Maybe you should try to talk to your protégé and be a supportive mentor, don't lecture me about this when you've hurt people with secrets yourself, this whole family has!" She snaps at him.

Dick stands "I have been supporting more then anyone here, Tim was one of the only others who believed he can make it in this family, Bruce said no, but I had faith in him, I get you love Jason but you can't back him at times where he is wrong, I know when to be the bigger man, I'm waiting for this hunt to be over so I can say sorry for hitting him. Yes I have my secrets everyone does and I don't why any of us are surprised or getting so angry about does it matter at this point?"

Meanwhile Mitch has his hand on his head, why has he been so angry......honestly everyone has......this....this isn't normal wait didn't Zatanna talk about negative energy the ghost gives off.....does that mean, Mitch sees he and Seb are by his room and he says "Seb wait" he goes into his room and looks for a book he took notes in and opens and starts looking through "Living beings......ghost negative energy" he reads something "Oh man......" he rushes out to tell Seb something but as he runs to the door it slams shut "uhhhhhh oh shit.....SEB!!!!!" he bangs on the door

Barbara places her hands on his shoulders."I don't always justify his actions, I might be softer on him because I love him but I also make sure he's not stepping out of line." She sighed."You're his brother and you care as well, you'd do anything for your family or Rose right?" She asks him."I trust you and I would tell you, if you were wanting to know because I know you wouldn't break our trust." She sits down and hands him his comm to use.

Tim quietly stood by Jason as he heard Barbara raise her voice at Richard before the comms went quiet again then when they were on again."Guys are you okay?" He questioned them.

Dick says "yeah we're.....we're ok"

MItch syas "Uhhh good cause I'm not"

Dick watches Mitch's cam "Mitch where are you?" Mitch replies "In my room something came to mind that Zatanana taught me and I had to check I was right but I think the ghost doesn't like that I'm right-SHIT!!!" he says as a drower from his dresser flew out to him but Mitch rolled and dodged

Tim's brows furrowed."Uh what are you talking about Mitch and Zatana taught you? You're not trying to learn magic again are you?" He went to check a few rooms himself."Maybe try a window or something to get the door open." He then speaks to his brother."Maybe you should leave and go help him out." He tells him.

Rose dodges another flying object and she says "Feel free to share it with the group", this was getting really annoying "Come on!" She says dragging Killian along, she had a hunch where at least one object was.

"Dude really?" Jason asks "I would go, but he has Sebastian as investigation partner" he adds with a sigh "Besides, we need to keep an eye on this floor"

Sebastian appears in the room and stops a second drawer before moving back into the hallway with Mitch "What did you remember?"

Tim waved a hand at Jason."Not you, you're my partner during this I was talking to Richard, I don't want to be alone here." He tells him, he kinda guessed why they went radio silent thenthe short yelling before the radio went silent again."Besides its to get him away from Barbara, he must be mad you snapped at Mitch." He says quietly."Though have you noticed anything out of place here Jason? I don't really think it's object is on this floor." He glanced at him.

Barbara turns away from Richard as she turned on her comm."This place being built on the dungeon is probably what has upset this ghost or disturbed it so the object has to be down there."

Mitch says staying by Seb "A ghost with dark intents is never that strong and normally needs to feed of another pain......my pain" Dick says into the coms "Your grieving of Desmond...." Mitch says "Zatanna told me that when a person like that meets with a ghost like this they become a well of energy for it and because of that it amps up my negativity which is then spared out and if in a big enough group causes more negativity for it to feed.......this fighting.....the yelling.....the stress......it's all been me feeding the ghost and it plans to make me so mad my body starts to get messed up from not coming down and pretty much kill me from overstressing.....then it'll feed on someone else here and do it all over again" Mitch sounds chocked up

Dick says "Mitch mitch calm down your just gonna feed it more, we're all ok we're gonna get through this"

Tim went quiet as he listened to Mitch."That's what you think? I've heard of ghosts being able to bring out anger in someone so Mitch think of other things like how you met Valyn, the day you met me, you training under Richard, us doing stupid things as friends." He tries getting through to him."Or...what if Mitch can draw it in and we can trap this ghost in that room with salt? It works on demons and spirits or is suppose to." He explains.

Barbara shrugs."Uh what do you think Seb? Worth a try?" She glanced at Richard."I'm sorry for snapping minutes ago, I care about you all." She offered a smile."But Mitch, hun don't blame yourself don't let Jason's threat get to you, you didnt mean to walk in on us like that you didn't know and Desmond, it's going to be okay you've got us all here ready to support and love you, Tim thinks of you as a brother." She tells him.

"But it has to come from somewhere" Rose says "Also, I'm no ghost expert, but you need to get out of there Mitch" she adds.

Jason sighs "Yeah well, I might have overreacted a tiny bit" he says "But Tim, we are not using someone as bait, besides, Rose and Killian seem to be getting close to the object" he adds.

Sebastian nods, it made sense "What if it also stored up everyone from an entire month?" he asks "In which case, the young miss her father didn't help either" he adds, that was an understatement really "Also I believe that the ghost must have been here before we build it. This was once the site of a majestic vampire keep and they kept plenty of prisoners back in the day".

Tim gently punches Jason's shoulder."You kinda did but I'm not gonna ask what it was about, you'll tell us when you're ready or whatever." He shrugged."Okay okay no using Mitch as bait, though could the salt trick work? Otherwise it's just up to Killian and Rose to be quick with the object." He tells him.

Barbara leans into her seat."Perhaos getting Mitch out of there would be helpful Seb? Unless it doesn't matter if he's inside the manor or not." She sighed."That is why I said that, since it's what could've disturbed it made it haunt the place or it just decided to move on into the manor since there's people to mess with." She says quietly.

Mitch starts to calm down "No Rose your right getting me out won;t matter not with how strong it is" he stands up and thinks "well when in doubt" he leaves Seb's side and starts pounding on the walls "Come and get me big whole bag of sadness" he says trying to get the ghost attention

Dick sees this and says "Mitch what did we just say?"

Mitch says "I'm a bad listener!!!" he says running down the halls giving them time

"Mitch stop!" Rose says "Don't make it- Killian!" she yells when she loses her cousin in the chaos. She stops when she enters a room that isn't covered in darkness and her eyes widen "G-guys" she says.

Sebastian appears in front of Mitch before taking him outside "It can't leave the mansion" he says "And I don't think Valyn would be happy if you get hurt or killed".

Jason shrugs "Well, guess we're going to have to make sure it doesn't kill the other two" he says.

Tim was going to go get Mitch himself but Seb had beat him to it, he was relieved at that though he stiffened at the others."Rose? What is it?" He questioned her quickly.

Barbara goes through the cameras."Killian? Rose?" Her brows furrowed."Mitch just go to the cabin with the others." She tells him.

"It's blocking me from reaching Rose" Killian says "And she dropped her camera" he adds taking it and dusting it off "But it's not activally attacking me right now"

"The dungeons weren't just for humans" Rose says quietly "Well the prisoners were human, but this room" she says taking a few hesitant steps forward "It was used to force hybrids to feed on humans" she says "And not just hybrids, young vampires too who refused to drink as well".

Jason frowns "Why would they do that? And why is Rose allowed to see it?"

Sebastian looks at the mansion "Young ones who refuse to drink wouldn't survive, the few hybrids alive were thought of as weak, but by drinking fresh human blood their full vampiric abilities would activate. It was a painful death, the ones under the age of ten didn't survive" he says "When the master of the keep found out what his people had done he was furious and killed them, since hybrids were and still are important to our survival, it's why Rose is so protected by her cousins".

Jason's frown deepens "Why do you sound like you've been through it?" he asks quietly, they really didn't know much about Sebastian, besides what they were told by Rose, but he had said that he was the only choice for taking care of Rose "You were a hybrid" he says, after putting the pieces together.

Last edited:
Tim goes a little quiet as they speak and he wasn't too surprised by Seb as it would make sense why he was chosen to be Rose's butler."Huh." He puts his hands on his hips."So Rose, is the object down there or this ghost trying to tell you something?" He glanced at his brother.

Barbara was a little shocked but mostly from what Rose was saying more so than Seb having been in her shoes."You should really choose better places to build..." She mumbled.

"I wasn't aware they build it until they finished" Sebastian explains "If I had known I would've made sure they knew the history of this place before they did, they know, but well, it was a bit late" he adds.

Rose looks around "I don't know, the ghost, it's sad, I mean, we've all been sad before, but it's different" she says "I want to leave this room" she says "Makes me a bit creeped out".

"If it wanted Rose down here it explains why it pushed her down here when she was young, but by then we hadn't known it was a ghost" Killian explains "Though I'd really like to get to her now" he says, but he's still getting blocked.

Tim walks around his brother then goes over to the window."Maybe talk to it? Perhaps this ghost would like to be free...or something else" He shrugged."I could be wrong but could try." He tells her.

Barbara sighed."Oh..." She bites her lip."Killian let Rose handle this, maybe this was it trying to get her to come down there."

Dick says "Mitch come to the Cabin if we can keep you from getting caught and keep your book about ghosts we can end this" Mitch doesn't argue "Alright on my way and Dick...she's gonna be ok"

Dick is shaking a bit and says "Thanks kid" Mitch moves past Seb and heads to the Cabin

"It's not smart to tell Killian that" Rose says "Wait... Killian, can you get Dick down here with two identical gems from my room?" she asks, walking over to two skeletons "I think I get it. The two ghosts, they're connected, one of them is sad, hurt, angry and wants to hurt everyone, that's a vampire hybrid trying to fight the urge to drink. But it's also grieving hence why it latched onto Mitch"

"Are you suggesting that these two ghosts were friends?" Sebastian asks "A human and a hybrid being friends back then was unheard off"

"Has the friendly one haunted Dickie bird?" Jason asks "He's been spending an awful lot of time around Rose and he's the only one who hasn't been haunted to my knowledge" he points out.

Mitch runs for the exit of the manor but the doors are closed and blocked "That would make sense, also I don't think the hybrid wants me to leave" he then sees the ghost take form and it's pretty big "As a man off screen in a movie once said.....that's a huge bitch" he then runs from the ghost and Dick says "I'm on my way Rose Mitch I'm gonna get to rose can you grab the gems?" Mitch says running down the hall "Rose what do they look like and where do I find them in your room? closet? bathroom?" He sees a table fly at him and he slides under it

Tim stands by the window."Mitch just get to the cabin." He raises a brow as Seb had already gotten the kid out of the manor so he would stop feeding fhe ghost."Richard you were told yourself to grab the gems so you could ask Seb here to help you with that and to get down there." He tells him.

Barbara takes over once Richard leaves."What do you plan on doing Rose?" She asks her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back