• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Barbara goes towards the other room, running into Damian."Your father called for him for some reason, don't know what he wants but must be important if he couldn't wait til we were done with this." She shrugs."There is a chance that Tim might try to attack Jason as well." She tells him.

Barbara goes towards the other room, running into Damian."Your father called for him for some reason, don't know what he wants but must be important if he couldn't wait til we were done with this." She shrugs."There is a chance that Tim might try to attack Jason as well." She tells him.
Damian scowled.
”Father has the worst timing,” he muttered under his breath. Hearing that Jason might get attacked by Tim, Damian frowned.
”Why?” He asked.

Jason walks down and sighs seeing Bruce "You needed to see me Bruce?" he asks "I was just about to spend time with Damian and you sort off interrupted" he says.

Ivy smiles slightly "Alright you can buy us lunch, Harls, do you have a preference to a place?" she asks.

Mitch says "Phantom this is highly explosive the fact this stuff didn't burst the first time was a miracle but even this much can level a whole block!" he hops out of the driver seat and into the back where the chemicals are ((the idea is for brother blood to get this stuff)) Flame Demon Flame Demon

Brother Blood sighs and dashes quickly up to the flower named hero and jabs her in some pressure points making her arms heavy "I must be off now ta ta" he walks away

Bruce says "I'm sorry but we do need to talk...you kinda took off after I found out you were alive and didn't let me tell you how I feel about the things I've heard since you came back.....such as seeing the joker...but you didn't kill him" he gets up and walks over to Jason and puts his hands on his shoulders "Jason....the fact you didn't take your revenge is a great sign progress that the pit or your feelings didn't get in the way.....I'm proud of you and proud to call you one of my sons....there is still a place here for you if you want to come back to the family....I think Mitch likes having you around"

Jason groans "Well the fun is gone when they start begging you to kill them" he saya rubbing the back of his head "And I'm not sure about Mitch being happy I'm here. I mean... I don't really know him".

Bruce says "He says you helped him find his own little base that he used to help stop the Ivy attack, plus I think he likes having a bunch of brother who don't wanna throw him off a building, he's gotten close to Dick and Tim, I think you can teach him something too" he then says "So will you come back?" he holds his hand out to Jason Flame Demon Flame Demon

Barbara just plops down into a chair and slouches with a sigh."Huh? Damian if he thinks Jason killed you he could react with trying to attack Jason for it or he'll just hold you and report to Bruce I'm just saying Jason needs to be prepared, though Tim won't kill him obviously he'd just trying to restrain him." She explains."Maybe if he turns his back you should jump him and scare him." She giggled.

Valyn does touch one of his arms when he charged but she couldn't give out much of a shock once he does that."The hell?"

Vander smiles at that and turns to Harley who gave a hum."Why not that little diner on the corner of the street, over there? They have some tasty food and its classy too." She leads the way over there.

Barbara just plops down into a chair and slouches with a sigh."Huh? Damian if he thinks Jason killed you he could react with trying to attack Jason for it or he'll just hold you and report to Bruce I'm just saying Jason needs to be prepared, though Tim won't kill him obviously he'd just trying to restrain him." She explains."Maybe if he turns his back you should jump him and scare him." She giggled.

Valyn does touch one of his arms when he charged but she couldn't give out much of a shock once he does that."The hell?"

Vander smiles at that and turns to Harley who gave a hum."Why not that little diner on the corner of the street, over there? They have some tasty food and its classy too." She leads the way over there.
Damian scowled.
”I doubt that Drake would do that if I actually died due to Todd. But the jump scare is a good idea. We have a camera to record this, right?” Damian replied,a smirk on his face.

Barbara taps her chin before she smirked."I could hide somewhere and video tape this and who knows Damian, he probably cares about you like you do for him you two just have a weird way of showing it." She nudged him."Though after this, would you like fo do a training session?" She asks him,

Barbara taps her chin before she smirked."I could hide somewhere and video tape this and who knows Damian, he probably cares about you like you do for him you two just have a weird way of showing it." She nudged him."Though after this, would you like fo do a training session?" She asks him,
Damian nodded.
”Make sure we save the video. I plan to use it as blackmail,” Damian replied. Hearing her mention that Tim cared about him, he shrugged, becoming relieved when she mentioned a training session.

”That would be nice. I have a few moves I want to try out. I developed them myself,” Damian replied thoughtfully.

Jason sighs "Well..." he trails off, Bruce was offering him a place again and Barbara had made it very clear she wanted him to stay "Well... I suppose I can stay" he says "Can we go prank Tim now?" he asks before sending Barbara a text saying "I'll head to the second lounge, it has a buggy camera so that works for us as well". "You don't mind if we scare Tim into never pranking us again?" he asks.

"So we just let him have the chemicals?!" Phantom asks and she groans, he's right of course, she wasn't carrying anymore shields on her and even if she still had them, they were with her backup stuff "Fine" she says and she tries to tackle Jinx off and van.

Barbara takes out her phone."I could send the video to your phone then or you give me your phone and I use that so you already have it." She suggests, she checks the text from Jason."Kay, I'm already there but I'll send Damian off to get ready." She puts it away."I would like to get more practice in before my next patrol or if we get sent on a mission though we can do that later as its time to start this prank, Jason is ready." She tells him.

Barbara takes out her phone."I could send the video to your phone then or you give me your phone and I use that so you already have it." She suggests, she checks the text from Jason."Kay, I'm already there but I'll send Damian off to get ready." She puts it away."I would like to get more practice in before my next patrol or if we get sent on a mission though we can do that later as its time to start this prank, Jason is ready." She tells him.
Damian handed his phone to Barbara.
”The password is tt,” he said quietly. Hearing that Jason was ready, Damian nodded.
”Where are we heading? Second lounge, right?” He asked, starting to walk towards the lounge.

Jason sighs "Well..." he trails off, Bruce was offering him a place again and Barbara had made it very clear she wanted him to stay "Well... I suppose I can stay" he says "Can we go prank Tim now?" he asks before sending Barbara a text saying "I'll head to the second lounge, it has a buggy camera so that works for us as well". "You don't mind if we scare Tim into never pranking us again?" he asks.

"So we just let him have the chemicals?!" Phantom asks and she groans, he's right of course, she wasn't carrying anymore shields on her and even if she still had them, they were with her backup stuff "Fine" she says and she tries to tackle Jinx off and van.
Mitch says "I don't like it anymore then you do" Jinx dodges like she is dancing and flips onto the hood of the truck and says "Times up hero" Mitch growls and takes a vile and kicks the back open and leaps off

Bruce says "yes you can Jason....but whatever you break or destory you repair" he says sounding like a father and pats Jason on the back before going back to the main console

Barbara holds her hand out for the phone and takes it."No Damian, you got to meet him elsewhere, he has to chase you into here once he gets the sword from your room." She explains.

Valyn sighs, trying to warn Mitch about Brother Blood getting away with her com."Probably failed at this hero thing." She mumbled.

Phantom grins "Oh well" she says following Red X "Remind me why we're letting them get the chemicals" she says "V we had to let them go" she says contacting Valyn "Ask Red X why".

Jason sighs "Course, if I had the money for it" he says before running back up and he quickly finds the bookcase, glancing around to see if Damian is nearby, just in case Tim is watching the cameras.

Valyn's brows furrowed."What? Uh X isn't the thing to do is that your suppose to stop them and turn them in?" She starts walking, rubbing her arms."Why did you have us trying to stop them in the first place then?" She questioned him.

Tim was sitting at his desk just checking on the cameras and slouching in his seat with a sigh, the kid was bored but he was grounded.

Barbara holds her hand out for the phone and takes it."No Damian, you got to meet him elsewhere, he has to chase you into here once he gets the sword from your room." She explains.

Valyn sighs, trying to warn Mitch about Brother Blood getting away with her com."Probably failed at this hero thing." She mumbled.
Damian nodded.
”That makes sense. I’m going now.” Damian walked down the hallway, looking around for Todd. Turning around the corner, he saw Jason standing there. The boy scowled.
”Todd.”

Jason just grabs the sword when Damian rounds the corner and he gives a grin "You really should know better then to hide these in such an obvious hiding place" he says.

Damian scowled.
”Shut up Todd! It was in a drawer for goodness sake!” Damian exclaimed, annoyed. He looked around for a potential weapon. Grabbing a book, he threw it at Todd.

”Give it back Todd. Or I’ll make you pay.”

"Come on then Demon, try it" Jason says dodging the book and he runs off, he hoped Barbara was ready for the prank. Tim would get a shock.

Damian grabbed a vase and threw it at the fleeing Todd, before running after him.
”I’m going to kill you, you bloody jerk!” Damian said, trying not to cuss, just in case Father was watching the cams.

Tim was about to switch to soemthing else on the computer but then he noticed the boys on one of the cameras, it looked like they were fighting."Idiots..." He mumbled.

Jason dodges the vase and he grins, at least it would look real enough, he tries to find the fastest way to the second lounge and when he finds it he pauses for a moment, checking if Damian is nearby before going in and hiding in the room behind the couch.

“Screw you Todd!” Damian shrieked, following Todd into the room. Looking around, he saw Todd hiding behind the couch. Damian lunged at him, turning away from the camera and winked at him, indicating for Todd to mock-stab him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back