• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Dark Ages of Taeral - D&D 5e (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Welcome, everyone!

I’d like to have everyone to tie their character in with at least one other character. And then, I think we will start it off you guys already being a group together.

Sounds like a plan - I shall immediately look for relations once I actually know what my character did, does, and might do; looking forward to where this story will lead us.

It's adventure time!

Omake%2BGif%2BAnime%2B-%2BGoblin%2BSlayer%2B-%2BEpisode%2B3%2B-%2BHigh%2BElf%2BShoots%2BGoblins.gif

Holy !@#$ I have to watch this right now. *starts looking where he can stream/rent it*
There is a heavy D&D basis to the show (to the point where a lot of the highlights get way better if you know D&D, like a certain thing he does with a spell scroll I won't spoil), there's even a beholder in there, so you can expect a lot of gifs from it going forward :P XD ;)

PS: Watch out for episode 1 though. Generated a lot of...controversy.

Here I am. Athaclenna is up, but her background is still a work in progress as Idea and I collaborate on our sheets.

I'mma gonna go out to buy somethin' then take a shower. Showers always help me think and get inspiration.

That's right.

I sing in the shower and reroll my dice :P

Hey! I was thinking of doing something a little different with the rogue, and to make him a sort of Knight.

As such, I was wondering what sort of things I can do to change it up some more.

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai I was wondering. When it comes to weapons, will we be using strictly handbook weapons, or if it would be possible for me to request polearm with the Finesse trait. I haven't decided if I will use one yet, just seeing if it was a possibility.

Actually! Belay that. I think a rapier will be more fun. Will make me feel like a swashbuckling musketeer.

But that brings me to a different but similar question, would it be possible to gain or buy a rapier with a light trait? Be it one given to him as a knight, or spent so much gold to have one crafted that way.

I believe you mentioned "little" aarakoa or rogue or something before, didn't realize just how "little" XD
Lol, well sparrows tend to be tiny. And I figured I would use that to his determination to be a good knight. (Which I am writing up)

Actually! Belay that. I think a rapier will be more fun. Will make me feel like a swashbuckling musketeer.

But that brings me to a different but similar question, would it be possible to gain or buy a rapier with a light trait? Be it one given to him as a knight, or spent so much gold to have one crafted that way.
Yeah for sure! Just treat it as a dagger mechanically and add piercing.

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai I'm switching the normal clothes for fine clothes and deducing the cost in gold from my character
Sounds good!

Idea Idea , were you able to get the alchemy proficiency you were looking for?
I mean, I wasn't looking for it, just wanted it, and I replaced one instance of "arcana" which would repeat, with that proficiency for the alchemist's supplies (and lost 50 gold in the process of getting me those supplies).

What I was looking for is the feat "arcanist", which I can't figure out if it is official or unearthed arcana. Haven't looked much since I was busy making my sheet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back