• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Not really" Killian says "And I don't want to know how Dick and Starfire were, pray Rose never meets her" he adds "You know, the good thing about living long is that you basically have all the time you want, my older brother only recently found his girlfriend, though my sister is getting married soon, that's gonna be fun. I believe she asked Rose to be her bridesmaid, not sure, mom goes over those details". He stretches and asks "But tell me about this Connor you find so interesting"

Tim blushes at that and he pulls out his phone to show a picture of him."He's superboy senior while his brother Jon is superboy junior, difference between them is that Conner is a clone of Superman and Lex Luther, man he's so cute or say he's hot." He explained."He doesn't have all of Supermans abilities but Jon is gaining those and they're both half human so maybe Conner is able to but he's caring, has some anger issues, but really cool." He tells him.

Killian nods "I see" he says "Sounds like you really like him huh" he teases "But does he know how you feel about him?" he asks "If not you should probably tell him soon".

Tim shrugs."Well I don't know how he feels, sure we've done some playful flirting but I don't know if he feels the same way or likes guys and there's Megan." He turns away."I wouldn't want to ruin what we already have if he doesn't..." He says quietly.

"Well you can either bottle it up until it's too late or you can tell him" Killian says "At least in ny experience, if he doesn't then you can remain friends, but if he does that's only good. Also... who's M'gann?"

Tim glanced at him."She's a martian and she's dating Conner, have been for awhile." He didn't know if they still were dating or not, he grips his shirt."Do you get my dilemma there?" He questioned him.

"I think. I never liked someone who was dating someone, but I think I understand" Killian says and he thinks for a while "You could ask around if they're still dating" he adds "I assume they're both part of the Young Justice team"

Tim nods at that."They are, maybe I could ask Damian to ask Jon as his brother would know." He wasn't sure himself about asking him but he could give it a try."I could show you some team photos for Young Justice and Teen Titans." He tells him.

"Or you just use your skills to observe them?" Killian asks poking Tim "I mean you are a bat, aren't you?" he asks with a smile "And I think I will meet them soon enough" he says with a smile.

Tim chuckled at that and swats his hand."True, I could do that as well if I don't come across as a stalker." He made a small joke."You'll probably meet them sooner or later if you hang around us more often." He tells him before checking in on Rose and Richard again to check how they're doing.

"Hey Rose, how are you holding up?" Killian asks before focusing back on Tim "And you wouldn't come off as a stalker if they don't notice you" he adds.

Rose yawns "It's still freezing cold, but meh" she says "I actually really really want to leave this room and have it sealed closed" she adds. The two ghosts look at each other before looking at the gems, like they understand what was expected of them. Hesitantly the one with the red aura, the hybrid, walks over to the one in front of Rose and crouches down before carefully touching the gemstone, which start glowing and the other one does the same with the other one.

Tim snickered."That is also true, maybe I misjudged you before I think you and I are going to get along just fine." He gently punched Killian's shoulder then checked on them again."That settles that." He watches them.

"It's that you're human, but otherwise you could just turn into a literal bat" Killian points out "Sadly enough for Rose, shapeshifting is part of the abilities she can't use as a hybrid, she once asked me if I could teach her, but I couldn't just tell her no, she was looking like a lost puppy. Eventually she learned she couldn't do it from my sister, but she wasn't angry I didn't tell her" he says "She was happy I didn't just say no"

Tim leans into his seat."Huh so you can shape-shifting? Into just that or could you do other things?" He moves to stand from his seat."Should we go get them or? They are done with the task." He tells him.

Dick picks Rose up and goes to bed as the ghost issue has been taking care of

Mitch says "Man what a vacation" Damien replies "I suppose if we can call it that we still had to our normal thing"

Nine months later...

Barbara walks beside Jason as they go towards the steps to the manor, she makes sure that Julie was all swaddled in her blanket as it cold outside with snow on the ground and she turned to Jason briefly just to make sure he had grabbed the diaper bag from the car for her."Okzy so we have everything, good." She relaxed, she steps aside so Jason could get the door for them.

Tim was in the lounge room with a controller in his hand, he was waiting for Barbara and Jason to get there for them all to finally meet the baby as they haven't met her yet and he was a little excited to meet his niece but he was relaxed on the couch and went on the play some video games and he called in Mitch for his friend to come play with him.

Valyn walks into the room before glancing outside the window."They're here, guys they're here." She calls out to the others, she had just finished getting ready as in a little bit they'd also be going to a Christmas party at Mount Justice with the other teams while the kids would be sent to the Titans tower for a kids party, she walks over to the boys.

Mitch hears the car "Your right!" he says excited then he hears himself lose, cause he should have celebrated after he won

Dick heard the car as he was already down stairs decorating with Bruce and Alfred

Rose yawns while holding on to Killian, she had gone back to Central city a week or so after their vacation. Though this time she had left Sebeastian at home. "Will you stop yawning?" Killian asks raising an eyebrow, this earns him a "Sorry", but he could understand, they had been up eaely to get everything they needed, when he sees Wayne manor he speeds up a bit.

Jason chuckles "Relax Babs, I got the bag" he says "And your extra coat in case you need it" he adds ruffling her hair and he takes his key from his pocket to open the door.

Alfred smiles "Not just those two miss Valyn" he says, he had come to recognize his children, even those who came later "Master Killian and miss Rose are nearly here as well" he says.

Barbara smiled a bit."I had to double check, we're new to this so I try to stay ontop of things." She kisses her daughters forehead before laughing when Jason ruffled her hair, she waits for him to get the door open for them."Thanks." She nods.

Tim puts the controller down and he jumped to his feet, going over to the window."Huh then there's Rose and Killian, I wondered if they were going to join us for the party." He runs towards the main hall to go greet them with Valyn following after him.

"You stress too much" Jason says "Alfred helps as well remember?" he asks looking at Barbara as he takes off his coat "Hello Mitch, why are you in such a hurry?" he asks, keeping the door open when Rose is back on her feet after slipping and he laughs when she runs passed them

Killian stops the bike and chuckles when Rose jumps off, only to slip and fall down "That's what you get" he says pulling her up, but he has a grin "I know you're excited, but you can't just jump around carelessly Rose" he adds. Rose pouts before running off towards the door after taking a small box from the bag "Hey Jason, Barbara and little Julie" she says and she says "Gotta find Dick, but I'll come see you in a sec". When she finds the oldest of the siblings she hugs him.

Barbara walks inside."I know I know, but do you blame me? I would like to be as relaxed as you but this this a little person Jason." She bites her lip."I wanna be a good mom." She shrugged and she greets the others before giggling at Rose's excitement."Hello to you too." She lifts Julie's hand to have her wave as well.

Tim walks over to them."Well I want to meet my little niece and talk to Killiam, I don't know about Mitch." He glanced at his friend and he looks at the baby."Baby skunk." He messes with the little white hairs she has while the rest was ginger."Julie right?" He asks him.

Dick walks out and sees Rose and hugs her "I missed you so much" he says and then kisses her|

Mitch walks over and says "What are you talking about? I'm not in a hurry?" he walks over and sees Jason's new child

Tim shrugged at Mitch."I didn't say you were." He waved his hands."But look how cute she is Mitch." He waves his finger infront of Julie which makes her grab his finger.

Valyn walks over with them and she aws at the baby, she glanced at Rose and Richard briefly then turned to Mitch with a smile.

Mitch smiles at V and holds her hand and asks "So where did you get the idea for Julie?" he asks wondering about the baby's name idea

Bruce smiles seeing how Jason has matured and changed over the years

Barbara smiled at Tim ans the baby."She's more like a fox then a skunk, right Jason." She glanced at him."Well uh, we just thought it was a cute name no real reason behind her name but you could say shes our jewel or little fox." She shrugged."Bruce you might as well come over and say hi to your granddaughter." She tells him.

Valyn gripped his hand and kisses his cheek softly."Jason, Barbara, she's beautiful." She gestures to the baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back