• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Barbara nods at that."Yeah I know I know." She gets into sphere and waits for Conner to get in so they could go."He's been a little off lately since that happened, I try my best to make sure he's okay though." She tells him.

Richard shushes Jake quickly, he wasn't about to talk about that with him."Just make sure your sister is buckled in." He calls for the girls again to get in the car so he could take then home, he wanted to get home himself.

Jade walks with her to fhe car and gives her a small nudge."But they're there for you so you can rely on them, get comfort from them." She gives her another hug before letting go to get in with the others.

Bart was the only one in the base at the moment but he was also about to leave as there wasn't any business for him.

Sage walks to the car as she dries her tears, she knows Jade has a point, but it was hard. Jake makes sure Julie's secured safely before getting in the car himself and he pouts, he was just curious.

"Then my advice is not to want to go back into the field until Sebastian clears you for it. Jason blames himself you know." Conner says, he lands sphere in front of the house and helps her in her wheelchair again.

Barbara sits down in the wheelchair, letting Conner help her into the house and she calls for her husband and stands out of the chair, using Conner for support."He really shouldn't blame himself and Sebastian and Rose check up on me alot lately when they're not dealing with Bruce." She tells him."Jason I'm home." She called out.

Richard drives them by and drops Julie and Jake at their home just in time for Conner to have gotten there with Barbara."It's just nothing you need to worry about." He tells him before Julie runs up to jump on Conner with a giggle, Jade sighed and leans on Sage thinking she could use more comfort.

Bart points to himself."That's not my name and probably I mean I could use some food, I do have to be home before nine." He tells him.

reyes looks confused for a second , " come on dude , hermano , brother in spanish , i thought you atleast knew that one" he says , he quickly stops talking to hear the time from his scarrab " its 7 , we got two hours"

Bart shrugs."I don't really know alot of Spanish." He points out like his friend should know that."Then we should get going." He tells him.

reyes walks back to the zeta chamber , in a few seconds he is teleported to a telephone room , he quicly exits waiting for his friend to follow.

Bart uses it to get to the city, there should be a place to get food there and he was already out of his costume and into his casual clothes.

Jason's asleep on the couch, though dinner is ready, but he hadn't get enough sleep and was tired as hell. Conner smiles at Julie "Hey there little one." he says as Jake gives him a quick hug before going inside.

Sage looks outside and she sinks down into her seat, she's probably go get some sleep after dinner.

Barbara peeks over the couch before going to grab a blanket and lay it over Jason, making sure he was comfortable and dishes up the dinner prepared for the kids and tells them to lower their voices.

Julie smiled up at him as she was clinging to his leg and she was going to run and jump on Jason but stopped when she was told not to, going over to the dining table.

Richard takes the girls home with him and gets the car parked then the girls inside the house, he follows them inside and calls for Rose to let her know they were home.

brianna was tossing paper airplanes out her bedroom window in absolute boredom. "is this what prison feels like? because I feel bad for criminals. The only thing missing is an orange jumpsuit." she said with attitude and boredom. She was standing up on her bed when she fell backward off the bed making a loud thud on the floor. Brianna couldn't help but just laugh for some reason. It felt a little scary but it gave her a short adrenaline rush.
Brianna peeked open her door "i know i'm a little impatient but do i have to stay in my room?! im getting like cabin fever or whatever it's called!" sh called out. She was bored and feeling a little hangry. "i've done everything to entertain myself come i promise not to leave the house!" she really wanted out and was feeling a little cabin fever being in her room. 'it's been days!" she was being a bit dramatic as it hadn't been very long.

Bart uses it to get to the city, there should be a place to get food there and he was already out of his costume and into his casual clothes.
m'gann went to meet up with bart "mind if I join you bart" she asked as she walked by him "you looked alone. I thought you might enjoy some company. where are you headed?" she asked him as she tried to make casual conversation. She spoke sweetly and tried to act nicer. "plus garfield mentioned you'd head out"

Last edited:
"In the kitchen." Rose says "You have a good timing though, dinner's finished." she adds as she walks over to greet them, her hair's in a messy ponytail because she couldn't be bothered to brush it "How was the park?" she asks as Sage hugs her, earning a "It was fine." from the young vampire.

Conner heads back home and he sighs, hopefully his mother was done lecturing Tim by now, those lectures could go on for hours depending on the topic.

Jake walks to the table and he asks "Should we wake dad do he can sleep in bed?", it was uncommon to see Jason fall asleep on the couch.

"Just remember that Alfred said no electronics." Sebastian says, he just came from Bruce's room "Out of curiosity Breanna, have you spoken to Bruce since he lost his memories?"

"megan! ofcourse you can join us , we're just heading to go get some food" says reyes , he already took off his armor in the tower so there was no need to get into anything more casual than his normal clothing , " so bart , you know a place?"

Barbara ruffled Jake's hair before thanking Conner as he left."Let's leave him be for now Jake, he's tired but come he made dinner so let's not let it go to waste." She smiled."Did you have fun?" She asks him how it went at the park.

Richard goes to greet her with a small kiss before checking what was for dinner."There was a little incident with a bully that Jake stood up to at the park." He tells her while Jade goes to hug Rose from the other side.

Tim was sitting through Lois's lecture and trying to defend himself before he goes to crash on the couch, he was still hurt by Conner's words so he shouldn't expect much out of him.

Bart gives a small wave when Megan joined them."Yeah was just waiting for Reyes to get caught up and there he is." He checks her pockets as he did have a little bit of cash on him."There is pizza place nearby that Garrick that he likes to order from." He tells them.

Brianna sat in the middle of her floor "well no sir. Rose said I should let him rest and give him some space." she said as she crossed her arms. "i'm not eve sure my dad would want to talk to me remembering me or not" she told sebastian.

Megan put her hands into her pockets as she shifted into more casual clothes "I don't think I know the place you're talking about. I don't usually eat out. I like to cook." She noticed bart checking his pockets "do you need some cash bart?" she asked him

"There was a bully." Jake says and he grins proudly "I threatened him until he apologized to Julie, uncle Richard was proud of me." he tells her.

"Sound eventful." Rose says and she stretches "Almost as eventful as my day." she says and says "Anyway, I made my special ghoulash, pretty much the only thing I can cook." she says and she puts the plates on the table "Wash your hands and sit down."

"Really? Cause miss Rose hasn't been in the manor since he lost his memories." Sebastian says "She's also busy making sure Barbara doesn't overdo it." he points out, mentioning to Bruce's room "Try not to talk too much about what he forgot, but you can't avoid him forever."

"if I'm being honest, I'm a little nervous to see him like that. It breaks my heart to see him so hurt." she said feeling a little sad about bruce. "what if he never remembers me again?" she asked Sebastian a little bit worried. "I'm scared sir. will he ever be okay?"

Barbara gets them each a drink before going to join them at the table."Threaten him how? And what did they do?" She was a little worried on that part depending on what the threat was."It's good to stand up for yourself and your sister." She does offer him a smile.

Richard does a few stretches."They were alot easier to handle than I thought despite there being like four kids with me." He chuckled just a little, he was getting a call for work though which made him sigh."How's Jason doing?" He asks her.

Bart pulls out his cash to count it before saying."I've got about fifteen bucks on me, from my allowance so I don't think I have enough for all three of us." He tells her.

megan had some cash in her pocket "I have some money, I don't mind paying for the three of us. save your money" she offered as she checked her wallet and counted how much she had "yep. $50 should be way more than enough. would it help you if I paid?" she asked Bart being generous.

Bart stuffed his money back into his pocket with a smile."That would be so crash." There he was using the future slang again though he's gotten use to the slang of this time.

megan laughed a little "so remind me, crash is good and feeling the mode is bad?" she wasn't used to future slang but she did her best to understand and make Bart feel like he fit in, in this time. "wait so what about when something is just meh? what do you say then?"

Bart just gives her a thumbs up like she had them correct though he taps his chin."Most people just say that or like shrug of their shoulders and say dong." He explains.

"dong?" she laughs a little bit "like a ding-dong? the little chocolate cake thing?" She had learned a lot about earth customs and stuff as she had been on earth a while. "on mars we would say ignis. Basically means cool or fire in Barsoom. To say something was bad we would say malus" She still spoke the mars language from time to time but English mostly felt native to her by this point.

charlie was walking down the street and saw a flower shop and walked in. charlie looked around and was smelling the flowers when she heard people talking and she spotted harley in ivy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back