• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dc Au- Empires of Justice (Medieval Dcau)

TheHistorian

Whoever this victor guy is i need to have a word…
DBD007CF-5D3E-4F5D-809C-C2F436D0CA99.jpeg
Set in the year 500ad. Our story asks a simple question, what if the DC universe as we know it, occured one thousand years in the past. But how did this all begin you may ask? Well it tends to depend on your perspective, however most can agree the starting point of the strangest period in 469ad when an odd object from space fell into the kingdom of Mepolis. Scouts found an old couple having gathered around the object and quickly detained this couple who would later be revealed to be named the Kents. Inside the object was an infant, as per the kings orders they were all taken to the palace. The kents were given a room in the palace and tasked with raising the child who was said to be a gift from the gods.

As time went on the boy grew and eventually tales of A young God in Mepolis would spread around the world. Using sorcery and prayers to countless gods other nations began attempting to create their own godlike beings. Those who couldnt began to quickly find themselves subjects of those who could. Though many believed them to be rumors, eventually the wise king of Mepolis would perish and his heir would take the throne…an heir far more willing to call upon his nations resident god. With Mepolis beginning to expand the world draws a breath of anticipation and readies their own forces, but perhaps another solution exists? Perhaps not either way, The Drums of war are banging, and a god walks the world under the banner of man.
84575CA5-AFAB-4A11-B42B-15EA75086D68.jpeg

Last edited:
The historical Order of Assassins that Ra's broke away from to form his group would be around by this point, as well.
Fantastic we could certainly use that. Ill admit im not an expert on Dc but i do love the comics. Im open to any suggestions.

I know we will need a GL as well.

I'd go with a more alien and strange take with Manhunter. make him more fey like and weird. while with Green Arrow I'd lean more into nomadic mounted steppe archers than robin hood

I'd go with a more alien and strange take with Manhunter. make him more fey like and weird. while with Green Arrow I'd lean more into nomadic mounted steppe archers than robin hood
I can dig that. Hun mounted archers built an empire irl. Combining horses and archery is a potent combination.

Oooo another kryptonian. You will probably wanna read my dudes backstory prior to posting that. Kale history will cover krypton’s situation. Which is slightly different.
I'm planning on going down a different route with Supergirl, one that probably foregoes the whole Kryptonian thing, so it might not actually be an issue but we'll see.

hmm this coudl be fun i would honestly like a spectre host or perhaps a Dr Fate more a dr fate change up the origin so fate has been going fir a much longer time and is a title

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back