• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dark Forest Academy - Always Open

Kaazoth: I sighed ",its not a horror at all Alex. Plus you two look like a good couple so I won't get in the way" I said some what annoyed that he would assume that I was interested in him. He is cute but that does not count for much when there are lots of other cute boys here as well. (so who approves the characters?)

HolyMacaroons HolyMacaroons Nestaila Nestaila NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

McCartney Scarsworth

3989680a707f19c53553ab51be564487.jpg

McCartney watched Èdouard walk away, tilting her head in confusion. He had been acting weird, always having been a bit "overprotective" before, but the tension between Val, Lukas, and him was new to her. She didn't really understand that they might have feelings for her, as Mac was never good at discerning emotions directed at her. She was entirely oblivious to anyone having feelings for her or caring about her. Mac's father had instilled in her the idea that her only purpose in life was to kill or be killed, and no one actually loved or cared about her. McCartney turned her attention back to Val and Lukas with a small yet still pretty grin on her face. "Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm starving. I'm going to go for a hunt. Do you guys want to join?"
Tags

Interactions: Lukas and Val ( BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising )
the_hellhound_by_mechahound-d5lmj0h.jpg

Code by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Secret Daughter
"Oh!" Cthylla was a bit startled. She hadn't been expecting to meet Anya of all mortal creatures here, at this moment.

"I'm Cy, or did I already tell you that? Oh...." Reaching up, Ch began running her hand through her hair, the tentacles moving along with it, before she stuck her thumb in her mouth and began sucking. She was looking at the floor again, embarrassed and confused.

HolyMacaroons HolyMacaroons

Anya Anya blinked. Her reactions were certainly interesting.. But, each species acted differently she guessed! Who was she to judge? "You okay?" She smiled, readjusting her books again. She decided not to ask questions about what kind of creature the girl was. That would sound quite rude if she started out with, 'Yo why are tentacles in your hair?'. So she just kept that comment to herself as she cursed when one of her books took a tumble to the ground.

S Slick416

Alexis blindly stumbled away from the two for about three feet before turning to them. For some reason, being away from them scared her as she realized there were many many strangers around her. Usually she'd turn and run to hide in a tree or something, but this time she bolted back and clung to Cael's leg. "Don't explode me..." She mumbled to him and continued to try and cut off the circulation in his legs.

She was about seventy percent sure he'd get mad and explode her anyways, but she did not feel good from the major anxiety rush. And maybe from not eating in several days, that could be a problem. After about half a second Alexis decided that Cael was a good person again and with one arm free one still holding him, she presented several lint balls to him.
Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly RoninN7 RoninN7

Uerendi gave no indication tthat he thought Kyni's actions strange. Winking at Joanne to show that everything was fine, as the door to the Chassis faded away, he looked down at Kyni. Squinting at her slightly, in confusion, he smiled before she had the chance to notice. "I have absolutely no intention of exploding anyone, Kyni. Besides, with hoe unexperienced I am, I'd probably explode myself before anyone else."

He accepted one of Kyni's lint balls, with his left hand and coated it with stardust produced from his tight hand. "Thank you very much, Kyni." He smiled as the lint ball began to glow softly and floated above his out stretched hand. Dropping the lint ball, Carl watched as it on descended a few inches before it stopped falling and began orbit his body at a lazy speed just aboulve Kyni's head.

RoninN7 RoninN7 @Echo the Guinea Pig Lord

Rila Fathford
She smiled at them, "Thanks you two..." She noticed the bit of confusion on Vari's face and laughed softly. "Later I'll fully explain the difference between a bond and training." She looked around, "I'm kind of hungry Zetra and I have been traveling none stop and while I can go days without food and water I still get hungry!!!" She said a grin. BoilingWriter BoilingWriter

Val Shinta
His eyes danced at the prospect of hunting, "I'll gladly join you." Sika glanced up at Val with a small meow sound, "Yes you may stay here with your newly found friend."

Lukas Ivory
He chuckled, "I'm all fully thanks to a certain beautiful woman." He said with a grin. Val shook his head at Luke's words. "I'll see you guys around? Enjoy your hunt! Oh and if either of you get hurt especially you Mac...I'll know." For some reason when he drank a person's blood he could tell what they were feeling, well sometimes. It didn't always work like that he just figured maybe it was what happened when a vampire drank another's blood. MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

Daymeon

66535eb9b37b133d0addb8d92e90dd21.jpg
He chuckles, "I appreciate the sentament, but things are working well as just friends." He enjoyed the attention he got from his friend, and Alex was one of the few that was allowed to touch his tail whenever he pleased, granted he didn't purposefully mess up the fur. Daymeon took great pride in keeping his tail nice and tangle free. Despite how close he and Alex acted he was not sure he was ready to commit to one person. After all in his past that usually meant he had a contract with the person and that never ended well.

Malvagio

cute_guy_by_ayyasap-d872qa9.jpg

Now that it was certain Shika wasn't afraid of her she bounded over to her new friend, and crouched down, excited to play. She let out a short bark and bounced a little.
Malvi chuckled at Maylee," Take it easy you." He was content to stay back with Maylee and her new friend. Maybe he would get a chance to sketch Shika while they played.

Tags
HolyMacaroons HolyMacaroons totalwarfair totalwarfair S Slick416 MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

McCartney Scarsworth

McCartney blushed slightly at Lukas' words, looking away from him to hide it. She shrugged her shoulders and replied, "Suit yourself. But don't worry about me, I can take care of myself. I'm part werewolf after all." She grinned mischeviously. Before turning her gaze to Val, a competitive glint in her eyes. After a moment of silence, she shouted, "Race ya!" The shadows swirled around Mac for a moment, and soon the midnight black wolf replaced the girl. Without a second thought, McCartney sprinted off into the forest.
Tags

Interactions: Lukas and Val ( BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising )

Ugox9ND.png

Mood: Hungry
Mention: Taelonthesands Taelonthesands

"Ah well thank you for the new information," Kachina replied, sending a bright expression at the men.

"I see." The young lady shifted her attention towards Li Yuan, who anticipated for an answer. "You weren't planning on going off on your own as well were you? I feel that exploring, however great it is spent alone, is never truly the same without someone to share and relive the discoveries with."

Li Yuan moved his hair to the side of his face with his index finger, slowly inspecting the female with his eyes. She didn't appear to look skeptical--and she sure didn't look threatening to him at all. "With the company, it may be great." He took a small breath, holding it in for a second before letting it out, "But having company there for you won't be present all the time." The male lifted his right arm out, pointing at a building behind the gates the held the school. "I'm not sure if you're hungry, but I am. It depends if you are hungry or not that you would want to relieve the discovery in food." He sarcastically teased, waiting for her reply as he tied his long, black hair.

Anya Anya blinked. Her reactions were certainly interesting.. But, each species acted differently she guessed! Who was she to judge? "You okay?" She smiled, readjusting her books again. She decided not to ask questions about what kind of creature the girl was. That would sound quite rude if she started out with, 'Yo why are tentacles in your hair?'. So she just kept that comment to herself as she cursed when one of her books took a tumble to the ground.

S Slick416
Secret Daughter
"I'm an octopus spirit," Cthylla said, fidgeting her hands together. "Yeah, I'm okay. Just nervous. First day of school and all." When she saw the book fall to the ground, Cy immediately bent down to pick it up for Anya.

Rila Fathford
She smiled at them, "Thanks you two..." She noticed the bit of confusion on Vari's face and laughed softly. "Later I'll fully explain the difference between a bond and training." She looked around, "I'm kind of hungry Zetra and I have been traveling none stop and while I can go days without food and water I still get hungry!!!" She said a grin.

Val Shinta
He grinned, "Sounds good!!!" Shadows swirled around him and a rather large tiger took his place bounding after the slightly smaller wolf creature. Sika leaned down in a playful stance her tail swaying in the air as she looked at the hellhound.

Lukas Ivory
He chuckled watching the two run off, he was a bit surprised that Val knew Mac. In a way he hoped maybe he could found out some things that Mac liked to maybe surprise her a bit with a few gifts. His blood hound appeared next to him, "Boy...I hope mother doesn't find us and come."

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat BoilingWriter BoilingWriter Nestaila Nestaila

McCartney Scarsworth

McCartney sprinted as fast as her paws would carry her, dodging trees and undergrowth, yet still smelling the environment for any sign of prey. She could hear Val behind her, and her tail wagged in excitement. It had been a while since she had seen her friend, and she had missed him in her time away from the academy. Mac wasn't sure how far she had run before bursting out into a clearing of soft flowing grass that moved in waves with the wind. White and yellow flowers dotted the green landscape, and a stream bordered it on the far side. Mac grinned wolfishly and turned back to Val behind her. Playfully, she launched herself at the large cat and pushed him onto his back, pinning him like in the Lion King. Mac licked his face teasingly, showing she was the winner.
Tags

Interactions: Val ( BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising )

Val Shinta
He was close behind her but she still beat him, she had always been faster than her. He chuckled when she turned and pinned him to the ground, giving her a playful nip. "You were always faster than I.." His silver blue eyes stared into hers, "How have you been..." His voice became a bit serious, he had been worried about her during the summer break.​

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

McCartney Scarsworth

McCartney chuckled as he nipped her, moving from atop of him and sitting on by his side. She wrapped her tail around her paws, which gave her an almost regal appearance. The shadows moved around her slightly as she shifted back to her human form, sitting cross-legged in the soft grass. She knew his question was serious, that he had most likely worried about her in her time away. She was on the run after all, and had been for a while now. "They still haven't found me, if that's what you want to know," Mac responded with a nonchalant shrug, though her tone was slightly bitter. Looking back up to meet his silver gaze with her own gold-and-blue, she added, "I'm safe for now."
Tags

Interactions: Val ( BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising )

Val Shinta
He nodded, shifting to his human form, "Well that's good to know...You do know I won't let them get you right. I would rather die them let them at you again. If I had met you before any of that had happened I will have taken you away." He glanced up to the sky, "What happened with for Luke to drink your blood I assume he must of lost enough blood for you to allow such a thing." Now that he thought of it he needed to have a talk with Luke, he hadn't seen him since Luke was a kid.

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back