• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dark Forest Academy - Always Open

740fce9a43b3c02e8a2d40f117f3fe1b.jpg

latest

Amaria Marie Rose

Amaria gave in almost immediately. Her body was on fire, yet she didn't want to move. She bit down on his lip, eyes swimming in desire. "You can have me," she murmured, barely audible. She had a feeling he would still hear."Take whatever." Her breathing quickened as did pulse, golden pools barely visible from her eyelids. He made her feel reckless, wild.. drove her body and mind mad...consequences didn't matter... She couldn't get enough. All her amorous thoughts had the handsome man in it. She couldn't see anything but him, the world around them seem to fade away into nothing. "I want you." The words rolled off her tongue, dripping in sensual desires so palpable someone could cut through it. Her eyes met his, a fierce yet alluring look overtaking them.

Code by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat
Black Rose
Èdouard smiled in victory. Now, she was his, and his alone. He gave her another kiss, gently teasing her mouth open and letting his tongue briefly explore, before trailing down to her neck. His fangs grazed her flesh, before slowly piercing it and drawing blood. He withdrew immediately, and then began using his tongue to lap it up off her neck, relishing the taste it had. He had never had anything like it before. "You taste wonderful, my dear Amaria," he told her between licks, "and you are all mine. Does that excite you?" His hands trailed over her body possessively, finding every inch as he lowered her onto the ground.
Ezra Arthfael/Cunobelinus
Ezra heard his voice and felt him wrap his arms around her with a hand on her war before balling again, into his chest.
"This one thought you were afraid of her! So many people became afraid of her after her powers were shown! Ghost girl and invisible hands were a couple of the names they called this one. Arthur always defended me when they called me names or tried to touch me and ears."
She said, balling still before being reduced to hiccups.
"This one doesn't want to lose a friend as she doesn't have many from her first year and they went a different school this year, instead of being here to help defend her. Arthur says that they wanted to have this one stand for herself in school and not be a baby. This one cannot help but get scared or frightened when her friends are frightened or scared of her."

Prince of Beasts
Adam sighed as he scooped her up in his arms tenderly, setting her down in her lap. "Ezra, it's okay. I was just startled, is all. It's fine." He continued to stroke her ear carefully, just like last time. He also was feeling very awkward right now, what with the tears streaming down his chest and trying to comfort a crying teenager. But, he could deal with it later. "It's alright, really," he said as cheerfully as possible, given the situation. He was just doing what his parents would do for him when he was crying his eyes out. "Just calm down."

S Slick416
Ezra sniffled as her emotions calmed down finally. Feeling the ear stroking and calming voice of Adam had her giving him a nickname.
"Teddy..."
She said as she wrapped her arms around his chest with her vectors wrapping around him as well. She finally sighed before falling asleep when a familiar scent wafted across the wind, calming her vectors.

centerblock=80]

latest

Amaria Marie Rose

The green haired femme let out a small gasp at the sharp pain but trembled with joy at the soft feeling he gave her. "Like you wouldn't believe," she whispered as her arms grew tighter around his neck, biting his lip. She would heal those holes in her skin, but would rather bask in the attention he was showering her in. "Don't you think someone will notice your amazing presence missing, Èdouard? Not that I am wishing you to go even if you are." She met his lips with hers again, gently nipping his lower lip. She could still taste her blood in his mouth. It was a weird feeling being able to taste that or to even be bitten. Amaria didn't mind too much. Her mind was cloudy with sensual thoughts. "What happens next," she breathed, not really asking.

[/centerblock]

Secret Daughter
Feeling bored, Cy decided to try and strike up a conversation again. "So, Seri," she began, "what's life like at Dark Forest?" She was both curious and trying to figure out how to fit in at this school. Maybe Seri could show her how?

NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49
S Slick416
Ezra sniffled as her emotions calmed down finally. Feeling the ear stroking and calming voice of Adam had her giving him a nickname.
"Teddy..."
She said as she wrapped her arms around his chest with her vectors wrapping around him as well. She finally sighed before falling asleep when a familiar scent wafted across the wind, calming her vectors.
Prince of Beasts
Oh wow, this just got even more awkward. Sighing, he stood up, holding Ezra against his chest.

Now what was he supposed to do? "Might as well go back," he muttered, and set off, being mindful of the sleeping girl in his arms. Hopefully, he could find someone to help him out. Actually, he could smell....an owl? Curious, he followed the scent.

Cheryl Cheryl
centerblock=80]

latest

Amaria Marie Rose

The green haired femme let out a small gasp at the sharp pain but trembled with joy at the soft feeling he gave her. "Like you wouldn't believe," she whispered as her arms grew tighter around his neck, biting his lip. She would heal those holes in her skin, but would rather bask in the attention he was showering her in. "Don't you think someone will notice your amazing presence missing, Èdouard? Not that I am wishing you to go even if you are." She met his lips with hers again, gently nipping his lower lip. She could still taste her blood in his mouth. It was a weird feeling being able to taste that or to even be bitten. Amaria didn't mind too much. Her mind was cloudy with sensual thoughts. "What happens next," she breathed, not really asking.

[/centerblock]
Black Rose
It was at this moment that Èdouard drew back, sitting atop Amaria, legs on either side of her. He towered over her, his scarlet eyes examining her body, taking in every detail. He was putting himself on display for her, showing her what she wanted, what she would need. He smiled at her, sweet as honey. "My dear Amaria," he said in an invitingly seductive tone, aware of how promiscuous she was feeling as he outstretched his arms for her, "what do you want me to do?"

This moment would seal yet another triumph. He could feel it.

Last edited:
Moving along in the hallway, Seri finally reached the large double doors leading to the library. It wasn't as grand as the entrance, but fancier than the usual doors to the classrooms. She pushed it open, glancing back at Cy when she spoke. "What's life like...?" She pondered. "Mostly fun, until exam times come." Seri never really did well on those, but she wasn't going to mention that. "If you wanna make friends, I recommend joining a club. They're super fun and there's different ones so you can always find interesting and like-minded people there."

Moving inside, she called out, "Anya! Are you here?!"
S Slick416 HolyMacaroons HolyMacaroons

Moving along in the hallway, Seri finally reached the large double doors leading to the library. It wasn't as grand as the entrance, but fancier than the usual doors to the classrooms. She pushed it open, glancing back at Cy when she spoke. "What's life like...?" She pondered. "Mostly fun, until exam times come." Seri never really did well on those, but she wasn't going to mention that. "If you wanna make friends, I recommend joining a club. They're super fun and there's different ones so you can always find interesting and like-minded people there."

Moving inside, she called out, "Anya! Are you here?!"
S Slick416 HolyMacaroons HolyMacaroons
Secret Daughter
Join a club....Yeah, Cthylla could see that working. She would have to find a good club first, though. "What kind of clubs are there?" She wondered if a club was like a cult, briefly. She dismissed that thought immediately. If they were alike, she would have known well beforehand.

"Well, there's the theatre club, the one I'm a part of," Seri said, gesturing dramatically to herself with a wink. "Then there's the broom-riding club, I think... Dueling club? Uhh, and the... fencing club! I think that's a thing..." Her tone suggested she wasn't entirely too sure, which she wasn't.
S Slick416

centerblock=80]

latest

Amaria Marie Rose

Amaria laid there, almost in awe with her arms propping her up against the muddy surface of the bank. Her eyes searching his for some sign of mistrust or illusion. She couldn't deny herself of this one pleasure, could she? She could feel everything in this moment, eager for more of his touch. It was much like a drug. She had no idea how much time had passed, but she was constantly craving the high he gave her. "I want whatever you can give me." She bit her lower lip, staring up with promiscuous eyes. "It's not too often I find myself lying half naked in the mud with a classmate. I just hope you keep coming around. I'd hate to be another one of your little playthings, Èdouard." As she spoke, her upper body moved forward as her hands reached out to his face. She pulled him closer to her, kissing him lightly.

[/centerblock]

"Well, there's the theatre club, the one I'm a part of," Seri said, gesturing dramatically to herself with a wink. "Then there's the broom-riding club, I think... Dueling club? Uhh, and the... fencing club! I think that's a thing..." Her tone suggested she wasn't entirely too sure, which she wasn't.
S Slick416
Secret Daughter
Cthylla listened as best she could, nodding her head along while he tentacles started to fidget. As she thought about, she wonder if there was a book club. "Is there a book club?" Might as well ask.
centerblock=80]

latest

Amaria Marie Rose

Amaria laid there, almost in awe with her arms propping her up against the muddy surface of the bank. Her eyes searching his for some sign of mistrust or illusion. She couldn't deny herself of this one pleasure, could she? She could feel everything in this moment, eager for more of his touch. It was much like a drug. She had no idea how much time had passed, but she was constantly craving the high he gave her. "I want whatever you can give me." She bit her lower lip, staring up with promiscuous eyes. "It's not too often I find myself lying half naked in the mud with a classmate. I just hope you keep coming around. I'd hate to be another one of your little playthings, Èdouard." As she spoke, her upper body moved forward as her hands reached out to his face. She pulled him closer to her, kissing him lightly.

[/centerblock]
Black Rose
"You want whatever I can give you?" He growled, leaning into the kiss and deepening it. He pushed her back down, and now began to move his hands to find more...delicate areas of her body. He bit her lip, breaking the skin and drinking away at her blood, the taste intoxicating. "If you don't want to be just one of my playthings, perhaps we could...arrange something?" He broke the kiss then, smirking and gazing down at her as he pressed his body into her own. "You know you want me, that you need me. Say it."

Seri bit her cheek. She really didn't know. It's been a long time since she looked at the club options, since she usually always went with Theatre. Heck, a book club could have been made in the last three years and she wouldn't have even known. But then, Anya would probably heard about it... In the end, Seri replied with a shrug. "I dunno, but you could always check."
S Slick416

Lukas Ivory
He looked at the full hellhound and then Mac. "You can tell the difference and the similarlies. It's actually kind of awesome also your eyes are outstanding against you coat Mac!" He wondered what it was like running through the forest so free and on four paws. He imagined it felt very free and relaxing. There was a cold icy growl and his head shot up just in time to see a blood hound jump at him. It's fangs sank into his flesh and a blood hound of his own appeared tackling the other one off him. The one that attacked him had purple eyes and was bright red, while his had red eyes and was dark red. "Mother..." His eyes grew cold as his larger blood hound stood on the others throat, it whined. He crouched next to it, "Hello mother...if you come here I will kill you..." Spoke looking into it's eyes know his mother could hear him and see him. He then shoved his hand through it and it's solidish body shattered leaving blood on his hand and arm. He licked at the blood taking in the power he gained from it. His blood hound stepped back before turning it's head towards the other two hounds. It then vanished into thin air as if it had never been there. MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat Nestaila Nestaila Helpful Little One Helpful Little One

Rila Fathford
She listened to her in awe, "Wow...those sound like some strict rules... But that is still totally cool that you could take the form of someone else!!!!" Zetra nodded, it made him bit envious that he couldn't take a human form and go to class with them. She tapped her chin, "Wait what if you were to take the form of another for the greater good??? Would it still be frowned upon." @BoilingWriter

Launet Serfa
She swayed slightly putting her hand on her head, "Um...yeah I think so..." She remembered what the voice said to her, "So it seems this is like a contract. For the information it provides me with it gets a portion of my energy...each time I read it." She pointed to the Jewel and the two dark lines around her neck, "If the Jewel is shattered or I get to far from the book my head gets cut off...." The librarian nodded with a solemn look, "That is also part of the reason it is a Forbidden book. It has killed several of pervious owners. I did warn you that it was a deadly book." Launet nodded, "You did and I told you it's fine and it still is..." SadSnake SadSnake

latest

Amaria Marie Rose

"Damn you," she whispered breathlessly, glaring up at him with sensual eyes. She was growing impatient with him. Amaria became a tad bit dominant, hoping to show him she was just as capable of taking control of the situation. "I need you." She snaked a hand around his face. "I want you." She leaned in closer. "I think I'm to the point I may crave you even." She ran her fingers through his white silky hair. "Give me all you got, bad boy. I've got enough good to balance you out," she whispered into his neck, playfully nibbling his ear. Amaria relished in the smell of him. It was soft like roses, yet dripped with something she couldn't quite pinpoint. "I'm all yours."

Seri bit her cheek. She really didn't know. It's been a long time since she looked at the club options, since she usually always went with Theatre. Heck, a book club could have been made in the last three years and she wouldn't have even known. But then, Anya would probably heard about it... In the end, Seri replied with a shrug. "I dunno, but you could always check."
S Slick416
Secret Daughter
"Um, okay," Cthylla answered her. "I will look into it."

latest

Amaria Marie Rose

"Damn you," she whispered breathlessly, glaring up at him with sensual eyes. She was growing impatient with him. Amaria became a tad bit dominant, hoping to show him she was just as capable of taking control of the situation. "I need you." She snaked a hand around his face. "I want you." She leaned in closer. "I think I'm to the point I may crave you even." She ran her fingers through his white silky hair. "Give me all you got, bad boy. I've got enough good to balance you out," she whispered into his neck, playfully nibbling his ear. Amaria relished in the smell of him. It was soft like roses, yet dripped with something she couldn't quite pinpoint. "I'm all yours."

Black Rose
Growling at Amaria intensely, rather than allow Amaria to assert any kind of dominance, Èdouard quickly grabbed the wrists of her hand, and placed it on the ground next to her. Now hunger for her flesh, for her, he bent down and began to drink from her neck once more, drinking her delicious blood before his werewolf side started to overtake him. "Very well than," he gasped, thick with desire and hunger. "I'll have you." And with that, he then moved to take, moving his hands to remove whatever articles of clothing she was wearing as he shed his own. Now she belonged to him. She was his.

(Fade to black)

Last edited:
Malvagio
Maylee sniffed at crow, though happily accepted the attention once she deemed the other not a threat.
"I'm glad you all understand." He looked more relieved than he probably should have. "It's nice to meet you Crow, my name is Malvagio." He motioned to Maylee." Her name is Maylee. More of an overgrown puppy than a hell hound most of them time."
Maylee got excited when Mac transformed, barking excitedly as she drops into a lets play stance. Her attention shifted instantly to the blood hounds when they appeared and she positioned herself between Malvi and them and growling quietly. She didn't trust these strange hounds. Malvi placed a hand on her back.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat Helpful Little One Helpful Little One

Daymeon

He grins. "Perfect then I have lots to show you!" He takes a moment to think. "Let's start with the library! I have a nice little place hidden in there." Daymeon decided to drop his illusion and let his ears and tail become visible. He didn't have the concntration to keep it consistent anyway so it really wasn't worth the energy.

totalwarfair totalwarfair

latest

Amaria Marie Rose

Amaria awoke on the ground, almost completely forgetting what had happened until she looked beside her and saw a naked Èdouard. She beamed over at him, remembering everything in clear detail. God, he was something to behold. "Well, that was nice. Felt like you were keeping that in for awhile. Only took you a couple years," she spoke softly, admiring his well-toned body. She ran a hand up his arm and another up his chest. "Tell me what we do now, hot stuff," Amaria breathed, placing a kiss on his nose then his lips. "Besides the obvious shower and get dressed."

latest

Amaria Marie Rose

Amaria awoke on the ground, almost completely forgetting what had happened until she looked beside her and saw a naked Èdouard. She beamed over at him, remembering everything in clear detail. God, he was something to behold."Well, that was nice. Felt like you were keeping that in for awhile," she spoke softly, admiring his well-toned body. She ran a hand up his arm and another up his chest. "Tell me what we do now, hot stuff," Amaria breathed, placing a kiss on his nose then his lips. "Besides the obvious shower and get dressed."

Black Rose
After that enjoyable session, Èdouard had simply watch Amaria as she fell asleep, staying awake the whole time. He admired her gorgeous body, knowing it was his now. When she awoke, he smirked at her, and returning her kiss with a small hunger. He had something in mind about what they could. "Now," he said, leaning up and placing both hands on either side of Amaria, before gently stroking her horn, "we discuss the terms of our relationship. You don't want to be my playthings, correct?"

latest

Amaria Marie Rose

"Not particularly, no," Amaria answered him, becoming slightly guarded. "If that's all you wanted me for, I will kick your ass into the 9th ring of Hell." She sat up, stretching her back out and lifting her arms to the sky. She brought her knees to her chest, still looking at Èdouard. Her golden eyes searching his for some type of answer. She could hear the song of sparrows off in the distance and water lapping at the bank of the lake.

McCartney Scarsworth

3989680a707f19c53553ab51be564487.jpg

McCartney couldn't help but feel a sense of happiness as Maylee seemed to accept her even though she was a mixed breed. The werewolf in her wanted to play, so McCartney let that side of her her take control. Her tongue lolled out and she took on a play stance as well, her tail wagging slightly. But she immediately moved to a defensive stance when she smelt the scent of a lot of blood enter the area. Mac bared her teeth at the approaching blood hound, preparing herself to attack had it moved towards her.

When it's teeth sank into Lukas' arm, Mac couldn't help but see red, the shadows around her seeming to tremble as the anger built up in her body. But before she had a chance to attack, another hound appeared and knocked the first away. The smell of blood filled her nostrils as Lukas easily killed the first hound, and it took everything in her to resist her urge to kill. Mac shifted back to her human form, still crouched down. Her fingernails dug into the palms of her hands, drawing a bit of blood. The shadows around trembled a bit more, but stilled when she calmed down.
Tags

Interactions: Lukas ( BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising ), Crootal ( Helpful Little One Helpful Little One ), Malvagio and Maylee ( Nestaila Nestaila )
the_hellhound_by_mechahound-d5lmj0h.jpg

latest

Amaria Marie Rose

"Not particularly, no," Amaria answered him, becoming slightly guarded. "If that's all you wanted me for, I will kick your ass into the 9th ring of Hell." She sat up, stretching her back out and lifting her arms to the sky. She brought her knees to her chest, still looking at Èdouard. Her golden eyes searching his for some type of answer. She could hear the song of sparrows off in the distance and water lapping at the bank of the lake.

Black Rose
"Here is what I shall offer you, Amaria," Èdouard said, locking his gaze with hers, trying to entrap her. "You and I shall become lovers. Rather than one of my playthings, you will receive my undivided time and attention, as well as myself. But in return, you must acknowledge me as the dominant member of the relationship, and do as I tell you, no matter what. Those are my terms for you. Do we have a deal?" He started to crawl toward her, sensually, until he was directly in front of her, resting his hands on her knees, a smirk on his face. He was still without clothes, of course, and was using it to his full advantage.

latest

Amaria Marie Rose

"Everything you say, eh," Amaria had a coy smirk on her face when she spoke. "It doesn't sound like a horrible idea. And believe me, I know who's dominant." The words rolled off her tongue, thick with lust. She walked her long fingers across his chest up to his chin, where she cupped his face. "Just know I like cheer and dance, you pull me away from those, I might turn sour on you." She looked up at him, her playful smile spreading. "I'm a pretty jealous lover as you can assume, so don't go flaunting that piece of work around. You're mine as much as I am yours, darling." She bopped him on the nose, laughing a bit to herself. She eyed his body again, feeling another wave of hunger. God, he drives me crazy... "So, what about dates, and the whole sappy chocolate and roses thing, hmm, lover boy?"

Last edited:
Thauvin sighed. of course, it had to involve a contract of some way.He forgot that pretty much everything here had to involve magic.. "i... it's linked to you for life? m-maybe i should give you some time alone..." Thauvin slowly walked out the library, and fled out the door, circling above the casle, trying to empty his head.
(sorry it's short, tired and going in vacation for 2 week tonight)

Launet Serfa
She watched him run off and frowned, had he understood her. Was he running from her or the book... She wasn't sure but it did kind of hurt. "What were you expecting Lu...him to be your friend he was just interested in the book anyways." She muttered to herself her ears dropping a bit. She ran her fingers over the marks on her neck. "Is it a contract for life???" She asked turning to the librarian, she shook her head, "Thankfully no. It's just until you've finished with the book then you can break the contract by telling it you are done and it will stop taking your energy and the lines and Jewel with vanish. I will warn you though, once you break the contract you can't form another one. So be sure you have all the information you need." Launet nodded, "Well I guess that's a plus in a way." SadSnake SadSnake that's fine))

Lukas Ivory
Lukas sighed, his body shook just slightly, "S-sorry about that guys..." He said leaning against the bench they were at. That was the second time he had stood up to his mother. Also how had she found him so quickly....it bother worried and bothered him. His arm still dripped with blood as he glanced over to Mac, "A-are you okay Mac???" MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat Helpful Little One Helpful Little One Nestaila Nestaila

latest

Amaria Marie Rose

"Everything you say, eh," Amaria had a coy smirk on her face when she spoke. "It doesn't sound like a horrible idea. And believe me, I know who's dominant." The words rolled off her tongue, thick with lust. She walked her long fingers across his chest up to his chin, where she cupped his face. "Just know I like cheer and dance, you pull me away from those, I might turn sour on you." She looked up at him, her playful smile spreading. "I'm a pretty jealous lover as you can assume, so don't go flaunting that piece of work around. You're mine as much as I am yours, darling." She bopped him on the nose, laughing a bit to herself. She eyed his body again, feeling another wave of hunger. God, he drives me crazy... "So, what about dates, and the whole sappy chocolate and roses thing, hmm, lover boy?"

Black Rose
"We could get to that," he told her, standing up and walking around her body, trailing his hands along her bare skin before he stopped, just behind her. He began to message her temples, rubbing his fingers delicately into her skin as he bent down behind her, leaning his chest up against her back. "But I sense...you still crave more," he whispered into her ear. "I can tell how much you need me, Amaria, my dear. You must be so hungry for what I can offer, aren't you?" He began kissing the back of her neck, pushing her hair out of the way as he continued to rub her temples. "You want me all to yourself, is that right?"

latest

Amaria Marie RoseH

"You already know I want you," she spoke, breathlessly, another one of the chills going down her spine. Her playful smile danced across her lips as she savored the massage. She let out a soft sigh and glanced at him from her peripheral vision. "You better not be playing me," another moan escaping her lips, "because this is just too good." Amaria tilted her head further to the side, closing her eyes. "Who wouldn't crave you after the whirlwind I was given? It's like a high you never want to come down from. Intoxicating," Her words came out in soft whispers, stifled by a few moans. Her neck was the most sensitive part of her body and he knew it, not really caring what happens afterward. She needed her new found drug, and she needed it bad.

McCartney Scarsworth

3989680a707f19c53553ab51be564487.jpg

McCartney closed her eyes and took a couple of deep breaths through her nose. She forced herself to both ignore the scent of blood and calm get racing heart. When Mac finally felt emotionally stable again, she stood and ran get fingers through her fire red hair. She turned her blue and gold gaze to Lukas as he spoke, her indifferent expression and guarded body language returning. "I'm fine. Just have a taste for blood I suppose, " she answered with a small grin.
Tags

Interactions: Lukas ( BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising ), Crootal ( Helpful Little One Helpful Little One ), Malvagio and Maylee ( Nestaila Nestaila )
the_hellhound_by_mechahound-d5lmj0h.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back