• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Valyn gets the room tidy."They really are." She snickers at him."We should try a movie marathon sometime." She suggests and hummed.

Valyn shrugs."A relaxing day off with movies and snacks, could just be us or invite Tim and maybe Conner." She snickered."That dude is jacked, Tim has a team photo in his room in the manor, I assume it's the one with the s on his shirt." She finished with the work in there,

"Well I'm fine with either" Jason says "I just hope the kid will be more like you than me"

"Well our base is the surveillance shed, I think Jason called it, so you're safe in there, besides, one of the cameras is glitchy, so someone, which is me this time, needs to constantly stay in the room" Rose explains "You'd be safe with Barbara".

Sebastian shakes his head "You know that playing along will only hurt him if he finds out. It's best to be honest as his best friend"

Mitch says "yeah clone of superman and lex luthor, I keep making jokes on sense Lex made him that Lex is the mom and superman owes Lex a bunch of child support" he says cracking up

Barbara smiles softly."You would but they could be like you too, I'd like them to get your special well healing." She pokes him."You won't leave me would you? For any reason because of the baby?" She says quietly.

Tim bites his lip and sighed."I know that and I want to trust her I mean I trust her a little." He shrugged."He's my friend yeah and I'd want to protect him though I think I'm done here, I just have to delieved the list to the staff."

Valyn's brows furrowed."What? Okay that's weird and they're enemies." She waved her hands."Doesn't he have a little brother? Friends with Damian?" She stretched."Jon was his name I think." She nods.

"It appears the other two are doing the rooms, so you have the rest of the day off" Sebastian says "Take it easy for today if you plan to help tonight"

"Of course I wouldn't leave you" Jason says hugging her "Why on Earth would you think that?" he asks.

Barbara shrugs as she leans into his grasp."Insecurities, I'm a bit more emotional like this so that's why but I trust you." She put on a smile again."Be careful ghost hunting too, I know you're tough but I still worry about you." She tells him.

Tim gives him a thumbs up."Cool and I could skip the stairs, I'll just use my teleporter." He goes over to the door."I'm ready to Ghostbuster this shit." He laughs.

Mitch says "yeah superman's blood son it's nice watching them get along.....brothers of the same blood.....caring for each other...I used to be jealous of it"

Valyn pulls Mitch into a hug."You have Tim, wouldn't he be like a brother to you with how close you two are?" She asks him."You're like a part of their family and you should be grateful, you've got family." She tells him.

"We don't know how it reacts to technology it's never seen before" Sebastian says "It'll be used to our hand cameras, but when we tried the ones you put in a room or the middle off the hallway they got broken within half an hour three months in a row" he says "So if you use it, be careful".

Jason nods "I'll be careful" he says and he adds "And you take it easy alright?" he asks ruffling her hair.

Barbara giggled and swats his hand."I know I know, I'll have to for now." She kisses his cheek gently."But Jason...have they told you about my brother?" She asks quietly.

Tim sighed."I'll try to be careful, I mean is there anyway to find what object it's in before it comes out to torment people?" He questioned him."Just curious." He shrugged.

"Not until we know what sort of object it is" Sebastian answers "If we did we could put it in the attic" he explains.

"A bit" Jason says "I know he hates Batgirl and might go after her, but he doesn't know who Batgirl is right?" he asks.

Barbara shrugs."Don't know, he could find out or it might just be Batgirl he goes after." She sighed."I'm telling you incase he does." She hides her face in his shoulder.

Tim walks out the door."Uh huh well we've got some time to spare before this ghost come out." He waved a hand and goes to give the list to the staff in the house before going to sit down.

Valyn held onto him and tightened her grip."I know, I'm sorry about that but you've got all of us with you." She whispered.

Jason nods "Well if he does I am going to protect you Babs, you deserve so much better than a vengeful brother" he says rubbing her back "Hey, look it's Dickie bird and his girlfriend" he points out with a grin "Wanna try to scare them?" he asks.

"Change into your casual clothes so they don't ask you to do more chores" Sebastian advises Tim before he heads back to the main mansion to get some finishing chores ready, like making the dungeon less dangerous and removing some dust and cobwebs.

Barbara gripped his shirt."I know you'll protect me, but its what you'll do that worries me." She mumbled then pulled away fo glance at Rose and Richard which does make her snicker."Okay but don't blame me if they kick your butt." She giggled.

Tim jumps out of his seat and does go to his room, he just puts on some pajamas and Superman pajama bottoms just to get a reaction out of Bruce though he walks over to just plop down on the couch quietly.

"Hey, you are going to help me, plus scaring Rose might take too much effort so..." Jason stands up and he looks at the two, wondering how they could scare them, he then spots the pool and than looks at his outfit "Babs, I have an idea, but you need to convince Dickie bird the pool has a monster" he whispers.

Barbara raises a brow and tugs his shirt."You'll have to put something else on or least try to dress to fhe part to be terrifying cause like this you're just a hot and sexy man." She smirked."I'll try but don't get carried away where it'll turn into a fight and it looks like Tim must be done with his chores, why not go for both of them." She tells him.

"Because the Demon and I pranked Tim last time" Jason says "I don't think he can handle much more, especially with the ghost hunt happening tonight" he says "and you're right, I probably should change, try drawing his attention away from the pool when I get back" he says, pressing a kiss to her forehead before leaving to get changed into something else, the water seemed muddy enough, but still, he better get some clothes with the correct colors, maybe Sebastian had something?

Barbara sighed."Probably so, he could already be on edge." She smiled a the kiss and nods."Okay." She watches him walk inside before going over to Rose and Richard sitting with them.

"Hello Barbara" Rose says opening one eye to look at the girl "What brings you to the garden?" she asks "Wait... are those cookies I smell?" she asks half sitting up.

Jason changes into something else, which he is sure of won't get too ruined and he heads back outside, he had taken his goggles though, so he could actually see something, so he's glad he improved his helmet so he could make it smaller.

Barbara waved to her though slowly puts the cookies behind her."Maybe..." Her stomach did growl after a little since since barely had breakfast."Oh now you're hungry." She mumblescto herself."Uh Jason said he noticed something moving in the pool." She tells them.

"I bet he did" Rose says laying back down to go back to staring at the sky "I'm already going ghost hunting, I'm not interesting in looking for moving stuff in the pool" she mumbles with a yawn "Actually, I might take a nap" she adds.

Jason groans quietly, he had to wait until Richard looked away before he could get in.

Barbara sighed, she knew she probably wouldn't be able to trick Rose so easily but she could probably do so with Richard but she tries to distract Richars with Alfred's famous cookies."Though he left to check it out and Jason has been gone for awhile, I'm starting to worry." She puts on the act."What if there's more than just a ghost?" She questioned them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back