• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Rose growls dangerously "Let him go Dick, we'll get him back, someday" she says, her eyes glowing an icy blue "Just not yet" she says glancing at Barbara.

Jason pushes his brother away and he removes his helmet "Well the point was to drag you in, but you didn't get close enough" he says, though he's really in trouble now.

Barbara grabs Jason's wrist and pulls him out, she slaps Richard shoulder after that for punching Jason, she would tolerate that between these brothers."Slow your roll Rose, its a harmless prank not like he went out of his way to harm his brother or lay a hand on him like Richard did." She mumnled.

Valyn nods."Duh, no way is Seb letting us out of here without finishing our chores first then I'll let you talk to Tim yourself, he won't be open with me around you two." She goes over he list again to check what the next task was."Though are you okay Mitch? If you want to talk." She tells him.

"Oh I know" Rose says pulling herself up "But he didn't consider I am wearing a white shirt, my only white shirt" she says and she narrows her eyes as she crosses her arms "Plus, you're safe, for now".

" I forgot that, sorry" Jason says and he says "Though you should probably get changed, bye" and with that he's gone, heading to his room to change into dry clothes.

Mitch nods "I'll be ok" he gets to work

Dick says "I'm not gonna stand around and argue and end up doing chores I'm gonna be the better man and only one and just go" he says pretty much calling Jason a child and walks away but before he does he takes his jacket off and gives it to Rose and then proceeds to leave

Rose puts the jacket on and wraps it around herself as she walks off, she's lucky she didn't get colds very often, when she passes her cousin he looks slightly confused, but just does to get her a towel.

"That didn't go as expected" Jason says walking back over "Though I guess we'd have to try more extreme pranks with Dickie bird, he is the first one after all.

Alfred shakes his head seeing Dick "Master Richard, hitting your brother was unnessecary, plus you should've made sure miss Rose was alright first anyway, that's what gentlemen do" he says "I won't tell master Bruce about this, but it was just a prank and you overreacted".

roxas roxas CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA

Dick says "I came to relax Alfred, not be Jason's dummy for jokes, I'm sorry ok but this isn't much a vacation a ghost is bother us and we brothers can't even stand each other for a day.....maybe there was a reason we all did our own thing" he says with a sad look and it's clear he's wondering if the robins including Mitch were just better off solo, he sits down in a chair in the den as he wants everyone to get along so why is everyone so on edge and even angry sometimes

Barbara sighed, she watches them all walk inside and she just stood out there for a little while before Jason came back over and she smiled a little."You okay?" She asks him."Perhaps so and perhaps we should wait til we're back home, I think he just wants to relax and hang out with Rose like I with you." She tells him.

Valyn gets alot of work done ans tried to be quick about it."If you say so Mitch, but know you could always talk to me." She offered a smile and she walks over to him when she was done.

"I think a ghost in a nice change from fighting villains and master Jason always has been different from the other, he cares about his family, he just has a funny way of showing it" Alfred explains. He whacks Dick on his head, not hard of course "And don't you dare talk like that master Richard! This family may be dysfunctional, but they wouldn't abandon each other, now get your head straight and go see how miss Rose is doing young man, that pool looks quite cold".

"Babs, I haven't been able to prank him since I died okay?" Jason asks "It's just my way of showing I care I guess, towards them anyway".

Rose finishes getting changed and she glares at Killian as he starts laughing after she explains what happened "Yeah go ahead and laugh, you don't have to watch the dungeon!" she hisses, wrapped in her blanket while laying against him. "I'm going with you, just in case" Killian says ruffling her hair "Though I expected your boyfriend to be here by now".

Dick nods "Your right alfred, I'm sorry and thanks" he gives him a hug and runs off to find Rose and he comes in "Rose I-Oh hey Killian"

Mitch nods "I know" he smiles

Barbara placed her hands on his cheeks with a small pout."Then maybe just wait til we get the ghost out of here to prank him again." She offered a smile."They're you're brothers and you care about them, I know it's how you are you're not as open sometimes but perhaps you could go hang out with your brothers sometime bond with younger ones." She kisses his forehead, her stomach growling."Uh could we get some lunch, it's also getting cold out here." She says quietly.

Valyn smiled a little and she messes up Mitch's hair."You almost done with your work?" She asks him.

Valyn smirks and tries to tickle him."So do you want any help with any of your work then?" She snickers a little."This is so much work we have to do and I can't believe you two have been doing it this whole time." She pokes him.

Valyn giggled and sneaks a kiss from him."You're ticklish." She smirks."Oh? Your family has a nice place and I suppose working builds character so thats cool." She stretches goes to the door."Let's be quick before Seb trues giving us more chores." She tells him.

Valyn walks outside and she noticed the other two outside, she had heard the arguments out there earlier though she glanced at Mitch."Do you want me to leave you to Tim?" She asks him.

"And I'm going" Killian says tucking Rose in a bit better "I'll see you during dinner" he says with a smile before he leaves the room.

"Pranking Tim with Damian doesn't count as bonding?" Jason asks "And sure we can" he adds putting an arm around her.

Rose rolls her eyes "Wasn't hitting Jason going a bit far?" she asks "I get that you want to relax, but that's how he shows he cares, I imagine he didn't get much parental love, so" she says. She wasn't angry, more annoyed with it since the pool is cold.

"Actually" Sebastian says "Did you do all the windows in the mansion too? And put the runes on the door to the generator?" he asks.

Last edited:
Barbara walks inside with him, leaning into him just a little."I suppose you did bond with Damian but you made Tim mad at the both of you not to mention you call him replacement Jason, that is not going to make him like you." She sighed and goes to the kitchen."Want a sandwich?" She asks him.

Valyn raises her fist at him."Do you think we know how to do runes and we did everything on the list so yeah Seb, go jumpscare someone else." She walks away from him.

Mitch went to go find Tim

Dick says "I know it was a bit too fair...I don't know what's been up with me and the guys lately, I know it's never been like this before as fair as I can remember and I'm sorry I didn't check in on you better but I just wanted to this time with you and it gets hard when either Mitch is overloading with his emotions or Jason with his pranks, not to say their pests their not, their my brotherrs I wanted us all to just relax, Mitch spend more time with V, Jason and Barb have their time, maybe hold a little competition for who is the better Robin.....does Mitch count as a robin? wait wait not the point"

Tim was just on the couch in the lounge room, he had almost dozed off but then he noticed Mitch walk by though he turned over.

Tim shrugs."Why do you ask? I thought you had chores to do and want to hang out with your girlfriend?" He mumbled.

Tim sighed and sits up to face him."I've had a few nightmares, one where the assassin got you too Mitch...I've lost enough friends and my parents so I might have gotten emotional." He explains."Not go mention I don't feel like I belong or I'm wanted here, not like here where we're at but with this family." He tells him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back