• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"It's just Haly who know about Hannah, nothing else." Rose reassures him and she says "She was very very careful and she's good at being careful.", she looks down " I know he's younger, but that doesn't change the fact she shouldn't have mentioned it."

"No, Ryan only said he's save." Jasmine says "And those fights happen once in a while, you can't just leave every time."

"Was just about to say we hadn't played a movie." Jason says. Jake makes himself comfortable on Jason's lap, he didn't mind being taken care of by Barbara, but he had two parents didn't he?

Barbara let's them plug in the movie and she'd snuggle up with Jason but she couldn't with Julie between them but she shares a blanket with her and cuddles with her some."Yeah..." She says quietly.

Richard pulls out of the parking lot ans takes her home with him."Just don't be telling him too much okay..." He parks the car once they get there and goes inside so he could get dinner.

Jasper sighs a little."Then I'll go hide out in my room next time." He takes to get to his room.

"I won't say a word. I didn't even know Hannah was part of it until I spoke with him." Rose says, following him inside "We can go to see the animals when we're there though."

Jason moves Julie so he can sit next to Barbara, putting Julie on her mother's lap "Cheer up." he says giving her a smile "Can't blame Jake for wanting attention from both of us equally.

Jasmine picks Jasper up "They'd done fight. But you know you can tell me if something's bothering you right?" she asks.

Barbara held Julie in her lap and she leans into Jason's side to cuddle with him and the kids."He's allowed to have time with you too, he could've just told me in a different way." She says but smiles at him."I guess I just like to take charge alot with them." She tells him.

Richard nods."Okay and really she didn't tell you any of this before?" He questioned as he steps inside and greets Hannah."You'll like the animals and they've got a well trained bear." He tells her.

Jasper pushes at her as he didn't like she was picking him up like he was a little kid."Rose was just accusing me of something..." He mumbled."Then I would like a day off from chores just a day," He tells her.

"What'd you talk about with her?" Jasmine asks "And no, more chores for you since you left without a word." she adds hugging him "Mom's words."

"Yep, I know I got work, but I think he tried to say it before, but then Julie ran over to me and he gave up." Jason mumbles, earning a nod from Jake, who's slowly falling asleep in his lap.

"Nope, never heard of it before." Rose says and she gives Hannah a wave. "Food's on the table." the maid says and she looks at them "I'll go make you guys some hot chocolate."

Barbara nuzzles into his shoulder some."You know how I work too much sometimes." She let out a small quiet laugh, she quiets down though as Julie had fallen asleep in her lap."We should probably take these guys to bed." She tells him.

Richard sits down at the table and gets a spoonful to eat."Well just make sure she doesn't go revealing too much and not to hide anything about the circus from me either." He tells her.

Jasper gives up and let's her hug him."I'm not suppose to say though...unless you already know what she does." He shrugs and pouts."I guess that's fair." He sighs a little.

"Well it was a long time ago, maybe she didn't think it was relevant." Rose says sitting down as well and she starts eating.

Jake hugs Jason a bit tighter, trying to stay awake. "Nah, let's finish the movie." he says.

Jasmine sighs at that "Jasper, just because you know something doesn't mean you should talk about it." she says "Yes I know, but I don't go talking to her about it."

Barbara brushes her hand on Jake's forehead."It's past your bed time." She stands up with Julie."You could have Jason tuck you in." She tells him.

Richard finishes with his meal and goes to put the bowl in the sink."Still she should've said something to me about it Rose," he tells her.

Jasper shrugged."I was just talking to her about it..." He mumbled."Do you want to do sometning with me?" He asks her.

"Not knowing who might be listening in." Jasmine says and she sighs "Look, go see mom and apologize and I'll help you with your chores this evening."

"Said something about what?" Hannah asks handing them both some got chocolat. Rose just raises an eyebrow "You, circus, ringing any bells?" she asks her maid. Hannah looks down "Ah you found out, not my best moments." she says.

"Kay." Jake mumbles, so Jason stands up and he smiles slightly "I know you work Babs, but I leave before they get up on most days."

Barbara nudged him."Not what I meant, i said I work alot with them and you know what else." She hints at their hero work or well vigilante work, she brings Julie to the room she shared with Jake and laid her in her bed.

Richard takes the mug."You should've told me especially when it involves the circus I came from Hannah, I don't appreciate you not telling me yourself." He tells her.

Jasper slips out of her hug and waved his hands."I did ask before if should go to mother though okay." He takes off to go to her.

"Mom's in her room. But it's almost time to eat, so go and get her." Jasmine calls after him.

"It was a few different circusses." Hannah says "And it was before I met Rose her mother, I was living at Vlad's castle at the time. He usually trains the maids and butlers and we get quite a lot of freedom afterwards. So I joined the circus, eventually ended up at Haly's. I actually left a few weeks before you were born." she explains.

Rose looks down, well now it made sense she didn't say anything to them, especially Dick.

Jason looks at her "During the day." he deadpans, after tucking in Jake he presses a kiss to the kids forehead.

Barbara pulls Jason out of fhe room when he was done and she stretched."What about during the day?" She questioned him before going to plop down on the couch, waiting for him to join her.

Richard's brows furrowed."Before I was born? Then you must've known my parents..." He grips the mug."Why didn't you tell me? You should've mentioned it before." He mumbled.

Jasper waved at her and he gets to his moms room in which he first knocks on the door.

"I knew them, at first I wasn't sure they were your parents. Then when I did know I had no clue how to tell you." Hannah says "So I'm sorry."

"I have my job and I can get home very late." Jason says "So it makes sense you take charge of them most of the time." he adds.

Emma sighs "Come in." she says, she was sitting on the edge of the bed, she already knows who's outside the door and she knows Jasmine probably already gave a lecture, but still.

Barbara held her hands out."Yeah I suppose so and that's why Julie gets so excited when you're around and Jake wants your attention to." She smiled at him.

Richard sets the mug down but he nods at Hannah and he glanced at Rose."I'm tired and going to bed, you can join me." He tells her as he leaves the room.

Jasper opens the door and walks over to her."Jasmine said that dinners ready." He didn't think his mom was going to be lecturing him as well.

Emma nods slightly "I assume Jasmine told you about the extra chores. You're not getting paid for those." she says getting up "But please never ever do that again."

After Rose finishes the hot chocolate she gets up "Take it easy for tonight Hannah." she says, going to her room to change before going to Dick's room.

"And why he gets jealous when Julie ask all the attention." Jason says and he sighs "I get where he's coming from though."

Barbara sighs."I know babe, it can be hard when there's siblings more to love but sometimes one wants your attention then the other and you know but Jake is still little and so is Julie, they'll come to get used to it and know how to go about things." She tells him.

Richard climbs into bed after just getting pj bottoms on and pulls his blanket up, lifting it for when Rose comes to join him and he offered her some snuggles to.

Jasper folds his arms."I know she already told me that..." He mumbled."I'm sorry to worry you mom, I just wanted to get away from my brothers and visit Rose." He tells her.

"And what if Rose had an emergency to deal with at the hospital or one of her clinics?" Emma asks "You can't just visit and automatically assume she has time for you. I understand you wanted to leave, but it will happen more often."

Rose snuggles close to him "Sorry about this whole mess." she mumbles.

Richard kisses her forehead softly and drapes an arm over her."It's okay...it was alot today." He mumbled.

Jasper shrugged."Because she doesn't visit much herself..." He says quietly."Though what? My brothers fighting?" He asks her.

damian just held jon tightly speaking "your going no where now" smirking

wally dodged it but spoke "sounds good to me"

Jon shrugged."You know I can easily break out of your grasp don't you?" He snickered at him.

Artemis pushes him towards the kitchen and hands him stuff they'll use, she walks by him.

"Yes, Killian's been getting teased a lot and I'm actually surprised he didn't snap earlier, it happens once in a while." Emma explains "And Rose was here less then a week ago." she adds.

Rose nods slightly as she snuggles into the warmth "It was." she mumbles.

Richard pulls his blanket up to his shoulders and hers, draping his arm around her again to hold her close to him."Try to get some rest." He mumbled.

Jasper shuffled his feet some."That's why I try to avoid them sometimes..." He sighed before going towards the door."Come on mom dinner is ready so let's go." He smiled at her.

"You as well." Rose says and she sighs "So... when did you start having a problem with me sleeping in my own room?" she asks.

"Except that Julie's glued to me sometimes." Jason says "And then she won't let me put her down."

Emma gets up "Just call ahead to Rose or Hannah next time. We've been trying to teach you your manners, it's not working that good I'm guessing."

Barbara pulls Jason down."She loves you that's why but we just got to work with her on that, they're only little." She explains.

Richard sighed."For awhile Rose, I would question almost every night why you're not in here with me..." He says quietly like it hurt his feelings when she wasn't in there with him.

Jasper folds his arms."Maybe." He stops when Henry reports to Emma about his behavior at Rose's which makes Jasper yell at him for it.

"Sorry..." Rose mumbles and she sighs "And I could move my curtains here, at least one of them, so there's less sunlight in the morning?" she asks, looking at him.

"That's why we have to start now. You think she wants to learn that as a teen?" Jason asks "I know I didn't want to learn shit when I was a teen." he points out.

Emma sighs "Jasper, you have to be respectful for your family." she says "It's not bad wanting to joke around or prank them. Do you know what Vlad values most?" she asks, looking at her youngest son.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back