• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Barbara folds her arms."Did I say that? I said they're only little so it's going to take time to work with them..." She waves a hand."Besides I doubt she would as a teen...but maybe we could train them to defend themselves too?" She asks him.

Richard shrugged."Brinf in whatever you need in here." He says quietly as he was starting to doze off, he was tired.

Jasper steps out of the room."Family...that's what he values most mom." He gestured to her, he starts walking towards the dining room.

"Then listen to your family." Emma says "I can also guess that Jasmine promised to help you with your chores this evening, I'll allow it, for today, since your brothers did go too far."

Rose smiles and slowly falls asleep, she couldn't bring too many curtains since that wouldn't be fair on him, so she'd let Hannah do that.

Jason thinks for a while "You think she'll be more like your or like me as a teen?" he asks, a bit terrified that Julie might end up like him.

Barbara puts her arms around him when she noticed the change in his demeanor."Oh Jason...I'm not sure, I think she's a mix she seems smart but she also throws tantrums though as a teen who's to say? She could very well be a mix and if she shows a side like you, you can help her out." She tells him.

Jasper nods again at his mother."Okay mom." He seemed to brightened at the idea of Jasmine doing chores with him and it'd give him some sister brother time too.

"But if this happens again you're doing it alone." Emma tells him as she pats his head on heads to the dining room.

"How? I barely know what I would've done with me if I was Bruce." Jason says and he sighs "You're more qualified to deal with that and you know it." he mumbles.

Barbara brushes her hair behind her ear."Don't go doubting yourself, you can very much work with her too...she's been getting introuble for her little fits." She sighed."We can both handle her." She tells him.

Jasper followed her to the dinner table and grabs a seat to sit with her and his sister."Okay okay mom." He tells her.

"What do you mean she's been getting in trouble?" Jason asks looking at her confused "Did you forget to tell me something again?" he asks.

"You already ate dinner though." Jasmine mumbles and she looks up as Killian's two other parts of the triplets show up, bandaged and bruised, at least the bleeding stopped "Lesson learned boys?" she asks, earning a pair of glares.

Barbara lays back on the couch."No I didn't, I told you she's thrown fits and gets angry sometimes her little tantrums if she's told no or getting angry at Jake when she doesn't want to share typical kid stuff." She tells him.

Jasper shrugged."I want a couple of bread rolls, is that okay?" He asks him as he grabs a couple."To be around family too." He was tempted to throw one at his brothers.

damian spoke "i know but can i not joke around?" as he let jon go calmly adding hay down jons shirt in the process

wally spoke "your going to help too...."

Jon pulls it out to throw the hay at him."Trying to make me a scarecrow?" He chuckles at him before handing him the food.

Artemis puts her hands on her hips."Yeah why not?" She asks him.

"She doesn't do that when I'm home." Jason says and he sighs "And I can't take her with me to work."

Jasmine hands the two beaten down brothers a list "Your chores, do them and I might consider healing you before Vlad's birthday." she says "And no roping Jasper into it."

Barbara shrugged."Maybe cause you spoil her." She snickers only a little."I take them with me to the library sometimes." He tells her.

Jasper starts smirking towards his older brothers then he takes a few bites out of one of the bread rolls he grabbed."So when do you and me have to start Jasmine?" He asks her.

"After dinner." Jasmine says "Those two idiots have chores for during the day." she adds with a smile.

"I actually don't do that." Jason says "Also a library's different from a garage? Who knows what trouble they could end up in." he says.

after a couple of days of doing nothing , kyle finally decides that he has to do something, he leaves his house and begins heading out to the kent farm .

Barbara folds her arms,"Uh huh, you don't spoil the kids." She was teasing him there."No I wouldn't want you taking them to the garage." She sighed a little.

Jasper slides out of his seat when he was done with his bread rolls."Guess I'll wait til you're done then." He tells her.

Jon gets going with the rest of the chores he had to do around the place.

kyle lands in the kent farm , this time landing safely , he walks up to the door and knocks on it.

Conner had fallen asleep while watching the movie with Tim and he gets up slowly, opening the door with a yawn and he raises an eyebrow seeing the bracelet missing "What'd you do with it?" he asks.

"You had to run off and eat breakfast at Rose her house." Jasmine tells him and she sends another glare at her brothers.

"You keep giving her presents." Jason teases and he shrugs "I wish I could help, but if she doesn't act like that when I'm home..."

"i brought it with me" he reaches into his pocket and pulls it out , doesnt seem to be much damage on it "i pulled it out of my hand underwater , radioactivity gets blocked underwater , and i thought you were smarter than me" he hands it over to him .

Barbara stands up from the couch so she could get to their room."No I don't, family and Rose's has." She explains."You can talk to her." She tells him.

Jasper giggles a ltitle."I know." He goes to leave the dining room and waits for her to get done.

Tim sits up when Conner moved and he glanced at the door, he doesn't bother to interrupt them.

"And sure, go tell me that when you weren't even supposed to be able to take it off." Conner says "It opens snd closes with a special mechanism, which you broke, good going."

"Yet you always give them to her, we could let them pile up till her birthday." Jason points out and he adds "It's what I'm doing for Jake."

Barbara waved a hand."Rose wanted me to give it to her when I picked her up so don't." She grabs her pajamas."Couod we not argue about this?" She questioned him.

"yeah, i pulled it off , super powers , didnt think that would be a preblem eh , wanted to do something , you basically stopped me from using my powers like some sort of criminal , and you're mad about a bracelet "

"About a..." Conner takes the bracelet "I saved you from yourself! And it's not just some bracelet, it let's me live like a normal human without hurting me! Did you think about that?" he asks "I can't pull it off with my superstrength and dad has one too. They help us."

"I meant in general." Jason says and he pulls her to one of the lower cabinets in the kitchen, which has a lock on it and he opens it "It's not much he has now, but..." he trails off. There are a few presents hidden there for Jake.

Barbara follows him to the kitchen and checks in the kitchen."I have some in our closet for them, I don't give her everything though." She stands up."What all have you grabbed for him?" She asks him.

"Jacket he really really wanted to buy with that money he still had, but couldn't, a few toys and new gloves." Jason sums up "Also a plushy." she adds to that.

"i dont want to be human ,unlike you i lived like a human for 15 years of my life , and ill tell you , it sucked conner , i felt useless and these powers are the best thing that happened to me ever, and did you forget about the fact that i'm half amazon , half of my powers arent even effected by the bracelet , but even i seemed to forget that" kyle says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back