• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Jason smiles "See I can be romantic" he says giving her a short kiss.

Ivy nods "Of course it is. Vander learned it" she says ruffling her sons hair.

Valyn gets off the bike and walks."Watch our backs Red X." She almost said his name but she had to go by alias when on duty."Know who it could be Phantom?" She asks her.

Barbara smiles warmly at the kiss."You have proven to be as much as its surprising, but it was nice." She holds the stuff in one arm while she holds his hand with the other one.

Vander chuckles and pushes his mothers hand away."I'll make you proud." He smiles at her, Harley just aws at them.

"Just remember to have fun alright?" Ivy asks "And maybe make some friends as well" she adds with a smile.

Jason grins walking back to the car with her "Well not all dates might be this romantic, but the first one is important".

Phantom shakes her head "No, but... they might be helping Two Face, so we'll keep an eye on him and wait and see what happens".

Red X goes back to the cams inside and the other person is still hidden and Mitch says "Looks like their talking......wait Two faces men are bottle the chemicals, I think they are bottling this stuff and selling it to this unknown party as idk maybe this person needs it for weapons or something"

Valyn looks around, listening in on what Mitch was telling them and stays close to Rose."Huh, that is suspicious..." She waits on Rose first, this being a hero stuff was new to her.

Barbara puts the things in the car and she nods."It really is." She gets in herself."You going to try to pull that prank off with Damian when we get to the manor?"

Vander put on a small smile."I'll try, maybe I'll make atleast a friend my first day at school...." He nods."Maybe I could find a friend who likes flowers and nature like us, perhaps."

"Alright, I'm going to admit I don't know how Gotham works. X how bad would an explosion be? Would it take the building down?" Phantom asks jumping towards the roof, usually she wouldn't, but there was no time to think of a complex plan "As soon as X tells us nothing too bad will happen you use whatever powers you have to blow this place up".

"That'd be preferred" Ivy says "But you'll do fine, you already know so much already".

Jason shrugs "If Damian's up to it, can you call him while I drive?" he asks.

Valyn glanced at her hands and balled them into fists, a little hesitant to do something like that."If it won't hurt innocent people I could try to do so." She bites her bottom lip.

Barbara nods as she buckles in and she takes out her phone, she starts calling Damian.

Vander hugs her again before going to prepare his things into a bag he'd use for school, he didn't know all he'd need but the essential items he would.

Damian was reading the student handbook of the local high school, when his phone began to vibrate. He looked at the screen and accepted the call.

”Barbara. What’s the matter?” Damian asked, curious why Barbara was calling him.

Red X then sees other men helping two-faces. Hive wait he then sees the man step into the light it's Brother blood "Oh shit, girls get in there now it's brother blood he is two faces client"

With that knowledge Phantom uses a window to break in and she takes down the first men she sees "X, how many civilian buildings are nearby?" she asks, taking down the guys who are already carrying the chemicals.

"I got most of your stuff already and I made you the backpack" Ivy says, the least she could do is make sure he's prepared right?

Jason chuckles "Is Tim home?" he asks "Or better question, who is home?", Bruce and Alfred as aware of the plan, Sebastian too, as he helped them out.

Valyn quickly followed after her, jumping down to knock a man to the ground and she side steps away after that and surveys the area a little with some stealth and watched Rose taking down men going in to join her.

Barbara leans into her seat."What Jason said, he says he's ready to do that prank you two planned and if you're at the manor as well." She explains to him."Nothings the matter, just some questions." She nods.

Vander goes through the things."Huh, that's surprising you didn't have to y'know I could've handled it but thanks." He smiles at her.

Damian grinned.
”Tell Jason that I’m ready. What should our fight be about? I’ll prepare my sword,” he replied.

"Hmm how about you think about that while I head back?" Jason asks "Just make sure the others hear it loud and clear"

"Of course I'd get everything ready" Ivy says and she smiles "Besides, I had nothing else to do"

Phantom takes down the last one in the room "Are the men that escaped X?" she asks "Because we need to make sure he doesn't get anything"

"Hmm how about you think about that while I head back?" Jason asks "Just make sure the others hear it loud and clear"
”Alright,” Damian replied. He began thinking of a plan.
“I’ll see you at the manor, Todd. See you soon, Barbara.” Damian hung up, then took a piece of paper out, beginning to plan. Perhaps Todd could somehow provoke him. Damian ran his finger over his sword’s blade. Aha. Todd was going to steal his sword, then accidentally stab him. Damian could not wait to see Tim’s tears.

Valyn was holding back on her power, as she attacked a few goons before they got away from them and goes back over to Phantom.

Barbara nods at them."I'm sure you can think of a plan." She puts the phone away before turning to him."You should be able to buy me some time to get Damian ready before Tim goes inside?" She asks him.

Vander shrugs."Maybe you should out and hang with Harley?" He suggests and checks his supplies before sitting down and packing them in the bag.

"Of course, don't forget the fake blood and we need one on the back as well" Jason says, stopping in front of the door "Just give me a heads up where" he says with a smile.

"I will" Ivy says "Also... if someone bullies you at school, ignore them alright?" she asks.

Phantom mentions for Valyn to take another door so they could corner their villain of the day before hiding in the shadows and almost completely blending in with it.

X says "No civilians and that was the last of two face's men but Hive is another story, their on the platform above you hurry" he says watching them and Brother blood is just watching the girls as Two face makes a run for it

Valyn listens to what X says."Uh huh, gotcha." She says quietly, she looks for another way to go before taking off and getting in from another way and slowly opening the door.

Barbara follows him towards the entrance, she nods."I'll try to be quick with it." She goes inside the manor."Though I wonder if Alfred or Sebastian would have something that could make it more believable..." She grabs her chin quietly.

Vander waved a hand."Yeah, I'll just ignore them and if they get aggressive, I should do the same then? I'd rather not get myself kicked out of school."

"Blow the place up" Phantom says quietly before chasing after Two-Face, quickly catching up to him and tackling him to the ground.

"Babs, Sebastian gave us the box with supplies and from what I gathered it's safe to say he's used to these things, I'm going to park the car" Jason says.

"If they get aggressive you will do nothing to them" Ivy says and she grins "Besides, as long as you never do something back they can't blame you if they get caught"

Barbara shrugs."No I was talking about something else but never mind, we'll just work with what we have already." She waved a hand."I'll meet you inside then." She goes to find Damian.

Valyn quickly crouches down, she was hesitant to do something like that but she powers up and condenses the energy throwing it towards the building which it then expells with lightning striking the surrounding area and takes out the side of the building from the force of the energy blast, she quickly runs off to another place to hide.

Vander smirked."Okay mother, I won't ruin this chance you've given me to go to a public school." He nods, Harley pulling on Ivy'a hand.

X heard Phantom "Wait blow the place up?! NO! 100s could get hurt from chimerical plant blowing up"

Two face says "get off you little bitch!" Brother blood walks over "Seems your in quite a pickle Dent" he says snarky

"Trust me X" Phantom says "They won't" she adds, around the building is now a slightly visible force field, one she actually developed for hospitals to make sure quarenteened people could still talk to their family, but she guessed this would work too.

"Really that's your name? That's hilarious" she comments at Two Face and she narrows her eyes at Doctor Blood "What do you want?" she asks, keeping two face on the ground.
-------
"Just remember to have fun as well alright?" Ivy asks with a smile "And maybe see if some other clubs catch your interest".
------
Jason goes to park the car and he sighs, what could actually provoke Damian enough to attack him, he knows the demon's fond of his sword collection.

Last edited:
Valyn puts a finger to her earpiece."Sorry X, she said I should it." She shrugs and runs over to where Phantom was, she noticed the other man."This is the other person?"

Vander smiles at her."I'll do so mother." He puts the bag away for when he would need it for school."Do you have anything else planned?"

Barbara walks around and calls out Damian's name, waiting on him and for Jason as well.

Valyn puts a finger to her earpiece."Sorry X, she said I should it." She shrugs and runs over to where Phantom was, she noticed the other man."This is the other person?"

Vander smiles at her."I'll do so mother." He puts the bag away for when he would need it for school."Do you have anything else planned?"

Barbara walks around and calls out Damian's name, waiting on him and for Jason as well.

Damian, hearing his name being called, walked out of his room, making sure no one saw him. Making his way towards the entrance of Wayne Manor, he saw Barbara.
”Barbara. You’re here,” Damian said, taking a piece of paper out of pocket and unfolding it.

“Here’s the plan.”

Todd will steal my beloved sword. Although I don’t like anyone touching it besides Pennyworth and Father, this will make the situation more realistic for Drake. Then, I’ll chase Todd, into obscure room #1, where I’ll corner him. We’ll pretend that a freak accident occured and that Todd accidentally impaled me with my sword. Todd will freak out, alert Drake (and maybe everyone else besides Father), then lead them to my supposed corpse. I’ve been dead before so I can assure you that my acting skills will suffice. However, I assume that your make up skills are sufficient, or the prank won’t work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back