• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dawn of the Spiders OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
So are we all going to be friends at first, or are we going to meet each other during the story, I'm fine with either personally.

Oh before I forget
Good morning USA! I got a feeling that it's gonna be a wonderful day! the sun in the sky has a smile on his face, and it's shining a salute to the American race! Oh boy, it's swell to say! Good morning USA! GOOD MORNING USA!

I’m not sure Flash will be a hero...

I mean, in canon he saw Spider-Man be a hero over and over again before getting his own powers. That set the example for him... but here, he’s still a brash kid who thinks violence is okay. He’s experienced the strong beating the weak, I figure he’ll take that into his crime fighting, if nothing else. Definitely more antihero, though I kind of thought he may take his newfound powers out for some joyriding first.

Petra, MJ, Isabella: Friends
Princess: Has friends just not with the Spiders, yet
Jack: No friends at all
Flash: Has friends? Just not with the Spiders, yet

4 Female Spiders, 2 Male Spiders

Last edited:
I would say Isabella is friends with Petra and MJ. Flash being a bully means they wouldn't be friends. She is not rich enough to hang out with the spoiled rich kids group, which means she is not friends with Princess.

So, when you guys say friends, does that mean they'll be like "Hey friend, I got superpowers!" "What?! You too?!?!" "No way!!!!!!!" Wanna be a superhero team?!"

So, when you guys say friends, does that mean they'll be like "Hey friend, I got superpowers!" "What?! You too?!?!" "No way!!!!!!!" Wanna be a superhero team?!"
That or
Hey classmate I only see in school and never see during the summer can I get your help with this class I am struggling in, or can I borrow your notes for the class I missed because I was sick?

Trying to figure out who has powers isn't going to be as easy as asking everyone in class if they were sick after the Oscorp trip.

I figured they would work together for a while then reveal. At school they would hide it from their friends.

Yeah though that raises more questions and changes the premise of the game.

The question for now is how well will everyone keep their powers secret do we need to worry about Flash using powers to be even better at football or Princess' dad discovering his daughter's powers and making a connection to the oscorp trip and the spider teen heroes?

Was going to make a post but then a CS thread for another game went up so got distracted, i might make something tomorrow and gives us a chance to get the other stuff organized.

For most part Princess is keeping powers a secret for now from father, shes known for escaping those assigned to watch her and getting into trouble so doing the Hero thing shouldnt be too hard, also leads to a interesting exchange when they unavoidably come into conflict with one not knowing who the other is (or both not knowing who the other is.)

Shes not going to be the most ambivilant at the start i dont think but kinda grows into the Hero thing, think Iron Man style maybe (not the tech but how he was kind of a dick at first)

My guy is keeping his powers a secret from his parents for the same reason peter kept them from his aunt, he doesn’t want them to worry

Last edited:
Ill try post in 8 hours when back from work, wrote half now so half when im back.

Depends, personally I liked the Alex Jones version from recent game. But Simmons is classic too, he might show favouritism based on how they act.

I don't have a Playstation so I can't play. There is a story reason why I don't do Playstation anymore.

Simmons is my fav live action one. The one from the current cartoon is pretty good, he liked Spidy when Otto was in control of Peter's body.

You can watch YouTube highlights. I forget if Bugle went under due to web news or he got fired so instead you have periodical podcast updates with Alex Jones style rants about spiderman among other things. Also hinted at he may have had a heart attack due to how he is.

Simmons pretty much made the roll his to point comics art started to change to match. But yeah up to you which we have. Also Villian origin wise is something to decide, like are we going to have some as civilians first? Contacts before they done costumes?

For example
The game has Otto be spiderman boss and father figure almost but turns slowly towards madness throughout the game to be the final boss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back