• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dc Au- Empires of Justice (Medieval Dcau)

I have in mind that they dress like unassuming travellers and beggars in all the various nations. When trouble start they reveal their ring and cover themselves in emerald green armor and weapons. Each member has a unique manifestation of armor and weapons based on their personality and culture.
Oh i love the sound of that. An ode to the days of the magical green lantern.

I am working on Fate I'll have her/ him ( magical Gender bending) up hopefully today

Funny thing is personality wise she will be very much the opposite of our other magic user

Given I am running an mtg rp yes abd yeah I lifted some stuff I am bad with names though I changed the I to an e

I hope it's ok I'm adding in a separate dimension into the history of the nation, since Darkseid came through a portal.
Thats fine…but darkseids portal is just his boom tubes. He is still in our universe just somewhere else.
Well the have only base on earth as far as everyone knows...
Oa does exist. Its not tied to the Emerald Energy of willpower…they took a different route. More on that later ;)

Does anyone else plan on making any batman characters and if so do you plan on making a nation cs for Gotham?
So far i see none. The only other gothomite i see is a catwoman claim from…well you…huh. Maybe i should go re read the pages Before i answer a question next time lol.

Gotham is all yours.

Thats fine…but darkseids portal is just his boom tubes. He is still in our universe just somewhere else.

Oa does exist. Its not tied to the Emerald Energy of willpower…they took a different route. More on that later ;)
All I meant as far as Earthlings are concerned the Order of The Green Fire is a mysterious but at least terrestrial organisations. With a clear base of operation. Still looking forward to hear more.

All I meant as far as Earthlings are concerned the Order of The Green Fire is a mysterious but at least terrestrial organisations. With a clear base of operation. Still looking forward to hear more.
Yeah thats fine. Just a little informative bit since im guessing your a GL fan. Feel free to do with it what you Will.
(Squeeze ion the whale in there somewhere…it doesn’t even have to be a whale but i do need an embodiment for later.)

Also.

I added the two Knight Orders of Mepolis to the nation lore. Check it out they are kinda kick ass, explains how the city survived in the 500 years since Darksied came and Killed helios…also, i added the Other Patron Deity of Mepolis. The moon Goddess Yunē (Didnt want to name her diana XD)

Gotham would greatly appreciate if bodies were not dumped there. They have quite enough to deal with. XD
Do or dont i was making jokes anywho.

Would you like gotham to be neighbors with Mepolis? The mountain range territory of mepolis sits like the center of a pinwheel in a narrow pass between a long chain of mountains. Thats why its a big trading hub. It neednt be in conflict with all of her neighbors, and she certainly has alot of neighbors.

Sure!
Do or dont i was making jokes anywho.

Would you like gotham to be neighbors with Mepolis? The mountain range territory of mepolis sits like the center of a pinwheel in a narrow pass between a long chain of mountains. Thats why its a big trading hub. It neednt be in conflict with all of her neighbors, and she certainly has alot of neighbors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back