• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dark Forest Academy - Always Open

Lukas Ivory
He chuckled, "Oh trust me I already know what you are..." He could smell Amaria's blood in the man's veins. Her blood stuck out like a sore thumb and although Amaria was pretty, Mac was beautiful, she was magnificent in every way. Her personality, her blood, her looks, the way her body reacted to him when he drank her blood. It was all amazing, he back pedaled in his mind. His face became a darker red blushing at his own thoughts. W-what on earth was he thinking, never, he had never thought this about anyone. Maybe it was her blood, maybe it had a power of its own. MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat S Slick416

McCartney Scarsworth

3989680a707f19c53553ab51be564487.jpg

McCartney shifted slightly due to the tension between the two vampires. She didn't really know if it was because of her or they had run into each other before, but she sure wasn't one to ask. Turning her heterochromatic gaze to Èdouard, Mac nodded her head. "Sure, come find me whenever. I'll be around somewhere," she replied with a small smile. "It'll be nice to catch up." McCartney looked back at Lukas, seeing that his cheeks were tinged slightly pink. She shot him a confused look, but decided not to ask about it.
Tags

Interactions: Lukas BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising , Èdouard ( S Slick416 )
the_hellhound_by_mechahound-d5lmj0h.jpg

Code by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Val Shinta
Val was walking back from the dorms, he had gotten back pretty early and had crashed on the couch in the hall. Sika padded next to him as he headed for the open forest, her tail began to sway with either excitement or irritation, he wasn't sure. He looked up and saw a group around a bench. He recognized Mac and Édouard, but the other four he did not. One was a bird person, the others was a man and what seemed to be a hell hound and then the other man had blue green hair. Sika took off towards the group, "Sika get back here your going to scare them!!!" He yelled but his words seemed to be unheard. "MAC WATCH O..." he didn't finish his sentence before he watched the female sabertooth change her direction and pounce on the man with blue green hair. "SIKA!!!" Oh man...what was wrong with her, he ran over to the group only stop stop when he noticed her nuzzling into the man's throat. "L-luke?!?!"

Lukas Ivory
He sensed the different blood before something slammed into his back knocking him to the ground. Then he heard and felt loud purring and nuzzling. When he heard the name Sika he turned his head at a weird angle to look into the red eyes her knew. "H-hello girl I haven't seen you in forever..." Sika's tail waved happily in the air as she nuzzled into his face meowing at him. "Where is Val???" The cat got off of him and glanced over towards the running Val. "He still can't keep up with you?" Sika's tail twitched and she had what seemed like to be a very satisfied feline grin. S Slick416 MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat Shagranoz Shagranoz Nestaila Nestaila

Black Rose
"Good. Now, if you will excuse me, I should be going soon. But first," Èdouard stepped toward Luka, eyeing him carefully, with a hint of distaste, "why are you here?"

And then some cat crashed into Luka. Èdouard blinked, surprised. This he had not seen coming.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

McCartney Scarsworth

McCartney furrowed her brow when Èdouard stepped toward Lukas in an almost threatening manner. She couldn't really decide what his intentions were. But before she had a chance to respond, the familiar scents of her friend and his cat filled her nostrils. "Val?" she murmured to herself, immediately glancing around the courtyard in search of her friends. Finally, her eyes landed on the sprinting sabertooth cat, followed by the dark haired boy that was a good friend of hers. A fellow shifter, her and Val had gotten close during their first year. She trusted him with everything, including the terrible things that happened to her back when she lived in the pack. Once Val got close to the ground, Mac grinned and jumped at him, wrapping her arms around him in a hug. "I missed you!"
Tags

Interactions: Lukas, Val BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising , Èdouard ( S Slick416 )

Alexander Alexander tilted his head a little, nodding, "She definitely couldn't have gotten far.. But gods helped me if I asked to help her." He rolled his eyes. The last time he had offered assistance to the little fairy she had almost chewed his head of and used it for fertilizer for her plants. She was definitely a spunky thing, but definitely soft when she wanted to be. "Come, come." He purred, waving for the small group to follow, though he tugged on Daymeon's ear with a soft wink as he walked past him, towards the entrance. "Keep up~"
Nestaila Nestaila totalwarfair totalwarfair NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

Anya The poor fairy was definitely having a time moving her books and bags around. Though she would rather die than have to ask anyone for help. She was doing fine on her own, thank you very much! Well. She thought so. It's not like she was breaking a sweat, but so much stuff was hard for a small fairy like her to carry around all at once, with her books threatening to spill from her arms and her bag's straps sliding down her shoulders. Not a fun game. Though she could feel her ears burning, and she was definitely one for superstition. Why would anyone be talking about her? She literally spends her free time just studying, dancing, theatre, and sometimes hanging with a very small, select group of people. Hardly reason for gossip.

She huffed as she shoved her glasses up her nose, one of her books almost falling before she caught it. Then her eyes landed on the strangest thing. A girl. With tentacles in her hair? She couldn't even really remember reading about such a creature, though it wasn't in a bad way. The girl was beautiful... If one like octopus, "Hey!" She shouted, unable to flag the girl due to the books in her arms, "Can you come help me for a second?" She asked, though the words somewhat caught in her throat. Asking people for help. Ugh. But, she was curious about the girl, and how else would she start up a conversation if she weren't to play the role of damsel in distress. And she was definitely one for acting.
S Slick416

Val Shinta
Val didn't have time to apologize about Sika's behavior before Mac cam running at him. He chuckled wrapping his arms around and spinning just a bit. "Hey sweetheart missed you too!" He sometimes would call her that but he didn't mean much by just that she was indeed a sweet person. He could smell a faint hint of her blood and grabbed her arm looking it over Luke's scent was the one he found. He was a bit surprised at the fact that she had let him drink her blood. His eyes went to hers full of questions, but instead he grinned at her. "We can talk later as for right now..." He turned towards Lukas, "I'd like to know what happened man?" He said crossing his arms over his chest to glare at Lukas.

Lukas Ivory
Lucas turn towards Val, "I could ask you the same thing, couldn't I?" He glared lightly at the man who used to be his best friend. Sika whined a bit glancing between the two, "We have a lot to talk about..." Val nodded, "That we do..." They stepped up to each other still glaring, just as it looked like a fight would break out between the two Val grabbed Lukas and gave him a knuckle rub to the head. "What's up kid!!!" He said with a huge grin, Lukas smacked at his arms, "Hey let go man that ain't cool!!!" His face had a faint blush as he looked over to Mac, what was she going to think of this. Val bent down and whispered in his hear, "Oh...am I embarrassing you my friend?" He chuckled letting Lukas go Lukas chuckled turning and punching Val's arm. "Really though we do need to talk just not here especially not with that guy around." He said pointing towards the other vampire. S Slick416 MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

(Here's a pic of Sika forgot to post itScreenshot_2017-07-21-15-12-55.png )))

Last edited:
Alexander Alexander tilted his head a little, nodding, "She definitely couldn't have gotten far.. But gods helped me if I asked to help her." He rolled his eyes. The last time he had offered assistance to the little fairy she had almost chewed his head of and used it for fertilizer for her plants. She was definitely a spunky thing, but definitely soft when she wanted to be. "Come, come." He purred, waving for the small group to follow, though he tugged on Daymeon's ear with a soft wink as he walked past him, towards the entrance. "Keep up~"
Nestaila Nestaila totalwarfair totalwarfair NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

Anya The poor fairy was definitely having a time moving her books and bags around. Though she would rather die than have to ask anyone for help. She was doing fine on her own, thank you very much! Well. She thought so. It's not like she was breaking a sweat, but so much stuff was hard for a small fairy like her to carry around all at once, with her books threatening to spill from her arms and her bag's straps sliding down her shoulders. Not a fun game. Though she could feel her ears burning, and she was definitely one for superstition. Why would anyone be talking about her? She literally spends her free time just studying, dancing, theatre, and sometimes hanging with a very small, select group of people. Hardly reason for gossip.

She huffed as she shoved her glasses up her nose, one of her books almost falling before she caught it. Then her eyes landed on the strangest thing. A girl. With tentacles in her hair? She couldn't even really remember reading about such a creature, though it wasn't in a bad way. The girl was beautiful... If one like octopus, "Hey!" She shouted, unable to flag the girl due to the books in her arms, "Can you come help me for a second?" She asked, though the words somewhat caught in her throat. Asking people for help. Ugh. But, she was curious about the girl, and how else would she start up a conversation if she weren't to play the role of damsel in distress. And she was definitely one for acting.
S Slick416
Secret Daughter
Cthylla paused, surprised, and turned to the girl who had just called her. She blinked once, twice, pointed at her herself with an accusing finger and then spoke. "You want....me to help you?" Someone wanted her help? Right now? At this instant? "Why? What do you need help with?"

Black Rose
"I am still here," Èdouard pointed out to the newcomers. "Who, exactly, is this?" He gestured to the man who had just arrived, and the cat. The glare he gave Mac when she hugged the cat was brief, but it was there.

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Daymeon

66535eb9b37b133d0addb8d92e90dd21.jpg
He grinned and chased after his friend, grabbing his arm like a teenage girl once he caught up. "Oh you don't have to worry about me keeping up love," he purred, a coy smile on his face."We've just finally been reunited, I couldn't bare loosing you so soon." Alex was one of the few people that he acted this clingy with. Perhaps it was because of theatre but he had lost his concept of personal space with him and didn't at all care as long as Alex didn't mind.

Malvagio

cute_guy_by_ayyasap-d872qa9.jpg

Maylee stretched her neck as far as she could trying to sniff Shika. She had never encountered something like her and was incredibly curious, but refused to leave Malvi's side with Edouard there. She did not trust the vampire hybrid. In the very least she stopped growling. Malvi sighed when he noticed she relaxed but was still too uncertain with her to actually let go of her collar even if she was showing no signs of going to attack anyone at the moment.

Tags
HolyMacaroons HolyMacaroons totalwarfair totalwarfair S Slick416 MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

Last edited:
Kaazoth: I looked at Alex and Day ",are you sure you two are not a couple?" I asked not believing that they were just friends ",you are super clingy with him and have a nickname for him that I hear my older sister call her boyfriend alot." This whole clingy nature of Day is weird, if they are not a couple. It's not like I care or anything....I definitely don't care. My face was slightly red as tried to convince myself that I was anything but jealous.

HolyMacaroons HolyMacaroons Nestaila Nestaila NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

Val Shinta
He looked over to the vampire, "What's it to you kid?" His normal silver blue human eyes changing to that of the silver blue of his tiger form. He didn't care for the kid's attitude, he walked over and put an arm over Mac's shoulder before giving her a light kiss to the forehead. "What if I told she was mine? You'd want to fight me wouldn't you I could sense your irritation from miles away." He and Mac didn't have that kind of relationship but they were very close and he loved her like a sister honestly. He couldn't help flirting a bit with her though, they both knew it was all fun and games. Sika glanced over to the hellhound as she tried to sniff her, her first thought was to growl bit this one seemed different. Curiosity fill her eyes and her tail swayed behind a bit she took a couple steps closer to the hellhound excepting to get attacked. It was what other ones had done to her, at least this one seemed kind of friendly.

Lukas Ivory
He would have been angry with his friend if he didn't know that Val had never taken any interest in another female beside for friendship. But the whole kissing her forehead did kind of irritate him. His brain literally screamed at him to push his friend away form Mac. "Why are you so nosy man???" He asked staring pointedly at Èdouard. S Slick416 MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat Nestaila Nestaila

McCartney Scarsworth

McCartney grinned as he spinner her slightly before setting her back on solid ground. She glanced between Lukas and Val, narrowing her eyes as they looked like they were about to fight. She was just about to say something when Val broke into a smile and Lukas began to blush. They seemed to know each other well, that was for sure. But before Mac had a chance to ask why, Èdouard spoke up. There was definitely tension between the three guys, and it made Mac tense ever so slightly. She wasn't quite sure what to do when Val wrapped an arm around her and kissed her forehead to mess with Èdouard. It was an awkward situation for the hybrid girl, as she was friends with all three guys. Sighing, Mac stepped out from under Val' s arm and said, "Èdouard, this is Val and Sika. Val and Sika, this is Èdouard. Now that introductions are over, stop being so standoffish to each other." Mac rolled her eyes with a grin and crossed her arms over her chest.
Tags

Interactions: Lukas, Val BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising , Èdouard ( S Slick416 )

Val Shinta
He held a hand over his chest, "Ohh how you break my heart you devilish pup!!!" He said unable to keep a grin and laughter filling his voice. He winked over at her before turning to Lukas, "Mac this is Lukas, Lukas this is Mac...and blah blah blah....he and I are friends from his childhood. I can't say mine seems how I was an adult then as well."

Lukas Ivory
Lukas chuckled as Val did his same old humourous introduction stuff. "You did the same thing when you met my father and mother." A bit of darkness crossed through his eyes but he pushed it away. Val nodded, "Yeah you father about kicked my ass off you estate!!!" MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat S Slick416

Daymeon

66535eb9b37b133d0addb8d92e90dd21.jpg
He glanced back at Kaazoth,"Nope, just friends." He smirks and brushes Alex's side with his tail," Veerry close friends." the inflection he used on the word very seemed to hint at something more. He did it mostly to tease the clearly rather inexperienced girl. It amused him to see where her mind would take the suggestion.

Malvagio

cute_guy_by_ayyasap-d872qa9.jpg

Once Maylee seemed fully distracted by the new creature Malvi let her go. Maylee did a happy little bounce and barked. She was smart enough to realize she shouldn't run at the cat but too excited to keep fully calm. Malvi shook his head. "I swear you are the least threatening hell hound that ever existed." He watched Maylee carefully, very easily understanding her interest in Shika. A small part of him wanted to get some photos of her to sketch out later but it seemed so odd of a request when he hadn't even introduced himself to Val yet, having been too preoccupied with Maylee and not at all sure if he was welcome in the conversation the others were having.

Tags
HolyMacaroons HolyMacaroons totalwarfair totalwarfair S Slick416 MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

Last edited:

McCartney Scarsworth

McCartney turned to Lukas when Val introduced him to her, rolling her eyes a bit. She grinned as she met Lukas' gaze and responded, "Yeah, Lukas and I have met." She looked between the two of them, wondering what their story was, but she figured Val would tell her eventually. It wasn't her place to ask anyway. Mac glanced over to Malvi, where Sika and Maylee seemed to be getting along fairly well. For once, she was calm. She had friends around her, the pack hadn't found her yet, and so she was safe. It was a weird feeling, but a nice one nonetheless. "So what now?"
Tags

Interactions: Lukas, Val BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising , Èdouard ( S Slick416 ), Malvi ( Nestaila Nestaila )

Black Rose
"I will be leaving now," Èdouard informed the group. He gave each a good, long look, peering at them with his scarlet eyes. "Farewell for now," and with that, he left, walking off to the school, but not without a parting glare at Lukas and Val, and a disturbingly affectionate gaze at Mac.

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Nestaila Nestaila

"Ah well thank you for the new information." Kachina said as she smiled at the two. She watched as the two bowed to one another and withdrawal her smile as the other walked off. She continued to what the other go as the boy with his dark locks tied up spoke to her. She couldn't help but silently chuckle at his tone. For someone who seemed the same projected age as her, Kachina would think the boy would carry more of a voice in himself.​

"I see." She finally looked to him after he finished speaking, and gave another smile. "You weren't planning on going off on your own as well were you? I feel that exploring, however great it is spent alone, is never truly the same without someone to share and relive the discoveries with."

Mention: Sign Sign
Sign Sign

Alexis blindly stumbled away from the two for about three feet before turning to them. For some reason, being away from them scared her as she realized there were many many strangers around her. Usually she'd turn and run to hide in a tree or something, but this time she bolted back and clung to Cael's leg. "Don't explode me..." She mumbled to him and continued to try and cut off the circulation in his legs.

She was about seventy percent sure he'd get mad and explode her anyways, but she did not feel good from the major anxiety rush. And maybe from not eating in several days, that could be a problem. After about half a second Alexis decided that Cael was a good person again and with one arm free one still holding him, she presented several lint balls to him.
Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly RoninN7 RoninN7

Val Shinta
He watched as the other vampire said he was going to leave. He just glared back at him, he knew the man toyed with women, he could smell the scent of another female all over him and yet he was trying to get Mac. A growl rumbled up his throat loud enough for all of them to hear. If Mac came crying to him because of him he would most likely try to kill the man. Sika looked at the hell hound and meowed back at her. Her tail would have been wagging slightly if she were a dog, instead it swayed back and forth.

Lukas Ivory
Lukas was glad the other guy was leaving, his head turned sharply when Val growled. "Wow man...what's up with you..." Val shook his head, "Nothing..." He said glaring at Èdouard as he watched the vampire walk off. MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat S Slick416 Nestaila Nestaila

Rila Fathford

Now it was her turn to get a little uncomfortable,"N-no...for some reason I really can't bond with another dragon and it is actually very essential for my kind to bond with as many dragons as we can. It shows our power and status, I'm hoping this place can help me so I can make my father and mother proud." She blushed slightly, "I know I kind of said that already but that really is my reason for being here. That is like my life goal." Zetra chuckled a bit in both their minds, "I'm sure with support from friends like Vari you'll make it come true." BoilingWriter BoilingWriter

Launet Serfa
She watched him run off and frowned, had he understood her. Was he running from her or the book... She wasn't sure but it did kind of hurt. "What were you expecting Lu...him to be your friend he was just interested in the book anyways." She muttered to herself her ears dropping a bit. She ran her fingers over the marks on her neck. "Is it a contract for life???" She asked turning to the librarian, she shook her head, "Thankfully no. It's just until you've finished with the book then you can break the contract by telling it you are done and it will stop taking your energy and the lines and Jewel with vanish. I will warn you though, once you break the contract you can't form another one. So be sure you have all the information you need." Launet nodded, "Well I guess that's a plus in a way." SadSnake SadSnake Alias Alias

Last edited:
Variella cocked her head slightly. Is that different than training them? She wondered, but didn't ask for fear of it being a stupid question.
"Well, I agree with Zetra. There has to be classes and things here that will certainly help you." She said, nodded as if to assure herself as well.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Alexander Alexander clicked his tongue and purred, "Friends~" he corrected, though he softly nudged Daymeon and gave him a wink. He definitely didn't mind the clingy attitude, as long as the fox didn't mind him playing with his ears and tail. They were exquisite. And he had always made sure to let his friend know that he thought so. "Much to you ladies' horror, I'm single." Then he winked at Seri with a playful smile before guiding them out of the library, his fox friend on his arm. Goodness he did love being him, sometimes at least.

NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 Nestaila Nestaila totalwarfair totalwarfair

Anya Anya nodded, "Yes, please." Then she gave her a small, glittering smile. "I seem to be carrying far too much.. It's sort of spilling all out. Mind helping a fellow classmate?" She asked. The fairy had never been one for being shy. Being different among her family had actually made her very outspoken and confident. But, she knew when to keep the fire down, and that was usually in class or when a bunch of people were trying their best to get on her nerves. Though, she sure was curious about this creature. New things always fascinated her, though, so it wasn't much of a surprise. It was fairly entertaining to watch the girl point at herself and seem confused about the situation. "I'm Anya." She introduced, shuffling her books around before holding out a hand.

S Slick416

Users who are viewing this thread

Back