• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Vander! We need to talk!" Ivy calls, he'd hear that if he's in the greenhouse "The shop is closed so he's not there".

"Yeah, why not? Although the others should probably stay here" Rose says.

Jason nods "We should to that between sunbathing and leaving" he says

Barbara stands and brushes some sand off her legs."Yeah." She walks out a little further to where the water was at the knees."How far til you get knocked over?"

Vander takes a vine down from where he was, the hammock he had put in there."You called mother?"

Valyn glanced at the others."So you want to do that now then?" She nods."I suppose so."

"I honestly don't care" Jason says dragging her along to the deeper part "Just tell me when you get tired though" he says.

"No, but Desmond already knows two of them, they should go out at little as possible" Rose explains.

Ivy smiles "Here, you'll start next week" she says handing him the envelope.

Barbara goes with him but she does start pulling, a little hesitant because of the waves."Just don't go to far from me okay?"

Valyn bites her bottom lip."Have met this Desmond before?" She asks her while Tim priests against what Rose was saying about him and Mitch til he thinks about it himself.

Vander takes the envelope and opens it, looking at the letter."You got me into school? How?" He didn't think they'd accept someone like him, he hugs her.

Valyn nods at that."Well then get your suit, he does have a few locations here in this city but I think it's be wiser to stick as a group rather then splitting up to search them." She nods."One in particular, I'm sure he'll be at so we'll start there first just be on your guard." She goes to get her suit.

Tim noticed the look he was giving him, he stops poking Damian."You going to join them Damian?"
Damian shook his head.
”I’ll pass Drake. I have a feeling I’ll need to guard all of my personal possessions from a certain someone,” Damian said, before slinking off back to the manor.

"Yes at the gala, there were some robbers and they were pretty well prepared, then Desmond stormed in with his men at the perfect timing, but my father got hurt so they have to return home and I could stay here with Bruce" Rose explains "Granted no one actually trusts Desmond, not even his own family, so there's that".

Jason sighs "I won't, if you want to stay near the sand that's fine too, with your legs and all, we could make a sandcastle if you prefer that over swimming right now".

Damian was laying on his bed. He was thinking about security. He was thinking about how Tim had been attacked by the Desmond guy. The broken arm. He was frustrated by it. He remembered when Barbara had told him to check in on Tim. Was Tim in trouble at school? Vulnerable?

Although Tim had pranked him and had ruined his bedroom, Damian still cared for him secretly, despite all of that sword-waving. And Desmond seemed to be a national security threat. Being Robin, it was his duty to care about Gotham and the like. Even if the like meant a highly annoying person called Tim Drake.

Getting up, he quickly took out his Batcomputer. Maybe he could enroll at the high school. Serve as a secret spy of some sort. That sounded like a good idea. Filling out most of the forms, Damian hesitated before clicking the submit button. Closing his computer, he walked down the hallway. Arriving at Bruce’s door, he gave the door a soft knock.

”Father? I’d like to discuss something with you.”

Barbara holding onto him."Huh? No, we can swim...just not too far." She bites her bottom lip, the waves pushing them but she didn't want to disappoint him when he was wanting to swim.

Valyn listened to that."Not even his family? This Desmond guy does he even care about anything or?" She was curious, she was wanting to know who they'd be dealing with but Niklaus scared her too.

Vander thanks his mother for enrolling him at school, he's been mostly self taught and learned things from Ivy and Harley too, so home schooled.

"I eh had a much needed conversation with your father" Ivy says and she adds "But yeah, I figured you'd deserve a good education".

Rose sighs "I don't know to be honest, but my instincts told me not to trust them and Mitch said he rarely came home to visit so".

Jason smiles at her "If you're not confortable then we're not going, I took you on a date, so we're going to do stuff you want"

Barbara gives a small nod, she smiles back at him."If its okay, if this were a pool or lake I would but this is sea water." She held her grip on him."Sand castle building then?"

Vander smiled at that but he pauses."My father? Why would the man who gave me up care about me and you know him?" He didn't know he was really hers.

Valyn shrugs."He doesn't seem very trustworthy, he tried to kill his own brother and for that I want to kick his ass." She clenches her fists.

Bruce says "You can come in Damian" he says allowing his son to enter as he kept looking at something

Mitch says hearing asking if his brother cares about anything "Well we know he doesn't care about me, man tried to throw me off a roof"

Valyn leans into Mitch as she side hugs him."I know and it makes me want to kick his ass for being such an ass." She growls a little but then she smiles back at him."Least you're here and okay."

"Yeah I know him" Ivy says "I have no clue how to tell you this, so I'll just say it" , she takes a deep breath "You're my biological son, whivh you didn't remember because I left to protect you guys from Batman".

Rose stretches "Let's go and scout the city for a while" she says, she needed to go out for a bit.

Jason nods and he picks her up before walking back to the sand "We could go swimming in the pool at the manor tomorrow if you want that"

Bruce says "You can come in Damian" he says allowing his son to enter as he kept looking at something

Mitch says hearing asking if his brother cares about anything "Well we know he doesn't care about me, man tried to throw me off a roof"
Damian opened the door slowly.
”Hello Father,” Damian said, looking at Bruce curiously as the man searched for something.
”What are you looking for?” He asked curiously.

Barbara puts her feet on the ground when they got closer to the sand, she kneels down."We could." She starts on making the sandcastle."So do you plan on staying with us now?" She asks him."Or are you going to leave once Desmond is taken care of?"

Valyn nods at that."Sure, we can do that." She stretches."So Mitch is having to stay here and just you and me are going then?" She asks her.

Vander went quiet, processing that info she just bluntly tells him and it took him a few minutes before he says something."That actually explains alot..." He didn't seem mad at her, he starts smiling.

"I don't know, Tim doesn't trust me, it's a surprise if Bruce wanted me to stay" Jason says with a sigh "I wouldn't surprise me if I had to leave when this is settled"

"Sure, could be fun, just us two" Rose says "Or we could keep an eye on the computer and go if someone needs help".

"It does?" Ivy asks a bit confused "So you're not angry I never told you?" she asks.

Barbara places her hand on his cheek after he says that."No, I'm sure they'd let you stay I want you to stay..." She rubs her thumb over his cheek slowly."If you have to, you won't leave me behind and hide? I don't mean to sound clingy sorry I just really missed you." She lowered her hand.

Valyn gave a small salute."That would be cool, we'll wait til its night to go to Niklaus then." She looks over the bike."I could use a ride though."

Vander takes his mothers hand and puts his other ontop of it."You came back for me, you didn't abandon me so I'm not mad you lied yeah but what matters is you're here."

"We'll see" Jason says with a smile "Besides, I might not want to stay in Gotham" he says "Dickie bird has an apartment in Bludhaven right? Maybe I could use that".

"We can use my bike" Rose says and she sighs "Granted we're better off just jumping rooftops when we're in the city, so that might backfire on us".

"I was worried you'd be angry" Ivy says hugging him "I'm sorry, I wanted to tell you sooner, but I didn't know how"

Barbara nods slowly, tracing her finger in the sand."I'd go with if you'd ask though." She just goes back to building the sandcastle she was working on."I know I have a place at the manor."

Vander wraps his arms around her, hugging her tightly thanking her quietly for coming back for him to b his mother."I'll always love you mom, I did suspect it too that you were really my mother."

Valyn looks at Mitch with a smile."Maybe if you wear a different outfit since its day, remember you should lay low with Desmond out there." She nods at Rose."Yeah." She giggled.

"And you're needed here" Jason says "I'll ask Alfred if I'm supposed to be stayibg at the manor again, no one argues with him" he says while helping her.

Rose nods slightly "You could help by finding crimes for us to do" she says with a grin "Because you need to take it easy Mitch.

"Then why didn't you ask me?" Ivy asks running a hand through his hair.

Barbara smiles slightly at that."Am I really? We just got some new heroes, I think I'd just slow them down til I've trained some more." She uses some water to make the sand a little sturdy."I would ask him."

Valyn leans over and gives him a small kiss."You can dress up in your new suit later." She smiles at him before going over to Rose's bike."This one?"

Vander shrugs."Well I was wanting to ask but I didn't know how to ask then I started to think that maybe you'd tell me yourself when you were ready." He explains.

"Rose will be heading back home at one point" Jason says "And then she'll go back to doing whatever she did there" he adds.

"Yeah" Rose says and she heads to her bike, getting on "Get on, then we can go see if people are stupid enough to commit crimes during the day".

Ivy smiles "You're starting next week, at your new school" she says "And there are school supplies near Harley, but try not to use your powers too much, kay?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back