• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Rose heads to her room and opens the door, mentioning him to go in, he deserved to go what was going on, given he was the only one she informed about her heritage.

Jason chuckles "Well, it looked to me that the friendly spirit likes a prank as much as Rose does" he says "So... hey, does Bruce know it's haunted here?"

Barbara sighed."Nevermind then Jason." She mumbled, she shrugged."He probably does know by know if the ghost has messed with him already like the rest of us...by the way you've got a kick me sign on your back." She tells him.

Rose heads to her room and opens the door, mentioning him to go in, he deserved to go what was going on.

Jason grins "Well I did the dishes and played a bit of pool with Dickie bird, it was fun" he says hugging her "So now what? I noticed a lot more servants walking around" he points out looking at the others.

Mitch says "On second thought Tim maybe we shouldn't prank anyone, remember we have to do what Seb says and if we cause a mess who has to clean it?" he says to Red Robin

Dick enters Rose's Room "What's going on?"

Barbara squeaked at the sudden hug but it made her smile."Nice of you to bond with Richard again and helping Alfred out, should try bonding with all of your brothers." She leans into him as he was warm and comfy."I'm not sure, you can't do that danger ghost hunt til next week but I'm sure there's other stuff to do." She shrugged.

Tim nods at that."That's true, that and the possibility of getting grounded maybe no pranking Bruce." He grabs his chin."What if we tried a scavanger hunt or hide and seek...or gremlin over there shows us the hidden passageways." He gestures to Damian with a smirk.

"So..." Rose trails off as she closes the door "My father is... well, he wants to give me a 'normal' life, so he and mom get into arguments, but he doesn't notice that none of his relatives is willing to let me stay with them when they nearly blow up the entire kitchen" she explains "So I spend a lot of time with my mother's side of the family, who are super overprotective of me. But as the two kinds of normal a different my aunt fears they may get a divorse and force me to pick who I want to stay with, which is frustrating as hell".

"Well I was thinking of looking for secret passageways and hidden rooms" Jason says before he looks at Tim "Hey! Don't call Damian a gremlin. I thought you were a detective, surely you can find them on your own"

Damian says "I refuse to be a part of your harassments on father" he then looks at Jason "Todd you have no right to talk when you were hoping I'd show 2 mins ago"

Mitch chuckles at Damian "Damn Damian called you out Jason"

Dick says "Is that why they are coming over?"

Tim laughs at Jason."Uh huh I probably could but why not use him to find it and make it easier." He glanced at the kids."Dude you call him names too." He waved a hand though Barbara tells them to be nice to Damian.

Valyn raises a brow."I get why you make that Jason joke Mitch, it's like they switched personalities or something." She giggled.

"I only call him Demon" Jason points out dryly "Which is a fitting one, instead of Gremlin" he adds sticking out his tongue "Well I'm gonna go and fully explore, you coming Babs?"

"Dad hates this house, he wouldn't come here for company problems" Rose says as she sits on her bed "But I'm afraid I'll make it worse if I tell him his side of the family hates me for being too much like mom. They don't know of course, but they'd burn me at a stake if they did"

Dick says "Oh man...." he says and sits next to her

Mitch chuckles at his girlfriend's reaction "Right? haha"

Damian says "Yes I call him Todd, is that not his name"

Mitch sighs at Damian continuing lack of understanding normal comments "Don't worry about it Damian" he just shurgs

Barbara shrugs."If you would like to to come with, I thought you'd want to just want some more brother time or guy time." She kisses his cheek softly."I'll come with rather than being alone in a haunted place." She nods."I've tried coming up with a cute nickname for Jason but all I got was Bluejay and Little wing." She sighed.

Valyn stretched."So Mitchie, you wanna go with them?" She asks him and Tim stands."Whatever Damian, just don't feed that gremlin after midnight." He jokes.

"Yep" Rose says leaning against him "But hey, burning at the stake is better then beheaded in my opinion" she points out "And we're getting off topic. Should I be honest with my dad or not?"

Jason chuckles "Damian, you have a lot to learn" he says and he frowns "Come on Babs, you can do better than that" he says "Let's go explore"

Mitch says "I'm ready for dinner and bed to be honest...been a long day"

Dick says "I say yes and I promoise if he tries anything all of us will stop"

Barbara reached for Jason's hand and gripped it."Maybe I could...hmm, Birb in the hood." She says a joke."Birb or I just call you Hood." She nods."If you want, I am getting hungry as well." She tells him.

Valyn smiles a little."I suppose so...uh could I bunk with you, I've got the creeps from the whole haunting thing." She pokes him, Tim glanced at Jason."He's murder birb or gun birb." He was just kidding."I don't think you could give him a cute nickname, nothing cute about him." He chuckled a little.

Valyn was a little relieved."That'd be nice." She smiles softly and kisses his cheek."Should we go find Alfred or Seb and ask about dinner?" She leans into him."I'm hungry as well."

"Alfred doesn't have to do anything on this trip anymore" Jason points out "Wouldn't be surprised if Tim and Mitch have to go set the table soon" he adds looking at the two.

Rose sighs "Alright" she says "They might be coming after dinner" she says "Since mom is not an early bird and I've never seen this many servants awake at once" she adds.

Barbara shrugs."Perhaps Seb could be making dinner unless we fend for ourselves, I meant know how to cook some things." She hugs his arm quietly."They probably do."

Tim sighed at Jason."We probably have to do that though I'm sure Seb would come get us when he wants us to." He nods.

At that moment someone knocks at the door before opening it "Tim, Mitch, you need to set the table, but due to... circumstances I'm afraid you'll have to wear the uniform" he says "I left them in your room, be downstairs in 15 minutes" he says.

"Speaking of the devil" Jason mumbles under his breath when Sebastian shows up "Let's go and see if there's a tv somewhere downstairs" he says.

Last edited:
Barbara almost laughs."He reminds of Alfred a little, there when you need him." She turned to him."Oh so you wanna explore later and just watch a movie or TV?" She asks him.

Tim puts his hands on his hips."I'm guessing a butler uniform..." He mumbled to himself before waving to the others before going to his room and grab it and get dressed.

"Yeah I mean, why not? Plus where there's a tv there's a gaming system" Jason says with a grin "Also, given how tense the mood is we probably shoudn't do anything stupid".

Sebastian nods at the others and leaves to head back to the kitchen, if Rose wasn't there she was probably in her room with Richard.

Barbara pulls on his hand as she starts walking."Then let us go find this TV room." She smiled at him."You've gone soft, it's sweet how you have and matured." She tells him.

Tim quietly adjusts the outfit before going to meet with Seb in the kitchen."Well here I am, Mitch will be here in a little bit."

"Yeah, do you think we should go downstairs?" Rose asks "I think Sebastian will be busy with dinner right about now".

"I haven't gone soft" Jason counters "I simply know how to behave and I swear the first person to hurt you will not get out unharmed" he says.

Sebastian nods "You two look good in those outfits" he says "Anyway, the plates are in the lower cabinet, the bowls are in the top cabinet and the rest is in the drawer, the glasses will be done by someone else" he says.

Barbara smirked but she did faulter as he could possibly go after her brother."There's the Jason I know but I suppose, I'm sure Bruce and Alfred appreciate you behaving to." She peeks into some rooms before finding the TV."This one." She nods.

Tim poses a little."Really?" He nudged Mitch."Should take a photo of me in this to send to Conner." He whispered then he gets on grabbing the dishes to set the table, Valyn just went to the dining room."Well don't you look dashing in the outfit." She smiled at Mitch and goes to wait for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back