• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dawn of the Spiders OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
You can go with a classic like Shocker a tech based villain that could just be trying to rob something or was hired by another villain to rob/destroy something.

we could each be fighting a lesser villain and then we all end up at the same spot, or it could be a bunch of lesser villains working together to rob the same place, and we all go to stop the crime and that's when we meet.

1575612773119.png

group of loser lesser villains you have a tech suit, power gantlets, throws boomerangs, speedster, and guy who's suit makes the vehicle he is riding better.

I mean lesser ones work for first, could throw in stiltman/woman too. Then build to goblin/kingpin etc.

Tomestone/Lesser Crime family doing something too could work, plenty of goons.

How are we handling New York being hero dense? Ie Avengers/F4/HFH etc

Easiest way they don't exist but not as fun as having them around for cameos and random team ups. It's early in the universe not many heroes and villains exist at the moment Captain America is likely still frozen in ice so it shouldn't be too hard to say other heroes are busy with other stuff.

I wonder if we will have important NPC characters at the school like Harry Osborn or Jessica Jones (it's canon she went to high school with Peter, she even had a crush on him)

I mean with number of AU characters it's up in air which cannon ones are there....ie Flash, Gwen, Harry....(and any from off shoots/related series like Cartoons had ones like Mobius whom I forget real name of)

So all these Spiders go to the same school, in the same science class, are they friends as well?

MJ & Petra are best friends. I am writting my post as open ended with them just sitting down for lunch waiting for their friends.

Is the main post up yet? As for knowing each other was going to go with Princess living up to the name on the surface at least with a reputation as a rich girl. Shes likely been brought into the school in the last year and will tend to go around in the popular circles over the nerd ones so up in the air if she knows anyone...though they likely know her.

Is the main post up yet? As for knowing each other was going to go with Princess living up to the name on the surface at least with a reputation as a rich girl. Shes likely been brought into the school in the last year and will tend to go around in the popular circles over the nerd ones so up in the air if she knows anyone...though they likely know her.
Working on the main one now. Will tag everyone once I am done. Also update the list of threads at the top of each thread. Everyone is a freshman so they are all new-ish to the school. I was thinking like early October 2015.

Just a warning there might a be a few rich bitch bombs dropped Princess' way by MJ. Petra is to nice to say it, she'll think it maybe.

May have a few sharper barbs back as a result but sure lol. There is the fact too that Princess is not "old money" so to speak, though not sure how well known her fathers rags to riches would be...as i think he would likely not state such openly to distance himself from that life.

True but Wilson Fisk is a Legitmate businessman, he's never committed any crimes just business.

True but Wilson Fisk is a Legitmate businessman, he's never committed any crimes just business.
Is that the lie Fisk tells people to hide his criminal enterprise or are you breaking the mold and actually making him a true upstanding businmess man? Need to know so I don't create any story ideas around trying to stop the criminal Fisk.

Oh he's the Kingpin, he's just very smart at keeping the cover as Legitimate with enough lawyers/covers to operate as he does. So will eventually be known to players hes not the upstanding man he presents himself to the public as, at most though they may have heard a rumour or two...police likely have few on his payroll in secret too, the more moral officers frustrated they know something there but cant touch him.

Though i was intending to him as a father being genuine like takes his family seriously/has a very different face to them but he is still who he is.

I was going to do an OC, but the more I thought about it... Flash fit what I had in mind perfectly. Hope that's ok.

So all these Spiders go to the same school, in the same science class, are they friends as well?

MJ & Petra are best friends. I am writting my post as open ended with them just sitting down for lunch waiting for their friends.
My character has no friends, I was hoping they would all become friends after they all met while crime fighting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back