• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Tim shrugs."Not if Bruce gets to me first but you're not gonna tell are you? But I'm kinda already dead inside." He joked."Oh I came out to Bruce and Richard as well, I feel better a little more me after that." He pats his shoulder as he goes to find the others and he stops by the room with Rose and them."Dinner guys is gonna be ready so come get a seat at the table." He tells them.

Rose sighs "Or not" she says getting up and she looks outside for a moment before heading to the dining room.

"Why not? I mean, the nice spirit isn't so bad" Jason says and he chuckles "And I do want to see what they do with Halloween" he adds.

Sebastian is setting the food that's ready on the table and he looks at his pocketwatch before opening the window to let a raven in, which has a note attached to it's leg and he reads it. "Not on my watch" he says and he puts Ryan in charge of dinner so he can stay with Rose.

Barbara plays with him."Would you dress up in a costume?" She asks."I'd probably come here again sometime." She puts the controller down when Tim came to tell them dinner was ready."Well we'll have to play later then." She shrugged.

Tim shrugs."Probably so but whatever, I'll probably get a lecture or something." He walks with him towards the dining hall."Thing is the one I made you does it too so." He nudged him."Nah I'd take the blame for you." He tells him.

"Maybe, who knows" Jason says "To be fair though, we should've realized it was haunted when she told us they opened it on Halloween" he adds with a shrug as he gets up.

Rose raises an eyebrow as she looks at Sebastian, but she figured she will find out why he abandoned his duties in the manor soon.

Last edited:
Barbara stood and stretched."Maybe so, probably would've thought the haunting was more like a joke played on Halloween for tourists." She gently punched his shoulder and walks to the dining room with him.

Tim follows him."Though if things work out and I end up with Conner...oh boy I'm not sure how Bruce is going to react." He mumbled though he smiled at Mitch."Working around here has actually been kinda cool y'know." He goes to find a seat and sits down.

Mitch sits and says "Look Bruck and Clark have their fights but Bruce wouldn't want to ruin something that makes you happy.....unless Superboy tries to kill you then in which case"

Jason laughs "I'm not saying it's only the ghost" he says ruffling her hair and he takes her hand "Wonder what's with all the servants though" he says mentioning to all the servants around.

Rose looks at Dick "Let's go and take a seat" she says holding out her hand for him to take.

Tim nods."True, that is true so maybe I should have a bit more trust in Bruce there." He blushes a little as he fiddles with his fingers as Valyn comes to sit with them."

Barbara laughed and swats at his hand before running her fingers through her hair to comb it out then she goes for his to make it all messy before she takes his hand to hold."I'm sure they add in some tricks of there own." She smirked."Hm, maybe they're not working much since Mitch and Tim have been put on chore duty?" She asks him.

"Well this will be interesting" Rose says glancing at Sebastian "Anyway, want to watch a movie after dinner?" she asks "We have a theater" she adds.

Jason nods "I mean, the amount of servants up and about" he says "There are more then yesterday" he says "Makes you think something about to happen"

Barbara nods."Perhaps, you could be onto something there." She looked around before taking a seat at the table and gives Jason's hand a small squeeze before releasing it.

Valyn smiled at Mitch and leaned into his side with her cheek on his shoulder."That should be cool." She nods and Tim puts his hands in his lap."Uh yeah sure, I could go for a movie." He agreed with her.

Rose facepalms and she sighs "Sure you guys can come too" she mumbles under her breath.

Sebastian chuckles "I believe the young miss wanted to spend the evening with Richard, since their last date was interrupted" he says "But the rest can watch a movie in the lounge if they want".

Jason grins "Come on guys, that's so obvious" he says "Plus, they deserve some quality time together"

Barbara snickers just a little at them before just leaning into Jason."You and me could go play that game again." She whispered so she didn't get Tim and Mitch trying to get in on that."Or go outside for a little." She says quietly.

Tim smiles a bit sheepishly."Oh right, uh we'll take the lounge room then Seb unless Mitch here wants to tell me he wants alone time with Valyn then I'll just go to my room or maybe do some more chores with you Seb." He shrugged at them.

Mitch says "Sorry, your right I'll pass on the movie"

Dick says "It's ok guys Rose here should have been more clear haha" he says messing with her

Tim just pretends to be offended."Even the movie with me Mitch? How could you." He laughed a little.

Rose gives Dick a poke "Well I was talking with you, so..." she trails off as Sebastian puts a plate in front of her and other servants do the same with the others.

Sebastian smiles "We made everyone's favorites" he says "Although I have no clue where master Killian is at the moment" he adds, well he had a hunch "And I shall get a stack a movies after setting the theater up".

Jason nods at Barbara, he knows that if Tim or Mitch saw they room they wouldn't leave unless they were dragged out.

Barbara quietly thanks them and she turned to Jason."Whatever you'd like to do, I could go for either spending time with you has been nice." She blushed a little with a smile, she starts on her meal."I think I'll agree with you Jason on staying another week here, you can go do that ghost hunting and we get more time to relax and just hang out." She nods.

Tim glanced at Jason and Barbara as they were whispering to eachother."Kay Seb." He starts eating quietly.

"I'm not really in the mood to watch a movie" Jason says "Also isn't the goal of the ghost hunt to find out what it's bound to?" he asks looking at Sebastian.

"It is" Sebastian says "Although I do advise you to avoid stairs as much as possible, it has been known to push people down" he explains.

Rose nods slightly "But I guess it could be somewhere in the dungeon" she says looking at her butler, who seems to consider it, so she continues "We never really look there"

Barbara shrugged."I just meant the games or go outside." She explained and she turned to Seb."I'm not taking the stairs then but maybe Tim could fashion a reader? Something that could detect a ghost aura or something? Make it easier to find it?" She asked them."Unless you have one yourselves." She shrugged.

"We could keep playing games" Jason says "And I highly doubt we'd be allowed inside much during the full moon" he adds.

Rose shakes her head slightly "It's safer if you stay in the small cabin during that time, I'll probably stay here to keep an eye on the cameras"

"We have sensors build into the cameras, the first time we had them set up all over the house, but they were damaged, so we had to improvise" Sebastian explains "And our tools are in the shed".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back