• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Barbara ruffles his hair."You can use the TV in mine and dad's room or just go play in your room with Julie, just keep it down so you don't bother dad." She smiled and Julie pulled on her brothers sleeve.

Richard smiles at her as he goes to finish the food and goes to grab his uniform offering Rose a kiss."I'll probably be home late." He tells her before going to the door.

Harley leans into her and she hums a little."But they're worth it and hey you were atleast here for him, instead of his dirt bag dad." She tells her.

Jon pulls Damian with him to quickly leave the arcade but he turns in his ticket for prizes first before leaving with him once the security goes to take care of the bullies and one follows the boys.

Bruce turns his wheelchair towards Alfred."If you want you can call him and have him come home, I've been having some memories come back though I don't know this child." He tells him.

"I've shown him the photo albums, talked a bit about everyone he forgot, but these things take time, he won't suddenly remember." Alfred points out "Miss Breanna if you could return to your room." he says as he takes his cellphone "What exactly do you remember master Bruce?" he asks, he doesn't want to give Damian false hope.

"Noted, be careful." Rose says and she looks at Sage and Jade "Anything you girls want to do?" she asks and adds "There is a bedtime though, so keep that in mind.". Sage shrugs "Probably wanna read a bit." she says with a small smile.

"You know he won't set foot in this shop right?" Ivy asks and she runs a hand through Harley's hair "You go relax, I'll handle the shop."

Jake smiles "Guess she wants to play." he says and nods "But mom... do you think dad will be fine? I sometime hear him wake up from a nightmare." he asks.

brianna backed up a little bit "i have been in there all night, another minute and i'll lose my mind!" she sighs and calms herself down. "i know I can't force it but i have to try and help right? he won't remember anything if no one gives him anything to remember." she said trying to prove a point "plus Sebastian told me to talk to me, well in a sense he did" she stepped back taking a deep breath "i'm sorry that sounded disrespectful. i'll just do as i'm told and head back to my room" She wiped away her tears and went back to her room upset. "i just wanted to help" she mumbled to herself feeling bad.

Last edited:
damian noted one following them as he also redeemed his tickets for some prizes mainly candy and a single toy that caught his eye as he spoke "seems like one is following us" as he placed his candy in his pocket

Barbara goes to put the dishes in the sink."He'll be okay just like how you too sometimes have nightmares, he's just had a rough past and worries about me and you two." She tells him and Julie pulls Jake with her to go play.

Richard leaves to get to work and Jade kicks her feet as she sits at the table."Why don't we plug in a movie maybe or go we could play a board game." She tells her.

Harley shrugged her shoulders."I could help you out here too, take my mind off things and just hang out with you maybe send Vander up to do his homework too." She tells her.

Jon holds a robin plush and candy and trinkets, he glanced behind them at the officer."Seems we've been caught in the fight and they want us so let's make a break for it." He starts running once outside.

Bruce sighed and outs his face in his hands."Something like grief, about Jason? Feeling like I've failed my boys and taking up a new Robin?" He tries to explain to him.

"Ah." Alfred says and he puts his phone down "Master Jason... died, got killed by the Joker, after which you took a new Robin, master Tim." he tells him "Ra's al Ghul resurrected master Jason, but he was full of hatred because you let the Joker live after he died. Miss Barbara surprisingly got him back on the right track and they've been married for a while and have a kid."

"A movie's good." Sage mumbles and she adds quietly "As long as I can lean against you.". Rose smiles " Of course, but there's still a bedtime, which I could move an hour so we actually have time for a movie."

Jake nods slightly "It's just so often." he mumbles and looks at Jason.

"If you want you can help out." Ivy says and she smiles as a customer enters the shop "Best get to work then."

Barbara goes to check on Jason and makes sure he's comfortable, she might leave him there or wake him so he can go to their room when shecwouod hit the hay, Julie plops down next to their toys.

Jade smiled at her slightly before going to run off and get pj's on before going to join them out in the living room, climbing on the couch to sit down."Mommy do uou not like that I'm here?" She asks her.

Harley let out a groan because she had to get up now, she slides off her lap to get to work."Because we're still open." She says quietly.

Bart grabs himself a soda."Why not ham? Pineapple and ham are good or maybe cheese or pepperoni." He listed off some different ones.

Bruce moved his hands."That's seems like alot that's happened...I just have so much mixed emotions all over." He mumbled."Then where does this Damian come into play?" He asks him while Richard checks up on how they're doing eith a text.

megan glanced at the menu "hmmm....i'm not sure you choose bart" she grabbed a water from the cooler to pay for it. as she pulled out her wallet. "I'm okay with sausage or cheese" she told him.

Damian spoke "if you ask me we shouldn't be the ones in trouble I was defending you we do have a right to defend ourselves and seeing as they are bullies security shouldn't be getting on our ass for doing what we have a right to do"

Jon gives a small shrug as he grabs hold of his hand when they were far enough away."We should probably be going home before it gets late and my mother fusses at me for it." He tells him.

Bart gives a small shrug before he goes to order one of chicken garlic pizza before letting the other choose what they wanted to eat before finding them a table.

Megan just ordered a small cheese pizza and paid and went to sit with bart "so can I ask a question bart?" she said a little curious about something. "nothing bad I promise." she assured.

Bart sits down once he got his couple of slides of pieces and he opened up his soda taking a quick swig of it before setting it down."What is it?" He questioned her.

"How exactly did you end up here in this time?" she knew he was from the future but never really knew how he ended up here or even why he couldn't get back to his time.

Damian spoke "ya we probably should I know your mom would also gripe at me for it as well even though I'm just a guest" as he followed Jon out

Last edited:
"That's a bit more complicated, but master Tim eventually became Red Robin, master Damian is your biological son, which you didn't find out until he was already older." Alfred explains and he gives a smile "But I'm sure you'll remember more, just take your time."

Rose sweatdrops "It's not that I don't like it, but... I suppose I hadn't really giving getting kids a thought," she says "so it's a bit weird, please call me by my name though, makes it a bit less weird, I'm not even old enough to be your mother at the moment.". Sage gets on the couch and leans against Rose " Time travel is a weird thing, considering not many vampires even can use the spells we don't know much about it either."

"We'll have time when the shop is closed." Ivy says and she smiles slightly "I'll go check on the plants." she says.

Jake sits next to Julie and he asks "What do you want to play?"

Kori sent raven a text "hey it's kori, starfire. what are you up to? want to go grab some good together?" she thought she would get out of the house and go get some fresh air. Kori was walking down the street as she sent the text "maybe we can go grab a smoothie or something?" she suggested to raven.

Julie pulls out her dolls before reaching for their plushies."Superheross!" She raised the nightwing one, they shared them as she wasn't too fussy about sharing with him.

Jade lifts her knees up and wrapping her arms around her knees."No because it'd be weird calling you by your name..." She mumbled."I just don't feel like I'm welcomed and that's weird when you're suppose to be my parents and love me." She says quietly while Richard texts Rose.'Do you think a telepath like Megan or Raven could help Bruce?' He sends her, he was almost to work.

Harley smiled a little at her, taking a moment before going to get to work to help out customers there.

Jon lifts up Damian once there was no one around so he could take off with him to get to his home quicker, he drops him off once they get there."I'm hungry..." He tells him.

Bruce bites his lip before wheeling his chair around to go with Alfred."Is there anything to eat? I'd like to have it outside if it's not too cold." He tells him."Maybe the photo book too, bring that outside." He says quietly.

Bart raises a brow like he was questioning why she was asking him that like she should already know these things, he shrugged and calls for Reyes to hurry up over there.

'Not sure, Sebastian's on that case, not me.' Rose sends him. She pockets her phone and she sighs "Look Jade, it's... complicated, I literally got engaged to him the day before Vlad's birthday, then we arrive at the campsite where you are, claiming to be out kid and a full vampire." she says "So I'm sure I love you, but the me right now just finds it a bit weird. How'd you feel if you met your kid from the future when you're not even thinking about having them?"

Alfred nods and he says "I will call master Damian home then, Sebastian will be finished soon." he says and he bring the photobook with him as he wheels Bruce down "I'm sorry about miss Breanna, she wasn't supposed to poke about things you forgot." he says while texting Damian to come home for dinner.

Conner walks to Tim "Look I could have probably said something else," he says "but at this rate they'll never trust you, kids aren't easy to handle Tim. Glad to see you survived the lecture though."

damian saw the text once they got back to the kents house and spoke "alfred's wanting me to come home for dinner...." as he showed the text to jon before replying 'is dad doing any better?' he did put a piece of candy in his mouth as he waited for a response back

'He remembers a bit, nothing much, but it's a start.' Alfred sends back and he knocks on Breanna's door "Dinner's ready." he says and adds "You guys are eating outside, go help Sebastian with setting the table."

breanna rolled her eyes and went downstairs upset "i didn't even do anything seriously wrong. All i did was try to help him remember like everyone else has been doing!! why is that so difficult to understand? i'm a part of this family, he's my father too" she mumbled all to herself

Damian replied 'alright I'll be over can I maybe invite Jon with if his mom will be okay or do you think he should wait till dad regaines all his memories?' As he still chewed on the candy as he waited again for a reply he knew seeing if Jon can come along could be stretching it,but it was worth asking

Richard just sends her a quick.'What are you only on Barbara's case?' He goes to send the same question to Sebastion or least to Alfred so he could ask, before stepping out of the car, Jade slides off the couch and takes off running for the door to leave.

Tim hugs a couch pillow as he turns his back to Conner."I want an apology before I even come back to being your cuddly little human or even attempt at being nice fo Jake..." He mumbled and doesn't face him.

Bruce takes the photo book and flips through it as he was wheeled outside."She was just throwing out so much and just nagging me on about stuff like I'm at fault." He tells him.

Jon ruffles his hair before going inside the house to check what his mother had made for dinner."Yeah? Then you should probably get home then, I think my mom would agree." He tells him.

Raven checks her phone and she sighed.'What do you want Kori?' She sets it aside as she pulls out a book.

'No, but all the details for Bruce go through Sebastian before I get to it.' Rose sends and she teleports in front of Jade "You do realize I simply could've let you stay at the manor right?" she asks as she crouches down "Now, I may find it weird as hell and sure, I had to get used to it, but I do care about you, just not... the same way I do in the future, also you're Sage's friend, so if you leave she's going to be more withdrawn."

"Be like that Tim, but I won't apologize for being honest with you." Conner says and he walks off to see if his mother needs any help.

'Best to wait until he has all his memories back.' Alfred sends Damian as he wheels Bruce outside "I don't know why she's like that master Bruce.". Sebastian rolls his eyes "Be grateful he didn't kick you out of the house, I told you not to talk to him about his missing memories, you should've just talked to him and letting him get to know you again." he deadpans at her "Now bring the plates outside, I'll bring the food in a moment."

"that's what I was trying to do sir" Brianna obediently took the plates outside "am I setting them out or just leaving them in a stack?!" she called out not sure what to do with them. She stood there holding them in her hands awkwardly unsure what to do. "sorry sir, it's a stupid question I know" she was doing her very best to be respectful and obedient. There was no point in causing more trouble for herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back