• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Alastor just sighed at his mom and spoke "fine then let's go back.. " as he tried to get her to let his ear go

Damian lost his streak as he spoke "it's not like that yes I want the cape and cowl but we know that won't be for a long time..."

Jon puts the gun down on the game and he nudged him."You'll get it someday." He stops when he noticed his school bullies coming over to them.

Harley released his ear anx has him walk with her back home, she goes past Charlie when she brings her son."Go to your room." She tells him.

charlie just looks at some of the flowers trying not to seem too suspicious

brianna crossed her arms "would it be okay for me to go see my dad?" she asked Sebastian "just for a few minutes. I promise to behave" Deep down she missed seeing her dad and just wished she could talk to him again even if it was only for a couple of minutes. Brianna had been thinking back on some memories of her father when she was younger. She remembered one day when she was younger when she got a's he took her home and had a movie night with her to celebrate. That was the day her love for old movies sparked.

Starfire was out running some daily errands. She thought for a moment and sent the team a group text. "what if we went and did something fun this weekend? i think there's an arcade or something nearby. We could get ice cream after" She thought it would be nice for them to have some fun and not worry about missions and training or any of that. "i'll pay" she offered.

Last edited:
Damian noticed them as well and spoke "are they friends or are they foes??" As he eyed them suspiciously

Alastor spoke "what why?" As he noted Charlie as well with a raised brow as to why his mom was telling him to go to his room all of a sudden

Jon steps a little closer to Damian."They like to bully me at school but you know I already got in trouble for standing up for myself and accidently slipping on holding back my strength." He sighs when one calls him a gay freak."Let's just go Damian..." He mumnled.

Harley points to his room."Because I said so, you've got homework to do young man." She glanced at the customer that wws Charlie."Do you need something?" She asks her.

damian spoke "so foes" as he cracked his knuckles before looking at jon adding "what and let them get what they want from us which is letting them continue there stupid escapade of bullying someone just to inflate there low self-esteem egos just so they can feel good?"

Alastor sighs like 'but it's not a lot og homework besides maybe I want to know what she wants as well' before he began his ascent up the stairs to his room he did reach into his pocket to pull out a bottle of some sort

Brianna sighs and heads to bruce's room to see him for a moment. She peeked in to see if he was awake right now as she mumbled to herself "p-please remember dad....I really need you right now" she spoke quietly enough that she wouldn't be heard. Brianna took a deep breath and went to try and talk to him "d-dad?" she said softly and quietly sounding a little bit nervous.

Jon steps a little closer to Damian."They like to bully me at school but you know I already got in trouble for standing up for myself and accidently slipping on holding back my strength." He sighs when one calls him a gay freak."Let's just go Damian..." He mumnled.

Harley points to his room."Because I said so, you've got homework to do young man." She glanced at the customer that wws Charlie."Do you need something?" She asks her.
"oh im just looking around" charlie said looking at the plants and she turned around

"Well the bully was hogging the slide and when I said something around that he tried to kick me. Julie tried to protect me and fell on the ground. Sage managed to protect her head, and well I threatened to drop him of he didn't apologize."

"Tired, he doesn't sleep much." Rose says and she sits down after Sage sat down "Must be important, go, I'll be fine." she says "I'll save you some dinner too."

Ivy rolls her eyes "If you're looking for something specific you could've asked me." she says and sits on the chair behind the counter.

Barbara offered him a smile."I'm sure Jason would like to hear about that later, you did good." She figured Jason would've already ate too before he fell asleep on the couch."After dinner get dressed in your pj's, I could put in a movie unless you want to play with Julie." She tells him.

Richard takes some food so he can eat, he'd eat it now rather than later."He's been off lately I know, because of whwt happened with Babs." He nods."I'll go after this, been busy at work myself and it's just alot and trying to figure out what to do eith Gotham..." He sighed at this.

Jon grabs his sleeve like he wanted Damian to leave with him but he wasn't about to stop him from stepping in, they were coming close."Move it pilsqueak, this here is a place for the big boys not tots." One of them says to Damian making Jon step aside for his friend.

Harley puts her hands on her hips and raised a brow, she just goes to retire in Ivy's lap and slouched."Kids I tell you, lots of work." She mumbled.

Bruce was sitting by the window, he was in a wheelchair himself, recovering from his injuries but he hasn't been talking to anyone much except for Alfred who was most familiar to him, he doesn't respond to dad though."More people calling me dad..." He mumbled.

damian just let them get closer as he smiled dangerously speaking "oh i'm sorry can you repeat that i didn't quiet catch the last part?" as he put himself in front of jon readying himself for a fight he didn't even care if he got into trouble with clark or anyone for defending jon and him he wasn't about ready to let there bullying get under his skin

"i got a 20 , we can split the bill" reyes says following the two " crash... havnt heard that one in a bit" he says to bart with a slight smile , almost a frown , remembering the old times .

Jon might as well let Damian handle it, he was afraid of slipping up again with his powers and getting into more trouble but the one insulting Damian came closer."I said beat it tot or would you prefer gay freak too? You and your little freak of a friend move it or we'll make you." He threatened them.

Bart jumps and noticed someone walking their dog in which he quickly pets the dog."Huh what did you say?" He glanced at them."Let's get going, we only had a couple hours before I got to get home." He tells them.

Megan looked over at bart "hey are um you okay? you seem a little jumpy" she said sounding a little concerned for him. "what's going on?" she didn't want to pry to much or be nosy in any way at all. "right we should get going"

brianna walked into the room a little bit. "you probably don't remember me but i'm your daughter, Brianna. H-how are you feeling?" she spoke quiet and scared. "Don't you remember anything?" she had some tears fall. "You adopted me"

Damian punched the boy square in the face and spoke "I have you know I'm not afraid of you or your goons so your insults don't hurt me one bit" and he wasn't joking on that either he didn't find them scary or even threatening given he deals with grown adult criminals daily as robin

Jon tried not to laugh at this and he pats him on the back for that one, the bully stumbled back and his nose bleeds but the other two yell at Damian before jumping at Damian to try and knock him over.

Bart raises a brow then just laughed a little."Thing called adhd, I'm a hyper one." He chuckled a little before running over to the place.

Bruce puts his hands on the wheels ans sighed a little."Alfred!" He called for him, he didn't get why this girl was bothering him.

She backed away "look i'll go okay? i'm not a stranger sebastian sent me but you probably don't remember him either. give me 3 minutes okay? that's all I ask" she really didn't want to get in trouble. "please...."

megan laughed and ran after him "hey wait up!" she tried to catch up but she wasn't as fast as he was. "and im out of breath" she stopped to try and relax and catch her breath a bit.

Damian moved out of the way and grabbed the two by there arms flinging them to the side speaking "oh ya like yelling and coming at me will scare me"

reyes walk behind the two , he cant catch up with bart , and he's not gonna try to. he walks by megan and gives her a pat on the back before continueing on his way.

Jon grabs the back of Damian's shirt when secretly was coming towards them."Uh Damian we should go." He whispered before the two boys regained their balance trying to swing at Damian."You some kind of freaking to you tot?" One yelled at him.

Bart goes to open the door for them before following them inside, he goes over to the place with the sodas as he wanted a soda too."So what pizza are we grabbing?" He asks them.

Bruce just calls for Alfred again before sighing."What is it that you want though?" He questioned her."Alfred said I'm suppose to have a son here but he's not home." He tells her.

"you do have a son, Damian but you have a daughter too," she told him "all I want is to help you remember me." She wiped her tears "when i was 8 I got all a's in school you were so proud you let me stay up late that night and sat and watched movies with me. You said your favorite was called it's a wonderful life. I laughed at you because it was a Christmas movie and you didn't care that it was. you loved it anyways." she said hoping giving him a memory would help a little.

megan walked inside "well thanks" she gave a smile. "what do you two like? I prefer pineapple pizza" she said as she shrugged her shoulders a little. "but not with ham."

damian spoke "Nope just a normal human being " as he nodded to what jon said as he began to leave the arcade he did mutter lowly "what a bunch of idiots they are picking on kids "

Alfred enters the room and he sighs "Talking and trying to force him to remember things aren't the same." he says "Sorry master Bruce, it seems she doesn't quite get that yet, master Damian's at the Kent farm, shall I call him?" he asks.

Rose gives him a smile "You'll figure it out." she says and she asks "Will you be back late?", she could technically wait for him, but she had to keep her sleeping schedule somewhat the same.

"We shouldn't disturb dad." Jake says and he frowns slightly as he thinks for a while "Hannah was there too, keeping an eye on us." she says.

"I know Harls, I know." Ivy says and she smiles "I have a kid too remember, though I didn't do most of the raising." she says.

"i guess i don't understand any of this. I don't know what to do, i just thought maybe if he heard some memories it might help" she felt a little bad. "how does he remember damian but not me or the rest of us?" Brianna mumbled to herself "i wish i could go back and keep him from ever getting hurt." She felt more tears and her hands were shaking a bit. "i'm sorry, i just wanted to help him"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back