• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dawn of the Spiders OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Speaking of costumes, me personally I’m just going to skip the part where he gets it, you can just assume he made it himself.

Princess will have trial and error with mixing stuff into her webs for color etc as she makes her costume. Also only one with a raincoat when it starts to rain/snow in NY

So do we have the future Lizard teaching science at the high school? and other possible dangerous teachers?

The following story ideas I have so far. No particular order except for the first item.
  • There will be a time skip coming soon. The story that turns Petra from a powered wrestler or whatever I choose into Spider-Girl is coming and the grief will drag the rp down. I'm thinking skipping to January.
  • Otto is at the school. The students will either learn a lot or nothing at all, no in between but won't get the best grades. He is tolerated because of his genius but his problems will force Modell to fire him.
  • Connors is there I’m thinking preamputation. There is a fight something is about to explode but his arm is trapped the only way to save him in time is to amputate. He of course blames all spiders for it. Like in Batman Begins at the end when Gordon talks about the criminals escalating due to Batman then shows him a joker card. He desires revenge and to regrow his arm. His desire for revenge and the lizard serum mutate into him The Lizard.
  • Harry is currently attending Horizon but something happens he gets expelled for something that wasn't his fault but looks like it is so his father starts a school to save face. There is where a few teenage villians will come from. Which leads to a teenage Sinister Six. Which will also lead to the Goblin Serum, the Green Goblin & Hobgoblin. Eventually the Goblin Nation.
  • Jameson’s son is an astronaut, he crashes on a bridge and nearly dies but is saved by a spider but later he becomes a black monster. Fighting that monster and possibly accidentally killing the host leads to one of the spiders becoming the new host.
  • Arepresentative from Shield who may or may not also be an Avenger will make an appearance their attitude towards the spiders will be determined by what events precede the meeting especially the one directly before if it went bad.

Im suspecting other spiders will get a similar wrestling event, though not sure what those will be

Petra is most definatley not a wrestling fan. Maybe the future killer is just someone on the street she was asked to stop and she didn't.

For MJ she spend almost as much time at Ben & May's as she did her own place. I think that will be enough for her.

Petra is most definatley not a wrestling fan. Maybe the future killer is just someone on the street she was asked to stop and she didn't.

For MJ she spend almost as much time at Ben & May's as she did her own place. I think that will be enough for her.
I think for my guy it should be that someone tried to rob their house while he was at school, one of his foster parents tried to stop him, and the guy shot him/her, and because he wasn't there to stop the guy he feels responsible, and that leads him to become Dark Web, and vowing to keep his loved ones safe, and maybe later on that can be put to the test by having a villain force him to choose between a loved one and a bunch of other people, and it would be in a situation where he was the only one who could do anything about it.

Depends, personally I liked the Alex Jones version from recent game. But Simmons is classic too, he might show favouritism based on how they act.
I gotta be honest, the Jameson from the new game annoyed the crap out of me, hearing him constantly hate on spider-man is one thing, but when he’s constantly hating on spider-man and by extension ME, I get annoyed, plus he said to let vulture die from cancer, so screw him.

Bit lost on the "why her" comment or how to react to last post. Why is she setting his sense off?

Just trying to think if she would know anything about David and how to react.

What if my character decides to become a thief before he becomes a hero? Would it complicate things too much?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back