• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Barbara pulls off her wet jacket to throw at him, shivering."Or I give you a hug and get you wet too." She teases, she stops trying to chase him though."Oh? What do I have to go to get the jacket then hm?"

"And here I wanted to give you my coat" Jason says with a grin "But if that's how you're going to act, then I guess I can keep it for myself" he teases.

Sebastian shakes his head "I am busy so Alfred can take it easy for a while, he works too hard" he says "But I will teach you some Transylvanian recipes when I have the chance alright?" he asks with a smile, he also needed to make some modifications to Rose her room so she could have an office area, or he could just ask if there's an empty office she could use for her work related stuff.
Damian nodded.
”Alright Sebastian. I suppose we’ll meet again, to make some Transylvanian food,” Damian replied, before heading off to the BatCave.
“Hello Father. Did I miss anything?” Damian asked, looking around at everyone.

Barbara reaching out to try to grab hi."You out here acting all romantic, suppose I hadn't given it thiught." She wraps her arms around her as the wind blew and it was cold out due to how early it was."You jerk." She playfully says.

Valyn waits for his reveal."It doesmake you look like you go with the other bird boys by that mask." She pokes it, she looks over at the others."What made you want to change your suit anyway though?"
Mitch says "All Red X was known as was a villain, a thief and the fact my brother last wore it a killer in some cases, so I wanted to change, to show I'm of this family, that'll I do Dick proud with this mantle as he brought me here and to stop my brother with the very persona he obsessed over for years it was like the suit was his skin" Dick hearing this smiles and walks over to Mitch and pats one shoulder then the other with the side of his palm "I dub the....the Red X of the Batfamily....you'll do great' Dick says to the boy who he made his student

Valyn smiles softly at that."That's a pretty good reason to want to change your suit design." She watches the two of them, these people were alot more nice and accepting then the people shes used to be around."Mitch did tell me how you took him in." She looks at Richard.

Tim watches them quietly before looking over at Damian."Look who finally decided to join us, what took you so long?" He questions him."We've got two new members to our team, Valyn and Rose here." He tells him.

Valyn smiles softly at that."That's a pretty good reason to want to change your suit design." She watches the two of them, these people were alot more nice and accepting then the people shes used to be around."Mitch did tell me how you took him in." She looks at Richard.

Tim watches them quietly before looking over at Damian."Look who finally decided to join us, what took you so long?" He questions him."We've got two new members to our team, Valyn and Rose here." He tells him.
Damian scowled at Tim’s comment, annoyed that Tim had to particularly point him out.
”I still haven’t forgiven you, Drake,” Damian replied, referring to the foam prank incident.

”I was having a proper conversation with Sebastian,” he added, a bit annoyed. He crossed his arms.

Tim shrugs."Who said you had to? I was already grounded and put to work to clean Jason's room afterwards though I wonder if being grounded means no patrol..." He would like to go on patrol."You managed to make a friend Damian other than Barbara?" He teases his little brother."I would ask how the party was."

"Oh no, he has every right to still be pissed at you" Rose says "Even I don't prank my cousins by messing up their rooms and our prank wars can ruin the entire mansion" she explains with a smile "And Sebastian is good with holding conversations yeah, he's also a great cook too" she adds looking at Damian.

Damian scowled at Tim’s remark.
”You speak of me as a societal sociopath, Drake. The party was alright. Somewhat enjoyable,” Damian replied. Damian turned towards Rose.
”Sebastian’s alright. He promised to teach me some Transylvanian cuisine,” he replied.

"He did?" Rose asks narrowing her eyes "He never teaches anyone else how to cook" she says "He must like you very much". She knew she shouldn't be in a kitchen to cook, but she was okay with that, but this was the first time she heard about Sebastian actually wanting to teach someone.

Valyn giggled a little."It was good he had you then, to mentor him and I feel the same way for having Mitch come along to help me out." She puts her hands on her hips.

Tim raises a brow."Nobody asked you." He waved a hand at Rose, he looks over to Damian again."You kinda do seem like one to me little demon though cool cool you getting out there."

"And you should've had some common sense" Rose counters at Tim "And why are you in such a grumpy mood anyway?" she asks and she sighs "Is it because you're grounded?" she asks, she didn't get that, it was his own fault, so he didn't need to take it out on others.

Tim sighs."That wasn't going to stop me from pranking them, Damian is a jerk sometimes and I don't really trust that Jason guy much, lots of attitude from that guy and who threatens someone with a gun?" He shrugs, he wasn't use to Jason he didn't know him til now just from stories he was told."I'm grounded but I also didn't get much sleep, I'm afraid Jason or Damian might've tried something."

Dick says to Valyn "I did what I can, speaking of if we have time Mitch and I can help with that group you used to be with" Mitch says "Oh yeah the guy you warned me about what was his name again?" roxas roxas

"You realize that they probably won't prank you when you're in your room right?" Rose says "Besides, Jason was asleep the entire time and Damian seems like someone who thinks things through" she adds. She wondered what prank the two came up with though, considering Sebastian helped them with the supplies.

Valyn stands quietly once they mentioned that, she looks from Richard to Mitch bitting her bottom lip."You'd really want to? His names Niklaus, Mitch..." She nods though."If you'd want to but I won't make you risk yourself Dick, he's already got Mitch here on his list probably though he hasn't made a move has he? Mitch someone hasn't tried to approach you wearing a suit and a fadora?" She asks him.

Tim gestures to Damian."He came at me with a sword for just a harmless whipped cream prank, I doubt he thinks everything through seriously." He was thinking they might try to get him back like Jason threatened before.

"Okay, but considering you foamed his room I imagine he'll think it through this time" Rose says and she looks at Valyn "I could help you out if you want, I got nothing better to do anyway, for a week anyway" she says.

Sebastian finds Alfred "Alfred, is there an empty off miss Rose could use for her work? She will have to attend meetings and work on her inventions and paperwork if she is to stay here" he says "And her mother thinks she should get some practice in dealing with those things.

Valyn turns to Rose."If you want to, I won't make you though Rose." She knew where his locations and others from the group which she has been avoiding."Don't underestimate him or he can be manipulative, so don't listen to what he says..." She warns them.

Tim nods."Maybe so but after that prank, I'd say the same for myself think more before acting on pranks." He agrees."Might we have a talk later Rose?"

"Sure later" Rose says nodding at Tim and she turns to Valyn with a sly smile "I know I shouldn't underestimate him, but I think no one is unbeatable" she says "You just have to have a plan and know a weak spot" she says.

Mitch shakes his head 'No no one has come up to me dressed like that yet" Dick says "I wouldn't mind helping your one of us Val, plus if Rose is helping then so am I"

Valyn puts her hands in her pockets, she was relieved Mitch hasn't run into him."No one is unbeatable not even Superman." She shrugs, she was just afraid of him."When would you like to do that? I know possible locations of where he or the group could be."

"Well we could set the group against him" Rose says sitting down and she pokes Dick "And you are not putting yourself in unneeded danger because I am, I will be fine, but if I happen to need backup it wouldn't be good if my backup is in the same situation as me" she says.

Valyn rubs her arm and looks over at Mitch."Set the group against him...there is already people there who don't like him or like some good people like Jericho." She explains."Though why can't he come with?"

Tim sighs."That wasn't going to stop me from pranking them, Damian is a jerk sometimes and I don't really trust that Jason guy much, lots of attitude from that guy and who threatens someone with a gun?" He shrugs, he wasn't use to Jason he didn't know him til now just from stories he was told."I'm grounded but I also didn't get much sleep, I'm afraid Jason or Damian might've tried something."
Damian scowled after hearing the remark.
”Jerk? You were the one who filled our rooms with that nasty foam. I pity Pennyworth, who had to clean up your crap,” he retorted, arms crossed. Hearing Rose mention that he had common sense, Damian made a noise of approval.
”See? Rose is one of the individuals here who have common sense, besides me,” he added.

Hearing Tim mention the whipped cream incident, Damian scowled.
”I was trying to sleep, fool! Haven't you heard that the early bird gets the worm? Those who disrupt my sleep will face the wrath of my sword,” he replied, wishing that he had his sword with him, maybe to point it at Tim threateningly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back