• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DBZ: Piracy on the Sea of Stars

Well, I have a sheet. Or a tentative one. Spent all but 40 xp. Was envisioning something between Grif from RvB, One Punch Man, and a few other sources (but those are the two primary ones).

Character Name: Edama

Race: Saiyan

Z-Soul: "Do I have to?" and "I'm not getting paid enough for this..."

Attributes

Str: 4 (135xp)

T: 1

Agi: 1

Ki: 2 (45xp)

Int: 1

Cha: 1

Skills

Acrobatics:

Block:

Command:

Deception: 1 (60xp)

Drive:

Evade:

Fly: 1 (45 xp)

Healing:

Intimidate:

Ki Blast: 1 (45 xp)

Ki Control:

Knowledge:

Martial Arts: 1 (30xp)

Parry: 1 (45 xp)

Perception:

Search:

Sense Ki:

Stealth:

Weapon/Melee:

The roleplay area (I hesitate to use the word forum as the entire thing has been up-ended since I was last semi-active here) can be found here.

I would argue that yes, you would get both attacks, which makes sense if you imagine that the Supreme Air Wave Punch is merely an extension of all the experience you have.

We may have to rebuild, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

Fusions would also be cool, but once more, we'll see.

Also, I like your character, @Thief of Words . Cool stuff.

Query... could my human heritage have changed my aptitude for Strength to one of Charisma?

Because that's how long it takes to dicuss the orgins of a Demon Rocker, Launch's Daughter, and the Grif of Saiyans.

I'm fine with it, Vinom, but I'll leave it to the group for final say.

Welcome, @lostsoul . The number of pages is because of discussion on the game and discussion of DBZ itself. Don't worry. There's not a huge amount of dense stuff in there.

I'm going to use you as a bludgeoning weapon when I limit break ( :P ).

Last edited by a moderator:
"Don't you know who I a!? I'm the Grif of All Saiyans! The Grif of a Warrior Race! I'll Crush you! When I finally feel like it.

SephirothSage said:
"Don't you know who I a!? I'm the Grif of All Saiyans! The Grif of a Warrior Race! I'll Crush you! When I finally feel like it.
"That sounds like work. Who brought the snacks?"

I must apologize, I am kinda lost in all these RvB references when I stopped watching it about...ten years ago. How goes it with everyone?

I'm cool... I'm still contemplating what Ki techinques this girl should start with, which is leaving me in a bit of a mechanical lurge. But I'll sort it out... would there be any discount factor to a ki technique which can't be/can only be used while 'raging'.

Xp discount... but the math is similar, as if it costs less ki in rage, I can pump the ki cost to pay less xp.

Hm. I'd say 2 exp reduction in cost if it is your martial art-rage only, 1 if it also includes the mindless anger of the Great Ape in your considerations, Vinom.

@gogojojo331 : Of course you may join! Do you have something in mind for your character?

Flat 2 xp on the final cost, on the base cost, or as some multiplier that doesn't just jump at me at at once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back