• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Dick says "Babs and I want you to be honest with me, is this a trick for me to be pushed into the pool?"

Mitch says "Thanks V I'll be ok"

Barbara pulls out one of the cookies to wave infront of him."No, why would you say that?" She pouts, they probably didn't notice Tim had gone inside."I'm just worried about him and Tim is gone too in the middle of his chores as well." She tells him.

Valyn smiles a little and gives him a kiss."So is that all we have to do?" She asks him.

Mitch checks his part of the list "Seems like it"

Dick grabs it and stands up "Fine fine I'll go find coat tail riders" he eats the cookie as he reluctantly left Rose and to look for his brothers

Barbara puts the cookies away and turned to Rose who probably wouldn't fall for the joke but she tried."Be careful." She calls out to him while Tim was just on the couch with his phone out, he had almost dozed off there.

Valyn pulls away from him."What should we do now? Got a little while before ghost hunting." She tells him.

"Something moved in the pool?" Rose asks "And how would you know if Tim's inside? His chores are at the cabin" she adds with a face that says 'Really, try harder than that'.

Jason rolls his eyes and he adjusts his helmet so he can breath underwater, thank god for stealth mode.

"Well you two are far from done" Sebastian says walking over and he had a list "Cleaning the windows, vacuuming the ground floor and after that there are some chores left in the mansion, placing these om the door to the generator for one" he says holding up a small box with instuctions and chalk "It's to make sure the evil spirit can't enter that room, but the runes need in a specific order"

Barbara sighed,"Oh come on Rose, I'll give you a cookie if you play along." She waves the cookie around infront of her."We knew we couldn't fool you and besides I did notice Tim go inside." She tells her.

Valyn sighs as Seb comes over."You would come and throw more chores on us." She mumbled."Wouldn't you want salt, doesn't that hold spirits at bay?" She questioned him.

Mitch asks "Isn't Tim gonna help?"

Dick looks around "Jason?....jason?" he looks around the pool "J where are you bro?"

Last edited:
Valyn gestures to Mitch when he mentioned him."Yeah isn't he suppose to be helping out with the chores too? He's on the chores duty like Mitch." She shrugged.

Rose snatches up the cookie and mumbles "Fine, but if he gets hurt", if Dick gets hurt she was not going to be a happy vampire.

Sebastian nods "He is, but I gave him the rest of the day off since he'll be helping with the ghost hunt" he says "And since we're a bit understaffed for all the tasks today I can't give you both free"

Jason is in the pool, thank god or Dick would've seen him, he just had to wait until he got closer.

Barbara smiles as she takes her bribe."He'll be okay, if they do end up fighting we'll just break up the fight I mean if anything Jason might get hit for startling Richard our reflexes are sharp." She whispered.

Valyn shrugs and hands Mitch the list."I suppose we've got alot of work to still do around here." She sighed."Should get to work."

Mitch says "I guess" he takes the list and hands to the first task

Dick was getting annoyed "Jason if your about to scare me no pit will fix what I do to you"

Valyn walks after him."What have you roped me into Mitch." She teases him just a bit."Maybe next time you two would think twice about fighting." She hummed.

"They didn't really seem to mind after I told them I'd be paying them for it" Sebastian asks "Mitch will have the first half of tomorrow off, don't worry".

Rose sighs as she fully sits up, eating the cookie as the water ripples, okay Jason's good "Come on, if it's a prank we'll get them back twice as bad" she says.

Barbara stood and brushes some dirt off her pants."Oh really?" She smirks at Rose, she steps aside so she wouldn't be in the way.

Valyn goes over the list."He should, it'd be fair since Tim got a day off." She shrugged."Is he okay? Tim?" She questioned him.

"Though I don't accept prank war invitations when a full moon is near" Rose points out, walking to Dick, but staying back enough.

Jason stays quiet, but moves some items in the water away from him.

Barbara puts her hands on her hips and watches them."Maybe so." She shrugged."But it's daytime so you can handle it Rose." She mumbled.

Valyn grabs Mitch's hand and pulls him with her."Do you think he is Mitch?" She sighed."He has seemed off and I thought I heard him cry in his room before." She says quietly.

"I can handle it, but meh, I've been up too long for this shit" Rose says and she scans the pool, she had been up longer than usual because they needed that last camera fixed.

Barbara sighed."I have been up early too, due to you know and the creeps given by the day we have to hunt the ghost." She shrugged."He mainly just wants to prank his brother, he thought it wouldn't be wise to scare Tim today but thought it wise to try Richard." She whispered.

Dick gets fed up "I'm done" he sees Barb "I don't know where he is, let's set up the cameras"

Mitch says "He was crying?....he seemed fine before...."

Barbara glanced at Richard."So you're giving up on finding your brother? Really?" She gets him distracted so that Jason could try to jumpscare him.

Valyn shrugs."Few times, when I've gotten up in the night and have walked by his room, it's why I ask if he's okay." She pokes his cheek."You put on a front even though you're bothered and sad about your brother." She says quietly.

Dick says 'I know this is a prank, I know Jason barb he got Tim now he is after me"

Mitch says "I'm sad about both of my brothers" he says talking about the funk Tim is in and Desmond's death

Rose rolls her eyes "Well" she says walking to the pool so she can look into it "If it is wouldn't he have come out by-" she can't finish talking when her ankle is grabbed and she gets pulled in.

Jason grins, so what if Dick figured it out, they could still have fun, so when Rose is within reach to safely pull in he does.

Dick heard that and sighs "Jason" he just jumps in and sees Jason he grabs his younger brother in a small headlock not chocking him of course and stars punching him in the head

Barbara raises a brow."Well." She did not expect Jason to pull Rose in and she steps away from the pool, she wouldn't want him pulling her in or getting wet either.

Valyn starts on the next task."Tim and Desmond?" She questioned."Perhaps you could talk to him."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back