• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Dark Ages of Taeral - D&D 5e (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
True, but my robot has poor RAM. You'll need to jog its memory. Idea Idea

Does anyone have a discord? I believe its more fluid to have character discussions there.

I would! I want to know all about it.
Go ahead and look at Garroth's sheet for his background. He is out to get some good magic items and increase his training to be able to take down a young-ish dragon that wiped out the fishing town that he lived in.

Go ahead and look at Garroth's sheet for his background. He is out to get some good magic items and increase his training to be able to take down a young-ish dragon that wiped out the fishing town that he lived in.
Hey! Zu's nest was also on a coast. Maybe we can tie that to somehow being near a fishing village.

Add me too D. Rex#1434

598d3cae300f30115281b83a0b46f9ee.png

The Samurai attacked me, and I rolled a 1 to attack back. ;(

Does Zu come from a city where Garroth would be able to get his time in the army?

Does Zu come from a city where Garroth would be able to get his time in the army?
The nest proper would not be good for much else but an outpost. Given that is high up on a spire. Getting to and from would be a bit inconvenient, but it would be good for visibility.

Below it on the coast would be a good place for a sizeable harbor city for races thay cant fly. And would be a benefit to the nest proper and the Knights of Aeros that operate there.

Which, the Knights of Aeros might be something dragonborn might have heard of or not before. They travel a lot. And sort of have a folk hero vibe about them. Enough so that I will probably change the Outlander background to Folk Hero in terms of name and explanation.

Sounds like the city would be in need of a soldier. If this city is a major harbor, Garran would have known about it to be able to travel there when his town was wiped out. He then spent several years there in the service, so he could have easily have bumped into Zu. Especially since Garran would have told everyone of how his home was wiped out by the dragon to warn the people there of the threat.

Sounds like the city would be in need of a soldier. If this city is a major harbor, Garran would have known about it to be able to travel there when his town was wiped out. He then spent several years there in the service, so he could have easily have bumped into Zu. Especially since Garran would have told everyone of how his home was wiped out by the dragon to warn the people there of the threat.

They definitely would appreciate a proper garrison.

And if he arrived to tell them of the dragon, the Kmights of Aeros would definitely have been sent to give what aid they could.

And Zu definitely would have bumped into him if he was there. At 2 years old he was already trying to train on his own, so seeing a garrison down in the city he would have probably went to check it out often, like a curious child might when looking up to the cities soldiers.

And if Garran was in town the past three years, they probably would have known each other even better. If not having left the city together around the same time. With Zu needing to travel, helping a friend solve a problem would be a good lead on something to do rather than wander aimlessly.

I think we’ve got skycaptain skycaptain joining up as well. I had tagged him the in first interest check post. He called dibs a long time ago.

I’d like to give him and Silanon Silanon a chance to solidify their ideas.

Also, I have a IRL friend who could join, but that would be in the future I think.

I think we’ve got skycaptain skycaptain joining up as well. I had tagged him the in first interest check post. He called dibs a long time ago.

Also, I have a IRL friend who could join, but that would be in the future I think.
Sil talked to me today about his ideas. We does have a few pretty solid ones, just trying to pick which he is going with.

Just so long as we don't get too many people in. That tends to bog up a game.

Sure. We can make it a trio of you, me and Zu.

Garroth is not a city constable, so he wouldn't be on Bentley's tail for being a criminal. How would we have met?

Well, for starters... He's a renegade who's been out and about for a good millennia. It'd have to be a chance encounter, and it should be one that bards sing about at campfires. Any thoughts?

Dragons usually have a hoard of treasure, perhaps you heard about Garroth's dragon and want to join in the hunt for a share of the money and glory?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back