• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dark Forest Academy - Always Open

S Slick416
Ezra Arthfael/Cunobelinus
"Ah....This one apologizes for not knowing that and she doesn't know if touching your ears would have a similar reaction to this one, though you don't have powers like this one...Alright, this one will touch them only a little bit but not much."
Ezra said as she raised her hands in front of her, with her vectors at the ready as well in case Klaus wanted to do something to butt in.
She began touching Adam's ears and began to note the difference in her ears and his. His ears were soft and fluffy, much softer than hers and bendable as well. Not rigid boniness or being in place, his ears moved every so often at her touch. It was just so fascinating to see someone else's ears so different from her own ears. By the god of light, this was something to definitely to know more about.

Seri grinned at Cy when she asked about Anya. "Her name's Anya. We used to be in the same class. Math, ugh. To be honest, she's the whole reason I passed since she's, like, really smart. She can be quiet too, but a cool person once you get to know her." There was a thing about how opposites attract. The same held true for Anya and Seri.
S Slick416
Mentions: HolyMacaroons HolyMacaroons

Thauvin put his scaly hand on launet's shoulder. "I.. i hope you'll succeed." He wasn't feeling so out of place with Launer and her horn around. "Let's get right into the book, a-alright?" maybe he'll end up getting those friends his parents wanted. His eyes were still sparking, his tail wagging like a dog's.

( BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising )

Amaria Marie Rose
20 // female // bisexual // kelpie/unicorn hybrid
scroll down

Amaria continued her little bouncy walk on the beaten dirt path. She began to wonder if Lavinia would even recognize her. It felt so long since she last saw her scaly friend. She shifted into her horse-like form. It was still a process, but this time it was less painful than before. She began a fast canter towards the lake ahead, happiness becoming almost palpable. Amaria saw a glimmering sheen of water and her heart raced. The smell of water and weeds crept into her nostrils. It was like a familiar scent of home. She galloped to the water's edge, her adrenaline rising with each breath. Shifting back into the pale green haired beauty, she called out across the water. "LAVINIA! I'm back!!" She saw a white spined fin crest the water's surface, disrupting the water's nearly still surface. Then, all of a sudden, a massive horse like face shoots out of the water and sprays Amaria laughs, though now soaked in water. "You jerk!" She grabbed the scaly mare's face in a tight embrace. "I missed ya, you big dork." The hippocampus snorted in response.

S Slick416
"Ah....This one apologizes for not knowing that and she doesn't know if touching your ears would have a similar reaction to this one, though you don't have powers like this one...Alright, this one will touch them only a little bit but not much."
Ezra said as she raised her hands in front of her, with her vectors at the ready as well in case Klaus wanted to do something to butt in.
She began touching Adam's ears and began to note the difference in her ears and his. His ears were soft and fluffy, much softer than hers and bendable as well. Not rigid boniness or being in place, his ears moved every so often at her touch. It was just so fascinating to see someone else's ears so different from her own ears. By the god of light, this was something to definitely to know more about.
Prince of Beasts
"Oh...oh, yeah," Adam growled, sighing. "Yeah, that hits the spot...." His ears twitched and folded against her fingers, while his tongue just lolled out of his mouth, hanging outside the edge. His tail started wagging in the air. "You're not half bad at this," he complimented Ezra. "So, this means we're friends now?"
Seri grinned at Cy when she asked about Anya. "Her name's Anya. We used to be in the same class. Math, ugh. To be honest, she's the whole reason I passed since she's, like, really smart. She can be quiet too, but a cool person once you get to know her." There was a thing about how opposites attract. The same held true for Anya and Seri.
S Slick416
Mentions: HolyMacaroons HolyMacaroons
Secret Daughter
Cthylla had no clue how to respond to the grin, so he tried to copy it. Only her grin seemed imperfect and unpractised, rather awkward and forced to the average observer. "She sound great," Cthylla said concerning Anya, obviously. "I'd love to meet her." I think....

Still feeling awkward, Cthylla rearranged her bag, clutching it tighter to her chest. She gave the area a quick look around.

S Slick416
Ezra nodded and removed her hands from his ears.
"This one would love to be your friend. This one is a second year and knows most of the good hiding places in the school. Would you like to know where some are or do you wish to know where some good trees in the courtyard are?"
She asked in a polite tone, being wary of Klaus in case he wanted to interject with some comment. Her vectors held her beanie in the air and moved it slowly around, as it required some focus on what she was doing.

Variella nodded along as Rila explained herself. So dragons may never die... Wow. Shapeshifters usually have short lives, I hear, so how long do dragon tamers live? She wondered. It was certainly interesting.
"Human forms?" Variella echoed, not used to talking about her own kind. It always seemed straightforward to Vari, but it was a good question.
"Well, technically, yes, but it is very difficult. Humans, witches, dragon tamers... they are all very complex creatures. I would have barely a fraction of their powers, if I could use them at all. I would probably only look and sound like the person. And because of the complexity of humans, with so many small details I could miss... Not only is it hard, but it is often looked down upon by my people. It's considered underhanded to mimic someone like that. We are not supposed to use our powers to meddle, and if we transform into other people... That's what it's considered. Meddling. So... Well, sorry for being so long winded, but the answer is yes, but we don't usually do it." Variella explained, rambling on as she tried to explain herself.

(That's fine, I didn't see yours until now either!! Although I was worried ^^')

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

S Slick416
Ezra nodded and removed her hands from his ears.
"This one would love to be your friend. This one is a second year and knows most of the good hiding places in the school. Would you like to know where some are or do you wish to know where some good trees in the courtyard are?"
She asked in a polite tone, being wary of Klaus in case he wanted to interject with some comment. Her vectors held her beanie in the air and moved it slowly around, as it required some focus on what she was doing.
Prince of Beasts
Adam perked. "The trees! I would love to see some trees! Actually, could we do both?" His massive grin blatantly showed how excited he was at the prospect. He quickly wrapped an arm around Ezra's shoulders, squeezing softly. "Let me just say right now, from here on out, we're going to be the best of friends!" Then Adam felt a chill in the air, and froze. Looking behind him, he saw someone approaching. A guy with white hair and red eyes.

Black Rose
"Ezra? Is that you?" Said Édouard Avenant. He gave the boy with the wolf ears and tail a brief glance, a small glare that conveyed a sense of haughty and arrogance Adam had never seen before. Èdouard snorted softly, before turning back to Ezra, smiling, and held out a white rose to her. "Nice to see you again, my dear," he told her, secretly being cautious not to evoke too much suspicion. He was not looking forward to seeing Klaus again, that was for sure. Lizards like him were not worth his time or attention.

Angel Evans Angel Evans

S Slick416 (XD Charmer ain't he?)
Ezra slightly froze at the touch but it was all in good manners and him being so enthusiastic about trees suited her just fine. That was until Adam froze to see a familiar person. Being called her name by the person didn't exactly help jog her memory, she had terrible problems when remembering people she meet last year. Arthur may know...
'I'm as confused as you. Damn the people at the labs for doing all those "tests" to test our vectors and ending up with problems with memory.'
'This one may know him...Ah Mr. Roses! Its Mr. Roses, Arthur!'
'Oh....Mr. Dom is here. Great, let me have control when he tries anything manipulative with ya.'
'This one likes Mr. Roses when he gets silly.'
'I bet you do.'
"Hello Mr. Roses. This one is happy to see you again."
Ezra said, recalling the nickname she gave him from first year. She has terrible problems with remembering people at times but Adam was quite easy to remember. He had ears like her and a tail, though she wanted one as well. Arthur was rolling in her head, laughing at what she said. She tilted her head in confusion at Arthur's laughter.

Rila Fathford
She listened to her in awe, "Wow...those sound like some strict rules... But that is still totally cool that you could take the form of someone else!!!!" Zetra nodded, it made him bit envious that he couldn't take a human form and go to class with them. She tapped her chin, "Wait what if you were to take the form of another for the greater good??? Would it still be frowned upon." BoilingWriter BoilingWriter it happens))

Launet Serfa
She glanced over to the books that were still on the floor. "I'd say yes but I still have a bit of a mess to clean up. Oh if any of these other books catch your eye just let me know and we can share them as well. I always buy the books that I find that are torn so they can get better copies. Also I become knowledgeable about what it is the book is about." She glanced over to Timothy who still seemed befuddled as to why she had been fighting with a cat. She went to set the book back down and finish the mess but the Librarian stopped her. "First you need to bond with the book and then finish cleaning after that see that glowing red spot in the center of the hole. It know a unicorn demon mix has touched." Lu looked down seeing the faint red glow, "Oh...okay..." She closed her eyes and touched the center of the book with her horn. Red light exploded inside the room wrapping around Launet, it felt like it was burning her as it wrapped around her throat and left faint burn marks and then a red jewel sat in the center. SadSnake SadSnake Alias Alias

Rana Tempeste
0f781a0c6861f3eca2b55daf778c018c.jpg

Rana had been resting by a calm lake, her back against a tree. She enjoyed it there. Not a lot of people came by to ruin the stillness of the lake or to cause a large ruckus. It also reminded her of her home before it had been burned, Rana was still grateful that everyone had managed to escape the place alive, but not without injuries. Sighing through her nose, Rana lowered herself to the forest floor and hugged her knees, feathers wrapping around her legs.. A small owl that was standing upright on her head fluttered its wings to keep its balance. In a soft tone, Rana whispered "Perhaps we should start going back Raine. I'm sure that we'll be expected at the school soon, we've been here for a long time now.". The cream owl, called Raine, hooted in response. Rana tugged down on her hood that entirely covered her face, preparing to leave.

Just before Rana stood up she heard something in the distance, galloping sounds. She turned her head to face where the sound was coming from, Raine also turning her head. The little owl saw a white horse-like shape, which made Rana stay still in fear of scaring it off. However the horse-thing shifted into what seemed like a normal human with a horn on her head. Rana leapt up into a nearby tree, using her wind magic to help boost her up. She didn't want to disturb whatever the green-haired person was doing, yet she was also deathly curious about the girl. Her curiosity getting the better of her, Rana crept along the tree tops to get closer to the woman and a new beast that had come from the water, something she had never seen before today. Raine had fluttered down from Rana's head and onto a branch that was much closer to the two, giving Rana a better view of them both. She stayed still and quiet, but one would be able to see the feathers dangling down from her arms.

Alyce-Marie Alyce-Marie

Kyni clung to Joanne's arm, frowning deeply and nervously at Cael. She didn't hear what they said, but the fact that Joanne didn't want to tell her to made her a bit nervous. Another girl wouldn't hurt her, right? Sure, a guy might, but only older women could hurt her! "Can we go to the dorms? I'll pay!" She assured Joanne and proceeded to pull out two acorn caps and five balls of lint. Kyni was very proud of what she had, so she assumed Joanne would be too.

She sent Cael a curious fearful glance, still not sure what to make of him. One minute he was very friendly with her, the next being a bro to a really creepy dragon man who tried to steal the sun. Kynthia didn't know what to make of him. If he wanted to hurt her, he probably would have done it by then, but there was a possibility that he wanted to gain her trust first. Maybe she was just way overthinking. Kyni didn't really care at the moment.
Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly RoninN7 RoninN7

S Slick416 (XD Charmer ain't he?)
Ezra slightly froze at the touch but it was all in good manners and him being so enthusiastic about trees suited her just fine. That was until Adam froze to see a familiar person. Being called her name by the person didn't exactly help jog her memory, she had terrible problems when remembering people she meet last year. Arthur may know...
'I'm as confused as you. Damn the people at the labs for doing all those "tests" to test our vectors and ending up with problems with memory.'
'This one may know him...Ah Mr. Roses! Its Mr. Roses, Arthur!'
'Oh....Mr. Dom is here. Great, let me have control when he tries anything manipulative with ya.'
'This one likes Mr. Roses when he gets silly.'
'I bet you do.'
"Hello Mr. Roses. This one is happy to see you again."
Ezra said, recalling the nickname she gave him from first year. She has terrible problems with remembering people at times but Adam was quite easy to remember. He had ears like her and a tail, though she wanted one as well. Arthur was rolling in her head, laughing at what she said. She tilted her head in confusion at Arthur's laughter.
Black Rose/Prince of Beasts
Èdouard grimaced slightly at the nickname. Gently, he reached over and took Ezra's hand, before digging his nails into the side of it, not enough to draw blood or make Ezra wince. "Ah, mon amie. Must I explain to you that my name is Èdouard, not Mr. Rose again?" His voice was soft and controlled, with barely a hint of danger or menace. Barely noticeable, that is. He smiled, though. Maybe he could turn this to his advantage? Yes, yes he could. "Still, Mr. Rose is a fine nickname. Perhaps I could let you use it, with my permission, of course?"

"Why does she need permission?" Adam interjected casually, hands on his hips. He had his ears perked up high, and his body was clearly tense, muscles defined strikingly. "Mind explaining, French boy?"

Èdouard gave Adam a glare briefly, before taking on an expression of simple annoyance. "Because I want Ezra here to understand that I approve of it, but she shouldn't call me by it all the time. Only when I say so," he explained, though he was partially lying.

"Really..." Adam raised an eyebrow, not sure if he did believe him. If it was, he found it a bit creepy.

S Slick416
Ezra flinched at Mr. Roses touch. She didn't mind Adam's since he was careful with how he approached her but Mr. Roses was not being careful of her personal rule or he didn't know. The touch sent Arthur into control as Ezra willingly let her. Once in control, one vector was made to wrap around Mr. Dom's wrist and squeeze as well but her hand wouldn't make the squeeze.
"Hi Dumbass. Remember me? Ezra doesn't like ya having your hand squeezing hers. Now, ya know she has a problem remembering names and getting permission isn't going to help her. She'll call you that whenever she wants but make no mistake, try to manipulate her into calling you your name isn't going to help. Now, kindly let go of our hand or your wrist might see better days."
Arthur said jovially before her tone turned dark, not liking the touch either. It sickened her and made her skin crawl.

Amaria Marie Rose
20 // female // bisexual // kelpie/unicorn hybrid
scroll down

Amaria smiled holding the mare's face even closer to her own. "So, let me see you, but I need to not get my new clothes wet," she spoke, letting Lavinia's face go. Amaria undressed down to her underwear and stepped one pale foot into the cold greenish water. She smiled to herself. It'd been a while since she swam last. She loved the water as much as she loved the land. She kept walking into the water, the cold nipping at her slightly. She dove beneath the water surface, breathing normally. Her eyes adjusted to the murkiness, clearing it a bit, much like a camera lens focuses. She saw the white hippocampus splotched with orange and black scales in a calico like pattern. Lavinia had a goldish sheen over her scales that made her seem to shine in the light. She swam up to meet her best friend. "Hello, you," she spoke. "How about a ride?" The mare whinnied in agreement as Amaria hopped on the upper part of her back before the spiked fin. The hippocampus swam fast through the water. She twirled and flipped and dove deep under the water. The hippocampus came speeding up towards the surface, leaping out of the water. Amaria stretched out her arms and beamed up at the sky. The mare came crashing down, almost gracefully. A huge splash covered them both in water. Lavinia swam through the water, exposing both her head, neck, and back, as well as Amaria. The green haired girl hugged the mare's neck tightly. "I've missed you!"

Cheryl Cheryl (Sorry I've been busy all day! Just now saw this!)

McCartney Scarsworth

3989680a707f19c53553ab51be564487.jpg

McCartney took a final time from her cigarette, stomping it out beneath her boot. "Honestly, it's okay," Mac said, smiling softly at Malvi then glancing down at Maylee. "I'm half werewolf and half demon, so I am also a hellhound. But I've never met a purebred before." McCartney subconsciously smiled at the hound crouching down so that they were at eye level with one another. She slowly reached out, letting Maylee sniff her before scratching the hound between the ears. McCartney took a deep breath and closed her eyes. The shadows seemed to swirl around her, and soon a dark wolf with red markings stood where the girl once crouched. She sniffed the other hellhound in interest, tilting her head.
Tags

Interactions: Lukas ( BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising ), Crootal ( Helpful Little One Helpful Little One ), Malvagio and Maylee ( Nestaila Nestaila )
the_hellhound_by_mechahound-d5lmj0h.jpg

Code by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

S Slick416
Ezra flinched at Mr. Roses touch. She didn't mind Adam's since he was careful with how he approached her but Mr. Roses was not being careful of her personal rule or he didn't know. The touch sent Arthur into control as Ezra willingly let her. Once in control, one vector was made to wrap around Mr. Dom's wrist and squeeze as well but her hand wouldn't make the squeeze.
"Hi Dumbass. Remember me? Ezra doesn't like ya having your hand squeezing hers. Now, ya know she has a problem remembering names and getting permission isn't going to help her. She'll call you that whenever she wants but make no mistake, try to manipulate her into calling you your name isn't going to help. Now, kindly let go of our hand or your wrist might see better days."
Arthur said jovially before her tone turned dark, not liking the touch either. It sickened her and made her skin crawl.
Black Rose/Prince of Beasts
Adam barely concealed his laughter, struggling to keep his mouth closed as he chuckled. Oh, this was sweet. He also didn't miss the nickname Ezra had used for him. This guy deserved watching.

Glaring, Édouard let go out Ezra's hand. "I don't have time for this," he muttered. He began to shake himself free, walking away with disgust plain in his eyes.

S Slick416
Arthur smiled as she released Mr. Dom's hand as he walked away in disgust. Ah~, its good to be away from the damn man. She looked at Adam, who was barely keeping his laughter in, before laughing as well. Mr. Roses was quite a silly nickname for Mr Dom but its how Ezra remembered people. Adam may get a nickname after a certain amount of time but Mr. Dom may be a problem in the future. Ezra wasn't exactly all there with her thoughts and even now, her thoughts were a bit scattered.

S Slick416
Arthur smiled as she released Mr. Dom's hand as he walked away in disgust. Ah~, its good to be away from the damn man. She looked at Adam, who was barely keeping his laughter in, before laughing as well. Mr. Roses was quite a silly nickname for Mr Dom but its how Ezra remembered people. Adam may get a nickname after a certain amount of time but Mr. Dom may be a problem in the future. Ezra wasn't exactly all there with her thoughts and even now, her thoughts were a bit scattered.
Prince of Beasts
Adam watched as Èdouard left, now openly laughing along with Ezra, or whoever it was. "Okay, who the heck was that guy?" He asked her, trying to catch his breath as he did so.

S Slick416
Arthur shrugged her shoulders before Ezra took control and tilted her head slightly. Where did Mr. Roses go?

'Did Mr. Roses act silly again and leave after you called him a foul name?'
'Yeah. He wanted permission to call him Mr. Roses and I reminded him about our "special" disposition on names.'
'Ah. This one does need to come up with another way to remember people's names...'
'Don't. It'll be more difficult that way since we cannot remember most things that happened to us when unconscious with the damn lab people.'
"This one doesn't know but she does remember that he likes roses so it stuck."
She said as Arthur and her conversed on a different way to remember people but she possibly go back to nicknaming people.

"I see. Well, if you want to head to the dorms, I can set you in the main hall. The Chassis reaches into the school proper, but Mom placed restrictions on my access to the secrets there." Giving Joanne a near imperceptible nod to show he agreed, Uerendi addressed Kyni calmly, with the slightest hint of a smile, before turning on his heel and facing a doorless section of the wall. "Main Hall, please."At his request, the wall shimmered and took on the appearance of the great oak doors that led into the main hall. "Not a secret, so no password, and it's... bookmarked for ease of access from anywhere in the Chassis." He said over his shoulder before the doors seung open and revealed the main hall, still full of students. The exit would be invisible from the outside.

"There you go. Thank you for choosing Chassis, and have a nice day." He said pleasantly as he stepped back from the door and waited for Joanne and Kyni to pass through.

Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed RoninN7 RoninN7

Thauvin took a step backwards as the red light wrapped around Launet. when it disappeared, he got ready to catch her incase she fell. he noticed the gem, and almost touched it, before realising it was probably a bad idea.
"Launet... ar-are you okay? Do you need help?" The exitment he previously felt was replaced by concern. He was surprised by this, as he didn't care much about people, apart from his friend. Maybe it was the horn's power, he thought.
( BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising )

Launet Serfa
She swayed slightly putting her hand on her head, "Um...yeah I think so..." She remembered what the voice said to her, "So it seems this is like a contract. For the information it provides me with it gets a portion of my energy...each time I read it." She pointed to the Jewel and the two dark lines around her neck, "If the Jewel is shattered or I get to far from the book my head gets cut off...." The librarian nodded with a solemn look, "That is also part of the reason it is a Forbidden book. It has killed several of pervious owners. I did warn you that it was a deadly book." Launet nodded, "You did and I told you it's fine and it still is..." SadSnake SadSnake

Lukas Ivory
He took the last drag of his cigarette and watch Mac turn into a hellhound. He whistled, "That's pretty awesome!!!" Nestaila Nestaila Helpful Little One Helpful Little One MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat sorry it's so short I'll post a better one after work))

Last edited:
S Slick416
Arthur shrugged her shoulders before Ezra took control and tilted her head slightly. Where did Mr. Roses go?

'Did Mr. Roses act silly again and leave after you called him a foul name?'
'Yeah. He wanted permission to call him Mr. Roses and I reminded him about our "special" disposition on names.'
'Ah. This one does need to come up with another way to remember people's names...'
'Don't. It'll be more difficult that way since we cannot remember most things that happened to us when unconscious with the damn lab people.'
"This one doesn't know but she does remember that he likes roses so it stuck."
She said as Arthur and her conversed on a different way to remember people but she possibly go back to nicknaming people.
Prince of Beasts
"Hey, uh, Ezra? You still there, buddy?" Adam asked, trying to calm himself down after that little show. He had a quizzical look on his face at the moment, wondering what she was doing.

Joanne stared at Kyni and her... payment for a little while before deciding to finally speak again. "You should keep that, might be useful in... other situations..." If she was being perfectly honest with herself, Joanne was a little disappointed that the visit to the Chassis had been cut off short after Kyni's little episode, but she decided to deal with it. Her eyes gleamed as Cael explained about how they could access the main hall from the Chassis, her amazement from earlier returning to her. This was such an amazing place that she simply had to see it again, and she honestly hoped she would. "Why thank you fine sir." Joanne said this playfully as she also stepped out of the Chassis and stood next to Cael, a smile on her face.

"We should go back there some time, it's absolutely amazing!" This time her tone was filled with nothing but pure admiration and awe, it truly was an amazing place to Joanne. "Well Kyni, here you are, the main hall." Joanne stepped away from the entrance, still standing next to Cael with her head turning around a bit to look at her surroundings before returning to face the entrance. "Since I don't know what my dorm is I still have nothing to do." She really had nothing to do, the boredom killed her as she settled back outside of the Chassis. "Do you have something we could do?" Joanne said this to Cael, knowing Kyni wouldn't want to be around him, waiting for an answer or at least an idea of what she could do while everything got sorted out at the school.

Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back