• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
'No, but all the details for Bruce go through Sebastian before I get to it.' Rose sends and she teleports in front of Jade "You do realize I simply could've let you stay at the manor right?" she asks as she crouches down "Now, I may find it weird as hell and sure, I had to get used to it, but I do care about you, just not... the same way I do in the future, also you're Sage's friend, so if you leave she's going to be more withdrawn."

"Be like that Tim, but I won't apologize for being honest with you." Conner says and he walks off to see if his mother needs any help.

"Set them out of course." Sebastian tells her and he rolls his eyes, wondering how long Bruce would accept Breanna's behavior, he didn't know her and if she was going to cause trouble... it might not end do well.

Breanna went and nicely laid out the plates and quietly whistled to herself. "Anything else I can help with?" she asked politely trying to help out in any way she could. Breanna realized that things were pretty stressful and tense at home, maybe it would help if she tried to pitch in once in a while. She went to set out the last plate and tripped dropping it "nooo! dang it!!"

kori responded to her text "are you free this evening?" she thought she would try and get raven out. Kori always thought she seemed a bit quiet and shut off so maybe this might help her "why dont we go grab some food?"

Megan had only ever read his files and didn't know much. "i know it's an odd question but i've only ever read your file and we've talked a few times. I'm just curious as to how it happened that's all" she told him

Last edited:
Richard sends her a quick 'xoxo' as he pockets his phone having to start work, Jade wiped away a few tears as Rose gets infront of her and she sniffles a little."You do?" She glanced at Sage."I know, shes my friend too..." She says quietly.

Jon socks Conner on the shoulder."Maybe you should for hurting his feelings or leave him being mad at you, your choise." He gets in his brothers way as he helps out his mother with dinner while poking his tongue out at him, Tim throws his pillow at Conner."Shut up." He tells him.

Bruce puts the scrapbook on the table."Don't want her here if she's going to be starting trouble, I don't know the kid and what can you tell me about her?" He questioned him.

Bart tapped his fingers on the table as he didn't want to be discussing this with her when it's already been said before, he just eats his meal.

Raven gripped the book tightly."Why when we can just order and take stuff home? I don't feel like going..." She had locked herself up in her room lately.

brianna tried to quickly clean up the mess she mad "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to it was an accident" she quickly cleaned up the glass throwing it away. Breanna felt bad and didn't want to say anything. "I'm so screwed"

Megan went quiet on the subject catching his hint. "okay um..." she wasn't sure what to talk about even say. She felt a little awkwardly quiet. "so....."

Kori sent her another text "raven you need fresh air, come on you can't hide in your room. what if I rent a movie and we watch it? would you be okay with that?" she was worried with raven hiding so much lately and wanted to help her

"I'm sorry I can't help you feel more at home." Rose says and she uses her sleeve to wipe Jade's tears away "I'm trying the best I can though.". Sage walks over to the two holding the movie 'Alice in Wonderland' "Can we watch this?"

Sebastian puts the food on the table and he pinches the bridge of his nose, god humans were so annoying "Just sit down will you?". Alfred nods in understanding "You adopted her when she was eight, hadn't figured everything out until last year and she's a bit of a handful, but nothing I can't handle."

A notification pops up on Raven's phone, Killian had just gotten out of his meeting, thank god for that, and needed something to so, so he had send Raven a text saying 'I'm free, basically home alone and we have a home cinema, wanna come?'

"yes sir" she mumbled quietly and sat down with her hoodie sleeves pulled over her hands and chewed her fingernails in a nervous habit "I didn't mean to drop it sir I swear" she felt really bad and wished she could've fixed it.

Kori checked her phone and didn't see raven respond. She didn't want to text back and annoy her so she gave raven some space. She knew Raven would come to her in her own time and when she was ready, all Kori could do was wait for that day to happen. She couldn't force anything to happen.

Jade let's her before she goes in for a hug."Yeah I know...you're my parents but I'm not born yet at this time just from the future..." She says quietly before turning to Jade."Sure." She nods.

Raven tossed the book onto her bed.'Kori is trying to bother me to do the same or go out.' She sends him.'But I'm not too against it with you of you pick me up.' She tells him before telling Kori she has to babysit the rest of the team.

Bart uses a napkin to wipe his mouth then sets it down."What? You could try speaking to Reyes as you should know I shouldn't be talking too much about the future." He tells her.

Bruce sighed."Didn't she try running away already? Why not just make her leave, I've been told by Sebastian she hasn't been getting along with the my sons." He tells him.

"If that's what you want then I shall see to it that she leaves." Alfred says and he frowns, if Breanna had just followed orders this wouldn't have happened. Sebastian sighs "You're too loud." he says and he goes to grab a new plate, he most had no problem with humans, but Breanna talked too much.

'I see, I'll pick you up, are you at the tower?' Killian sends as he adjusts his coat, that meeting was torture, so he's glad he can take his mind of it.

Ruby picks Jade up "Which is why I can't do more then trying." she says as she follows Sage to the couch "Hannah, take the evening off." she says and she sits down while Sage puts the movie in.

breanna gets up overhearing the conversation "no need alfred, I'll go myself" she went up to her room with tears in her eyes and grabbed a bag. "how could he not remember?" she started packing a few things and felt hurt by the fact he wanted his own daughter gone.

megan decided to just keep quiet the rest of the time. She checked her phone looking at the time "I should get going" she said as she stood up.

Jade holds onto her and sniffles a little, this atleast made her feel better and she gets on the couch to sit in the middle of them while pulling off the blanket that Richard left on the back of the couch to share with them.

Raven grabs her cloak.'Yeah I'm at the tower.' She sends him before slipping on her cloak to get ready for when he would arrive, she didn't bother to change what she was wearing though.

Tim goes to his room and slams the door behind him, he grabs his laptop before sitting down st the table with it not bothering to go out there.

Bruce gets to work on the food after thanking Sebastian for it, he was still something he was getting used to as he was used to it only being Alfred there.

Bart shrugged."Yeah I'm going to have to be going as well so..." He waved at her before going to and up.

megan left a tip on the table grabbed her bag and started to head out the door "see you another time" she left walking alone

Kori checked her texts "I assume no then" she asked raven and sighed a bit "guess she got busy that's okay"

Sebastian frowns "I need to make a call." he says and heads inside. Once he's done he walks to Breanna "So I got bad news and good news for you." he says with a smile.
Alfred nods at Sebastian, Breanna would have to return to the orphanage then, no one would adopt her at this age "I'm sorry about the extra help master Bruce, but it got a bit more then I could handle and miss Rose had a backup servant, Sebastian's also your doctor."

'I'll see you in a bit then, just don't mind my outfit, I'll change when I'm at home.' Killian sends Raven and he teleports to outside the tower, not wanting to trigger any alarms.

Rose takes a seat on the side so she can lean against the couch while Sage just promptly lets herself fall against Jade.

Conner rolls his eyes "Drama queen." he mumbles under his breath and he helps set the table "Jon, do you think dad'll be home for dinner tonight?"

Last edited:
Damian said his goodbyes to Jon's mom and kissing Jon goodbye and headed for the zeta tube to go home which didn't take him long he did have on casual wear as he spoke "alfred.....dad"

Jade let's Sage do so and she leans back into the couch, she glanced at Rose before just watching the movie and she does fall asleep during the movie and but the power goes out.

Jon smiled at Damian and waved at him when he leaves, it was nice having him over though he socks Conner's shoulder again."It's your fault for being a jerk, I know what you said." He turns away from him."Probably not..." He mumbled.

Raven goes over to her window to sneak out of there and float down to land on the ground, hiding herself behind the cloak like before she had met him, she pockets her phone before walking from the tower.

Bruce sighed at Damian calling him dad, not like he could do much but just go along with it and try to get to know him."Are these kids too much for you to handle?" He asks him.

breanna stopped and wiped her tears "bad news first, it gets the hard part out of the way" she said as she sat on her bed and slowly calmed herself down. "so what is it?" she asked him.

"Not right now, but there was a moment when everyone was here, so I needed to extra help and if you recall I was on vacation a while back." Alfred says and he smiles at Damian "Welcome back master Damian." he says.

Sage had eventually fallen asleep too. Rose stretches and she sits up "The hell." she mumbles as she gets up, careful not to wake the other two as she goes to Hannah "Any idea why the power went out?" she asks quietly, she hadn't had much lamps on because Richard wasn't home and she supposed she should be grateful or she'd be asleep too.

Killian waves at Raven before running a hand through his hair to fix it "As I said, don't mind the outfit, the person we had a meeting with was very old fashioned." he explains.

"Well the bad news is that you can't stay here." Sebastian says and he adds "However, the good news is that miss Lilith has an aunt who has a place for kids too old to get adopted at an orphanage." he looks at her.

"i don't want to leave, this is my home my family!" Breanna couldn't wrap her head around bruce kicking her out. "there was to be a way to change his mind. anything at all! If he sends me away I'll never come home again and I really don't want that. isn't there a way I can stay?!" she was baffled and in shock by what was happening.

Richard tries to get ahold of Rose as the power was going off in the area, he wanted to check on if they were okay and is investigating this."Come on pick up." He mumbled.

Raven checks out his outfit and shrugged a little."Nothinf wrong with it, it's almost as if you're dressed up for a movie." She teased a little and she held out her hand to him.

Bruce pushed the food away when he was done thoufh he mostly just picked at it, he'd eat the rest in a bit."Where is everyone else then?" He asks him.

Damian knew bruce was pretending as he knew memories take time to come back so he spoke "sorry just use to calling you that i guess though I think tim is still at the kents farm i'm not sure about the others" as he looked to alfred and spoke "thanks alfred" before sitting down to eat some food he did also pull out all the candy he got from the arcade

"Well master Richard lives in Bloodhaven, same as master Jason." Alfred explains to Bruce and he crosses his arms "And you need to eat more master Bruce. Master Tim has been living at the farm for a while now."

Rose answers her phone and she mentions to Hannah she has to get the kids to bed as she walks to balcony "What's going on Dick?" she asks, looking around "Do you need help? I can change and come over, I have night vision."

Killian smiles slightly and he takes her hand, teleporting them to his house and he opens the door "The servants should be asleep by now, they usually do when we're not home." he says "What movie do you wanna watch?"

"Afraid not, this is still Bruce's house, you can either take the option I've given you or you can live on the street." Sebastian says "And you should've thought of that earlier and if I recall correctly, you literally tries to run away by convincing Harley to let you live with them."

Conner rolls his eyes "As usual." he mumbles and he looks at John "And if you'd been there you would understand my reaction, he was comparing Jake to Jason and decided to insult him."

Richard shrugged a little."I'm checking in on you guys, the powers going out in some areas, almost the whole city, is everything okay?" He asks her."I'm not sure what's going on though, I was just on a job of tracking down some people." He tells her.

Raven pulls her hood down, her costume had changed to white."We could put in something like a horror movie or jurassic park perhaps." She oed to hang up her cloak as she walks by.

Jon sighed."Yeah I know...what if they get a divorce?" He seemed a little worried about it, someone had put the idea in his head from school."And no Conner that's mean what you said, so I'm not surprised he's ignoring you so yeah apologize or I'll tell mom." He tells him.

Bruce takes the plate and mumbled something before he starts eating, slowly though and picking at the food."Tim and this one Damian are ones I should be hanging out with then." He tells him.

breanna left her bag on her bed and went back outside to see bruce talking to alfred. "i'm not just going to leave! I made one little mistake and i'm trying to fix it. I am a part of this family and i deserve a second chance. I ran away i didnt kill someone give me another chance!" she tried everything she could to defend herself

damian looked at her darkly but said nothing to her as heturned to face his father and spoke "maybe getting to know us two again as in tim and i will help you jog your memories a little faster" as he ate some of his food

reyes sits down with a sandwitch in hand , "oh , she left , dang , i thought we were all gonna hang out" he quickly takes a bite "no , i dont think she's hiding anything " he says .

Alfred looks at Breanna "Master Bruce told you to leave." he says and sighs, guess he'd have to call the police then if Breanna wouldn't leave on her own and she had a solution. Sebastian sighs as he heads outside "I can handle her, if you'd allow me." he says. He wondered why Bruce remembered Tim before Breanna "Can I ask you a few questions after dinner?" he asks looking at Bruce.

"We're fine." Rose says and she frowns slightly "Hold on, let me get changed and I'll come help out, vampires don't generally become police officers." she says and heads back inside, going to their room to change "Where are you guys?" she asks.

"Alright, let me get changed first into more comfortable clothes." Killian says "Ryan can show you the room we'll be using." he says, his butler appearing right after that "Right this way miss Raven."

"Go on tell her." Conner says and he frowns at what Jon said "Hey, mom and dad love each other." he says and he adds "And yes, mom can get annoyed with dad, but that's completely normal in any relationship, fighting and disagreeing is part of it." he explains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back