• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Dark Ages of Taeral - D&D 5e (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
By the by, the official character sheet has "spellcasting ability", "spellsave DC" and "spell attack bonus", I think I know what the later two do, but what was it the first did again?

Idea Idea I added a bit of detail to my background to include you. Would you please take a quick look to make sure I'm not taking too many liberties with your character?

By the by, the official character sheet has "spellcasting ability", "spellsave DC" and "spell attack bonus", I think I know what the later two do, but what was it the first did again?
The first just let’s you track your bonus for what ability your casting is tied to. Example: Wizard would write the intelligence bonus in there.

The first just let’s you track your bonus for what ability your casting is tied to. Example: Wizard would write the intelligence bonus in there.
Thank you!

Idea Idea I added a bit of detail to my background to include you. Would you please take a quick look to make sure I'm not taking too many liberties with your character?
Just let me complete a little more of this CS, and I'll post the WIP to check what you added.

Dndbeyond calculates a lot of that stuff with their site char creater tool. Works easy too. As well as all the little stuff like equipment and weight.

Though the downside is it only covers the more basic feats and classes and races unless you buy the books from there.

Oh, I almost forgot about that! Good idea. Although, I don't know how a Criminal Clerk Android would connect to others... guess its gonna be a chance encounter!

Well, who would like to hang out with a Dragonborn former soldier on a epic quest to get tough enough to take down the dragon that destroyed his home?

Also, writing a backstory with juicy bits nets you 200 XP, don’t forget. What I’ve seen so far totally qualifies.

I'm still quite open for any new relationships people wanted to form.

For instance, as I was saying earlier BnemonicDevice BnemonicDevice I think we could have met- maybe a long time ago, a long long time ago, and now we're meeting each other again by chance as old friends. I've not fully read your backstory yet, but it does seem like a wandering ancient robot might enjoy the company of an almost immortal who understands what it is like watching the years pass like days.

Well, who would like to hang out with a Dragonborn former soldier on a epic quest to get tough enough to take down the dragon that destroyed his home?
Zu is on a quest of his own, to investigate the recent ills of the land, so he certainly wouldn't mind tagging along. Either he might happen upon things as he travels, or this dragon attack is another such symptom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back