• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Barbara goes to the fence."Titans or Young Justice whichever you want to call them but I meant either or, Rose since I mean some have been on both teams like BB has been and Richard and Tim when they were Robin's." She gets inside with Valyn following."I myself would like to meet them as well and who's M'gann?" She asks her.

Tim raises a brow, he pushes the dice towards him."Jason isn't gonna cover for you dude." He shrugged then chuckled a little"And it's a board game Jason." He tells him.

Last edited:
"Well Raven is awesome, she would like this house" Rose says "I briefly met Beast Boy, but he was washing himself and he wasn't a dog or cat" she says and she chuckles "Raven got pissed at him for doing that while he knew there was a visitor".

Killian jumps over the fence and sighs "Isn't M'gann the Martian from the Young Justice team?" he asks, earning a slight nod.

Jason chuckles "I know I know. And Mitch, why do I have to cover for you?" he asks.

Mitch shurgs "Idk it was joke I thought it was funny" he rolls and gets out of jail "freedom!"

Dick laughs as he shoots for another ball and misses and then suddenly

"hello brothers and Mitch" Said the voice of Damian has it turns out he has been in here too

"Well Raven is awesome, she would like this house" Rose says "I briefly met Beast Boy, but he was washing himself and he wasn't a dog or cat" she says and she chuckles "Raven got pissed at him for doing that while he knew there was a visitor".

Killian jumps over the fence and sighs "Well let's go in" he says "Sebastian already told the staff that they all have to be present, even the ones with night shift" he adds "And all the doors that are going to be used are oiled, so they don't creak" he adds.

Jason looks at Damian "Hello Demon, how long have you been hiding out here?" he asks.

Damian says "I got in through the secret door here"

Dick says "Oh I wish you hadn't said that" he says knowing Jason is going to bug him now

Damain says "What why?"

"There's a secret door to this room?" Jason asks turning to Damian "Where?" he asks, he had been trying to find secret passages since they arrived, though he really does suspect there's on in the library, but he'd have to check that out.

Barbara glanced at them with a slight smile."It was nice hanging out with you Rose." She waved before going inside to go to her room and get dressed in pajamas but she still had the coat to wear, Valyn laughed at that."They sound like fun, are we going to meet them when we return home?" She asks her.

Tim just plays with Mitch not bothering with Damian, though his seat levitate and he was thrown on the table messing up the board."This ghost...makes me wonder what the other one would do." He mumbled.

Tim sits on the table and throws some of the paper money at Mitch which a small chuckle, he glanced out the window."The girls are back." He makes a face at Mitch."Nah I win." He jokes.

Rose chuckles "Sure, let's go it again sometimes" she says and she looks at Valyn "You should go find Mitch, I need to get changed" she says and she looks at Killian, who nods at her before she walks off, heading to her room.

Jason sticks out his tongue at Damian "I've been spending a lot of time with Barbara, so I might take the time to fully explore later" he says and he adds "Although I wouldn't be surprised if you had managed to watch the servants.

Killian finds Bruce and Alfred in the lounge "Bruce, you're good friends with the owners of Knight Industries right?" he asks "I need a tiny favor" he adds.

Tim jumps off the table himself and starts cleaning up the pieces."You know you could help out MItch." He shrugged."So are you going to tell her about her brother?" He asks him.

Valyn shrugs at Rose, she takes off running before finding the boys in the room and she sneaks in to sneak zap Mitch in the back if she could surprise him.

"Well as you might know the company originally belonged to Rose her mother alone and they have been... arguing about the company and Rose, but the latter one if my problem to deal with, if they arrive and they start arguing about the company, please stop them" he says "That's not why they're here and the last thing we all need is that we have to ask the servants to remove them from the house".

Rose enters the game room and she hugs Dick tightly and she mumbles "Can't you guys hide me somewhere?" she asks.

Jason frowns as Rose walks in "Welcome back" he says, wondering what was bothering her, she seemed to have enough fun spending time with Barbara and Valyn.

Barbara walks out of the room when she was done and carried a book with her just to go in the room with everyone and just plops down in a seat getting comfortable, pulling her hood on as well.

Mitch helps Tim and says "i don't know"

Dick says "Uhhh what's happening?" he says not knowing why she wants to hide

Bruce says "I'll do what I can"

"Well... remember how I told you about my parents?" Rose asks "I don't want them to do something they'll regret" she mumbles.

Killian nods "I'll go see if Sebastian has any more information on when they get here" he says.

Jason raises an eyebrow "Why would you parents come here? I thought your father hated this house" he says.

Tim pulls the chair over to sit down and glanced at Rose when she mentioned her parents then at Valyn who came up behind Mitch to surprise him with a little zap to his shoulders then throws her arms around him."Hello Mitchie." She hummed.

Dick looks at her "Your parents are coming, wait rose please, start from the beginning why did your cousin need to find you what's going on?"

Mitch jumps a little and then chuckles "Hey Sparky" he turns so he can kiss her "You have fun?"

"It's a bit... complicated, the short version is this; my father doesn't always agree with my mother on several things, how to deal with me being one of them, though my aunt, Killian's mother, send a letter to warn us that they're coming here to discuss something concerning me, so..." Rose trails off and asks quietly "Can we talk somewhere else?"

Jason chuckles "Really Mitch, you're horrible at nicknames" he says "Hey Barbara, did you enjoy exploring the cave?"

Mitch jokingly says "Oh yeah Zombie Boy?, you got a pretty interesting mask why not go rap with Hollywood Undead?"

Dick laughs at the joke then looks at Rose "Sure let's go"

"Wow so original" Jason teases "Anyone wanna go and prank Bruce?" he asks, although... last time he tried to prank Bruce it failed, badly.

Rose giggles quietly before leaving the room, where could they talk without interruption, well her room probably.

Barbara puts her book down."Hm?" She turned to Jason."Uh huh,it was cool and relaxing just having girl time and you?" She asks him.

Valyn hugs him and gives him a kiss when he came in for one."Sparky? That fits." She laughed though cringed at his ones about Jason."Okay okay." She pats his shoulder though Tim smirked."It's little wing and I would prank him but then I would put all the blame on you." He tells him.

Dick follows Rose

Mitch smiles and then says "It's kinda hard to prank bruce when he can product like 12 outcomes of anything in about 2 seconds"

Tim leans in his seat."If the others like the Titans and YJ were here we could prank them." He laughed."But trying to get Bruce would just fail and probably get us grounded though I would try it." He shrugged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back