• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"I gave you instructions" Sebastian points out blankly "It's not my fault you can't follow those, guess I'll go ask someone else" he says walking off, he would probably do it himself, but he really did not like Valyn, next time she simply was not coming on the trip, not to mention that all she was doing was distracting Mitch.

Rose rolls her eyes "I get it, with your brothers, I might be an only child, but I didn't grow up alone" she says "But you need to learn to relax, he didn't hurt me, so you didn't have to punch him" she says "And no Mitch doesn't count as a Robin" she adds.

Jason shrugs "He is a replacement Barbara" he mumbles "Not to say I wouldn't beat a guy who hurt him to a pulp, but you know, details" he says.

Barbara goes to grab out the sandwich stuff."Technically, yeah he is your replacement but you are Richard's too so how would you like it if Richard called you that?" She questioned but smiled."Oh I know, you would protect your brothers you care about him but he probably doesn't get that you would." She tells him.

"Yes, but I wasn't brought in after Dick died, so..." Jason says and he sighs looking at the ceiling "It felt like Bruce just didn't care about me after I died, he didn't even go after the Joker" he says with a groan, it hurt to admit that, he had never told anyone "So imagine how I feel when I learn he gave my title to someone else"

Mitch says "Tim you so belong here, your the second smartest in this family behind Bruce, uhhh don't tell Barb I said that....or jason"

Dick nods "Ok I'm sorry again, and now I gonna tell Jason too"

Barbara pulls him into a hug as she stepped away from sandwich making."Oh Jason...we all cared about you, you know how Bruce is he's not very good at showing emotion or being fatherly but he cares just as much and I would've went after Joker if they had not pulled me back." She gripped his shirt."Don't ever think we don't care because we do." She tells him.

Tim smiled a little at that."Really? The smartest one here?" He chuckled a little but ue sighed."Mitch, there's Damian who tried to kill me for being Robin and he took that title where I had to find a different one, Jason he calls me a replacement most of the time, and what does Bruce do? He's not very fatherly or doesn't seem to care much with how he treats us like children or just sidekicks why else do you think Richard left to do his own thing." He explains.

Mitch says "Damien's a psycho, Jason kinda of a punk and Bruce......if I'm being honset with you man, Bruce cares even when it seems like he doesn't, it's hard to understand he cares, why else would Dick come back to fight with us?" he walks over to Tim putting a hand on his shoulder "This life we chose is hard but we are there for each other even when we don't show it and we are all important to this family"

Tim pushes his hand off his shoulder."That they are and I know Bruce is not much in touch with his fatherly side or emotions." He sighed."I just don't know Mitch." He says quietly.

Mitch says "I can't tell you how to feel man, but you know this family better then I do, so I'm feeling different then you are about all this, I wish I could help more"

Tim slouched over."I know I know, I've been feeling out of place but suppose it's called depression." He stood and nudged him."Before you ask no I don't hurt myself or plan to." He assured him."I've only been feeling out of place since Jason got here and you finding a girlfriend." He tells him.

"After I get to cuddle with you" Rose says and she pulls him closer so she can hug him "Besides, I won't stay that long at Wayne Manor after this vacation" she mumbles.

Jason sighs "Then why didn't they go after the Joker Babs?" he asks hugging back "Why'd they stop you?" he whispers, he didn't understand it, didn't get why Bruce would continue as if it didn't matter.

Barbara held onto him tightly."I was wanting to hurt him, maybe kill him because he took you but they had to pull me back remind me we don't kill but why should that apply to him when this guy breaks out and kills people for as if it's a fucking joke? I was lost and scared it mattered to me and Richard, Bruce is difficult." She sniffles."But you're home again, you're here don't ever leave again I wouldn't be able to handle it." She cried in his shoulder.

Tim holds his hands out."Instead of a pathetic hand to shoulder gesture could you give a hug? Come on, you're like a brother aren't you?" He raises a brow."I think you could use one too, I appreciate the talk man."

Tim wraps his arms around him and rubs his friends back, he starts to smile as he was cheered up but he knew Mitch needed a hug from a brother as much as he did."That's better." He says quietly.

"Because my father, well he got angry at his family for neglecting me and well, they said and I quite 'If she were to spend less time with your wife's side of the family we would like her more', but I can't spend less time around them, I need them and my dad is torn between his own family and the one he gained, so mom made the choice for him, he is no longer welcome and I could go wherever I want" Rose explains "They're going to get divorced, his memory will be wiped about the fact we're vampires and I can visit him if I want to, but I need to spend time at home so my dad can't force me to go with him as long as he has his memories, he will keep his rights of the company in Bludhaven because mom can't leave him without a job"

Jason runs his hand through his hair "One day Babs, one day he will kill the wrong person and then we cannot do anything to him, he will get what he deserves, one way or another" he says "But it won't be by our hand, maybe Rose, hell the bastard harms one hair on Dick's hair and even Bruce won't be able to safe the clown's sorry ass" he says.

Barbara nods slowly and wipes away a few tears but she didn't break away from the hug."If she did, Bruce could ostracize her or the other heroes who follow the same rule we do." She whispered.

"Yes you do, but mom will be checking up on his regularly" Rose says "And hey, I could always come visit you, with Sebastian most likely, can't escape the guy" she adds with a grin.

"Rose would hide" Jason mumbles, he knows, that if Rose were to kill the Joker she would instantly completely disappear from the world and he wondered how Bruce would go about finding her then.

Barbara quietly brushed her hand over the streak in his hair, flicking it a little."We'd be there for her and Richard too, Bruce would have to get through us." She placed a kiss on his cheek then goes to make his favorite sandwich and she added stuff like pickles and cheetos to her ham and cheese sandwich, she was having weird cravings."I don't judge you either but what matters is we all care about you." She tells him.

Tim pulls away from him."Because we have eachther." He holds out his fist for a bro fist from him.

Last edited:
Tim stretches."Well I wouldn't want to intrude on you spending time with Valyn so go on, I'll be okay." He waved a hand with a smile, he did want to hang out with them.

Tim shrugged."You don't care if I hang out with you? I mean it's better than hanging out with Damian but I don't want to intrude." He waved his hands, Valyn was just waiting outside for them.

Mitch says "V is the one who said we should invite you more plus I still think Damian is going through the secret passages blinded with his hands behind his back"

Tim raises a brow."Let's just go." He walks by him, he wondered what the other brothers were up to."Was there fighting outside?" He asks him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back