• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dc Au- Empires of Justice (Medieval Dcau)

Nubian_Legend Nubian_Legend sorry dude but your lex is declined. I did say we would need to work together on this for one reason. the luthors are already canonized as the Royal family of Mepolis and Lex in particular is the Crown prince. Lionel luthor is current king…for now.

Yo, licenses are on the table, as long as DC published them? I'm still trying to land on a character (probably going with Billy) but that might impact some choices.

Yo, licenses are on the table, as long as DC published them? I'm still trying to land on a character (probably going with Billy) but that might impact some choices.
Within reason yes. I mean Hannah barbara made The mighty Mightor…they were bought by WB, and WB owns DC so i took some liberties. As long as its not Marvel and we can fit it in i suppose it will work.

Within reason yes. I mean Hannah barbara made The mighty Mightor…they were bought by WB, and WB owns DC so i took some liberties. As long as its not Marvel and we can fit it in i suppose it will work.
Well, I consider that a sort of different situation. I think those are usually agreements for one-shots or small sets of books.
Spider-Man or the Ninja Turtles are a no-go, but HB cartoons, adaptations of pulps and novels, and short-lived revivals of defunct comic companies are on the table. That's what I was assuming.

Well, I consider that a sort of different situation. I think those are usually agreements for one-shots or small sets of books.
Spider-Man or the Ninja Turtles are a no-go, but HB cartoons, adaptations of pulps and novels, and short-lived revivals of defunct comic companies are on the table. That's what I was assuming.
Assumption confirmed. As long as we can fit it into the lore without moving to much around im game.

That said any religious connotations or Gods from existing pantheon’s must be changed.

For example Helios is the roman/greek sun god. But in this he was Mepolis’ patron deity with no ties to either pantheons.

That said any religious connotations or Gods from existing pantheon’s must be changed.

For example Helios is the roman/greek sun god. But in this he was Mepolis’ patron deity with no ties to either pantheons.
I've got Supergirl coming from a Christian household. Does that need to be changed?

I've got Supergirl coming from a Christian household. Does that need to be changed?
Yes. In this Au the history and theology of the real world does not line up. Monotheistic religions wouldn't be able to spread very well in this world due to gods walking around in the cities with people. I suppose there could be someone worshiping the source or the presence. But it would not be the christian god.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back