• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dark Forest Academy - Always Open

McCartney Scarsworth

3989680a707f19c53553ab51be564487.jpg

McCartney smiled back, her body still feeling slightly tingly. She immediately blushed and looked away, unsure of how to deal with emotions like the ones she was currently feeling. She had never learned much social interaction throughout her years with the pack, especially emotions that revolved around "romantic" feelings. She watched as he kissed the top of her hand, her blush deepening to a shade that almost matched her hair. "I..um..." she began, glancing around, wanting to look anywhere but at him. At the same time, she didn't really want to give up the feeling that it gave her. Mac glanced back up at him, her blue-and-gold gaze meeting his for a moment. "If you ever need more, just let me know."
Tags

Interactions: Lukas BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising , Malvi ( Nestaila Nestaila )
the_hellhound_by_mechahound-d5lmj0h.jpg

Code by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Alexander Alexander smiled, pushing his fingers through his unruly, dark locks, "Of course. Couldn't break up the duo." He chuckled, raising an eyebrow when the girl spoke about them being a couple. They definitely weren't... Though, they have had a few steamy exchanges and whispered words here and there, they never pushed it past that. But the Vampire didn't think it would be relevant to mention it to her, "No, we aren't." He stated, though he threw a wink Daymeon's way. There little secret. Kind of.

Tags Nestaila Nestaila totalwarfair totalwarfair

Lukas Ivory
He was a but surprised as she agreed to let him have more blood. Her blushing face was cute and he actually felt a bit of jealously with other guys around to see. He stood up fully and pulled her closer to whisper in her ear, "Maybe next time we can do it in a more private place so you can fully enjoy yourself without worry or much embarrassment." His eyes danced as he pulled back wiping the bit of blood on her lips away and licking it off his finger. "With your blood I don't think I need anyone else's." He had never actually felt like wanting to keep someone to himself so it was a bit strange but he liked the feeling. MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat S Slick416

Malvagio
Maylee started growling, looking off at something or someone, bring Malvi's attention to a rather attractive guy storming over. She moved to keep herself between them looking ready to attack if he got too close. He was a little nervous with how much Maylee seemed to not trust him. Usually she at least let someone get close before freaking out like this."What's up with you today?" His eyes darted between her and the guy.

S Slick416
Black Rose
Èdouard glared at the wolf in front of him. He peeled back his lips to reveal his fangs. "Move. I need to speak with an old friend." Seeing the two practically drool over the other enraged him.

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising
Alexander Alexander winked at Daymeon, purring softly, "Are you sure you weren't just luring her into your lair?" He chuckled. It was a dark, deep sound, though really that came with ages of perfecting the way he carried himself. He glanced over the girl again, a small smirk on his lips, "I'm sure we would both be pleased with that arrangement~" Though he wanted to catch up with his kitsune, he was never one to be rude and turn down a lady's proposal. "Unless you don't want me stealing your spotlight, Day?" He cooed, his eerily blue eyes glowing in the light.

Tags Nestaila Nestaila totalwarfair totalwarfair

Anya Anya huffed out a sigh as she lugged her bags through the courtyard. This was definitely a drag, and she was pretty sure her shoulder was going to fall right off if she continued to carry this cumbersome thing. Her ears were burning though, and she wondered why as she looked around. Was someone talking about her?

Tags NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 S Slick416

Secret Daughter
"Oh," Cy realised with a start, "I just realised I don't know what Anya looks like. How will I know where to find her, Seri?"

NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

Last edited:

McCartney Scarsworth

3989680a707f19c53553ab51be564487.jpg

McCartney yelped slightly as he pulled her closer, shivering as hid breath tickled her ear. She knew she was still blushing, but willed it away. She didn't want to seem like some weak little girl without self control. But at the same time, she really liked how it felt. Mac shook the thoughts away and stepped back from him, more to calm her racing heart than because she actually wanted to. "I can't imagine it's that tasty," she murmured light-heartedly, shrugging. It was then that she heard a familiar voice, causing Mac to sober up and look over to where Maylee was growling. Recognizing the boy on the receiving end of the growls, Mac rolled her eyes and said, "Èdouard. It's been a while since I saw you last."
Tags

Interactions: Lukas BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising , Malvi ( Nestaila Nestaila ), Èdouard ( S Slick416 )
the_hellhound_by_mechahound-d5lmj0h.jpg

Code by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Lukas Ivory
He smiled watching her reaction to him, it made him want to tease her a bit more but she turned her attention to someone else. Also he didn't care for others to see her blushing face as was. He turned looking at a man who was practically snarling at the hellhound. He crossed his arms looking at the vampire mixed man. S Slick416 MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

"She has red hair, glasses and pale skin," Seri described as she continued to explore the library. They were finally getting towards the back. "I think she has freckles? I can't be sure. I can't remember her eye col-" The siren stopped when they came across three other students. "Oh. Well." The air around them was flirtatious, somewhat, even though the girl looked pretty young. Due to her nature, Seri could tell. And the fact that there was a little nook open amongst the bookcases. "I guess people use the library for all sorts of things," she said and giggled at her own joke.

"Sorry to interrupt, but have you guys seen a red headed girl with glasses here? About yay high," she held a hand about up to her neck to demonstrate.
S Slick416 totalwarfair totalwarfair Nestaila Nestaila HolyMacaroons HolyMacaroons

Black Rose
Èdouard changed his expression, trying to regain his composure. He was anger with Mac at the moment, but memories of his recent encounter with Amaria were still fresh in his mind. He used those to make himself feel better. Slightly.

"Good to see you, mon cheri," he told her politely. "I couldn't help but the company you are keeping, and was concerned about their.... intentions." That was putting it lightly. He had no desire to let anyone else touch anything he desired, especially a beautiful woman.

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Secret Daughter
Cthylla found her mouth drop open in surprise at what she as seeing. What exactly was she seeing? The girl there seemed to be...different. She could feel it. She cocked her head to one side, tentacles twisting curiously. "Uh....who are you?" She asked them nervously, moving closer to Seri. Where was this Anya already?

totalwarfair totalwarfair Nestaila Nestaila NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 HolyMacaroons HolyMacaroons

Daymeon
"Let's hope the headmistress didn't decide to separate us." He couldn't help but chuckle."Imagining it? Ooor is it disappointment. " he gave her a coy smile. He was enjoying teasing her. "Don't fret too much it is just a pet name. The both of us are very much still single." He glanced at Seri and took a moment to think before shaking his head. "No sorry. I would have liked to think I would remember passing a red haired beauty."
When she spoke his eyes were immediately drawn to Cy. He gave her a dramatic sweeping bow, even his tail following in the motion."Daymeon Reinhard at your service m'lady." This year was looking promising. Already he got to meet two lovely new students and classes hadn't even started yet.

Malvagio
Maylee didn't stand down, if anything she was showing even more signs of aggression at the threat. Malvi had a death grip on her collar. " I am really sorry about her. I think all the new people has her on edge for some reason. She normally isn't like this." He looked genuinely confused by his hound's actions. As much as he could he was trying to sooth her
Tags
@totalwarfair HolyMacaroons HolyMacaroons S Slick416 NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

Lukas Ivory
He chuckled, "Maybe you should speak for yourself...growling at a hellhound as sweet at Maylee..." His eyes danced with challenge as he looked at the other male who clearly didn't like Mac being anywhere remotely close to Lukas. He stayed close to Mac because he felt a bit attached to her even though they had just met drinking ones blood brought the two closer. Nestaila Nestaila MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat S Slick416

I let go for the boys hand as two more people showed up ",no I have not seen anyone like that, but if she is human and not found in a few days come and get me. I may have had her for lunch or if you find only her cold dead body then I may have taken her soul" I said with a smile ",I am Kaazoth by the way, and speaking of souls and bodies, I have never had sea food before but I hope you don't mind me killing you and eating part of your body to find out" I was getting curious how Seri and the other girl would taste like.

HolyMacaroons HolyMacaroons Nestaila Nestaila S Slick416 NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

Black Rose
Èdouard grimaced ever so briefly, annoyed, before resuming his composure. He turned to the hellhound, and narrowed his red eyes at it, ready to assert dominance. He wouldn't be intimidated by mere animals.

He turned to the boy close to Mac. Seeing he had gotten closer made him clench his fist, gently. "Mac," he began, "I couldn't help but notice the boy was drinking your blood. Mind explaining why?"

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Nestaila Nestaila

Secret Daughter
Cy blushed a bit when the boy with the fox tail bowed to her. "I'm Cy Angell," she replied to him, smiling. And then the girl, Kaazoth, she called herself, asked how she and Seri would taste.

Okay, that struck her as very unnerving. "Bad," she said quickly, "I would taste very bad." She moved even closer to Seri, now going right behind her.

NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

I walked over to Cy and licked one of her tentacles ",I disagree" I said with a grin ",but I don't think I could take your soul even if I tried...yours is...how should I put it....hmmm...odd, that is a good word for it, odd" I had a really bad feeling about this Cy girl, her soul was abnormal if not even unstealable unlike most beings.

HolyMacaroons HolyMacaroons Nestaila Nestaila S Slick416 NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

Daymeon
He frowned watching Kaazoth. He really did not expect this turn of events from the girl, though that was partly his fault for not inquiring more about her before hand. However, he could not ignore how frightened Cy seemed "Kaaz perhaps you should give her some space?" He went to take her hand and gently pull her away."It really isn't."he faltered on finding the right word." Polite to start inquiring about eating classmates. I would think that would end up being a good way to get expelled." He was suddenly very uncertain of Kaazoth but was trying his best not to show it.

Tags
totalwarfair totalwarfair S Slick416 NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 HolyMacaroons HolyMacaroons

Last edited:
"Well, aren't you a charmer," Seri purred when the boy bowed to Cy. She felt a wee bit jealous that it wasn't her though. On instinct, she turned up a bit of her charm effect but it wouldn't do much unless she sang.

At the girl's comment however, the siren grew cold. She narrowed her alarmingly bright blue eyes at her. When Cy stepped behind her, Seri took up a protective stance. "Mention eating her again and you'll see how vengeful sea creatures can be. Now back off before you truly regret it," she threatened.
S Slick416 HolyMacaroons HolyMacaroons totalwarfair totalwarfair Nestaila Nestaila

Secret Daughter
Cthylla froze when Kaazoth licked her tentacle. She felt her heart beating even faster in chest, and given how unused to it she was, it only alarmed her even further. She wanted to run, to get out of here. She couldn't stay here, and risk......Swallowing, she turned to Seri. "I have to go now. I'll see if I can talk to you later," she said quivering, and then bolted, running out of the library. She glanced back once, ashamed and embarrassed and whatever other human emotions she was feeling. "I'm sorry," she whispered, meaning it truly. The concept of regret was something she understood all too well.

NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 totalwarfair totalwarfair Nestaila Nestaila

Kaazoth: I sighed ",I don't mind food to go but running away makes it annoying, also I am not interested in eating such a low life form...mortals are a much better source of food, good luck getting rid of me...If you kill I will just be sent home and show up here not to long after words" I said rolling my shoulders.

Daymeon

66535eb9b37b133d0addb8d92e90dd21.jpg
Daymeon glared at Kaazoth, and grabbed her arm not at all gently. His tail was flicking in irritation and his ears were flat back. "The hell is wrong with you?! Have you no concept of common decency?" He was rather appalled by how casually she spoke of another as food. Even though he himself was a soul stealer it was never something he announced so blatantly. "I don't care what you are, but that was not okay. Not even the slightest bit. I'm sure the cafeteria has something to suit your taste so that was completely unnecessary." His mind was reeling. He wanted to go after Cy to make sure she was okay. Anyone in their right mind would have been terrified in that instance so he was not at all surprised she bolted.

Tags
totalwarfair totalwarfair NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

Last edited:
Alexander Alexander let out a soft 'tsk', looking at the girl threatening to eat people in front of him. He was a fairly old vampire and even he didn't see it decent to just go around licking people's bodies and saying they would be nice to eat. His nose scrunched in distaste before he looked at Seri, a small smile on his lips as he purred, "Terribly sorry for her... Raunchy behavior." He decided that would be the best term for it. He squinted his eyes a little bit before smiling fully, his pastel eyes glittering in the dim lighting, "Have we met?" He could have sworn he had seen her during some of his theatre classes throughout the years... He reached up and softly brushed his friend's hand of the girl. He didn't want to set her off, and grabbing her didn't really seem appealing.

Tags NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 Nestaila Nestaila totalwarfair totalwarfair S Slick416

Daymeon

66535eb9b37b133d0addb8d92e90dd21.jpg
He let go when Alex brushed his hand away and settled for crossing his arms in irritation. "Just because it's normal for you doesn't make it okay to just go up to someone and declare them as food. You're not at home anymore." He huffed and flicked his tail around with some force for a moment, accidentally hitting Alex a few times. She seemed so normal up until then and it annoyed him that he misjudged her.

He looked up at Seri when Alex said he recognized her, actually taking a good look for the first time and trying to place the face. He had been in theatre with Alex for the last couple years and when he wasn't busy with dance practice would occasionally visit at the theatre club if he didn't find someone else to spend his free time first.

Tags
totalwarfair totalwarfair NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 HolyMacaroons HolyMacaroons

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back