• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dark Forest Academy - Always Open

Rana Tempeste
0f781a0c6861f3eca2b55daf778c018c.jpg

Once she saw that the 'beast' had been a boy with animal features carrying a, what she assumed to be, sleeping girl Rana carefully crouched down. Raine peered below at the two. After hearing the second 'hello' Rana concluded that it was safe for her to come down. Besides, if the two were dangerous she could always run up to the safety of the tree tops.

She landed on the ground with a quiet 'fwump' next to the boy. Getting up from her landing position, Rana responded with a simple "Hello.". She had never been a talker, being secluded from other people, so she simply waited for what was going to happen next. Her owl fluttered down after her, landing on her head silently and stared at the boy with wide eyes. The sight of the two was a bit creepy, especially deep in the woods with Rana having her face entirely hidden and Raine twisting and turning her head around to inspect the boy and girl.

S Slick416 RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

Daymeon
His ears perked up. " Oh and what exactly were you expecting?" he raised an eye brow as he crawled in after her. "There are others, but this one is the best. It is surprisingly difficult to stash this many pillows around the school. Besides this one is the in the quietest area so it's the easiest to sneak into."his tail was still peeking out from the entry way since he didn't sense anyone nearby and didn't want Kaazoth to feel cornered.

totalwarfair totalwarfair

Kaazoth: I smiled pulling him in fully with me ",I was expecting this to be some boyish hideout with pictures of naked girls and stuff, but I see its just a space for after hours reading" I said with a grin on my face ",I don't suppose you will be taking astronomy as well" I was hoping he would so I had someone to share my tricks with.

Nestaila Nestaila

"The students...?" Seri pondered as she crossed the library. She was checking to make sure that they didn't miss Anya or that she wasn't stuck inside a book and couldn't hear them. It was large so it was easy to miss people. The librarian glared at Seri as she passed. She waved happily at the older woman as she passed. "Well, there's a lot of them and they're all different people. I ain't going to lie, sometimes you're not going to meet nice ones but otherwise most of them are really cool. You can come to me if you have any problems," Seri looked back and winked at her.
S Slick416

Alexander Alexander breathed in the smell of books as he slowly moved throughout the stacks of the library. As social as he was, he loved the quiet place of the library and the way he could just sit and think or read for hours upon end without getting bothered by pesky, hormonal supernaturals running around this place. He had quickly gravitated towards this place during his first year, and the love had yet to die down. Maybe this was to be the love he would have the rest of his life? Instead of people, he was to be enamored with volumes of dusty, old tombs that no one really picked up anymore.

While pondering was always a favorite pass time of his, he blinked when he saw the slight flick of a tail. He knew that tail. A lazy smirk rose on his lips as he walked towards it and tugged on the tail, "Daymeon~" He purred, and his lips parted to say something else but his gaze landed on the girl wedged between the many, many pillows, "Oh~ Am I interrupting something?"

Tags Nestaila Nestaila totalwarfair totalwarfair

Last edited:
I smiled and did not care that the boy kissed me ",not at all but you just made my day more interesting, I am Kaazoth" I said with a wink ",and who are you?" I looked at the boy who landed on me, he was cute and friendly from the looks of it. So I really did not mind him.

HolyMacaroons HolyMacaroons

Rila Fathford
She nodded, "I guess I could understand that...all the details and such. But maybe here they can teach you how if it isn't frowned upon here." BoilingWriter BoilingWriter

Lukas Ivory
He glanced at Mac, unsure as to whether it was a trick or not. "Are you sure???" The thought excited him and his eyes glowed slightly as she held out her arm. The good thing about when he drank blood it wasn't painful for the person or thing he was drinking from. It was actually very pleasing seems how his fangs sent a sensual sensation through the person body. It was also part of the reason why some people got addicted to being bitten by blood vampires. He didn't know if other kinds of vampires could do the same or not he figured so though. MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

Launet Serfa
She watched him run off and frowned, had he understood her. Was he running from her or the book... She wasn't sure but it did kind of hurt. "What were you expecting Lu...him to be your friend he was just interested in the book anyways." She muttered to herself her ears dropping a bit. She ran her fingers over the marks on her neck. "Is it a contract for life???" She asked turning to the librarian, she shook her head, "Thankfully no. It's just until you've finished with the book then you can break the contract by telling it you are done and it will stop taking your energy and the lines and Jewel with vanish. I will warn you though, once you break the contract you can't form another one. So be sure you have all the information you need." Launet nodded, "Well I guess that's a plus in a way." @SadSnake @Alias

McCartney Scarsworth

3989680a707f19c53553ab51be564487.jpg

McCartney tilted her head in confusion as she asked if he was sure. She had never been bitten by a vampire before, but from what she heard from the other werewolves who had, it wasn't that bad. He made it seem like it would be painful, but she wasn't sure. Either way, he needed blood and she had it. "Yeah, I'm sure. It's not a big deal," she answered with a small yet pretty smile. She rolled up her sleeve to reveal the veins on her wrist. Mac didn't feel like she was in any danger. If it went wrong, she could shift and take him down. "Go ahead."
Tags

Interactions: Lukas BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising , Malvi ( Nestaila Nestaila )
the_hellhound_by_mechahound-d5lmj0h.jpg

Code by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Lukas Ivory
He smiled and his fangs showed, "Okay but don't blame me for how you feel after this." His eyes seemed to have a bit of mischief in them as he took her hand into his and lowered his head sinking his fangs into a vein at her wrist. As soon as his fangs sank in the sensual sensation began going through her arm to the rest of her body. Her blood was just a magnificent as he had imagined it to be. He only took as much as he need from her to heal the bite marks. He pulled his fangs from her flesh eyes slightly glazed over and licked over the holes to seal them shut. MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

Daymeon
He gives a look of mock offence." I am rather hurt you think so little of me,"He smirks" Perhaps if we met 50 years ago but." He yelps when his tail is tugged and shifted into his fox form before whipping around ready to take off some fingers. His tail actually wags when he sees who it it. He transformed back into his humanoid form. "Alex! Love! I promise I was nothing but a gentleman to this lovely young lady." He smirks and climbs out of the crawl space." I just had to share the most amazing reading nest with her." His tail brushed against Alexander's leg
HolyMacaroons HolyMacaroons totalwarfair totalwarfair

Malvagio

He shifted awkwardly and goes to pull Maylee away. He wasn't quite sure why but it felt like something he shouldn't be watching. Maylee was too curious to be pulled away easily, even whining to make him feel guilty about trying to get her to leave. "I know you really like them Maylee but we should go try and explore a little before classes start."

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Rila Fathford
Now it was her turn to get a little uncomfortable, "N-no...for some reason I really can't bond with another dragon and it is actually very essential for my kind to bond with as many dragons as we can. It shows our power and status, I'm hoping this place can help me so I can make my father and mother proud." She blushed slightly, "I know I kind of said that already but that really is my reason for being here. That is like my life goal." Zetra chuckled a bit in both their minds, "I'm sure with support from friends like Vari you'll make it come true." BoilingWriter BoilingWriter

McCartney Scarsworth

3989680a707f19c53553ab51be564487.jpg

McCartney watched as he gingerly took her arm and raised it to his lips. His apology briefly confused her, but as soon as his fangs pushed through her wrist into her vein, she knew exactly what he meant. A euphoric sensation spread from her wrist up her arm and to the farthest points of her body. She shivered slightly before working to keep her feelings in check. Mac quickly clenched her other fist, her body stiffening. Her eyes flash dark red, the demon in her attempting to surface. She bit down hard on her lip, drawing a little bit of blood. When he pulled back, she shivered once more and stuttered, "Did that....did that help?"
Tags

Interactions: Lukas BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising , Malvi ( Nestaila Nestaila )
the_hellhound_by_mechahound-d5lmj0h.jpg

Code by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

I had a grin on my face ",are you sure its not another sort of nest" I said getting out as well ",It looks nice for sleeping in" grabbing one of each of the boy's hands ",how about you two show this cute girl around the school."
I winked at them, boy's are so easy to control, just like my mom told. I can have alot of fun with this.
Nestaila Nestaila HolyMacaroons HolyMacaroons

Rana Tempeste
0f781a0c6861f3eca2b55daf778c018c.jpg

Once she saw that the 'beast' had been a boy with animal features carrying a, what she assumed to be, sleeping girl Rana carefully crouched down. Raine peered below at the two. After hearing the second 'hello' Rana concluded that it was safe for her to come down. Besides, if the two were dangerous she could always run up to the safety of the tree tops.

She landed on the ground with a quiet 'fwump' next to the boy. Getting up from her landing position, Rana responded with a simple "Hello.". She had never been a talker, being secluded from other people, so she simply waited for what was going to happen next. Her owl fluttered down after her, landing on her head silently and stared at the boy with wide eyes. The sight of the two was a bit creepy, especially deep in the woods with Rana having her face entirely hidden and Raine twisting and turning her head around to inspect the boy and girl.

S Slick416 RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32
Prince of Beasts
Adam just stood stock still, dumb founded at what he was seeing. Ah well....not exactly the weirdest thing all day, and though creepy, he was sure he could handle it. "Uh, hey! Mind giving me a hand with her? I could kinda smell you before I showed up...." Hopefully, this wouldn't be too awkward.
"The students...?" Seri pondered as she crossed the library. She was checking to make sure that they didn't miss Anya or that she wasn't stuck inside a book and couldn't hear them. It was large so it was easy to miss people. The librarian glared at Seri as she passed. She waved happily at the older woman as she passed. "Well, there's a lot of them and they're all different people. I ain't going to lie, sometimes you're not going to meet nice ones but otherwise most of them are really cool. You can come to me if you have any problems," Seri looked back and winked at her.
S Slick416
Secret Daughter
"Uh, thanks!" Cthylla answered. She was trying to copy Seri's behaviour, and in doing so, she tried to wink.

She didn't wink very good, actually. She would have to work on it. "So, where can we find Anya?" Ch wondered aloud.

HolyMacaroons HolyMacaroons

Black Rose
Having returned to the school grounds again, Èdouard began looking around for his old classmates. Mainly, he wanted to find some of the girls from last year. Now, where could they be?

And then he saw Mac having her blood drunk by some vampire boy. His eyes narrowed at her. He had always had an interest in the hellhound, and seeing someone else drink her blood....irritated him, to put it mildly. So, he began stomping over, straightening his hair. He would have to put this to rights. However, he could also see some others nearby. He would have to be careful.

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Malvagio
Maylee started growling, looking off at something or someone, bring Malvi's attention to a rather attractive guy storming over. She moved to keep herself between them looking ready to attack if he got too close. He was a little nervous with how much Maylee seemed to not trust him. Usually she at least let someone get close before freaking out like this."What's up with you today?" His eyes darted between her and the guy.

S Slick416

Alexander Alexander winked at Daymeon, purring softly, "Are you sure you weren't just luring her into your lair?" He chuckled. It was a dark, deep sound, though really that came with ages of perfecting the way he carried himself. He glanced over the girl again, a small smirk on his lips, "I'm sure we would both be pleased with that arrangement~" Though he wanted to catch up with his kitsune, he was never one to be rude and turn down a lady's proposal. "Unless you don't want me stealing your spotlight, Day?" He cooed, his eerily blue eyes glowing in the light.

Anya Anya huffed out a sigh as she lugged her bags through the courtyard. This was definitely a drag, and she was pretty sure her shoulder was going to fall right off if she continued to carry this cumbersome thing. Her ears were burning though, and she wondered why as she looked around. Was someone talking about her?

Tags NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 S Slick416

I grinned If I can get these two to fight over me then I will be set for a while with possible pranks to pull ".I am sure he would just lovvvvve to have me all to himself but what is so fun about keeping something to yourself when you can share it with someone" I said looking at Day and Alex with a cute smile they really are stupid, even kitsune boys are still boys.

HolyMacaroons HolyMacaroons Nestaila Nestaila

Daymeon
He chuckles and gives her a suggestive look. "I mean I suppose it could be if the mood is right. Though perhaps not with so many people in the library itself." He shrugs," I mean unless it's something your into." He winks at her. He wasn't entirely being serious as he preferred to keep that nest clean. Though with others it may be negotiated. "Oh I don't mind sharing if it's with you Alexander." his voice had a bit of lusty growl to it. He was quite happy his favourite vampire was back for another year. "Just one moment while I make sure my nest stays between us."He closes up the panel, taking care to make sure it looked as seamless as possible with the rest of the wall. "Alright let's go." He offers Kaazoth his arm. "M'lady."
totalwarfair totalwarfair HolyMacaroons HolyMacaroons

I smiled taking Day's hand ",and just for the record, I am into that sort of thing....I think" I said with a wink ",so where of to next boys" I can't believe those two actually think anyone would do such a gross thing. ",so what year are you boys in?"

Alexander Alexander gave an appreciative hum when Daymeon said his name, though he got a little distracted by the small creature between them. He had always had an affinity for reading through people. It's what he did. He simply liked to people watch and observe the way they worked, and he didn't like the way she was staring at him. He didn't say anything, of course. He was a gentleman. But he didn't enjoy the brush of her hand against his. He shrugged it off though as he looked over at his favorite kitsune, smiling, "I do loveee the observatory."

I glanced at Alex getting the feeling he will not be as much fun to play pranks on as Day but I shrugged it off as not being used to being around other species ",I have not seen it yet but I do plan on taking astronomy when ever classes start that is, speaking of classes, which ones will you boys be taking?" I asked with a smile.

Lukas Ivory
He grinned at her, "It did indeed. Now hopefully this won't happen often unless you want it to every once in a while." He said with a wink. If she would let him drink her delicious blood which almost put him in it's own little trance maybe he could bite her neck next time. It was much more pleasing for the person receiving the bite and the one biting. He still had a hold of her hand and brought it to his lips kissing the top like a gentleman would to a lady. "I will leave that entirely up to you." MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat S Slick416

Last edited:
Daymeon
"The observatory is perfect then." His tail was still wagging, though not as frantically as before. He smiled to Kaazoth."We are both 3rd years. I signed up for astronomy, but I doubt we'll be in the same class." He glanced over to Alex."How about you love? I am guessing theatre is a give in again this year no?" He started swishing his tail in a way so that it would brush against both of them from time to time.

totalwarfair totalwarfair HolyMacaroons HolyMacaroons

I raised an eye brow at Day "love? you two are a couple?" I asked Day looking a little shocked. I did not know two boys could be a couple, wait what did sis call it again?...I think it was gay, yeah that is what it was. Then I guess that two girls can be a couple as well, this is all really weird and I don't get it at all. I was not paying attention to anything else going on or what was being said anymore as I was way to deep into thought about this whole thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back