• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dark Forest Academy - Always Open

740fce9a43b3c02e8a2d40f117f3fe1b.jpg

latest

Amaria Marie RoseH

"You already know I want you," she spoke, breathlessly, another one of the chills going down her spine. Her playful smile danced across her lips as she savored the massage. She let out a soft sigh and glanced at him from her peripheral vision. "You better not be playing me," another moan escaping her lips, "because this is just too good." Amaria tilted her head further to the side, closing her eyes. "Who wouldn't crave you after the whirlwind I was given? It's like a high you never want to come down from. Intoxicating," Her words came out in soft whispers, stifled by a few moans. Her neck was the most sensitive part of her body and he knew it, not really caring what happens afterward. She needed her new found drug, and she needed it bad.

Code by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat
Black Rose
"Good," Èdouard whispered into her ear, before he moved his mouth back down to her neck, his hands brushing down to the sides of her chest. "Let's test how much you crave me," he told her, still kissing her neck, "Don't say a word unless I tell you to," he murmured huskily, an order, moving his hands closer to actually touch some very sensitive parts of body. Amaria would feel his fangs brush against the back of her neck, before both fangs sank into her flesh, again drawing her addictive blood, so delicious. She is mine, he thought, mine, mine, mine.....

Amaria Marie Rose

Amaria stifled a few moans from escaping her lips, biting down on the inside of her cheek. Her breaths were getting heavier and faster the more he touched her. Her pale body stiffened slightly as involuntary quivers of pleasure drifted down her back. Damn you. Damn you... Damn you... She would endure whatever sensual stress test he was putting her under. She grasped her ankles, digging into them. Little pools of blood developed where her fingernails were. Her eyes closed and her brow furrowed. I won't break. I won't break. Her thoughts repeating the same little mantra she hoped would get her through this.

Lukas Ivory
He grimaced, "Sorry...blame my mother...." His tone was harsh as he said the word mother. He hated the woman with the very depths of his soul. His arm began to heal itself slowly, "Need me to leave?" He asked rather concerned for her, it was a bit odd on his behalf. He bet his mother was hurting right now, their blood animals actually took the damage they got and sent it towards the master. He imagined his mother withering in pain right now, it was to bad one couldn't kill another like so. MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

OoLMA8DQKKVrZHPB8kGsj0le2nLVpjoIielFEnCmcYAuXPhY26Isu_4WNlxHeL_idVQhcm3HfP6f6u3VZCGcot5jKuTPnPg_6KTFm0rUQo525p2jWJwMiWKLrSjFx5NCxLNNyj5a

Amaria Marie Rose

Amaria stifled a few moans from escaping her lips, biting down on the inside of her cheek. Her breaths were getting heavier and faster the more he touched her. Her pale body stiffened slightly as involuntary quivers of pleasure drifted down her back. Damn you. Damn you... Damn you... She would endure whatever sensual stress test he was putting her under. She grasped her ankles, digging into them. Little pools of blood developed where her fingernails were. Her eyes closed and her brow furrowed. I won't break. I won't break. Her thoughts repeating the same little mantra she hoped would get her through this.

Black Rose
"Such a good girl," Èdouard murmured against her neck, still drinking. He drew his mouth away at last, and pulled her closer to him, kissing up her neck to her ear, which he gently began to nibble on. His hands were still playing with her, moving up to her neck. "You must want me so badly," he growled again, savoring how much she wanted him, how much control he had over her. "Now, turn around for me," he ordered.

Amaria Marie Rose

Amaria did as she was told, facing him. She could feel the warmth of her blood trickling down her neck. Her golden gaze peered up at him with longing. She didn't know if she could talk yet. She kept quiet regardless, fearing he would disappear into gray smoke and vanish. Stop toying with me. You already have me. The inner voice in her head became irritated, but the Amaria didn't show any sign of it on her delicate face. She would do anything and everything he asked of her. She wanted her rewards that came with it, craving them like a hungry beast.

McCartney Scarsworth

3989680a707f19c53553ab51be564487.jpg

McCartney looked up at Lukas as he mentioned his mother so bitterly. He seemed to have a past similar to hers, which was refreshing. She never had someone in her life who could understand her, but maybe he could. "Sounds like my father was a lot like your mother," she commented, saying the word father bitterly. Even mentioning the man left a sour taste in her mouth. He tortured her from infancy, forcing her to give up her childhood and train to be an assassin for the pack. She could never forget the look in his eyes as he killed her mother, or the look in his eyes when she ripped him to pieces.

Mac quickly pushed thoughts of that man away, not wanting to relive the worst moments of her life right now in front if these semi-strangers. She tilted her head as Lukas asked if he should leave, seeming genuinely concerned for her well-being. McCartney was confused, no one had treated her that way aside from her mother. "No, I'm alright," she responded with a small grin that she hoped wpuld quell his worry about her. McCartney glanced at the wound on his arm and quickly added, "Unless you have advanced healing abilities, you might want to get that wrapped up. I have a first aid kit in my pack if you need it."
Tags

Interactions: Lukas ( BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising )
the_hellhound_by_mechahound-d5lmj0h.jpg

OoLMA8DQKKVrZHPB8kGsj0le2nLVpjoIielFEnCmcYAuXPhY26Isu_4WNlxHeL_idVQhcm3HfP6f6u3VZCGcot5jKuTPnPg_6KTFm0rUQo525p2jWJwMiWKLrSjFx5NCxLNNyj5a

Amaria Marie Rose

Amaria did as she was told, facing him. She could feel the warmth of her blood trickling down her neck. Her golden gaze peered up at him with longing. She didn't know if she could talk yet. She kept quiet regardless, fearing he would disappear into gray smoke and vanish. Stop toying with me. You already have me. The inner voice in her head became irritated, but the Amaria didn't show any sign of it on her delicate face. She would do anything and everything he asked of her. She wanted her rewards that came with it, craving them like a hungry beast.

Black Rose
Èdouard stared down at Amaria, searching her face for any hint that she might not be his. He found none. Good.

He stood up, laughing, letting her bask in his glory, before he started walking away, going to get his clothes. "You have been such a good girl," he told her, "but you will have to wait a bit longer before I will take you again. You have my permission to speak, by the way. For now, let's get dressed." He turned back to her with a mischievous going in his eyes. "I will see you tonight, here."

Amaria Marie Rose

Amaria groaned, standing up and walking to her clothes near the edge of the lake. "That's soooo far away," she complained as she slipped on her bra. She threw on her light colored tank and shorts, briskly walking back towards Èdouard. She wrapped her arms around the back of him, her golden eyes gave way to her impish behavior. "Guess, I'd better get going then to meet our friends. Are you sure you really want me to go?" She breathed, before running her tongue along his neck. "I could always get you wet again. Make you stay here forever."

Amaria Marie Rose

Amaria groaned, standing up and walking to her clothes near the edge of the lake. "That's soooo far away," she complained as she slipped on her bra. She threw on her light colored tank and shorts, briskly walking back towards Èdouard. She wrapped her arms around the back of him, her golden eyes gave way to her impish behavior. "Guess, I'd better get going then to meet our friends. Are you sure you really want me to go?" She breathed, before running her tongue along his neck. "I could always get you wet again. Make you stay here forever."

Black Rose
Èdouard stiffened as he felt her tongue on his neck, before groaning loudly. "You know we can't stay, but we can always come back here," he groaned huskily. "Still....before we leave, there is time for one last thing." He turned around, wrapping his own arms around her, and pulled her in close, giving her a passionate kiss. He moved his hand down to her ass, and squeezed, clutching it like a new toy. A very special new toy.

Amaria Marie Rose

Amaria, greedily, deepened the kiss as she pressed against his body. The tight squeeze she felt only encouraged her to try and keep him here. She moaned against his lips. When she withdrew, the golden orbs stared up at him. "Till next time, my dear." Amaria bounced off towards the pathway she had come through before. My did she enjoy Èdouard's passion as well as expertise. A smile was plastered across her face. The horn atop her head glowed in a rather pale light, indicating she was extremely happy. The bubbly female walked towards the school campus, hoping that this little secret wouldn't be a secret for too long. She sort of sucked at secrets.

Malvagio
Maylee calmed down once the perceived threat had vanished almost instantly. Her master was safe so all was good. She tentatively made her way back towards Mac, she was concerned for her new friend but wasn't sure if that friend wanted her concern or even how Malvi felt with her moving away so quickly.
Malvi was a little stunned with the whole sudden blood hound attack. He didn't notice Maylee was moving away until his hand left her fur. The sudden change snapped him out of it and he blinked a few times before everything settled in. " Is everyone okay?"He looked between Lukas and Mac before noticing his injury. " That looks bad."

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Amaria Marie Rose

Amaria, greedily, deepened the kiss as she pressed against his body. The tight squeeze she felt only encouraged her to try and keep him here. She moaned against his lips. When she withdrew, the golden orbs stared up at him. "Till next time, my dear." Amaria bounced off towards the pathway she had come through before. My did she enjoy Èdouard's passion as well as expertise. A smile was plastered across her face. The horn atop her head glowed in a rather pale light, indicating she was extremely happy. The bubbly female walked towards the school campus, hoping that this little secret wouldn't be a secret for too long. She sort of sucked at secrets.

Black Rose
Èdouard watched as Amaria left. The cunning little grin on his face as he admired her back said how much he would enjoy this relationship. He would have her eating out of the palm of his hand, begging for him. Her blood had always drawn her to him, but now that he had tasted it, he wanted more. She had been so hungry for him, it was thrilling. And he would get more of her tonight, one way or another. If he felt anyone would try to keep her away from him, he would show them otherwise how dearly mistaken they were.

For now, he would return to the school grounds, and wait. He had some looking around to do. Maybe he could find some of his classmates....

Lukas Ivory
He glanced down at his arm, "I'll be fine before I came here I fed so my healing will be faster than normal with a blood wound... Normally they take a while to heal." He turned at Mac offered an Aid Kit. "Um an alcohol wipe would be nice actually, get the blood off and wrap it so people don't think my arm almost got torn off." There was a faint line of red that circled him, he waved it away but it just came back. He groaned, "And the faster I heal, the quicker this will go away." Anytime he was injured a thin line of his blood would circle him ready to become of use if needed. "I'm definitely going to need to feed again." MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat Nestaila Nestaila

Launet Serfa
She watched him run off and frowned, had he understood her. Was he running from her or the book... She wasn't sure but it did kind of hurt. "What were you expecting Lu...him to be your friend he was just interested in the book anyways." She muttered to herself her ears dropping a bit. She ran her fingers over the marks on her neck. "Is it a contract for life???" She asked turning to the librarian, she shook her head, "Thankfully no. It's just until you've finished with the book then you can break the contract by telling it you are done and it will stop taking your energy and the lines and Jewel with vanish. I will warn you though, once you break the contract you can't form another one. So be sure you have all the information you need." Launet nodded, "Well I guess that's a plus in a way." SadSnake SadSnake Alias Alias

Rila Fathford
She listened to her in awe, "Wow...those sound like some strict rules... But that is still totally cool that you could take the form of someone else!!!!" Zetra nodded, it made him bit envious that he couldn't take a human form and go to class with them. She tapped her chin, "Wait what if you were to take the form of another for the greater good??? Would it still be frowned upon." BoilingWriter BoilingWriter

Rana Tempeste
0f781a0c6861f3eca2b55daf778c018c.jpg

Rana had set off back to Dark Forest Academy at a brisk pace, wanting to clear her mind of what she had just seen and hope she wouldn't see either of them anytime soon. As she twisted through the trees she realised that she had forgotten which way the academy was. Whether it was to the right, the left, forwards or backwards Rana wasn't sure anymore. Holding her chin as she wondered what to do, Rana heard a rustling sound nearby her. She was worried that it was some sort of animal that could attack her, and so she scrambled up a tree in fear. Once Rana had reached a low branch she stood up and leaned on the rough trunk, waiting to see what was coming her way.

S Slick416 RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

Rana Tempeste
0f781a0c6861f3eca2b55daf778c018c.jpg

Rana had set off back to Dark Forest Academy at a brisk pace, wanting to clear her mind of what she had just seen and hope she wouldn't see either of them anytime soon. As she twisted through the trees she realised that she had forgotten which way the academy was. Whether it was to the right, the left, forwards or backwards Rana wasn't sure anymore. Holding her chin as she wondered what to do, Rana heard a rustling sound nearby her. She was worried that it was some sort of animal that could attack her, and so she scrambled up a tree in fear. Once Rana had reached a low branch she stood up and leaned on the rough trunk, waiting to see what was coming her way.

S Slick416 RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32
Prince of Beasts
What emerged was a boy with brown hair, long and shaggy, with wolf ears and a tail, carrying a sleeping girl in his arms. He was sniffing the air, wondering if anyone was here. As he kept looking around, he could tell someone was around here, but he couldn't see who. "Hey, uh, is anyone here?" Adam said quietly, trying not to wake Ezra. "Hello....?"

RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

McCartney Scarsworth

McCartney nodded as he spoke crouching momentarily to retrieve the first aid kit from her bag on the ground. She searched in the small case for a moment before pulling out a bandage wrap and alcohol wipe. Zipping her back closed, Mac turned and gently took his arm in one hand, cleaning the wound with the wipe until it was blood free. She then expertly wrapped it with the beige bandages. McCartney had become fairly good at first aid throughout her life. After many nights of tending to her wounds from her training and abuse, there wasn't much Mac didn't know how to treat. She stuffed remaining items back into her bag before turning to Lukas. "What do you need to feed on? What kind of blood is best?"
Tags

Interactions: Lukas ( BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising )

Lukas Ivory
He watched as she cleaned the wound and bandaged it up, The tear marks were almost gone the only thing left were the fang marks, they looked ugly and angry. "Your about as good at that as I am..." He said with a dry humor, figuring the reason she knew how was as bad as his. When she asked what kind of blood he shrugged, "There isn't any certain kind honestly, I can drink any kind of blood as long as they haven't been drinking holly water..er...well angels would be off limits as well I'd probably get a nasty burn from drinking angel blood. I'm sure the campus cafeteria has blood..." He was half tempted to say her blood but that might scare her off and her rather enjoyed her company. MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

Kaazoth smiled grabbing his ear with her free "hand, why hide the cute ears and tail?" she asked as they walked. ",and what kind of special place is it?" looking around hoping this special place was not some weird hangout for the odd and unwanted, she really had no intentions of joining a ground of unwanted people who came together only because they are all unwanted or not popular.

Nestaila Nestaila

Malvagio
Maylee sniffed at his arm once it was bandaged up. She wasn't quite sure what to make of this guy since the incident. He didn't seem like a danger but the blood hounds still had her a little on edge. She looked back at Malvi to see how he was reacting to him.
"Are you sure you can make it to the cafeteria?" He wanted to help but wasn't quite sure how so stood by, expressing his concern when it came up.

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Daymeon
His head leaned into the touch slightly. "hmm. I didn't want to risk frightening you." He smiles, revealing his now vulpine canines."I don't like having that I am a kitsune be the first thing a lovely lady sees." His tail swishes slightly as he thinks if he will answer her truthfully or not. " You'll see. I do hope you like it though."
He paused before opening the doors to the library. "And here we have one of the more impressive features of our lovely school, the library!" He pushed open one of the large doors and held it open for Kaazoth to pass through first.

totalwarfair totalwarfair

Variella blushed at the complement. It was more of a comment on her species rather than Vari herself, but it was still somewhat embarrassing.
"Well... Maybe not... but it's still considered meddling. I guess it depends." She said, pausing a moment before adding: "Some shifters believe that we could alter the course of history if we used our powers a certain way. Perhaps when political leaders become corrupt, we could take on the shape of them and change how they're viewed, which... can be a pretty big responsibility. It sounds like a good idea, but if anyone ever found out..." She trailed off. There were so many mistakes you could make when taking on the shape of another person, that it just wasn't a good idea in general. At least, that's what she had always been told.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

McCartney Scarsworth

McCartney listened to him explain the situation about blood, crossing her arms over her chest as she did so. She could imagine that holy water would burn him just as it did her, seeing as she was half demon. On the other hand, Mac had never run into an angel before, but she imagined that she didn't really want to. With her pedigree, meeting up with an angel would be a surefire way to get herself killed. "Well if you need blood now, you're welcome to mine," McCartney offered, holding one arm out to him. "I promise I haven't drank any holy water, it would probably burn me from the inside out if I did," she added lightheartedly with a small smile. McCartney didn't really know why she offered her blood, but she felt like she needed to. She hated seeing anyone suffer, and would always do something to help if she could.
Tags

Interactions: Lukas BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising , Malvi ( Nestaila Nestaila )

Last edited:
kaazoth walked through the doors looking around ",I can spend all my life here" she said looking at the massive bookshelfs ",are there any books on alchemy here?"

Nestaila Nestaila

kaazoth walked through the doors looking around ",I can spend all my life here" she said looking at the massive bookshelfs ",are there any books on alchemy here?"
Secret Daughter
Cthylla paused as she felt a new presence. It felt rather... malevolent, perhaps? She wasn't sure. She began looking around the library, wondering what it was. "Seri, I have a question. What are the students here like?"

NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

Daymeon
"I am certain there is. There is rarely a subject that at least one book in this place doesn't cover. Especially since you can take alchemy classes I would think there would be quite a few." He took her hand again. "Come, I have the perfect spot for spending hours here." He leads her to the back of the library where he uses his claws to pull out a panel in the wall next to a book shelf. Inside was a little crawl space probably only just big enough to fit two people somewhat comfortably. The entire little room had been lined with pillows and a few books were scattered amongst them. " If you're quiet enough the librarian won't realize if you stay after hours. It took me ages to get this little place set up once I found it." He watched Kaazoth for her reaction, hoping she liked his little nest. He had various ones set up around the school though this was his favourite.

totalwarfair totalwarfair

Kaazooth: I looked around the room and laid down in some pillows ",this place is not what I was expecting to be honest but if you can not find me, then I will be here reading up on alchemy books" I said with a smile ",Are there more places like this around the school?"

Nestaila Nestaila

Users who are viewing this thread

Back