• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

whatliesbeyond

hey all! i'm scully.
i've been out of the rp scene for a couple years, and i'm just now getting back into it.
i got several years of experience under my belt before i took that break tho!
i'm 18+ and would only like to rp with other adults.
i'm lit, and my responses can range anywhere from a few lines to several paragraphs.
i have a busy schedule and am not always quick to respond. please keep that in mind.

i gravitate towards rps that focus on darker things. criminals, demons, apocalyptic worlds - all of these are fun for me!
currently, i've gotten really into writing about six ocs that make up a kgirl group that definitely are may or may not be
under the control of an international satanic secret society.
their basic information is under the cut. i can go into more detail for anyone who's interested.
  • lee hana, also known as obsidian, holds the roles of main vocalist and dancer. she is spunky, sarcastic, and blunt.
  • kang hye su, also known as eternal, holds the roles of vocalist and dancer. she is quiet, shy, and awkward. she was
    originally being trained to lead song and chant for ritual purposes before being transferred into magikian.
  • park eun jung, also known as venus, holds the roles of main rapper and leader. she is confidant, brash, and loud.
    her father holds a high rank within the society, and she has lived a very privileged life as a result of that. she expects
    to ascend to her father's rank in the future.
  • jung yuri, also known as star, holds the roles of main dancer and vocalist. she is emotional, hotheaded, and traumatized.
    she is the only member of the group with unpleasant feelings towards the society, and those feelings are only growing with
    time.
  • liu mi young, also known as storm, holds the roles of main visual, dancer, and maknae. she is hyperactive and bubbly. she
    was originally being trained to become a priestess before being transferred into magikian. as a result, she is highly sensitive
    to occultic phenomenon.
  • go soo yeon, also known as night, holds the roles of rapper and dancer. night is reserved, friendly, and has a deadpan sense
    of humor. she struggles to connect with other people, and has a fascination with all things love and romance as a result. she
    is the person terrible romance novels are catered towards.
these six girls make up magikian, a girl group under eye ent. and eye ent was definitely not created by an international society of
satan worshippers. where did you get that idea?
they have been raised within this society their entire lives and don't what what
life is like outside of it. i wonder what would happen if they found out ...

if you read that, thank you for bearing with my weird ideas.
if you'd like a writing sample, here's something i typed up yesterday!
The girls are overworked.

One glance at their release schedule is enough to discern that. Add in variety show appearances, music show performances, fan
meetings, endorsements, and even their own web series, and the situation for the six becomes even harder still. Fans have posted
words of adoration for the girls’ endurance on social media, but also said nasty words regarding how hard EYE ENT has been
handling them.

Of course, the public does not know that their busy schedules don’t end there. No, they are blissfully unaware of the rituals the girls
are made to attend, of the internal meetings, of their ongoing training in both regular idol affairs and indoctrination. They don’t know
that the girls have just finished filming for ten hours straight, and they’ve only got 30 minutes before the High Director wants to have
a word with them and their entire crew - a meeting that will likely last several hours longer.

All six of them slump against the wall. Hye Su is mentally rehearsing the melody to a Satanic hymn, hoping that’ll keep her awake.
Hana is attempting to regain her strength by meditating. Mi Young, the poor thing, dozes off. Her sweet release is interrupted near
immediately by a security guard shaking her back to her senses. No one is allowed to sleep. They have to train their stamina. In the
eyes of the Highs, they are not succeeding unless they are fighting against and defying human limitation.

All six are exhausted and weary; all six bodies beg for rest. Remarkably, none of them complain. Their cause is greater. The ends
justify any discomfort. Through their King and for their King, they will carry on. Nothing is more important to them.

Yuri’s face twitches silently as a memory of red unwillingly pops into her mind again. Mi Young, who was turned away from her,
immediately turns towards Yuri with a concerned look on her visage. Yuri averts her gaze, pushes herself further against the wall,
and wishes she could nap.

Five are unshakably convinced their cause is greater than all.

One is torn and afraid.

please pm me if you're interested! have a nice day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back