• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ◐ dark mystery, crime, mafia, gangs, detectives [adv lit. | novella] ◐

SunshineShibe

10b266f889d8c34d556d3159d8c41f2c.gif
df9a5759177d1f40365b03827d436964.gif
51feb55f625369a680b064cd576bbdff.gif

white-page-dividers-png-11.png
Hi there! Welcome to my very first thread on this site. My name's Rea. Right now, I’m seeking out long-term, lit advanced/novella partners who are interested in creating a deep and detailed world with me. To keep it short, I’m looking for something quite specific: a modern roleplay that revolves around the mafia, cops/detectives, crime, spies, serial killers, with all the dark and gritty details. However, I’m not looking to limit myself to play exclusively one pairing or one gender: I’m looking for a story where we can include multiple pairings where we each play different genders. I don’t mean having a main pairing and then side characters, but rather treating each character and pairing equally. Let’s explore each of their stories and see how we can connect them all!

• 20 years old, tired student who is currently doing her BA.
• I enjoy writing more than a few lines. Typically, my replies range from 500-1000+ words, sometimes even more if the story is intriguing enough, but I’ve been wanting to type lengthy replies lately.
•Past tense, third person style. Loves OOC chatter, let’s ramble about our characters!
• I’m pretty open and love making friends out of my writing partners.
• GMT+1 timezone. Available to chat throughout the day and night, can give daily replies to the roleplay.
• I use Pinterest as the main side for visuals and love creating mood boards for my characters and stories, as well as playlists.
• I use realistic faceclaims for my characters. Drawings/artworks of characters are cool, but I’m not really fond of anime.

• Able to play both male and female characters in several pairings (m/f, m/m, f/f).
• Timezone doesn’t matter, but ideally be able to discuss plots and reply daily or every other day to the story. Receiving a reply once a week will make me grow uninterested in the roleplay.
• Cool with romance as well as platonic pairings.
• Not easily triggered and enjoys dark themes (see below in the ‘word bank’ section).
• Can type up meaty replies consisting of a few paragraphs.
• Helps me to move the story forward and enjoys character development, world building and plot creation.

• Detective investigations
• Organised crime and mafia families
• Mystery cases: missing people, murders, small cases which turn out to be something bigger
• A mental health facility/asylum where criminals (or sick people in general) are taken.
• Can include characters with gifted abilities, super powers, heroes, etc.

I have five characters who I’m ready to bring into play. They all come with a bio and short summary of how they could fit into the story and several options for who you could play against them. I'll be able to give you their document through PM.

Mystery, psychological, toxic relationships, mental illnesses, violence, cannibalism, addictions, death, angst, corrupt cops, rivalry, abduction/kidnapping, amnesia, obsessions, romance, age gaps, affairs, love triangles, platonic relationships, slow burn, enemies to friends, bad tempers, asshole characters, conspiracies.

Writing samples can be provided.

I prefer to discuss and chat over on discord, but I have no preference where we post our story, as long as it isn't in public threads. Google docs, email, this site itself, anything is fine.

If you're interested in what you saw, feel free to leave a comment or send me a PM! Include a little bit about yourself, a character(s) you'd like to play, and how you'd like to play this out. I'll get back to all of you ASAP. Thank you for reading ❤

current status: closed as of now, thank you for the interest!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back