• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Mitch says "I mean he might like it" he then heard V and says "I'm am your service m'lady"

Dick nods and heads downstairs and sees Mitch "How far my student as fallen"

Mitch says "Shut it" he says and goes to help Tim as Dick chuckles

Tim shrugged. "You're the one who said he could like the uniform before." He hands him his phone to snap a photo for him.

Valyn snorts a laugh."Oh such a gentleman." She smiles softly and turned to Richard."Be nice, he's just helping out." Shs tells him.

Rose laughs softly "It does look on you" she says "Is this your punishment from Bruce?" she asks tilting her head looking at the two "Come on Richard, let's go to the lounge".

Jason scans the room and walks to the tv in the room and he grabs the remote " Probably gonna need this" he says as he wanders to a bookshelf and he pulls on a book "There we go", the somewhat plain television room gets turmed into a futeristic gaming room "I guess that's why is has no windows?" he asks looking at Barbara.

Barbara was surprised by this."They were hiding this here? Sneaky sneaky Rose." She snickered just a bit, standing off to the side."Instead of a passageway, the book reveals this huh." She goes to find the games they had.

Tim nods."Really?" He asks her."Uh yeah, this is what we have to do is chores and stuff like this but the outfit is new." He tells her.

Tim thanks him quietly and takes the phone from him to send the photo to Conner while explaining why he was wearing it."So we should probably get the utensils?" He shrugged.

"Good luck with the chores" Rose says following Dick and she sees Alfred and Bruce "Are you two enjoying your vacation?" she asks.

Jason shrugs "It made no sense to me why it has no windows, plus, if you work at a tech company, no matter which one, you could figure out how to do this" he says.

Alfred nods at Rose "I am, it is a bit weird to have nothing to do though" he says "Are you enjoyimg yourself master Richard?"

Barbara nods at that."I mean Tim could figure this out himself as well." She goes through some of the games with a small hum and gets the controllers to hand to him."What are you in the mood to play?" She asks him.

Valyn takes a picture of Mitch in the outfit, she still had that photo as her wallpaper from when she first met him.

Dick nods "yeah it was rocky at first but things finally smoothed out"

Bruce says "I am, like Alfred it feels weird not watching over Gotham"

Tim walks over and snapped his fingers in front of Mitch."Dude, the untensils we got to set them out as well." He hands him a few sets.

Tim gives him a gentle nudge."You okay? You seemed a little distracted." He places his sets on the table."I suppose that should do, who knows we might be serving the food as well or whatever Seb has next for us." He shrugged.

Tim placed his hand on his friends shoulder."Did you want to have a sit down and talk? Just you and me? I'm here if you need to talk bud." He was worried about him.

Rose grins "Well you both deserve a vacation, so take it easy alright?" she asks "What's your favorite room in the house?" she asks, curious about their answers.

"I really like the library miss Rose" Alfred answers and he smiles looking at the two kids "You two are a cute couple, but master Richard, if you break her heart in any way, well, you know what I'm capable off" he says.

Jason shrugs "You think? I mean, Tim would never leave the room, so no need to hide it" he says "And do they have Call of Duty?" he asks.

Last edited:
Barbara pulls the game from the drawer."Why am I not surprised you picked this one?" She smirked and handed to him."Oh gosh, try to get Tim to leave the room like that." She giggled.

Tim sighed and pulls him into a side hug."Sometimes it does help but okay." He tries to distract him."Uh...oh do you know the secret to how I made the teleporter?" He pokes him.

"He wouldn't leave, simple as that" Jason says and he sighs putting in the game "Although... he says, frowning at the couch "Why aren't there comfy chairs in the gaming room?"

Alfred nods "Good, you were raised to be a gentleman so I expect you to behave like one" he says.

Rose laughs "I can handle my own problems Alfred, but I appreciate you looking out for me" she says. She pulls a chess set from somewhere and grins "Let's play chess"

Barbara goes to sit down."No he wouldnt and neither would Mitch probably." She held a controller in her hand."Not sure, maybe they haven't gotten to that or just haven't bothered with them." She shrugged.

Tim smirks at him."I hack the justice league satellite and use their teleporting though I could only do short distance teleportation." He whispered."Supoose we could go sit down and relax, wait for dinner." He tells him.

"Come on sit down" Rose says mentioning to the chair next to hers "Hey Bruce, do you like the house?" she asks, out of curiosity, he hadn't let much known about what he thought about it.

Sebastian looks at the time and nods "Dinner will be ready in ten minutes, can you two tell the others?" he asks.

Jason shrugs and sits down on the couch "Well the couch is comfy too, but I'll put the recommendation with Rose after dinner"

Barbara snickers."Oh so now you want to make recommendations? Do you plan on coming here again?" She gave him a gentle push."I'm okay with the couch." She starts the game with him.

Tim waved a hand at Seb."Yeah sure." He nods then walked by Mitch."Though like I said sometimes talking helps dude." He goes to fetch the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back