• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dark Forest Academy - Always Open

Kaazoth: I pouted "mortals exist to be used as food when they die" I said looking up from the book and putting it back ",this is still the mortal realm there for all those who are living will die and be our food, besides I don't expect food to understand its place in the world when it things that it is the most important thing in this realm. I will have you know there are far more powerful being among us and I am not one of them. I am just a small demigoddess and it would not surprise me if those who are more powerful thing less of me just like I thing less of mortals."

HolyMacaroons HolyMacaroons Nestaila Nestaila S Slick416 NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

At first Seri was a little miffed that she was being ignored until the third person of the group, a man with slicked back black hair, spoke up. The siren looked up at him, pursing her pouty lips in thought. "Oh, right! I think I remember you." He was one of the quiet ones, most of the time. She had friends that got pissed off with him because he was messing with her. Alexander, maybe? She thought he was attractive but tried to avoid him most of the time.
HolyMacaroons HolyMacaroons Nestaila Nestaila totalwarfair totalwarfair

McCartney Scarsworth

3989680a707f19c53553ab51be564487.jpg

McCartney glanced between the two vampires, tilting her head curiously. They both seemed like they had a bit dominant personalities, which may clash with her own. Mac was a wolf, a natural born leader, and fighter. Now that she was free from the pack, she had no intentions of being anyone's property. Equals maybe, but not property. She felt Lukas behind her, stand semi-closely. She didn't want the two vampires to end up fighting, so she tried to break the tension. "Lukas was injured and needed blood to help him heal faster."
Tags

Interactions: Lukas BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising , Malvi ( Nestaila Nestaila ), Èdouard ( S Slick416 )
the_hellhound_by_mechahound-d5lmj0h.jpg

Code by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Black Rose
"Oh?" Èdouard questioned, raising an eyebrow. "Why did he need healing?" He started to think on it. Perhaps this boy.....had deliberately injured himself, in order to trick Mac into letting him drink her blood? Yes, that seemed the most likely to him. Mac was a beautiful woman, and who wouldn't want her? The boy was clearly after her, no question. He would have to act soon to prevent this..... For now, he simply would wait for the right moment.

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Daymeon

66535eb9b37b133d0addb8d92e90dd21.jpg
His ears flicked towards Kaazoth and he ended up biting his lip to keep from giving a snarky reply. Perhaps because he still remembered his death as a regular fox he had a hard time accepting people who thought it okay to disregard the feelings of other living things. He chose to drop the subject. He wasn't getting anywhere with it anyway. He shook his head in an attempt to get his mind off the path it was headed. He went back to focusing on the conversation in front of him. After a moment his eyes went wide. "I remember you now! It's Seri right?" He won't lie he had eyed her up a few times in the past while hanging out at the theatre club.

Tags
totalwarfair totalwarfair NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 HolyMacaroons HolyMacaroons

Alexander The vampire glanced over at the girl when she spoke, bristling a little when she compared people to nothing but food. Even he saw mortals as something much more valuable than a food source. "Careful. I eat other things besides mortals, little creature." He murmured, stepping a little closer to Daymeon before smiling brightly at Seri, "Exactly~" His fangs slightly glinted in the light of the room, but he always took care to make sure they weren't exposed all the time, lest it scare someone. "And you areee..." His voice trailed off a second as he tried to connect a name to a face. Once he got it he purred, "Seri~ You hang out with Anya, yes?" He asked. Him and Anya had a past of sort. But it was more along the lines of him sliding up beside her and trying to get her to open up a little more. And then him getting smacked across the face a couple of times. His cheek still stung at the memory..

Tags NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 Nestaila Nestaila totalwarfair totalwarfair

Lukas Ivory
He stepped back a bit not really wanting to seem like he was pushing himself on Mac. "Not that it's much of your concern, but my mother's hound found me." His eyes darkened at the thought once more that his mother had found him so quickly. "Again thank you Mac for saving me a trip to the cafeteria. Not that I knew where it was to begin with." He blushed a bit as he hated admitting he would have gotten lost. MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat S Slick416

Kaazoth: I growled softly ",watch it, I may just change my diet from mortal to vampire" I said with hostility in my voice, changing it to a more light heartedness ",plus I was only joking about eating the non human mortals, I am not even sure if I can eat them or not but you said your name was Seri...please to eat you....I mean meet you."

HolyMacaroons HolyMacaroons Nestaila Nestaila S Slick416 NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

The other guy was in theatre too? How in the world did she kept missing these hot guys right under her nose?! Seri smiled at him, but couldn't exactly respond as she had forgotten his name. Luckily when the other male chimed in, he saved her from the embarrassment of admitting it.

As soon as Alex mentioned Anya, Seri brightened. "Indeed I do." But, if this guy knew Anya, then why didn't she know him better as well? Oh, well... It's not like Anya had to introduce everyone she met but... Maybe she was embarrassed. Suddenly everything came snapping into place. Anya didn't introduce Alex to Seri because she like him! Seri giggled at the thought until her mood soured again when the girl spoke.

The siren still hadn't forgiven her for scaring off her friend and it wasn't as if she was being exactly pleasant now. "No, I didn't say my name was Seri. They know me. I don't know you nor do I want to. So don't call me by the name my friends call me, because we aren't friends," she said coldly.

Daymeon

He raised an eyebrow at Kaazoth about to make a comment on her poor taste of humour before something clicked in his mind. "Earlier you were looking for Anya right?!" His ears perked up. " I feel stupid for not recognizing the description earlier." He chuckles. Honestly he was a little embarrassed he missed it. "Apparently the break was too long for my memory of all the lovely ladies in school." He grins. " I'd be happy to help you look for her, I want to see if she has any plans for dance this year yet so I can get a head start on practice." His eyes were bright with excitement.

Tags

Seri's eyebrow twitched in annoyance when the girl continued to call her 'Seri'.

She sighed, turning back the red headed man. "Well, the reason I was looking for her as a favor for Cy, the girl who ran out. But, I guess I could still look for her since it would be nice to see her again." The reason she said so was that if it was a bother to him, then he'd be able to get out of looking for Anya with her.

For all the grievances she's caused, the girl did help Seri out in one way: Helping figure out the red head's name. Day, was it? Strange first name. Maybe it was a nick name?

Alexander Alexander gazed at Seri for a second, amusement clouding his vision from the way her annoyance was plainly on her face, "I believe I saw her struggling with her bags, but too stubborn to really talk to anyone else to get help with them in the courtyard." He sighed, typical Anya. She wanted to do everything by herself. All the time. Except when it came to dance and theatre, then she was a team player. And he knew she tutored others in her spare time, outside of her honor classes, since she was here in the library often.

Tags NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 Nestaila Nestaila totalwarfair totalwarfair

Secret Daughter
Cy kept running until she could find herself a safe area to hide and lay low for a while. She just couldn't be in the same room as the others....if they knew what she was, they would...they would...Fear me, hate me, try to kill me, reject me. All these things, and to her ancient mind, far worse. She felt something on her face, and when she touched it with a tentacle, found it to be small droplets of closer liquid, like water. Tears, she realized, these are tears.

Cthylla, a Great Old One, the secret daughter of the Dread Cthulhu, was crying.

And she actually found it amusing. She began laughing to herself, wondering what this could mean. But her sorrow was undiminished. Maybe if....

She decided to find Klaus then. She had no clue what she was doing, at all, but she just wanted to find him.

"Yeah me," she said dryly. And so, she set off, looking for the dragon boy.

Angel Evans Angel Evans (open for interaction)

Daymeon

"Oh I haven't introduced myself properly to you. My name is Daymeon Reinhard. I respond to most variations of my name as well as if I am in the right mood most variations of names with fox in it,"He winks at Seri and smirks." I don't mind still looking for Anya. Or we could even look for your friend and then find Anya." He looks to Alex and tilts his head. "What do you want to do Love? Cute octopus girl or Anya?" A coy smile was plastered on his face even though he wasn't hinting at anything extra.

Tags
NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 HolyMacaroons HolyMacaroons

Seri reflected Daymeon's smirk. She was, in reality, torn between the two options. From Alexander's words, Anya was struggling with her own pride. But, she also continued to worry about Cy. None of it showed on the siren's face. Her expression was as flirtatious as Daymeon's.

Truthfully, it depended on which took the less time. That way, they could rush to where the other one was. "Do you know where Anya is?" She asked.
HolyMacaroons HolyMacaroons Nestaila Nestaila

Rila Fathford
Now it was her turn to get a little uncomfortable, "N-no...for some reason I really can't bond with another dragon and it is actually very essential for my kind to bond with as many dragons as we can. It shows our power and status, I'm hoping this place can help me so I can make my father and mother proud." She blushed slightly, "I know I kind of said that already but that really is my reason for being here. That is like my life goal." Zetra chuckled a bit in both their minds, "I'm sure with support from friends like Vari you'll make it come true." @BoilingWriter

Launet Serfa
She watched him run off and frowned, had he understood her. Was he running from her or the book... She wasn't sure but it did kind of hurt. "What were you expecting Lu...him to be your friend he was just interested in the book anyways." She muttered to herself her ears dropping a bit. She ran her fingers over the marks on her neck. "Is it a contract for life???" She asked turning to the librarian, she shook her head, "Thankfully no. It's just until you've finished with the book then you can break the contract by telling it you are done and it will stop taking your energy and the lines and Jewel with vanish. I will warn you though, once you break the contract you can't form another one. So be sure you have all the information you need." Launet nodded, "Well I guess that's a plus in a way." @SadSnake @Alias​

Daymeon

"Alex how long since you saw her in the courtyard?" He chuckles thinking of the stubborn girl."Not that she's probably making much progress if she hasn't found someone to help her yet." He bounces a little, feeling a little antsy. A small part of him was still a little riled up from the argument with Kaazoth so he had a little excess energy to burn.

Tags

McCartney Scarsworth

3989680a707f19c53553ab51be564487.jpg

McCartney shifted uncomfortably under Lukas and Èdouard's gazes, not really sure what to say or do in that situation. She wasn't used to attention, especially from guys. Her father was terrifying enough that the male werewolves in her pack didn't dare to pay attention to her. Mac heard Lukas's appreciation and looked over at him with a small yet pretty smile. "It was no problem, Lukas. Honestly, I'm happy to help," she responded honestly, finding him to look pretty adorable when he blushed like that. Mac smirked slightly as she teased him, "Perks of being part werewolf, you can smell your way to wherever you want to go," she said as she tapped her nose.
Tags

Interactions: Lukas BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising , Malvi ( Nestaila Nestaila ), Èdouard ( S Slick416 )
the_hellhound_by_mechahound-d5lmj0h.jpg

Code by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Cheryl Cheryl S Slick416
Ezra Arthfael/Cunobelinus
Ezra just sighed as her mind went to foreign dreams and memories, all of which she had dreamed before.
'I wonder why I never see his face in the light.'
'This one doesn't know either but he helped us and we have to find him to thank him.'
'I know Ezra, I know. I hope we get to see him again but I don't know.'
'This one hopes we find him. He smelled so familiar to us. This one wonders why though...'
Ezra and Arthur conversed on a topic they have been over before, paying half attention to what was happening in reality.

Lukas Ivory
He grinned at her enjoying each and every time she smiled. She was beautiful and when she smiled it made her even more so. He glanced over at the other vampire, even if the two of them had met before Mac they still would have clashed. He knew it and he bet the other guy did as well, Mac just added more to the mix. Not that he minded much as long as she didn't go falling for the other vampires fake charm. "My nose is only good for smelling blood. As odd as it sounds." S Slick416 MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

Last edited:
Black Rose
"What a pity," Èdouard smirked at the other vampire, Lukas. "It may intrigue you to know I am part werewolf. Thus, my sense of smell is very potent indeed," he chuckled at him. "I can smell blood from distances far greater than your poultry nostrils ever could." He definitely enjoyed having some small show of superiority over the other boy. "Mac, perhaps we could talk later?"

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Prince of Beasts
Adam could feel Ezra squirming and mumbling, and could not believe that this could be anymore awkward. Oh boy, he needed somewhere to out her down. "Hey, mind helping me find somewhere that she could rest?" He asked the owl chick.

Cheryl Cheryl RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

Users who are viewing this thread

Back