• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Valyn throws a few more of those before rushing in towards him and try to land a touch to shock him, she noticed Red X."You're not suppose to be here."

Tim nods slowly."I've just been watching videos and improving some gear in my room, I can't do much when I'm grounded so I'm stuck here." He tells him.

Vander walks behind the two of them as they leave the botanical gardens, Harley puts an arm around Ivy with a smirk."Do we get to go out without the boy later for some girl time?" She asks her.

"We can have girl time when Vander's at school" Ivy says with a smile at Harley "I'm sure you could wait until next week, besides, he'd need to teach you how to handle the cash register before he does" she says.

Vander glanced at them with a smile."Is there anything you want mom? I could get you something of your choosing, since you've done so much for me." He offers, Harley smirks and walks by her."Uh huh, then we'll just wait til then."

"Not really" Ivy says with a smile "I've got everything I need" she adds, besides, if she needed something she might figure that out while they're shopping.

Damian gave a huff of annoyance, after pacing back and forth in the hallway, for what seemed to be ages. Taking his phone out of his pocket, he texted Todd.

”TODD! WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG? WE DON‘T HAVE ALL DAY!”

"Right, well I'll leave you in your misery" Jason says and he walks off, chuckling when he sees the text "Chill, I'm on my way" he sighs "Tim is probably watching the cameras, that's a good thing right?"

Damian scowled after seeing Jason’s text appear on his screen.

”There better not be a camera in my room,” he texted, looking around his room and giving an extra stern look to a stuffed dinosaur that sat on his bed. Were the eyes following him? He wasn’t sure. Damian faced the dinosaur so it was facing the wall, for extra precautionary purposes.

"Although I doubt Alfred would have Bruce put them in our room" Jason sends "You two done then I guess?", he starts making his way to Damian's room

Damian scowled.

”I wouldn’t be surprised if DRAKE put it in my room. I’m done. Whenever you’re ready,” Damian replied, opening his door and peeking down the hallway.

"I'm ready, did you put your sword somewhere I can easily grab it and to what room am I going to run?" Jason sends back and he thinks for a while.

Tim raises a brow at Jason as he leaves, he doesn't say anything to what he said as he just closes his door and goes to the computer, for whatever room they were going to pull their prank they'd need to take out the camera first or mess with it while Barbara gets to work on the makeup on Damian.

Vander walks by some of the stores, he stops to get his hair cut and comes out when he's done where it was just a few inches above his shoulder."This feels weird." He runs his hands through his hair."Huh? Mother come on let me get you something."

Jason wanders through the hallway, trying to think of a room they could use, though there's only one room that he knows off that has a buggy camera, the second lounge, it wasn't used much so Bruce didn't feel like they'd need to keep that camera up to date.

Ivy smiles "But I don't really need anything" she says, well she did need to buy more seeds, but she could do that later"

Vander sighs."Would you atleast let me get you a treat or lunch?" He asks, if she didn't want anything then he wouldn't bother he just thought he'd offer.

Barbara walks into the room."So is this where we'll be doing it?" She sets the stuff down."Suppose we're ready then."

Jinx is annoyed Red X has the van and looks at Phantom "So your little friend showed up big whoop"

Brother Blood dodged more bolts and answers his watch "What is it Gizmo?" the little bald kid says "Some creeps junked the van, some new Red X" Brother Blood looks at Valyn "So that was your plan"

Valyn steps away from him."Yeah? Still kinda new at this hero thing I'm just following along." She shrugs and gets into a defensive stance."So surrender villain." She tried to act tough with that.

Phantom rolls her eyes charging at Jinx "Less talking" she says "Why do villains talk to much?" she asks, she was genuenly curious since they also did that in Central City.

"Actually no, but I can run to the second lounge since Dami keeps his swords in his room" Jason says "I thought you guys were ready"

Barbara nods."Well I am ready and I think Damian is so you should go Star your fake argument, get the sword from the room and chase him into the second lounge simple as that I would say." She bites her lip."And what is your plan if Tim decides to attack you thinking you killed Damian?" She asks him.

((Finally Jason is back at the house)) Bruce's voice is heard though out the manor "Jason please meet me in the Batcave asap" he says nothing more

Brother Blood pinches the bridge of his nose "Please never say that again this isn't the 1960s...."

Jinx says "Oh cause it works well enough" she smirks as Gizmo is back and has taken remote control of the van and Red X says "I can't stop this thing!!!"

"I gotta go see Bruce" Jason says and he sighs heading to the batcave "I'll be back as soon as I can" he adds.

"Then blow the thing up!" Phantom says, Brother Blood could not be allowed to have these chemicals, especially since they didn't know what he was going to do with it.

Barbara shrugs."He should know what we're doing but might be something important he wants you for, I'll go make sure Damian is ready." She walks off to check on the boy.

Valyn sighs."Yeah...though come on, got to turn you in or you'll have to get your butt kicked." She raises her hands with sparks coming off them.

Damian took his sword from the wall, carefully leaning it against his bed.
”My beloved will be in the bookshelf in the hallway. Slide the books to the right and you’ll see a knob. Open it and you’ll find it. You can flee to wherever you want,” Damian replied to Jason’s text and walked out of his room, eyeing the bookshelf. Sliding the books to the side, he fingered a small door and opened it, taking out a smaller sword that was inside.

”Always good to keep an extra sword at the manor,” Damian muttered, sliding his other sword inside and closing it. Then, he found Barbara and Todd, the latter about to leave The room.

”Where’s Todd going?” Damian asked Barbara, a bit confused. roxas roxas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back