• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dawn of the Spiders OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
and he assumes everyone can do it, but really he’s just special. Perhaps you could extend it to symbiotes as well... (cause the power is a little lame on its own, IMO).

The instant "I know your identity" thing does remove something from the RP, though thing i have enough of a idea to work around it. Princess isnt going to admit something like that openly at school and the fact someone weird came and said it near a crowded table at first doesnt do much to make her want to.

Well the hallway escalated quickly and magic may not like the reason she subtly changed locations when she points out the object she was looking at.

Really proving the liability thought and her comments true at the moment.

Mina Ashido Mina Ashido
Ah yes. Y the 25th letter in the alphabet. Makes the I sound. Helps create present tense words. Could be called an upside down lambda. Called a vowel sometimes a consonant other times.
What about the letter?

Spiderman Earth 2301 otherwise known as the mangaverse. That's Black Cat and Spiderwoman MJ also they + Spidey are trained Ninja because Japan.

Posted. I tagged everyone since yeah that power going off in a school hallway? its going to set off the sprinklers/fire alarm. She did reference moving position and looking to something before in other posts which was the Camera...standing out of view when it may have been something/done something herself and then stood in view of it to somewhat bait the person being the Liability.

Kinda showing her mean/cruel side to someone who not only dropped that on her but also risked exposing her by doing it right at the lunch table with the popular kids without tact. So hence denying it all and playing ignorant. Its not like he should fully realise what his powers are and that the tingle means they are a spider....could just be his spidersense telling a unique form of danger

Sprinklers great now everyone is wet and this burning hallway is going to be investigated by someone and risk someone finding out about powered people at the school.

I mean he got caught on CCTV, But yeah...he did mess up big time.

With the demonstration of power it gives me an opening to introduce a recurring villain before he steps into the role of villain but as the role of a pissed off concerned parent.

so expect my next post to be kind of long. It will also be really pissy.

1575985947546.png

It's an official alternate universe spidey he has been an alternate costume in a couple games and in the spiderverse comic after Marvel stopped tell stories of the mangaverse.

I don’t know...

Regarding David, if it's a different tingle than danger (which I'm not even sure he has, considering his run in with the cars earlier) and says “same as me” then making the conclusion that your character is experiencing similar symptoms to his own (though the webs are different body parts, so that was likely just a mistake on the player's part) isn't a terrible leap. Being able to connect that back to the lab and a spider bite (which a character may not have even felt) seems like a pretty decent stretch to me though.

Guess it really depends on how that power works, but I think that is up to Sir Magic.

He’s a smart kid who can put one and one together. A quick research can show what a spider bite would look like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back