• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Yes actually, we came to inform you that someone by the name of Desmond is vuilding an army, we're not exactly too sure if he's using metas, but he's dangerous" Phantom says "Of course you're free to do with the info what you want, but we suspects he's collecting metas. Might be best if you're on your guard" she adds, this plan could backfire, she knows that, but her mother once told her; the enemies of your enemies are your friend or something like that. "Figured we'd warn you just in case" the half vampire says with a smile.

Niklaus's brows furrow as she starts saying all that, he has heard word of Desmond before in the city so the girl wasn't lying though he does stare down Valyn then Rose, her scent was different than a normal humans."He could try but if he thinks he's taking over then he'll be in for it." He does look around if the boy was around, the Mitch boy though he wasn't."I thank you for the warning so theres some advice for you, do be careful with your company there." He nods to Valyn.

"I'm always careful when it comes to my company, but thanks for the advise" Phantom says with a smile "Now we should be off, have a good day" she says "Come on V, let's go find something to do" she adds looking at the other girl.

Mitch says "That's what we're trying to figure out" roxas roxas

Bruce says "I do have faith in you Damian I always have, but you have to promise me you'll really learn, no mouthing off to the teachers, no using your marital arts and you can't bring your sword to school, deal?" he says standing up and holding his hand out to his son Gish_Sky Gish_Sky
Damian paused for a bit, when Bruce mentioned ‘mouthing off to the teachers’. Everything else was alright with him though.
”Deal, Father,” Damian replied, standing up and shaking his father’s hand firmly.

Valyn glanced at Niklaus, that went a little smoother than she had thought though even if they tried to fight he was holding a child, she looks towards Rose."Yeah..." She turns around with Niklaus waving to them."Oh Valyn, don't think I'm not going to hunt down that boy you're with, maybe I could throw him in the ring against a meta and have people bet on the fight." He taunts her before leaving, taking the orphaned child with him.

Phsntom sighs looking at Valyn "That went surprisingly well" she says "Besides maybe the last part" she adds.

Valyn quietly clenched her fists, watching the man leave before Rose caught her attention again, she turns towards her."That it did but the threat was unsettling." She walks over to the bike."So what now Rose?"

Mitch says on the coms "I'll be ok V, trust me"

Bruce signs the papers "Alright I'll take these in tomorrow and you'll start monday, that gives you 3 days to learn how to adujust to normal school life"

"Find some idiots who dare to try to commit a crime during the day?" Phantom asks "Found anything interesting for us to handle or not X?"

Ivy thinks for a while "We can manage the shop" she says "Although you'll have to be cashier then".

Jason yawns as he drops some seashells next to their structure "Figured we could make it more interesting" he says with a smile.

Valyn fiddles with her thumbs a little."I know you can handle yourself but sometimes he can play dirty Mitch, just be careful and sont ever go out without someone else with you." She was worried about him and with Desmond out there too, she nods to Rose."Sure we can do that."

Vander nods, he figured they could figure it out and handle the shop til he gets off from school and he'll be there full time for the weekends, Harley taps her chin."That job should be easy to learn."

Barbara smiles and adds some more of the shells."it sure does give it some detail." She wipes the sand off her hands."Well that should do it, we could grab some shells for souvenirs and get going, back home."

Mitch says on the coms "I'll be ok V, trust me"

Bruce signs the papers "Alright I'll take these in tomorrow and you'll start monday, that gives you 3 days to learn how to adujust to normal school life"
Damian grinned.
”Thank you, Father,” he replied, before leaving.

"V is right, you need to be careful" Phantom says "But for now wr can see what two face is up to" she adds heading to the building after Valyn got back on.

Valyn nods, listening to what he has to say before turning towards Rose."Our first mission as a duo, let's go." She offers a small smile before mounting the bike.

Damian Walked around the manor.
”Is anyone home?” Damian muttered to himself. It seemed like the manor was always empty these days. Damian didn’t like it very much.

"Yes, but we don't know how Two Face fights" Phantom says and she sighs "So we need to be careful"

Valyn nods, they should be careful with these villains as they could be tricky and it's not like they knew alot about them."Perhaps we should make a strategy." She gets on the bike with her.

Tim places his hand on the back of the seat and pulls on Mitch backwards a little before leaving and he walks by Damian."Surprising you didn't go with the girls for the patrol."

Barbara starts gathering their things and slips some shells into the picnic basket that Jason had brought with.

Jason puts on his shirt and jacket "You not too cold?" he asks looking at Barbara "I could give you my jacket if you want to" he adds, it would only be fair since he dropped her in the water.

Phantom nods "Although from what I hear they're... insane" she says "So yes, a strategy might work".

Barbara goes get herself dressed into some dry clothes under the picnic blanket then she crawls out, they had to be getting back to the manor and she holds her hand out."Gimme." For the jacket."Please?" She would wear it.

Valyn raises a brow."Which villain isn't, they can be smart but what they do is crazy sometimes." She shrugs."Maybe we should come in from different angles to cover more ground?"

Mitch keeps an eye on ace and says "Girls hang on sec" he says typing on the computer and looks at something "What the fuck?"

"What is it X?" Phantom asks stopping the bike "He didn't leave already did he?" she asks, though it could be way way worse then that.

Jason gives Barbara his jacket and he smiles slightly grabbing the basket "That was fun wasn't it?" he asks.

Valyn holds onto her, her brows furrow at Mitch's words."Uh, what is it Mitch?" She asks him.

Barbara puts the jacket on with a smile, she folds the picnic blanket and takes the basket, they had that prank to pull off."It was, it was also romantic." She stops to get infront of him to offer him a kiss, only if he let's her."Thanks."

Mitch says "another car pulled up, I don't know who's in it" he switches cameras a lot "It's almost like this person knew the spot of every camera"

"Focus on Two Face or get both cameras on the screen" Phantom says and she gets off "We need to continue by foot" she says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back