• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dark Forest Academy - Always Open

S Slick416
Ezra Arhtfael/Cunobelinus
Ezra tilted her head slightly as Adam said that. She was ok and wholly here. Why did he ask that of her?

"This one is fine and here, hale and whole. She doesn't understand why you asked her that?"
Ezra said as her head tilted more to the left while Arthur was just as confused. Her vectors had released her beanie to make it nearly drop to the ground before it was caught again.

Rana Tempeste
0f781a0c6861f3eca2b55daf778c018c.jpg

Rana severed her connection with Raine when Amaria started to undress, respecting her privacy. The little owl flew back to Rana almost straight away as if she had been trained to return to her if she ever felt the magic bond between them be cut. Rana couldn't see a single thing without using her magic, she could only hear, smell, taste and feel. When she heard water splashing she brought back her vision through Raine, connecting the two once more with magic. She could only see ripples in the water and a small pile of clothes where the green-haired woman had been. She waited up in the treetops for her to reappear back above the water, but when a minute had passed she started to grow worried. Where did the woman and horse-beast go? She thought they went into the water, and she hadn't seen her for a while now.

Hopping down from the thick branch and onto the forest floor, Rana tiptoed her way over to the water's edge. It was too murky for Raine to see anything, who was sat firmly on her head. Just as Rana was about to consider tossing a pebble into the water she was splashed with cold water. She let out a small squeak and Raine fluttered upwards, watching Amaria and the hippocampus gracefully leap out of the water. Rana backed away from the water and shook off the water droplets from her arms.

Alyce-Marie Alyce-Marie (It's fine! Don't worry a single thing. :P )

Amaria Marie Rose
20 // female // bisexual // kelpie/unicorn hybrid
scroll down

Amaria hugged Lavinia's neck tightly, then stretched her arms out wide, intertwining some of her green hair in her dainty fingers. Amaria smiled but had a strange feeling of being watched. She glanced around the pond to see a figure off near the water's edge, dripping wet. "Are you all right?" she called, leaning towards the figure. "Get a little closer, Vini." The hippocampus did as commanded and softly waded over towards the figure. "My name's Amaria. Do you go to the Academy up the road?" Unlike most people, Amaria didn't get the shame of being naked in front of someone she doesn't know. It's like a switch that never got flipped on during childhood. She didn't mind the fact that she was only in her bra and underwear and talking to some random stranger.

Cheryl Cheryl

S Slick416
Ezra Arhtfael/Cunobelinus
Ezra tilted her head slightly as Adam said that. She was ok and wholly here. Why did he ask that of her?

"This one is fine and here, hale and whole. She doesn't understand why you asked her that?"
Ezra said as her head tilted more to the left while Arthur was just as confused. Her vectors had released her beanie to make it nearly drop to the ground before it was caught again.
Prince of Beasts
"No, I mean.....ah, forget it," he finished, waving his hand at while. But it was obviously all in good fun. His smile said so. "You know, I am feeling rather hungry at the moment. I think I'll go find some lunch. That okay with you?"

Amaria Marie Rose
scroll down

Amaria hugged Lavinia's neck tightly, then stretched her arms out wide, intertwining some of her green hair in her dainty fingers. Amaria smiled but had a strange feeling of being watched. She glanced around the pond to see a figure off near the water's edge, dripping wet. "Are you all right?" she called, leaning towards the figure. "Get a little closer, Vini." The hippocampus did as commanded and softly waded over towards the figure. "My name's Amaria. Do you go to the Academy up the road?" Unlike most people, Amaria didn't get the shame of being naked in front of someone she doesn't know. It's like a switch that never got flipped on during childhood. She didn't mind the fact that she was only in her bra and underwear and talking to some random stranger.

Cheryl Cheryl
Black Rose
Èdouard was angrily stomping through the woods away from the school. His latest attempt at a conquest had been foiled, and he had planned on how to get at Ezra for ages. Now, he planned on making both her and that dog pay dearly. However, he was also on the lookout for any potential women. And as he kicked a stone away, he could hear someone talking. He listened closely for a moment, and then perked, smiling. He knew who it was.

He walked toward the voice, and when he came upon her, he smiled handsomely. "Ah, hello, Amaria! So good to see you again," he said, turning on the charm.

Amaria Marie Rose
scroll down

Amaria's golden orbs looked up at the familiar voice. "Oh, hi, Eddie!" she cooed, waving her hand up in the air dramatically. "How was your break? You wanna take a ride?" Lavinia snorted and seemingly glared up at her. "Oh Vini, be nice, let's go say hi." The reluctant hippocampus waded up to the shore line, beaching itself. Amaria jumped off, her hair soaking wet with lake weeds in her hair and still without proper clothes on. The green haired femme ran to hug Édouard. "I've missed you, sassball. Have you seen any of our other classmates yet?" She could hear Lavinia snuff in contempt and climb back into the water.

S Slick416 (I just freaking love her. OMG <3)

Amaria Marie Rose
scroll down

Amaria's golden orbs looked up at the familiar voice. "Oh, hi, Eddie!" she cooed, waving her hand up in the air dramatically. "How was your break? You wanna take a ride?" Lavinia snorted and seemingly glared up at her. "Oh Vini, be nice, let's go say hi." The reluctant hippocampus waded up to the shore line, beaching itself. Amaria jumped off, her hair soaking wet with lake weeds in her hair and still without proper clothes on. The green haired femme ran to hug Édouard. "I've missed you, sassball. Have you seen any of our other classmates yet?" She could hear Lavinia snuff in contempt and climb back into the water.

S Slick416 (I just freaking love her. OMG <3)
Black Rose
Èdouard held out a hand, stopping her from actually hugging him. He didn't want to get wet, and wasn't fond of being touched. He smiled right at Amaria, briefly trailing his eyes over her before locking them with hers. "Oh, I ran into Ezra and some new dog boy earlier. She seemed alright. How are you doing, my sweet?" He said to her, offering to take her hand. If he did, he would press it against his lips, like a proper gentleman.

McCartney Scarsworth

3989680a707f19c53553ab51be564487.jpg

McCartney looked at the other hellhound for a while, comparing them. Mac was much more wolf-like, slightly larger than Maylee with shaggier fur. Her canines were slightly larger, but not by much. Maylee seemed a bit more sinister, which conteasted her happy personality. She smelled of fire and power, whereas Mac smelled more earthy and dark, like a forest at night. It was interesting to see the similarities and differences, and Mac was about to shift back when she heard Lukas comment on her form. She grinned wolfishly, sitting down and really wrapping her tail around her paws.
Tags

Interactions: Lukas ( BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising ), Crootal ( Helpful Little One Helpful Little One ), Malvagio and Maylee ( Nestaila Nestaila )
the_hellhound_by_mechahound-d5lmj0h.jpg

Code by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Amaria Marie Rose
scroll down

"Awh, come on Eddie, it's been so long," Amaria teased, giving up her hand. "Wouldn't a hug be better than some silly old kiss on the hand?" A coy smile played on her lips. "What's next? Are ya going to ask me to some fancy ball, Prince Charming?" Normally she wouldn't be this hard on him, but she felt like picking on him. All in good fun though. Hopefully, he knew that. Her playful eyes met with his scarlet ones, beaming with a slight blush rushing to her cheeks.

S Slick416

Amaria Marie Rose
scroll down

"Awh, come on Eddie, it's been so long," Amaria teased, giving up her hand. "Wouldn't a hug be better than some silly old kiss on the hand?" A coy smile played on her lips. "What's next? Are ya going to ask me to some fancy ball, Prince Charming?" Normally she wouldn't be this hard on him, but she felt like picking on him. All in good fun though. Hopefully, he knew that. Her playful eyes met with his scarlet ones, beaming with a slight blush rushing to her cheeks.

S Slick416
Black Rose
Èdouard raised an eyebrow, feeling very coy now. He had always enjoyed flirting with Amaria, but perhaps he could find a way to take it to the next level? Taking this as a challenge, he smiled sensually at Amaria, and did indeed draw her into a hug then, choosing to ignore how wet she was. He slowly trailed his fingers up and down her skin, keeping his eyes focused on her, hypnotic. "Oh, Amaria, if there was a ball, I would certainly take you," he told her, being sure his tone came off as flirtatious as possible, "but right now, I can think of something better to do than simply hugging." As he said those word, he began to lean his face in towards her own, his breathing becoming heavy and seductive. He licked the inside of his lips, savoring the moment.

S Slick416
Ezra Arthfael/Cunobelinus
Ezra nodded as she too was hungry and hadn't had much to eat this morning.
"Where would you like to eat? This one knows the mess hall may have few people in there and north of the common room, but she also knows that eating where many people can see eating habits can be nerve wracking. It does to this one."
She said as she remembered the first time she ate in the mess hall. Her vectors were all over the place as she focused on eating and not paying attention to her vectors playful antics, causing her to be called ghost girl and invisible hands girl. It also caused Arthur a good time to even let her have control when she was done talking to the idiots that dared begun chanting those names. One of her vectors seemed to be rather playful and picked up a rock and chucked it in a random direction, possibly to knock someone out of a tree or something.
(XD That is a problem with her vectors, Arthur has control of them when Ezra is talking to someone so her focus would be to do something entertaining while Ezra talks.)

Amaria Marie Rose
scroll down

The green haired femme rolled her eyes, her grin practically glued to her face. "And I'm sure you say that to anything that breathes, but I'll take it as a compliment," she whispered, breathing in deeply. She batted her eyes rather flirtatiously. Her skin tensed slightly with his touch and sent a sudden chill down her body, causing goosebumps to rise. "I know what your extracurriculars entail, Èdouard." She pressed against his body, savoring this embrace. "But, you'll have to try a lot harder than that." Amaria flicked her wrist, creating a sphere of lake water. She flicked it again and sent the ball hurling towards Èdouard, soaking him entirely.

S Slick416

Prince of Beasts
"Sweet!" Adam declared. Often, he couldn't care less about how people thought of his eating habits. He was a wild animal at heart. Before he set off, though, a thought occurred to him. "Wait, where is it? And is it open right now?" He put a hand under his chin as he though about it, propping up his elbow on his chest.

RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

Amaria Marie Rose
scroll down

The green haired femme rolled her eyes, her grin practically glued to her face. "And I'm sure you say that to anything that breathes, but I'll take it as a compliment," she whispered, breathing in deeply. She batted her eyes rather flirtatiously. Her skin tensed slightly with his touch and sent a sudden chill down her body, causing goosebumps to rise. "I know what your extracurriculars entail, Èdouard." She pressed against his body, savoring this embrace. "But, you'll have to try a lot harder than that." Amaria flicked her wrist, creating a sphere of lake water. She flicked it again and sent the ball hurling towards Èdouard, soaking him entirely.

S Slick416
Black Rose
Èdouard froze, blinking a bit. She had just....gotten him so thoroughly soaked. Normally, he would be pretty angry about it, but he knew this was all flirting. And oh, how he savoured it. His sensually charged grin got even wider, revealing using fangs. "If you know what it entails," he breathed huskily, clutching Amaria even closer to his body, "perhaps you would like some?" As he said this, he began to shed his wet upper clothing, revealing his finely toned chest and abs. His eyes burned with desire, and he laughed gingerly as he snaked a hand up Amaria's back, before running it down. He leaned his face in close to her ear, breathing into it. "If I must try harder, I assure you, I will," he whispered, his other hand trailing up her hand to her shoulder. He could seduce her, he was sure. And she would love it....

Amaria Marie Rose
scroll down

S Slick416 (So flirty. lol I adore his character so much )

Amaria gasped at his sudden closeness. She always had sort of a thing for dear Eddie but knew of his escapades as well. Her pale body quivered with all the sensual yet soft touches.The way his breath lingered on her skin drove her mad. All she could think about was how it would feel to feel those lips on hers. The flirtatious grin crept back to her lips, and her golden eyes were filled with lust yet were laced with curiosity. "Big Bad Wolf, what big eyes you have, " she spoke softly, raising a brow with a soft smile, "and what big sharp teeth you have." Amaria wrapped her arms around Èdouard's neck, enjoying the moment while it lasted.

S Slick416
Ezra smiled before walking towards the mess hall.
"Please follow this one Adam. The mess hall is open for now but this one doesn't know if they are serving food at the moment."
She said before Arthur muttered something missing.
'Damn missed him.'
'Were you trying to aim for Mr Roses with a rock?'
'Yes but I may or maynot have missed with the rock. Really wanted to hit him for flirting...'
'You like Mr. Roses don't you?'
'Maybe, but I'm more worried about how he acts so demeaning to you that I always have to remind him about our problem with remembering names. The guy needs to take giant chill pill with flirting.'
'But if he did, he wouldn't be as entertaining.'
'....Touche, Ezra, Touche. Hey, want to throw some rocks with our vectors? Sure to be entertaining where they land.'
'Sure, this one doesn't condone some "innocent entertainment".'
She and Arthur said before 4 vectors picked up rocks and threw them different directions, possibly one would their intended target.

Amaria Marie Rose
scroll down

S Slick416 (So flirty. lol I adore his character so much )

Amaria gasped at his sudden closeness. She always had sort of a thing for dear Eddie but knew of his escapades as well. Her pale body quivered with all the sensual yet soft touches.The way his breath lingered on her skin drove her mad. All she could think about was how it would feel to feel those lips on hers. The flirtatious grin crept back to her lips, and her golden eyes were filled with lust yet were laced with curiosity. "Big Bad Wolf, what big eyes you have, " she spoke softly, raising a brow with a soft smile, "and what big sharp teeth you have." Amaria wrapped her arms around Èdouard's neck, enjoying the moment while it lasted.
Black Rose
Now he had her. Èdouard chuckled softly against the skin of her neck as he spoke. "All the better to see you with, my dear," he growled, his voice husky with desire as his eyes bore into her, "and all the the better...to bite you with." With that, he pressed his mouth against her neck, kissing and nipping along it, up to his prize, being careful not to draw blood....yet. Once he reached her jawline, he chuckled, holding her arm and making small circles on her skin with his thumb as he growled deep in his throat. He paused then, simply nipping and kissing along her jawline, teasing her. "Do you want me, Amaria, my dear?"

S Slick416
Ezra smiled before walking towards the mess hall.
"Please follow this one Adam. The mess hall is open for now but this one doesn't know if they are serving food at the moment."
She said before Arthur muttered something missing.
'Damn missed him.'
'Were you trying to aim for Mr Roses with a rock?'
'Yes but I may or maynot have missed with the rock. Really wanted to hit him for flirting...'
'You like Mr. Roses don't you?'
'Maybe, but I'm more worried about how he acts so demeaning to you that I always have to remind him about our problem with remembering names. The guy needs to take giant chill pill with flirting.'
'But if he did, he wouldn't be as entertaining.'
'....Touche, Ezra, Touche. Hey, want to throw some rocks with our vectors? Sure to be entertaining where they land.'
'Sure, this one doesn't condone some "innocent entertainment".'
She and Arthur said before 4 vectors picked up rocks and threw them different directions, possibly one would their intended target.
Prince of Beasts
Adam gasped, startled by the rocks being thrown through the air. "Uh, Ezra, what the heck is going on here?" He asked with a quivering voice. "Did you do that?" He put a hand on his chest in a vain attempt to steady his beating heart.

S Slick416
"Arthur was bored and wanted some entertainment. She threw the rocks with our vectors. She wants to hit Mr. Roses with a rock for some reason but this one doesn't know why. And no, this one didn't even touch those. Arthur did."

Ezra said partially lying at the end since she too was a bit bored with talking to Adam as the fellow classmate seem to have a bit of a one track mind with things. He also seemed a bit scared of her as well, Arthur preened at the thought of the boy being a bit afraid of her and she seemed a bit happy as well but now wouldn't be good for him to be scared of her. Not when self defense can be used...Whoops! Thinking terrible thoughts again. A rock splashed into a lake not far away.

740fce9a43b3c02e8a2d40f117f3fe1b.jpg

latest

Amaria Marie Rose

Amaria let out a soft sigh, sinking into Èdouard. His touch was like electricity on her skin, sending little sparks with each fingertip that brushed her. His lips against her neck sent her head spinning. It was always one of her erogenous spots. Amaria's heart rate quickened when he had asked her if she wanted him, hearing it in her ears and feeling it in her chest. She was sure that he could hear it, too. The femme, with golden eyes half hidden under heavy eyelids, let one of her infamous smiles play onto her lips. "If I say yes, does this mean I'm your dinner?" She couldn't help but continue her little quips at him. She felt her heart skip a beat just looking into those crimson orbs, being that close.
Amaria jumped, startled at the sudden sound of something plopping into the lake. "I didn't do that," she quickly blurted, feeling nervous. Her emotions buzzing. "Maybe it was Lavinia..."

Rana Tempeste
0f781a0c6861f3eca2b55daf778c018c.jpg

Rana had just been shaking off the last few water droplets as Amaria walked up to her. She cleared her throat and said timidly "Yes... I'm fine. I can always dry off.". She wasn't exactly used to talking to strangers in this sort of setting, especially strangers who had a horn on their head and were half naked. In response to Amaria's question Rana answered after a slight pause "Dark Forest Academy? I go there, yes.". After that the tufts on her head twitched when she heard someone else approaching. The little owl hopped around to see who it was, spotting a white-haired boy with red eyes. Rana backed away when the boy had walked up to them, or more rather Amaria, and started talking with her sweetly. She waited there awkwardly for a bit as the two started talking, her hands clasped together as she was unsure of what she should say. After seeing that it was going to get a little more steamy Rana edged away from the two towards the cover of the trees. Once Rana had gotten behind a large trunk she made her way off back to Dark Forest Academy, trying to entirely forget the encounter at the lake. She hadn't wanted to see that, and she was glad they didn't notice her slipping away with Raine.

Alyce-Marie Alyce-Marie S Slick416

latest

Amaria Marie Rose

Amaria let out a soft sigh, sinking into Èdouard. His touch was like electricity on her skin, sending little sparks with each fingertip that brushed her. His lips against her neck sent her head spinning. It was always one of her erogenous spots. Amaria's heart rate quickened when he had asked her if she wanted him, hearing it in her ears and feeling it in her chest. She was sure that he could hear it, too. The femme, with golden eyes half hidden under heavy eyelids, let one of her infamous smiles play onto her lips. "If I say yes, does this mean I'm your dinner?" She couldn't help but continue her little quips at him. She felt her heart skip a beat just looking into those crimson orbs, being that close.
Amaria jumped, startled at the sudden sound of something plopping into the lake. "I didn't do that," she quickly blurted, feeling nervous. Her emotions buzzing. "Maybe it was Lavinia..."

Black Rose
Èdouard was about to answer her when the rock splashed into lake. He turned, startled, watching the ripples. If Lavinia had done it, he would have to check it out. But first....

He returned his attention to Amaria. He raised a finger to her lips, softly stroking them it, while putting his other hand on her hip, rubbing it. He smiled devilishly, letting Amaria see his fangs. "All I ask, my dear," he said gently, his desire for her strongly indicated, "is a small taste of your blood. Then, you can have me." To emphasize the point, he began kissing her neck, grazing his fangs along it.

latest

Amaria Marie Rose

Amaria bit his finger, playfully. "How do I know you won't just leave me afterwards?" she questioned him in a hushed tone. "I know your games, who's to say I don't want to play?" She tilted her head to the side unconsciously, embracing the feeling he brought to her. She had never been bitten by anyone or anything for that matter, and she didn't really know if she wanted to be that adventurous or not. The good in her told her to run, but, man, the bad side of her told her to stay right there and relish in it all. All she needed was a push and she knew she would go toppling over the edge of this one dangerous cliff.

latest

Amaria Marie Rose

Amaria bit his finger, playfully. "How do I know you won't just leave me afterwards?" she questioned him in a hushed tone. "I know your games, who's to say I don't want to play?" She tilted her head to the side unconsciously, embracing the feeling he brought to her. She had never been bitten by anyone or anything for that matter, and she didn't really know if she wanted to be that adventurous or not. The good in her told her to run, but, man, the bad side of her told her to stay right there and relish in it all. All she needed was a push and she knew she would go toppling over the edge of this one dangerous cliff.

Black Rose
"Let me give you a taste, my dear," Èdouard whispered to her, his lust auger coating it, "let me show you what I have to offer."

And just like that, he drew his finger away from her lips, and replaced it with his own. He moved his hand onto her shoulder, gently pushing her down onto the ground, while increasing the speed of his strokes on her hips as it moved up her back. Now, she would be his.

S Slick416
Ezra titled her head to the left while unconsciously backing away from Adam, something seemed off for some reason and Arthur wasn't happy at all, in fact, she was screaming at her to run. Why was she screaming at her to run? Adam was friendly but he looked so frightened by the display of her powers and she didn't want that. She never wanted to frightened someone with her powers. A soothing sensation in her head told her Arthur was trying to calm her rampant emotions at Adam's slightly terrified face. It served as a ice water to her system and she bolted, away from the terror she had caused her friend. Not caring where she went, she just ran and ignored Arthur's voice for her to calm down. She needed to be away from people to calm down. Once at a river did she stop and sit down to calm down, beginning to cry. She didn't mean to give Adam such a terrified look on his face, nor did she mean to think such horrible thoughts. Those were Arthur's and not hers!
'Ezra, calm down! He just freaked out over us throwing rocks! There is no need to cry.'
'This one scared him! She doesn't want to frighten her friends like that! She doesn't want to see them afraid of her or her powers and he's afraid of her because of that!'
'Ezra, just calm down and let me have control! Our vectors seem to causing a bit of havoc with the surrounding area around us....Ezra?'
Arthur said as Ezra seemed to shut her out for crying, and quite loudly at that as well. Her vectors responded to her emotions, running wild. Passing through numerous things that were within reach, and felling a few trees as well in the reining destruction.
(Ezra is no where close to Ed or Amaria. She's chose a random direction, away from those conversing at the lake.)

Last edited:
S Slick416
Ezra titled her head to the left while unconsciously backing away from Adam, something seemed off for some reason and Arthur wasn't happy at all, in fact, she was screaming at her to run. Why was she screaming at her to run? Adam was friendly but he looked so frightened by the display of her powers and she didn't want that. She never wanted to frightened someone with her powers. A soothing sensation in her head told her Arthur was trying to calm her rampant emotions at Adam's slightly terrified face. It served as a ice water to her system and she bolted, away from the terror she had caused her friend. Not caring where she went, she just ran and ignored Arthur's voice for her to calm down. She needed to be away from people to calm down. Once at a river did she stop and sit down to calm down, beginning to cry. She didn't mean to give Adam such a terrified look on his face, nor did she mean to think such horrible thoughts. Those were Arthur's and not hers!
'Ezra, calm down! He just freaked out over us throwing rocks! There is no need to cry.'
'This one scared him! She doesn't want to frighten her friends like that! She doesn't want to see them afraid of her or her powers and he's afraid of her because of that!'
'Ezra, just calm down and let me have control! Our vectors seem to causing a bit of havoc with the surrounding area around us....Ezra?'
Arthur said as Ezra seemed to shut her out for crying, and quite loudly at that as well. Her vectors responded to her emotions, running wild. Passing through numerous things that were within reach, and felling a few trees as well in the reining destruction.
Prince of Beasts
Adam frowned when he saw Ezra crying, and was about to try and comfort her when she ran off. Startled, Adam ran off after her. "Ezra, wait! It's okay! You just startled me!" He called after her. As they ran into the woods, however, all hell broke loose. Trees were being knocked over left and right, much to Adam's surprise and shock. He focused on Ezra, and, steeling himself for any pain he would endure, prepared to lung. He planted his back foot down firmly, and using as much strength as possible, kicked back with it, aiming right for her. He held out his arms, wincing in preparation for the hurt he knew was coming, and when he was close enough, wrapped both arms around Ezra, tackling her to the ground. He started trying to talk to her and stroke one ear, trying to calm her down. "Ezra, it's okay, I was just startled! It's okay, you don't have to feel bad in anyway at all, it isn't your fault! Calm down, Ezra, please, I'm right here for you, it's okay..."

latest

Amaria Marie Rose

Amaria gave in almost immediately. Her body was on fire, yet she didn't want to move. She bit down on his lip, eyes swimming in desire. "You can have me," she murmured, barely audible. She had a feeling he would still hear."Take whatever." Her breathing quickened as did pulse, golden pools barely visible from her eyelids. He made her feel reckless, wild.. drove her body and mind mad...consequences didn't matter... She couldn't get enough. All her amorous thoughts had the handsome man in it. She couldn't see anything but him, the world around them seem to fade away into nothing. "I want you." The words rolled off her tongue, dripping in sensual desires so palpable someone could cut through it. Her eyes met his, a fierce yet alluring look overtaking them.

S Slick416
Ezra heard his voice and felt him wrap his arms around her with a hand on her war before balling again, into his chest.
"This one thought you were afraid of her! So many people became afraid of her after her powers were shown! Ghost girl and invisible hands were a couple of the names they called this one. Arthur always defended me when they called me names or tried to touch me and ears."
She said, balling still before being reduced to hiccups.
"This one doesn't want to lose a friend as she doesn't have many from her first year and they went a different school this year, instead of being here to help defend her. Arthur says that they wanted to have this one stand for herself in school and not be a baby. This one cannot help but get scared or frightened when her friends are frightened or scared of her."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back