• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DBZ: Piracy on the Sea of Stars

Erm, I meant on the final cost. Sorry about being vague before.

@gogojojo331 :That's a good start, but what would their "home" time period be, and what species are you shooting for? Those are the questions that immediately spring to mind with that origin.

Bio, cyborg, or inorganic?

Cause honestly, android with the human gifted feature or the Saiyan blood would make a very good skill monkey.

So here's what I'm figuring, mechanically:

Character Name: Hoshiko

Race: Saiyan/Human

Z-Soul:

"Heart of Gold... mostly"

"Spoiled Princess"

"Space teen with attitude"

"Combat Junkie"

XP 0/400

Power Level (cap reading) ~1400

Attributes

Str: 2 (45 xp)

T: 1

Agi: 1

Ki: 2 (45xp)

Int: 1

Cha: 2 (45 xp)

Skills

Acrobatics:

Block:

Command:

Deception: 1 (45xp)

Drive:

Evade:

Fly: 1 (45 xp)

Healing:

Intimidate:

Ki Blast: 1 (45 xp)

Ki Control: 1 (60 xp)

Knowledge:

Martial Arts: 1 (45 xp)

Parry:

Perception:

Search:

Sense Ki:

Stealth:

Weapon/Melee:

Weapon/Ranged:

Ki Attack:

Maiden's Rebuke Cost 3 ki (25 xp)

Damage Amplification 1 (3), Ball type Ki attack (x.5), Ki used 3 (x4), 0 round Charge (x1.25), Large (x2) Burning (x1.25), Electric (x1.25), Freezing (x1.5), Suicide x2 (x.7) = 24.609375 ~ 25 xp
It was a lot harder to spend all of my starting xp then I thought it might be.

Noble Demon, as in the trope of a generally evil person, a demonic being, who has good, positive traits- like honor and nobility- but doesn't like to admit it or acknowledge they exist.

I think I decided to take a personal transport module (Attack Ball) to a nearby planet to see a genuine Earth rock star, with out my parent's permission...

It is in writing this that I realize I'm a combination of Gohan and Starlord.

That's Glorious, Vinom. That is literally Glorious.

Gohan + Starlord. It's like a Gohan who doesn't cease doing anything when he grows up!

Indeed... I'm still teaching dragons to dance with the power of my Namekian slaying whistling.

@gogojojo331 : So, the survivor of a dead era, trying to piece things together? That sounds interesting. I personally would go bio-droid if I were you, but that's entirely based on Cell being my favorite part of the entire Android arc of the series. Do whatever you want. Bear in mind, however, that Dr. Gero isn't the only way that Androids could exists in this universe. other eccentrics with a bone to pick exist, too, like Dr. Myuu or Dr. Litchi if we're getting a bit deeper into the weirder bits of the franchise.

Starlord-Gohan isn't necessarily a bad thing. There'd definitely be work for a wandering child soldier with Gohan's level of power and potential, which seems to be Hoshiko's deal.

Oh, I'm not a child-soldier. I'm very much more a spoiled brat who has no idea how powerful she really is or how dangerous the galaxy can be.

I took the pod out to see a rock star while the folks were sleeping, I'm sure they'll be quite upset to learn it and I am gone.

Sorry... to quote my mother. "He is the largest ham ever produced on Earth, and one would need powerful magic to be hammier."

So, serious question, then. It seems like the majority of the group is more or less ready. When do you all want to start this up? I could wait till this weekend, or even next week, but to do longer would be wasteful, I think. So, I'm putting it to all of you. What do you want?

I'm ready to start posting in character... I've got a Sheet, and a mental plotting of my backstory and first 100 points of xp expenditure (Buying up Ki Control & Sense Ki, and buying off the suicidal tag on Maiden's Rebuke)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back