• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Ah so waking you would mean poking a hornets nest?" Rose asks looking at Damian "Which I can understand though, although I literally have a dagger hidden within reach" she says with a sweet smile, it's true though.

Jason chuckle "Nothing, but we could just sunbathe for a moment" he points out with a smile "And if you plan to ruin my outfit, lemme take of my shirt at least".

Barbara does try to hug him to get him wet too but stops."Now I won't disagree with that, you going shirtless." She smirks."That doesn't mean it's not cold with the wind and luckily these are my pajamas but still would've like to have been wearing a swim suit you butt I'm wet and cold so it's only fair I do so to you." She playfully pouts.

Tim watches the others, he would go with them but then again he didn't know if he was allowed on patrol so he didn't bother to ask."Uh huh, when it comes to being a vigilante Damian sometimes you don't get alot of rest." He pokes him.

Valyn rubs her arm and looks over at Mitch."Set the group against him...there is already people there who don't like him or like some good people like Jericho." She explains."Though why can't he come with?"
Mitch asks "Who's Jericho?" he asks not in a jelous way more of she's never mentioned him way

Valyn places her hand on his shoulder."The one I had asked to heal you after your fight with Desmond before then Tim, he's one of the good ones is all I was saying." She smiles at him,"So when did we want to do this?"

Barbara does try to hug him to get him wet too but stops."Now I won't disagree with that, you going shirtless." She smirks."That doesn't mean it's not cold with the wind and luckily these are my pajamas but still would've like to have been wearing a swim suit you butt I'm wet and cold so it's only fair I do so to you." She playfully pouts.

Tim watches the others, he would go with them but then again he didn't know if he was allowed on patrol so he didn't bother to ask."Uh huh, when it comes to being a vigilante Damian sometimes you don't get alot of rest." He pokes him.
Damian scowled.
”Of course. With people like you, its a miracle I can sleep,” Damian replied, tempted to grab his finger and snap it. Instead, his hands curled into fists. He assumed that Drake remembered his dislike for any type of human physical contact.

Valyn places her hand on his shoulder."The one I had asked to heal you after your fight with Desmond before then Tim, he's one of the good ones is all I was saying." She smiles at him,"So when did we want to do this?"
Mitch says "Oh yeah him, I'd say the sooner the better"

Valyn nods at that."Well then get your suit, he does have a few locations here in this city but I think it's be wiser to stick as a group rather then splitting up to search them." She nods."One in particular, I'm sure he'll be at so we'll start there first just be on your guard." She goes to get her suit.

Tim noticed the look he was giving him, he stops poking Damian."You going to join them Damian?"

"We should wait till tomorrow and split up" Rose says "Because if we figure out what Desmond is planning then who's to say we can't set Desmond and Niklaus against each other? One defeats the other, we handle the remaining one" she explains.

Jason chuckles "Figured you wouldn't mind" he says while taking off his shirt, putting that with his stuff "Also... Alfred may or may not have helped a bit, so..." he trails off and hands Barbara a bundle of clothes "We could go swimming".

Barbara holds her hands out for the clothes bundle, she would've been caught staring at Jason for a moment after he takes his shirt off."You look good." She blushes."Leave it to Alfred to always be prepared." She sets the bundle down, she pulls her wet shirt off since a bra wasn't much different from a bikini top, she was wearing pj shorts so she could just go swimming like that and get dressed in the dry clothes later.

Valyn slows down and pauses once Rose speaks."Huh, I didn't think of that...what do you think Mitch, this is your brother and I'm in no rush to face Niklaus." She thought the idea was worth a try.

"So that's it, you're not even going to consider my plan?" Rose asks with a sigh "Although I admit that it could backfire, but we don't know that and it might work incredibly in our favor".

Jason chuckles "We'd fall apart without Alfred" he says and he grins "Race ya to the water" he says after taking off his shoes and socks.

Barbara puts her shoes and socks by the rest of the stuff, she pulls her hair into a ponytail."He does so much for us which is why I like to offer my assistance." She smiles a bit then runs by him.

Valyn shrugs at Rose."I thought your plan was worth a try." She goes to her her suit anyway and meets with them there again, she'd want to go on patrol even if they didn't go after Niklaus then."You sure Bruce, Mitch?"

"Mitch would much rather follow Bruce's order then go with a plan worth trying" Rose says "I'm going to get my suit" she adds heading back upstairs.

"He has Sebastian now to help out" Jason says while running after her, he's faster though, so he picks her up when she reaches him "Let's go back somewhere in the afternoon" he says.

Barbara let's out a small squeak when he lifts her, suppose she couldn't outrun him."We should, we don't need to be out here too long." She holds onto him, placing a kiss on his cheek softly.

Valyn waits on them to get ready, she hums a little as she does."It could just be since Bruce is the leader..."

Rose comes back adjusting the hood of her outfit "Could be, but I'm not tossing a good plan out of the window" she says "Although since I am in Gotham I might as well follow Bruce's plan".

"True" Jason says putting her down "Let's go swimming before we change out mind" he says with a smile.

Barbara stands once he does, she walks over to the water and the water brushes against her feet as the waves push the water over, she does attempt to push Jason in to get him wet like he did with her.

Valyn turns around to her."Oh? Do you plan on trying to still use that plan or no?" She asks her, she walks over to the bikes, she'd have to ride with Mitch.

Mitch is already and says "Rose we can still give your plan a try, it's just Bruce has never lead me down the wrong path, besides this is Valyn's job I feel she should lead us, so V, Rose's plan or we just head out now" Bruce cuts in "I did say I would call you if Desmond made a move doesn;t mean I have a say in your mission" he says looking at Rose and Valyn roxas roxas Flame Demon Flame Demon

Valyn was surprised that he'd ask her for the plan."I think Rose's plan is worth a try, but maybe you should meet him first?" She fiddles with her thumbs."Niklaus could feel threatened by Desmond, but I don't know much about your brother so I can't say for sure." She explains."So what if you meet him first then we can decide if we should put Rose's plan into motion?" She asks them.

"That works, but would Niklaus actually be willing to see us without trying to hurt us?" Rose asks "Also I feel like we shouldn't go out during the day too much, with Desmond knoelwing who Red X and Red Robin are"

Barbara pushes him anyway or well tries to despite him saying that."So? I'm still gonna try."

Valyn puts her hands behind her."He can be civilized, he doesn't go straight to attack so he probably won't unless you provoke him." She explains."Does this mean me and you have been added to his list? Sicne he is after these vigilantes?"

"I'm not exactly your typical vigilante material" Rose says "But he might not know that we're here" she adds.

Ivy is pacing in the greenhouse and she sighs, how hard could this be, well one of the things is easy, the other isn't.

Jason pretends to be pushed over and takes Barbara down with him "You should've expected that" he says while laughing.

Barbara is pulled down with him, she did expect that but she waa still giggling and she splashes him before rolling off him to sit."You know it." She looks to the side."Huh." She pulls a sand dollar from the sand and holds it out to him.

Valyn nods."Yeah, he wouldn't know about us and I'm thief turned hero." She poses with a small smile.

Harley watches Ivy from where she sat, holding some cards she was stacking into a house of cards."What's the matter Red?" She asks her.

"Well I got Vander into a school" Ivy says showing Harley an envelope "Where is he anyway?" she asks looking around the greenhouse.

"Hero being a term not many would use" Rose says "We could do some scouting in the city".

Jason sits up and he smiles taking it "So swimming, sunbathing and then heading back?"

Barbara smiles warmly."Would put in a little bit of souvenir grabbing in there, some shells and sand dollars to bring home?" The water washing over her legs and feet."But other than that, it sounds like a plan."

Harley puts the last card on the top and claps her hands, that small gust of wind she made from clapping had knocked them over and she pouts."Wait you got him into a school? Oh boy oh boy." She jumps to her feet."He could be just relaxing one of the higher larger vines like a hammock."

Valyn walks around the bikes."You want to scour the city? We could do that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back